The Emperor

Story Info
Book 4 of The Beast. 65k words
65.2k words
4.83
10.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STOP!

This is book 4 of 4

Head back the way you came and start with, The Beast. And if you like that, take a look at The Leader and finally The King. Lit mods, if you're reading this. It'd be great if you could bundle books up like you do for series'.

Anywho! Thanks for sticking around all this time. It's been a blast writing this series. I learned a lot. I'm STILL learning a lot.

So, stick around. Bring some snacks. And enjoy the ride!

Monty

********************

Chapter One

It was a cold and stormy night... Not like I gave a shit, but that's hardly the point. The point was-

"ALRIGHT! ENOUGH!"

I sighed as Chit's voice rang out. Turning my head, I caught sight of her as she stormed back into our room. On her tail was the orc woman, Gul-Tra, who looked equally as mad. I stood to head them off, when Eila followed in behind, before peeling off to stand in my way.

"Eila?"

"This has to happen," she assured me.

I watched as Chit opened up the wardrobe she had made to store her armour. With the bulge of her stomach, she wasn't able to wear it, but the armour wasn't her goal. Reaching into the back, she pried free her mace. The elfin one I had taken from Darjl's personal armoury when Eila, Ally and I had made our original escape from this place.

I made to push around Eila as I saw the weapon in Chit's hand, but my first Elfin wife stood in my way again. I gave her a frown, but with the curve of her stomach in the lateness of her own pregnancy, I was feeling a mite protective over her... And the rest of them.

"If you think I'm going to take it easy on you, you will be sorely mistaken!" Gul-Tra shouted.

I growled and wanted to intervene, when I saw Chit's expression. It flashed over me for a moment. It became quickly apparent my little housewife was a little house tiger. But since Eterisk had returned the seed, that was currently growing in Chit's womb... Well it was probably more accurate to refer to her as a house drarskk. And with that look directed at me, for even a moment, I figured she had this sorted out.

My little half-orc shoved her full-blooded counterpart away and stormed towards the dining table. I watched in equal parts worry and pure amazement, as she gripped the edge of the hardwood table. And flipped it over on its side. That must have been quite the feat, as even Gul-Tra hesitated.

"Hurry up!" Chit roared. "I'm sick of this idiocy!"

"It is our-"

"It is YOUR culture!" Chit shouted. "I was born and raised in a human controlled town! And even if you win this fight, I don't consider myself the head wife!"

Gul froze, before frowning, "You don't?"

"No," Chit growled.

"That would be me," Eila smiled.

Gul had a confused look on her face as she looked between my two wives. I spotted movement and rolled my eyes at the naiad trio who were holding Nimue the mermaid between them. The four of them had worked up quite the friendship during their time in the bath, and I felt a little bad about how long they'd been in there. Though... They didn't have any complaints. Apart from being as curious as Lonty and the other fetz, they had just about everything they ever asked for... EVERYTHING.

"Then... Why does she defer to you in front of the others?" Gul frowned.

"Because this isn't an orc tribe," Chit growled. "This is my family. The people I love and in matters of the household, Eila listens to me, while I listen to her in matters of running the castle or warfare."

Gul nodded softly, before turning her back on Chit. I saw the fury in her expression at being dismissed by the orc. Gul had been pressing since Chit had swelled visibly. She wanted to be recognised as a wife and had tried numerous times to seduce me. Since Chit had regained her strength, my small half-orc had taken it upon herself to take care of things. But that backfired with the situation we were now in. Gul was the first wife of the former war leader. An orc who had killed his previous wives and would probably have done so again with her. But that was before he accepted my challenge for a duel.

Now, she was mine, at least as far as orc culture went. And Chit, despite her reasonings and upbringing, chafed at the idea of being beholden to that culture. Especially now we had an orcish war band living at the walls of Elfin Vakt. So there was this massive impasse that had sprung up. Where Gul wanted to join the family, but wasn't willing to meet with the rest of my wives as individuals. Instead, she focussed on Chit, being the orc of our group and sought to challenge her repeatedly.

At first, Chit just brushed her off. But when Gul became insistent, quiet mutterings, turned into harsh words. Harsh words made into threats. And now, as Gul turned her back on Chit, I could see a vein bulging in her temple.

"So, it is you I need to overcome," Gul nodded at Eila's back. "Why was this never told to me before?"

"Because you never asked," Eila told her as she turned to face the Orc.

Gul pondered Eila's words for a moment before shrugging. "No matter. Once I finish with you, I can take my place at the head of this family and be done with it."

"For starters, the head of this family is, and always will be our husband," Eila frowned. "But I wouldn't fight you, anyway."

"Then you will step aside?"

"No," Eila shook her head. "No, I am going to watch Chit put you in your place. Because she's right and we don't cater to orc culture within our home."

Gul's eyes snapped to me, and she frowned. "You're a war leader."

"Only because you all won't leave," I shrugged. "Rules for staying on my land is to not cause trouble. I figured at least one of you would have broken off by now to start your own group."

Gul frowned as if I'd said something strange. Before shaking her head. But it was Chit who stepped up.

"Grab a weapon," she growled dangerously.

"I would prefer to fight the head of the wives-"

"And I would prefer you to prove yourself by besting Chit first," Eila sighed.

Gul glared for a long moment, before nodding. "So be it."

She made her way out of the room, before returning a short time later holding a cudgel. It wasn't as long as Chit's mace, but it was far more brutal looking. It had a heavy stone head on it and she patted it in her palm.

"Are you sure-"

"AHHH!" Chit rushed her larger opponent.

Gul, taken by surprise, leaped back as Chit's mace howled through the air. The orc was instantly on the defensive, desperately trying to get herself ready. But Chit wasn't giving her the opportunity. My lovely little orc was seeing red. And from the ferocity of the strikes, she was likely trying to actually kill Gul. I hoped it wouldn't come to that, but it was a possibility. Chit had been a blooded warrior for some time now.

As Gul bumped into the far wall, Chit lunged. Gul was forced to duck as the mace slammed into the wall, taking a chunk of stone with it. Gul, with only a single moment to react, held her cudgel with both hands and shoved Chit back. The shaft of the weapon thumped into Chit's chest, sparing the child, but knocking her off balance where she stumbled.

That gave Gul the chance to regain her footing and strike back. This time, Chit was forced to dodge a blow aimed for her shoulder. I grit my teeth watching what I essentially thought was a useless fight. Despite my loathing for harm coming to women, if Gul hurt Chit, she was going out the window. There was no win for her in this situation. I didn't take Chit or any of the others because they demanded it. The closest that came was Blomst, and she didn't fight for some preconceived notion of honour. She did it because of a predator-prey instinct, before falling submissively into the position of my personal cock sleeve. Our relationship was simple, she helped out where she could, and in return, I did horrible things to her as publicly as I was comfortable. The major key to our relationship, however, was how she interacted with the rest of my wives. And while Blomst was kind, caring and worked hard at whatever task Eila put her up to. Gul, was abrasive, demanding and harsh in just about every interaction.

"Give up!" Gul roared, as Chit yelped from a glancing blow to her hip. "How a weakling like you found your way into the war leader's bed, I have no idea!"

"He loves me!" Chit snarled, stepping into Gul's reach, before checking the larger woman with her shoulder.

Gul stumbled back, before swinging her weapon to keep Chit back. "Weak!" She snapped. "A worthless disgrace to your ancestors! Your mother must have been pitiful!"

Chit froze, and I made to break up the fight. But Eila literally grabbed my arm. I was done though, and pulled free, as Chit let out a scream. She charged the larger woman, who grinned like she had already won. Gul lined up her shot, as Chit suddenly side stepped. As Gul swung hard, she had to recalculate and went wide to keep up with Chit. But that was exactly what Chit wanted.

Swinging her into an uppercut, the head connected with the shaft of Gul's cudgel. The wood exploded, sending shards across the room. But that wasn't all. The momentum of Chit's strike continued, clipping the orc on the chin and snapping her head to one side. Gul yelped as she went down in a heap, but Chit wasn't done yet.

Leaping on top of the larger woman, she slammed the handle of her mace over Gul's throat and leaned on it.

"SUBMIT!" Chit roared.

Gul responded with a wild punch that caught Chit in the cheek, knocking her to the ground. Chit rolled to her feet, heaving as Gul coughed and sat up. She must not have expected Chit to have regained her footing so quickly. Because as soon as she looked around for Chit, my half-orc was already in motion. Gul didn't get her hands up in time, before Chit's foot connected with her forehead. The dull thunk of a skull hitting stone filled the room, and I winced.

"Submit!" Chit growled as Gul groaned beneath her.

"Why?" Gul choked.

"Why?" Chit wondered loudly. "What do you mean, why?"

"They will never accept me," Gul choked. "I see how they look at me."

Chit growled and bent over the orc. With her free hand, she grabbed Gul by the front of her tunic and hauled her off the floor into a seated position. Then promptly drove her fist into the side of the orc's head, and let her fall to the floor.

"I forgive you," Chit said evenly as she waved her hand. "But you won't get anywhere in this family acting the way you do."

Gul nodded from her spot on the floor and I stared at them both in confusion. Chit sniffed and turned to face Eila and I.

"Can you?"

"I have her," Eila smiled gently.

"Thank you, Eila," Chit smiled as me elf approached the pair. They exchanged a kiss, before Eila bent over the prone orc. But I fixed my attention on Chit as she pointed towards the bathroom.

At once, the quartet of gawking women darted back into the bathroom where we heard a series of splashes. I nodded quickly and made to follow as Chit returned her mace. I barely had myself undressed when I felt a presence behind me. When I turned, Chit gave me a look and sighed.

"I might not act like my father," she mumbled softly. "But sometimes it's a little cathartic."

I nodded slowly and opened my arms, but Chit shook her head. "What?" I asked.

"Not like that," Chit smirked. "I need my war leader to reaffirm his position."

I nodded slowly, before glancing down at the roundness of her stomach.

"If you rip her clothing off while in the bath, she won't fall over."

I looked over my shoulder and saw a blushing naiad. There were three of them alongside Nimue. Gana, who was the youngest of the naiads was also the most slender and shy. Asea, her older sister was a little rounder in the chest and usually spoke for them both. But Anna, the first I had rescued, she was the ringleader of the group, including Nimue, who circled below in the water.

"You just like when some of his power spills into the water," Chit narrowed her eyes.

Anna smiled sweetly and nodded her head. "We always feel so energised when The King has his wives in our water. It's..." She trailed off as she groaned softly.

"Maybe we should-"

"Frelser, get in the bath," Chit prodded me.

I wanted to argue, but I saw the look on her face and decided against it. Waving for Anna to get back and give me room, I slipped into the bath. Chit moved around to the side of the bath, to where we kept the pot of oil. My elfin wives produced enough lubricant that it wasn't necessary. But the others needed a little help if we did things in the water. And Chit rather stoically, hoisted up the front of her dress as she collected some oil on her hands.

"Oh, for..." Chit grumbled as she awkwardly tried to lubricate herself.

"Would you like some help?"

I glanced at Anna, who blushed furiously, but Chit let out a small sigh and nodded her head. "Please?"

Chit picked up the jar and moved over to the edge of the bath, before sitting on the edge. She held the jar for Anna, while the naiad got some on her hands, before setting the jar aside and leaning back. I could see the way Chit's eyes fluttered as the naiad administered the oil as easily as I could see Anna's wide grin.

"If it's not too forward, would you like me to prepare you further?"

Chit grimaced and shook her head as she slipped into the water before the naiad. She leaned in and pecked Anna's lips, making the naiad moan in delight, before she pulled away.

"Not this time, but... Soon."

Anna pouted, before turning to face me. "Soon?"

I didn't know what to say, but the naiad expected that. She let out a small giggle, before slipping below the waterline. They didn't go far. The bath wasn't all that large. If I wanted to get from one side to the other, I had to either climb around the edge, or walk along the bottom. Someone magically summoned the water in here, which was fine for the aquatic women that lived here. But it did nothing for my own buoyancy since magic literally had no effect on me.

"Well, husband?" Chit smiled. "I fought for you. I fought and won."

"You did," I nodded.

And lunged.

Chit's eyes went wide as my hands reached her. She let out a scream as I roughly ripped the front of her dress open. The fabric, while decent quality, was nothing compared to my strength. Chit's breasts spilled into the water. Despite their original small size, they were much larger and softer in her pregnancy. I stared at them as I spotted a milky trail from her right nipple.

Holding her tightly with one hand, I used the other to grip what remained of her dress and tear it away from her stomach. The shreds left behind I tugged free of her legs while she struggled in the water. It was only play, and I knew that from the excited giggles escaping her lips. Her slightly green skin practically glowed beneath the water. I took in the sight of her beauty and the swell of her stomach. Chit was the firmest of my wives. The most muscular and the most demanding. But here, swollen with my child, something inside screamed at me to horde her like a precious gem.

"That's it," she whispered.

"What is?" I snapped my head up to look at her.

She stared right back and shot me a grin. "My big, strong, husband did this to me. He bred his little orc and left her ravenous and mewling for more."

"Who taught you to talk like this?"

Chit chuckled, "I picked up a few things from Blomst. Do you like it?" I poked her in the stomach with my erection and growled. Chit blinked slowly, before smiling softly. "I'll take that as a ye-EAH!"

She squealed as I lifted her to my chest and kissed her. Chit's tongue was demanding and firm as her legs came up around me. I felt a hand close around my cock and froze, but as it directed me back to Chit's opening, it vanished just as quickly. With a vague thought about addressing the housing situation of the bathroom, I slowly sank Chit down onto my erection. As always, her vice-like tunnel stretched and she let out a groan that some would confuse as pain.

"Soooo, goood," Chit crooned.

I held her firmly and lowered her in the water so I could examine her properly. My beautiful little orc wiggled her hips, driving herself back and forth on my cock. Her body glistened with water and I watched her breasts bounce with the rhythm of her motion. Bending down, I supported her back and lifted her up, so I could take her breasts in my mouth. They were larger, fuller and I groaned as I mouthed the first.

"That's for the baby, husband," Chit giggled.

I pulled away from her breast and gave her a smile, before descending on the second one. Her pussy tightened as my lips closed over her breast. I lightly bit, digging my teeth into her soft skin. Drawing her flesh further into my mouth, I tasted something sweet. I moaned at the flavour. I'd had this particular treat before. Blomst, my little milkmaid produced more with each passing week. It was so bad, we'd had to start milking her intentionally. Of course that just meant she reduced herself to a puddle.

I'd lost track of the times I was in the middle of a meeting, or holding court, when she would simply walk in naked and begging. Those that were more familiar with me, ignored her behaviour, no matter how lascivious it became. But there had been more than one meeting where I had been forced to excuse myself, only to spend an uncomfortable amount of time, fucking my faun against a piece of random furniture.

But that wasn't anything to do with here and now. With Chit in my arms and her breast milk on my tongue. Her sharp gasps as she bounced her hips off my own. She was always eager in bed, but since falling pregnant, she was downright demanding. My little orc wife tensed and I felt her fingernails dig into my arms as she opened her mouth to scream. Her pussy clamped down hard and I grit my teeth as I continued fucking her.

"NO!" She grunted. "In me, NOW!"

I took a deep breath as I rocked her against me, before letting go. Chit's body went rigid as she struggled not to thrash. Her tunnel went crazy, pulsing around my cock as she hit her peak and stayed there far longer than was rational. And I tried to ignore the soft, blue pulses of light coming from below the water's surface.

"Set me down, you great brute," Chit mumbled.

I smiled and lifted her off my cock. I was still stiff, and she moaned the entire time. She couldn't hide her smile even if she wanted to, even though she clutched her crotch. But it was the milky swirl in the water that caught my attention. Whenever we did this in water, there was always a little spillage. But it wasn't so much my seed that caught my eye, it was the swirl of blue water that siphoned it below.

I set Chit beside me, and my beautiful orc cuddled up against my arm. Glancing down, I could see the four figures below. Or... I could see Nimue with three blue smudges I couldn't individually identify, but I knew where the three dryads.

"Really need to hurry up and find a way to house them properly," I grunted.

"Hmm?" Chit frowned.

I saw the confusion on her face and gestured down at the quartet. "Them."

Chit frowned, "Why?"

This time I frowned in confusion. "What do you mean, why? I promised them a home and they've been living in our bath."

Chit snorted, and I watched as her breasts did wonderful things in the water while she laughed to herself. "It's been a while since one of us has had a reason to call you a stupid man."

I looked from Chit, to the quartet and saw them just below the surface staring at me. I hadn't even realised they approached. But beneath the water I could understand it would have been silent.

"Really?" I asked. I watched four heads bob up and down. "You live in a bath," I pointed out.

Nimue rose to the surface and gave me a soft smile. Her pointed teeth glistened like gems and when she noticed me looking, she smiled wider. Despite the obvious danger of her teeth, I felt comfortable around her, and they were clearly comfortable around me.