The Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"My Emperor, have I ever led you wrong?"

I sighed. This was an old argument. She never led me wrong. At least, not that I could tell. Though she led me plenty astray. It was hard to trust a woman who would tell you the sky was green if it meant prodding you to an outcome only she could determine.

"You know my feelings on this," I growled.

"I just needed you to think about it before I made this promise," Aleece smiled softly. "On my honour, my titles and my very life, I had nothing to do with the young prince's infatuations with your daughters."

I snarled softly and stepped closer. "Well?"

"Your daughters started it."

I blinked, "What?"

"They met him briefly, a few years during a visit."

"I don't attend those," I frowned.

Aleece chuckled and nodded her head. "Yes, you hate them. And it irked the young man that he couldn't meet you in person. It seems he had a bit of a vendetta against his father."

"That won't stop me wringing his scrawny little neck," I grumbled.

Aleece smiled widely. "Your daughters, they approached him when they noticed his mood. One thing led to another, and they had an enjoyable afternoon together."

"And nobody told me?!" I growled.

"There was nothing to tell," Aleece gave me a pointed look. "It was in public, in full view of the court. It just looked like a trio of young people telling jokes for the most part. But it turns out your daughters took a liking to the young man and they've been exchanging letters for the last few years."

"Is this why the council has been less of an ass lately?"

"No," Aleece chuckled. "No, that's because Belharren had her father march an army down the border as a training exercise the last time the council threatened one of your diplomats."

I chuckled despite myself. The Dwarven king barely forgave me for whisking his daughter into my bed without him being aware of the situation. It was only by her actions the man upheld his bargain. Essentially, she told her father she was a grown woman and made her decision. The man quickly turned things around. The Dwarves were not to be trifled with in terms of family. She made her decision, that made me and the rest of my wives family, and the King grudgingly respected that.

"So-"

"Your daughters are of a marriageable age," Aleece said evenly.

"I... Think I should discuss this with my wives," I shook my head as I felt slightly faint.

I wasn't in denial. I knew my children were growing. Shala was making eyes with an elfin squire a few weeks ago. I let it go, remembering how her mother headbutt me to get my attention. I wasn't about to murder a young man because my daughter spoke to him. But a foreign ambassador threatening to take my daughters away... That was another matter entirely.

"Go take a walk," Aleece patted my elbow. "I know how you get when you think about things too much."

"That's because I'd rather be thinking of what to make next, or at the very least which of my wives to bed."

"Yes, I am aware," Aleece blushed. "But that doesn't change the fact, this world is enjoying the greatest level of peace and stability it has in generations."

"I'll just have to take your word for it," I shrugged.

She was right though. A walk would be lovely. It would be nice to visit the river too. As it turned out, Nimue, being a mermaid, had a lot of eggs. And unlike birthing them in the ocean where predators were aplenty. She gave birth in a tub. And while I sometimes brought one of the naiads or... Both, back to the rooms for some fun. Nimue, had declined to return until at least such time as her children were found proper homes. So for now, a rather large lake dominated the landscape outside the keep. I positioned it exactly over the mage hall where I was created.

That was a rather unpopular choice, but one I stood by even to this day. Especially as I strode around the gravel pathway I had installed. During the daytime, this was a popular area for couples to visit. At night, with the gates shut, it was a private area. One I guarded severely. My naiads and my mermaid were precious to me. Nimue was an absolute sweetheart, and the naiads were involved in every one of my wives birth. They were family, and I treated them as such, even if they slept outside.

So along the lake, went benches, flowers, trees and other things to make the area beautiful. So I had a lovely walk to the rear where a small shack had been built amongst a small grove of fruit trees. The shack extended over the lake, giving me a private place to be with my aquatic lovers, and they enjoyed staying within the structure as well.

So it was to my surprise, when I opened the door and spotted Belharren sitting in the water. She was nude as she sat in the water. Her gown and shoes folded neatly and set aside on a chair. Her eyes met mine and I could see the conflict in her expression. But I was more concerned about what caused this situation to begin with.

Nimue was curled around her front, massaging my dwarven wife's feet. While the naiad trio, Gana, Asea and Anna massaged her shoulders, arms and neck respectively.

"Husband," Belharren whimpered.

I heard the tone in her voice and stormed into the water beside her. She held out her arms and Nimue flicked her tail to clear some space as I took my wife in my arms. Our time together started with mutual respect. She was beautiful, and I enjoyed bedding her all the same. But we came from very different worlds and had very little knowledge of one another. Because of that, we put off having children, especially after we confirmed that she would indeed enjoy the extended life spans of my wives.

"What if she doesn't like me?"

I blinked and looked at her. She looked so vulnerable, and the naiads gave me sympathetic smiles from behind her.

"Who doesn't like you?"

"Our daughter," Belharren sniffed and wiped at her eyes. "What if she thinks I'm a horrible mother?"

"Who in the world are you referring to?" I snorted. "Bel, you are one of the most beautiful, powerful and capable women I have ever met. Our daughter is going to adore the fact she has even an ounce of your strength. And she will love you for it, even as much as you love her."

Belharren shuddered softly and shook her head. "I'm not all that."

"You walked into an enemy war camp and sold yourself as a bride to a man who was part troll. Then allowed him to parade you naked through that camp, to be presented to your own father, and you still had the dignity to look him in the eye and tell him exactly what you did."

That seemed to break through her shell and I saw the edges of her mouth quirk. "I did... didn't I?"

"Such a strong queen," Asea crooned as the naiads descended for more massages.

"This feels like you're buttering me up," Belharren complained softly. "I know full well where you've been with Blomst for the last hour."

"I'm sorry, shall I-"

"And it's not fair that she dominates all your time like this. I have needs too." She ignored my apology as I tried to work out what she wanted. "I know that I'm the smallest, even next to dear Sint. But I'm a dwarf and we're built strong."

"Belharren?" I touched her cheek.

"Frelser, I know that we didn't start our time together with love. But I have grown so very fond of you over the years."

"I am aware," I nodded. "Why do you think I agreed to give you a child when you asked?"

Her chin wavered slightly, and I pulled her into a hug.

"You never said it," she sobbed quietly.

"That I loved you?"

She turned her head up to face me and nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks. All of my wives had their moments. In particular, during pregnancy. They would get overwhelmed and I clearly hadn't been paying enough attention to my dwarf.

"I've loved you for a long time, Belharren," I told her earnestly. "I just never told you, because I feared that you still saw this as a political marriage."

She closed her eyes and nodded. "It's not though. Not now."

"I figured," I smiled at her.

"Then," she licked her lips. "Make love to me? Now I know you love me, I'd like to..."

I smiled and laid her down in the water. She was small in my arms, and I rolled her onto her side. That left her belly supported in the water, while giving me a fantastic view of her. I pulled her to my front, as I laid down behind her and peppered her shoulder and neck with kisses. With one hand, I pushed under her head to cradle her close, and with the other I raised her upper leg and draped it over my hip.

This was how we had done things since her stomach began to swell. Laying on her back was uncomfortable. And holding her from behind put me in an awkward position. So this strange sideways variation worked rather well.

"Let me prepare you," Gana offered.

Before either of us could respond, the naiad leaned down between us. Belharren shuddered as she felt the glorious naiads tongue running over her clit. I knew it hadn't been her first time with a woman. And I assumed she had taken comfort with the aquatic ladies before. As Gana worked, I kissed her. She gasped and mewled softly into my mouth as Gana worked her clit.

I felt a hand take my rapidly hardening cock. I thought I would feel Belharren's body, but instead it passed into the cool mouth of Asea. She worked me for a time, while Gana, her sister pleasured my wife. And they would have continued, until Anna cleared her throat.

"Come on now."

With a pair of complaints, my cock fell free of Asea's mouth, as Belharren gasped from the sudden cessation of pleasure. Only for Nimue to gasp as the sisters fell on her instead. With the mermaid falling to the whims of the naiad sisters, Anna steered me into Belharren's awaiting pussy.

"Hold me," she whimpered.

I smiled and did just that. She moaned in pleasure as I pulled her tightly against me. Her body was warm and lovely, but with a certain firmness that was normal for her people. Pushing forward, my cock slid slowly into her. I felt the way she stretched, and from her gasp, she did as well. I had always tried to treat her with care. Our size difference not being something either of us could ignore. But this time, I was gentle. I rocked my hips, driving my cock slowly in and out of her body. Belharren clutched my free hand and pulled it to her chest.

There, I cupped one of her lovely breasts. They were large on her frame. But within my hands, like the rest of her, she was still rather small. But that didn't stop me from feeling the hot splash of liquid that pooled in my palm. I released her for a moment and watched the white pearls of milk drip into the water below.

"Oh," Anna smiled. "May I?"

I wasn't sure if Belharren really knew what she was referring to. But we all heard the word, "Yes," escape her lips.

Her pussy throbbed as Anna took her nipple between her lips. I gently squeezed her breast, milking her flesh into the naiad's mouth. Anna's transparent body let Belharren see the milk as she swallowed it down.

It was then, I felt a hot gush of liquid from between Belharren's legs. Anna stiffened immediately and one of the naiad sisters noticed. There was a mad scramble and one of them shot out of the shack and into the water, followed by a loud bell.

I extracted myself from Belharren, who looked conflicted about stopping. But I wasn't about to continue as her water had broken. I knew the signs, and the naiads were quick to respond. As was Nimue. The beautiful mermaid was my companion through the birth. And as yet, all but one time, I ended up fucking her through most of it.

"Frelser?" Belharren whimpered.

"I love you," I smiled and kissed her softly. "And so will our daughter."

Her lip quivered as I held her close. And the sounds of shouting approached, as the rest of my wives descended.

The End