All Comments on 'The Emperor Has No Clothes'

by VirtualScott

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Isn't this just a republication of you story from 2019?

VirtualScottVirtualScottalmost 3 years agoAuthor

It is exactly a republication of the 2019 story. I was locked out of this account for literally 6 years and had to post this from VirtualScottToo in the interim -- now that I've regained access, I wanted it to be with my other stories.

CronoDASCronoDASalmost 3 years ago

What's with the "Peeling the Onion" section after the end of the story?

VirtualScottVirtualScottalmost 3 years agoAuthor

CronoDAS asks "what's with the [notes] after the end of the story?"

Sloppy editing. I had a few notes on where I thought the story might continue, and a title for the next part, and forgot they were there when I copy-pasted everything into the submission form. Oh well. In a perfect world, I would have remembered to remove these notes; they're sort of a teaser for what would happen to Grace next, but I'm not sure I'll ever get around to writing it so probably it's just annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, terrible ending. Ditch the last scene with the coach and the woman and its great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to read a continuation of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirtualScott@VirtualScott
Back again after having been locked out of my account for six (!) years! I'm interested in all kinds of kinks, but particularly psychological issues: How do you react if you're forced to do (or want) something you wouldn't do normally? What happens if you're in a position to ...