All Comments on 'The Empress' Body Double'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Excellently done. I wasn't sure where it was going, and I wish things had taken a bit longer to develop, but...

What's next for our dear queen?

sloopbsloopbalmost 4 years ago

A good read. I am not usually a fan of stories set in other realms or magic, but this kept my attention. It sits well with Queenfall. I shall be interested to see where your fertile mind take us next on the journey of humiliation and degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Surprisingly interesting...

I'm really surprised how well built and interesting this story was. Reading on literotica I do usually browse through the text to "skip to the cheese" but with this text I didn't even notice when I started reading it because of the story line.

As non-English speaker I can't say much about if language in this story is good or bad, but surely it's written in clean and easy to understand way. Surely it could be more sparkly, be more dynamic and etc, but overall it's well made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Magic

In general I'm not a fan of using magic. It allows so much freedom that every plot line becomes pointless. But it is still a good idea, that let's the empress engage in very perverted activities.

I like better Cherri's split personality idea. Self-blackmail. It's witty. ;)

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
10 / 5

@iwroteathing I have read all your stories. You are my most favorite writer of literotica. Every story you wrote has some unique idea which makes them awesome. Please continued writing.

qexiqexqexiqexalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful ideas

I love portal stories, and this is an exceptionally good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

I loved it. Can you please continue this

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 3 years ago

I thought the story was good, even if the character development was a little flat in the beginning. The use of magic to allow her to try things in private was pretty unique and I liked it.

I'd love to see a continuation of the story. The queen has a taste, maybe an addiction, and that can lead her to trying even more base things. I loved the branding and rings, but wonder if it wouldn't be even better for her to be there 'in person' rather than just 'in part'. As much fun as she might have during these short vacations, will that be enough or will her drive for debauchery demand she go further.

I could envision a maid seeing her in the bath, her rings and brand showing clearly, and remembering how she'd abused a doll with those very same markings. A little bit of investigation... and the queen is now under her control.

Or maybe the sorceress finds a way to "help" the queen while protecting herself from the queen's wrath. A little spell here and there to encourage the queen down a path of debauchery....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the story, it would be good if you continued it, perhaps humiliating yourself more and more.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

This is very cool, part 2??

sapna_prakashsapna_prakash9 months ago

This needs a sequel...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
1229 Followers
It is with great sadness I can confirm I have once again started a tight, short story only to have it spiral out of control into a sprawling odyssey.