The Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rather shallow. Enough to hurt and bleed a bit. But it would not be life threatening. The real problem we had now, was the carriage. It was moving and the sounds of fighting were getting dimmer. Whatever was going on, wasn't what we had planned at all. This was a smash and grab, which told me we had been targeted. Maybe not because of who I was. This may still have an element of randomness to it. But I doubted that. The problem I had now, was that the only one of us who could safely exit the carriage while moving this quickly, was myself.

And when we stopped, the only one of us capable of standing by my side to fight whatever we were being taken to, was Gul. That still left Sint, Solee and Fenian. Which left me my third option... And as my eyes drifted down to meet Sint's while she watched through the crack in the chest's lid, I watched her eyes widen. Springing up, the lid flew back as she chirped in excitement and I groaned internally.

"What's going on?" Gul frowned, watching the goblin spring out of the chest.

"Someone has kidnapped us," I grunted. "We need to get out sooner, before they take us too far. Or we could end up anywhere."

"How's that going to work with her then?"

I grimaced and took my goblin's hand. "You might all want to close your eyes."

Their confusion turned to shouts of shock as Sint launched herself across the carriage. She snapped her teeth in front of my face as I caught her in my arms. I saw Gul reaching for her sword and I realised I needed to take control now, rather than later. I would have time to admire my little goblin in the future. But right now, this was necessary. Spinning around, I slammed her face, first into the seat. She struggled for a moment, before her ass came up and she set her knees apart for balance.

"My king-"

"Silence!" I snapped.

Ignoring my audience, I pushed Sint's tunic up, exposing her bare ass to me. Unlike the first time we mated, this time she looked visibly ready as her juices clung to her thighs. Running a pair of fingers through her labia, I felt her tremble, while I kept my other hand on the back of her head. I tested the waters, slipping my digits into her and listened to the whining chirp she made. The carriage jerked as it went over something rough and I spread my legs for balance.

Reaching down, I fiddled with the ties of my pants, until my cock sprung free. I would have liked to have taken my time here, really. But this needed to happen sooner rather than later. The quicker I got this over with, the quicker we could all leave and I needed the help. So I fit my cock to her entrance. And the carriage hit another bump. I shifted and caught myself, but not before I had forced most of my cock into Sint's throbbing pussy. Her screech made me freeze, until she frantically started rocking her hips, trying to get more.

"Such a good girl," I crooned, rocking my hips back and forth.

Sint chirped in reply, clawing at the seat as I fucked her roughly from behind. Her body stretched obscenely as my cock speared into her. I knew how the anatomy of a drarskk was unique. But what Sint could accept was something else entirely. It was like she was built to take abuse like this. More to the point, she was built to enjoy it. Leaning over my goblin bride, I fucked her with long, deep strokes. I felt the way she responded below me. Twisting and writhing uselessly in my grip while she did all she could to take my length.

The carriage lurched again, and this time I tumbled to the floor, dragging her with me. I ignored the three sets of eyes that watched on as I took control of Sint once more. Scooping my arms under her knees, I prevented her from twisting around to bite. It also held her perfectly still so I could thrust up into her. She screeched again as I used her like a toy. Her pussy throbbed madly as she jerked randomly in my arms. With a snarl, I buried myself deep and let go. As my power filled her from within, I felt her body shift.

It happened just like before. Her body vibrated, as her chirps grew louder and deeper. Her body shifted, getting larger and more solid. The small goblin quickly vanished, leaving behind a hulking brute that shifted about to look at me with a wide smile.

"You okay?" I asked.

She answered with a chirp, before the carriage lurched again. Only this time, it lurched and came to a stop.

"Be ready for anything! I could hear lots of noise from inside!"

I groaned as Sint turned to the door.

"Alright, you lot. Come on out and-" BANG!

Sint went through the wall like it was nothing. Her mad screeching filled the air as screams rang out from her victims. Solee and Fenian watched in horror, while I desperately tried to get my pants done up. Gul was torn between following into the sounds of the fight, or staying by me. In the end it didn't matter, as I got up and stumbled out of the remains of the carriage. And straight into a confused war zone. Elfs and humans lay about as Sint had torn them limb from limb. Only this didn't look like they were fighting with one another. Looking over to Sint, where she was surrounded by dozens of soldiers, I couldn't help the frown that crossed my face.

"They're working together," Gul murmured.

I nodded and drew my blade. Sint screamed out in pain as an elf washed her with flames. I knew she was made of tough stuff when she was like this. But I also knew that would have been extremely painful. Bursting into motion, I ignored everything around me as I desperately tried to save my goblin.

Sint wasn't done though. As the flames hit her, she whirled around, ducking and surging towards the source. The elf, blinded by his own attack, didn't see her coming until her fist slammed into his head. He rocked back, washing his comrades with the same spell he was using on her, sending several scrambling for cover while crying out in pain and fear. With their cohesion all but destroyed, I slammed into their flank, taking them by surprise. The first I spotted was a man, who I skewered.

He opened his mouth to scream, but couldn't find the air. Twisting, I drove my foot into his guts, violently launching him back into an elf who had spotted Gul coming from a slightly different angle. As the two went down, I hacked into a second elf, cutting him in half with ease. The formation broke at that point and the soldiers streamed in all directions. Some tried to fight, and I felt another wash of flames. That was enough of a distraction, I felt a heavy blow to the back of my ribs. But my orc and dwarf made armour, was far more durable than anything a human or elf could wear.

The blow hurt, but wouldn't leave more than a bruise as I turned to my attacker. It was a human with a mace, who stared at me in horror as I took him by the shoulder. Hauling him off his feet, I battered the spell-casting elf with the man's legs, before hurling him across their camp with a shout.

And that's when I spotted him. He had a crest and a fancy-looking helmet. As he swung up onto the horse, he spared me a look of fear. He was the commanding officer, a human, and he had already seen the writing on the wall. Even if his soldiers won this, whatever goal they had was ruined. Whirling his beast around, he picked a direction and raced off. I wanted to chase after him, knowing that through dense trees, I could probably keep up. But a pained cry from Gul caught my attention.

Turning, she was down on one knee. She held up her cleaver, absorbing the overhead bash from the man in front of her. He held his sword with both hands as he drove her into the ground. But the true danger was the elf behind her with the bloodstained blade. I could see the agony in her expression. They had stabbed her once already and the elf only stepped back to let the human get in his strike.

As the human pulled back, I burst into motion. The elf closed in and I hauled my sword back. With all my might, I hurled it at the elf. His hand reached down and gripped Gul under the chin. Her eyes went wide as he yanked her head back, and they went wider still as my sword slammed into his chest. The elf collapsed backwards taking Gul with him. He twitched violently, impaled on my blade, while the human soldier turned towards me. Any idea's he had about me being unarmed were quashed as I slammed full force into him.

Taking him to the ground, I crushed him against the earth. I felt things break on the inside and climbed to my feet. Grabbing the man by the ankle, I turned and hurled him at a nearby tree, ignoring the organic thud from the impact. My attention was on Gul, who coughed up a mouthful of blood as she stared at me.

"War leader," she choked.

I heard more fighting pick up around me. But I didn't care as I bent over Gul. She was harsh, demanding and all the things I expected of an orc. But she had been loyal, and I never wanted to see her hurt. I ignored the fluttering of wings as my drarskk swooped overhead. I heard a scream and someone went down in a heap behind me as a set of familiar shrieks went out.

"Forgive me," she stammered. "I was never a family."

"That's enough," I smiled softly as I took her hand. "There's nothing to forgive."

"I fought your wives," she growled.

I nodded, "But that's just how you were trying to fit in. Right now though, I want that fight."

"War leader?" she frowned in confusion.

"You heard me," I squeezed her hand. "Fight. You lost to Chit already, are you really so weak you'd lose to a little knife in the back too?"

Gul bared her teeth as she coughed up another mouthful of blood. I didn't know how to help her. But if the drarskk were here, then Pet wouldn't be long. She was with Mareridt and if I could keep Gul awake until they got here...

"You think I'm weak?"

"Prove me wrong," I glared. "I won't bed a weak orc, after all."

She blinked in surprise, before snarling. But her snarl cut off to a series of wet, hacking coughs, before she slumped limply against the ground.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?" I asked as her grip loosened.

"For hope."

I opened my mouth to chide her again, when I felt a presence beside me. A soft, golden glow extended. It formed an arm, that reached out and rest upon mine and Gul's. I turned and saw her. She smiled, a sad smile and I grit my teeth.

"Wait."

"Frelser, I can't just-"

"Eterisk, I'm asking you as a friend. She's not gone yet."

"I have a job-"

"WAIT!"

She firmed her lips, before nodding her head. Gul's breath was shallow as her eyes drooped closed. Squeezing her hand, I shot Eterisk a glare. She rolled her eyes, before glancing over her shoulder.

"Fine, you win."

I looked in the direction she did and saw Mareridt galloping towards me with Pet on her back. The succubus leaped free as Mareridt slid to a halt. Without needing instruction, Pet washed the orc with her power. Despite the pool of blood beneath her, I felt the orc twitch before her fingers tightened on my own.

"Tough orc," Pet grunted as her breathing got heavier.

"Do what you need to save her. Then go help anyone else," I told her.

Pet nodded as she worked, only stopping when Gul let out a hacking cough. As Gul brought up lumps of coagulated blood, the succubus twisted around. I kissed her firmly and enjoyed that familiar sensation as she drew my power. Ita still fed when I kissed her, but with her new form, she needed far less. Which was the main reason she was comfortable staying behind to look after her pregnant sister wives.

As Pet darted off to help, Mareridt shifted back to her bipedal form and stood guard as Gul let out a groan.

"How?"

"Don't worry about it," I patted her side with my free hand.

She grimaced, and I noted that she was still injured. Pet must have just closed the wounds and replenished a bit of blood. Ita had spoken before how their healing ability was more about glueing things back together. Renewing lost parts was beyond her when we first met. So Pet must have pushed hard to make enough blood to let Gul function.

"Not weak," She grumbled.

I smirked and looked down, to see her scowling at me. "No," I agreed. "You're not weak. Even if you are kinda pathetic right now."

Gul snorted, before wincing. I heard footsteps approaching and turned to see Sint coming my way. She was completely covered in blood and had numerous shallow cuts and grazes over her nude body. But she smiled widely and let out some happy chirps. I could see though, that the power she had used was almost gone though. She wasn't quite the towering figure she was before. Which meant my time of codling Gul was coming to an end. Because from the looks of the carriage, it would not be very useable in the future.

"Looks like you get the unicorn ride," I smirked at Gul.

"Rather have the Frelser ride," she mumbled back, before freezing.

I had the feeling she hadn't meant to say that out loud. And from the way she suddenly slumped, I figured she was pretending she hadn't either. I kept her words to myself and didn't tease her as Mareridt approached, giving me an odd look.

"Unicorn ride?"

I nodded, "Sint is going to change back in a moment. I don't think Gul can walk, so I need you to carry her, while I take Sint."

Mareridt glanced at Sint, who was looking anxious as she shuffled from foot to foot. She had ended up in a home back at Kunnskap. A frightened family housed her, while a group of orcs stood guard. She hadn't liked me carrying her outside, but she never fought once I picked her up. This was going to be similar.

As Mareridt shifted into her nightmare form, I leaned over Gul, who groaned painfully. As gently as I could, I lifted her into my arms. Even wearing her armour, I didn't have a problem with the weight. Mareridt shifted over to me and only as I lifted her again, did Gul start to respond. Between the three of us, we got Gul situated over Mareridt's back, where she laid over the nightmare's neck for comfort.

I patted her on the shoulder, before frowning. A pair of orcs were dragging a man towards me. He was middle-aged, dirty and had a swollen eye as he kicked uselessly against the soldiers.

"What's this?" I asked as they approached.

Mareridt snorted, "He was why we took so long getting to Gul."

I frowned, then put the thought aside. Battle was hell. Things happened and none of this was planned. If Mareridt and Pet had known Gul was in trouble, they would have come straight to me.

"You're the commanding officer then?"

The man grunted non-committedly at me. I grinned and looked around. Pet was helping a few of the soldiers who had survived the attack. Our surprise attack had been brutal, and many had fled. But they had prisoners and survivors aplenty. With her was Marala, and even as I watched on, more of our forces were trickling in.

"What is this place?"

The man remained silent, and I was about to growl, when I heard a nervous chirp. Turning, I saw Sint, staring at her hand as she was visibly smaller than she was before. I moved straight to her side and took her hand, before looking for somewhere to go.

"Who's leading our forces?"

"The drarskk are leading them here," Mareridt replied. "Their attack mostly failed. It was a kidnapping attempt more than anything. The drarskk never left and sent word back so the rest could follow."

I looked up and saw three figures up high. That meant there was a fourth somewhere. Which made sense if one was leading the bulk of our forces back. Those who were here already were the ones who could move the fastest and weren't caught up in the original attack. I nodded slowly and looked over at the commanding officer.

He had built a decent camp. It was all tents. But there was a solid dirt berm all the way around with wooden poles coming out the top for a wall. He'd obviously put some effort into setting this up in a way that made it hide in the surrounding area. And who knows? Maybe there would be a horde of goblins around here and I could make some new friends to dig us some tunnels?

"Keep an eye on him," I nodded at the commander.

The orcs dropped him and took a step back. The commander glared at me, knowing he was trapped. But I wasn't concerned for him. Right now, I had Sint to worry about. And as my little goblin wife began to tremble, I scooped her into my arms and turned back to the carriage. Solee and Fenian were watching from inside with wide eyes. I knew they weren't combatants, so I didn't blame them for staying.

They moved out of my way as I climbed in the broken side and I took Sint's chest and pulled it open. She clung to me as I puffed up the cushions and blankets within. I always made sure she was comfortable. And when it was all fluffy for her, she slipped out of my arms and crawled in, before giving me a smile.

"I'll bring you out when it's safe," I told her.

She chirped and curled into her chest, before giving me a strange look. "... Good..."

Chapter Six

It was a familiar sensation. One I had grown accustomed to over the months. A wet mouth. It slid down my length, taking me deep. Far deeper than I had experienced in a while. Few of my wives could achieve that. The tiny figure in my arms twitched, and I pulled her close. The small chirp made me smile, as Sint cuddled up closer. As she rolled over to hold me, my other bed partner's leather wings hit my side.

The mouth paused for a few moments, suckling gently, before continuing. Long deep strokes, from the tip, all the way to the base and back. Pet was... Pet was beside me. I could feel the puffs of her breath on my skin as she slept soundly. Which meant whoever was blowing me, wasn't my dutiful succubus contract.

Cracking my eyes open, I tried not to move. Mareridt was probably the only other wife who could manage to get me all the way down her throat without choking. But we had done little of that, and this felt practised.

It was almost pitch black in the tent. I couldn't make out anything more than vague shapes. Sint was at my left, Pet on my right. I could hear Gul's soft snores from the bed we set up on the far side. I wanted her close while she recovered, but there wasn't room in the bed unless she wanted to get intimately so, and with her injuries that wasn't a good idea. Mareridt had her own tent, right by my own. In it, she had Marala. Apparently since she insisted on sleeping on the ground, Mareridt had joined her. Trussing up her toy elf to hold, like a stuffed animal.

I heard a small moan from below and shuddered as the sensation vibrated the head of my cock in her throat. Looking up, I could see my four drarskk still sleeping as they hung from one of the roof beams. Rather than height being the order of superiority. They had figured on an arrangement, where the most superior was closest to me, with the least, closest to the door flap. Whoever this was, had incredible skill with stealth.

So much so, I didn't even realise they were moving, until their mouth slipped off the head of my cock. She moved up in... Well she wasn't touching the bed. She just moved forward, and I could hear a very soft scraping sound. Like... scales moving through grass. Almost silent, even in the quiet of night.

As she came closer, I could make out her pointed features. She looked very much like the mother of her child. But with more severe features. If elfs were more angular than a human, she was almost chiselled. Her hair fell down one side of her face, showing me the slight curl to her ear. It was pointed, but unlike an elf's ear that jutted straight up, this curled around like a tiny ram horn. Her long tongue darted out, tasting the air as she hissed softly.

Closing my eyes, I waited to see what was about to happen. My wives were asleep, and I knew her venom couldn't kill me. If there was any chance, then it would have been the most recent bite. So for now, I held still as she hovered over me. Her core strength must have been something else to hold herself horizontally like this. Likely her entire tail was coiled on the floor around the bed for balance.

1...45678...18