All Comments on 'The Emperor and the Temple Ch. 19'

by Christine_Wheelwright

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Christine_WheelwrightChristine_Wheelwrightabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello everyone. We are about half way through Emperor now (yes, it is a longer story than Priestess). I am curious to know if there are readers following the serialization and enjoying this story (or whether the views come from one-off readers). The feedback and likes have been dropping off recently. Obviously I do get some enjoyment from writing, but these stories represent some significant effort and I would rather not continue if the work is not being appreciated.

MimiRayMimiRayabout 1 year ago

For myself, I am reading every installment. I always look forward to seeing the slavers get their cumuppance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another amazing historical femdom story.

Well don mate.

DonSocratesDonSocratesabout 1 year ago

Hello,

I recently came across your work and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it.

I'm sorry that you are not getting as much attention as you had previously.

If it makes you feel any better I am definitely still enjoying it myself. This most recent chapter was particularly goo. I really liked the scene between Kamhet and Lady Cillah, the bit of denial at the end after Kamhet was so close to cumming from his mistress' handjob. I'm looking forward to more scenes like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous