The Emperor and the Temple Ch. 01

Story Info
The Emperor's daughter finds the Book of the Prophet.
1.4k words
4.46
7.7k
9

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kailyn, the Emperor's daughter, went riding that day, unknowing of the peril that her father faced. And she surely had little reason to worry. Many times her father had left Ephirum on campaigns; sometimes for months on end. Always he was successful. More than successful. His victories were glorious, his triumphs celebrated from Ephirum on the Long Sea to the Great Mountains in the east - those that could never be scaled by mortal man.

And so, during the Emperor's absences, Kailyn continued to live an idyllic life befitting the beloved offspring of a powerful ruler. But while it would be natural for a young woman in such a position to become lazy, to become soft, self indulgent, to embrace hedonism, Kailyn was determined that this would not be her fate. She continued her studies, although she was well past the age when this would be expected of a girl in Ephirum. She paid attention to affairs of state, cajoling her father who reluctantly allowed her by his side as he ruled from day to day.

Well, he loved his daughter and was proud of her, and he could deny her nothing. And she did not shy away from hardship, knowing it to be nourishing for the character. And her body was strong, kept so by running, the playing of sports and other physical arts. I know what you think, reader. Did this girl, privileged but determined, have ambitions? Perhaps one day to be a ruler? To inherit her father's Empire? I think not, although it cannot be said for certain. But in Ephirum in those days, empires were earned or stolen, not inherited.

As Kailyn entered the palace courtyard, still in her riding attire, she saw Garsa the scholar emerge from the library, his arms full with books.

"Garsa, what are these? They look new."

"Indeed My Lady," he replied. "They are newly-draughted translations of older works purchased by traders from Ephirum in the lands far to the west."

"From the lands of King Osta?" she asked in excitement.

"Indeed. And from lands further from the Long Sea. Cultures we know almost nothing of, although our spies are beginning to explore them. Gradually we learn more."

"Oh Garsa, I must have one to read. Let me take one! I will return it to you tomorrow!"

Garsa was reluctant, but Kailyn snatched one from his grasp.

"The Book of the Prophet. A religious text, Garsa?"

"Indeed, from the City of The Goddess, a long way____"

"The City of The Goddess? That does sound exotic. I will take this one, Garsa."

"Well, My Lady, it is rather a strange text. Perhaps you would prefer this book of folk tales from Osta's realms. I find it engaging. And a holy book from a far away land might be considered sacrilege to some in the Empire."

"Hush! None will know. I will take this book. My mind is made up. Seek me out tomorrow, Garsa and I will return it."

She bade the scholar good evening and, noticing that the sun was already low in the sky, turned and made her way to her bedchamber. Her night slaves, Han and Javi were already there, kneeling naked by her bed, thighs open, hands behind backs, eyes to the floor. Ignoring them, she took the book to her desk and opened it at the first page. 'In the beginning was the Goddess...' Well, why not, she thought. In the beginning there must have been something.

"Javi, serve me wine!" she called.

The slave rose slowly to his feet and fetched the wine, pouring it into a glass before kneeling and presenting it to her. She took it and instructed him to return to his place by the bed.

"Move more slowly Javi!," she called after him. "My bedchamber is not a place for rushing around. It is a place for calm and relaxation. You know this!"

Kailyn returned to the Book of The Prophet, reading the first three chapters before noticing that it had become dark within the room. She rose and lit candles herself, leaving the slaves in their places. Finally she walked over to stand directly in front of them. They were beautiful creatures, these slaves, these boys. Muscular, but not too much so, pretty in facial features, but still manly enough. And obedient, well trained and enthusiastic in the service of their Lady. Only the best for the Emperor's daughter, and indeed they had not been cheap. The use of male slaves in a Lady's bedchamber was unusual in Ephirum, in those days at least. Kailyn's father had begged her to give them up, concerned that the people would see it as somehow unseemly, even depraved. But she had held firm against him. It was her single special pleasure, and she was perfect in every other respect. And, as I have already said, the Emperor loved his daughter and could deny her nothing.

"Boys, we are going to play a game." she said to them, moving to the chest of drawers in which she kept her toys and extracting two silk scarfs. She moved behind them, tying a scarf across the eyes of each, so that they could see nothing.

"Whatever is presented to your lips, you will kiss and lick!"

She began with the fingers of her left hand, running them loosely down Han's face until they contacted his lips, which parted in submission. She repeated this with her right hand to Javi.

"Javi, show more love! You are receiving a gift from your Mistress! Do not make me feel that I am forcing you!"

Kailyn laughed, "Han, you are the opposite! I feel that if I leave my fingers much longer they will be devoured! Oh...ouch!"

She withdrew her hand quickly from Han and pinched his nose hard with thumb and forefinger. The boy yelped in pain and surprise.

"Were those your teeth? I expect to feel only lips and tongue, soft and moist. It is a good thing that I did not present you with a more delicate part to start."

But she was laughing as she spoke, keen to make sure the boy would not feel shame. As any lady who has enjoyed a slave in her bedchamber knows, a happy boy is a pleasing boy.

It occurred to Kailyn that she was still wearing her riding clothes. In her excitement to read the book from the City of the Goddess she had forgotten to change into her silken night robes, as she would normally do. She bade her boys wait while she changed, promising that the game would continue after. Returning to them, she said, "Javi, lie on the bed....here let me guide you....that's right, on your back, but move this way...I want your head just over the edge. And Han, you will remain kneeling but move this way!"

She parted her thighs and stood facing the bed, but at its edge, so that Javi's head was beneath her sex. Slowly she lowered herself a few inches until she felt his lips and tongue and then, leaning forward onto Javi's body, she called to Han.

"Han, lean forward until you find me with your lips! That's it, push between my cheeks!"

Han, well understanding his Mistress's desires, found her anus with his tongue, flicking it around the tight circle.

"Try to make your tongue a point! Push into me! And then use long licks too!"

She raised herself slightly to look at Javi, his chin, nose and cheeks already soaked in her pleasure. She was pleased to see that, as she rose, he tried in vain to keep his tongue in contact with his Mistress. She sighed and settled herself once more onto him, leaning forward to rest her torso on his, surrendering to the pleasure, slowly building to her eventual climax.

****

Afterwards, Kailyn had her boys join her in the bed, one on each side, snuggling and caressing her.

"Mistress, what is the book that you were reading?" said Han.

"Go fetch it for me and I will read it to you." she replied.

And so she did, until they all three were finally sleepy.

"I do not understand the book Mistress," said Javi. "Do priestesses not get lonely without the pleasure of a man? And why did the Goddess want the men in the garden at the beginning of time to obey the woman?"

"I do not know. I think the meaning is not clear. And it says only that a man may not lay hands upon a Priestess. So she could enjoy you two in exactly the way I have done tonight, could she not? I did not have you lay hands upon me, well, not until afterwards in bed. Oh, no more questions boys, I want to sleep now."

"May we stay in bed with you Mistress?" ventured Javi.

"Very well, but no squirming!

And with that, Kailyn blew out the candle.