The Empress' New Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was hard, but he made no move to free it from its confines. If things continued the way they had, his wife would be helping him with that soon enough. He watched and planned how he could encourage this metamorphosis of his wife's sexuality.

———

The next morning over breakfast, Darren looked up at his wife and said, "Sheryl called while you were in the shower. She wanted to see how you're doing."

"You can tell her I'm doing just fine."

"Melonie. You can't avoid our neighbors forever."

"I'm willing to try."

"Seriously, Mels. You love the beach and haven't gone in a week. I know you've been enjoying yourself in the backyard, but it's not healthy to never leave our property. Hell, you won't even get the mail. I think it'd be best if we just ripped the bandaid off and have a get-together. Invite some people over for a backyard barbeque Saturday."

Melonie looked at her husband, shocked by the suggestion, but she realized he was right. She had to get over the embarrassment of her accidental exposure. "Okay. Let's do it."

"I'll take care of all the groceries and invites. I'll just need your help setting up tables and stuff that day. Maybe help keep the guests topped off with bratwurst and beer."

And that was how, three days later, Melonie found herself helping Darren set up some tables in the backyard. With the combination of exertion and summer heat, she was already sweating through her t-shirt.

"You take a shower. I've got things handled here."

Melonie had enough time, so she took a nice long shower, trying to calm her nerves. She felt more at ease by the time she was done. She had just finished blow-drying her hair when Darren stepped into the bathroom.

"I grabbed an outfit for you. It's at the end of the bed. Something I thought you'd look great in."

Her husband had never chosen an outfit for her. Darren walked back into their bedroom, and she followed him, not bothering with a towel or bathrobe. The only things on the foot of the bed were strappy sandals and a bottle of sunblock. For a moment, Melonie stared in confusion before she turned to Darren and said, "No. You can't be serious."

"I am."

"Why?"

"Last time it was an accident. This time it's your choice."

"But... won't people be shocked?"

"I told them what to expect."

"You did WHAT?" Melonie felt something like anger tinged with excitement boiling in her. "Why would you tell our neighbors I like to be seen naked?"

"I didn't tell all our neighbors. Other than Bill, the only one I told was Sheryl, and she helped me find some volunteers."

"What are you talking about? Why would you ask Sheryl?"

"You saved her life. She was looking for a way to repay you. And I knew she and Zack were swingers. I figured she'd know the right people to contact."

"How did you know they were swingers?"

"Zack asked if I wanted to swap wives."

"And you didn't say anything to me?"

Darren rubbed the back of his neck. "He asked me not to mention it after I told him I wasn't interested."

Melonie's mind was spinning. Sheryl didn't look the type to swing. Not that Melonie knew what kind of people were into swapping partners. And Bill? It would have seemed rude not to invite him, but even though he'd probably gotten a quick peek at the beach, she wasn't sure she could face him again if she spent a nude afternoon with him.

"What made you think this was a good idea?"

"You said you wanted to do it, but you thought it was infeasible. Well, I feased it for you. Everyone's willing to go along and do their best job to act like everything's normal."

"Darren! I was on an adrenaline high, and you'd just fuck my brains out. You can't possibly think this is something I'm actually going to do."

"You don't have to do this. I'm fine if you don't. I have plenty of opportunities to see you naked. But if this excites you as much as I think it does, this is your chance to explore that in a safe space. You've got a little more than half an hour to decide what you want to do. If you want to start clothed and strip down later..." He let the rest of the sentence die on his lips before bending down and planting a gentle kiss on hers. "I'm gonna go finish setting up—I especially want to make sure you'll have sunscreen in reach if you need to reapply. Then I'll take my shower."

Melonie turned and looked at the sunscreen and sandals, not entirely sure what she would do.

———

From his house, Bill could see the side gate that led to his best friend's backyard. He was waiting for some other people to show up first. He didn't want to be the first to arrive and seem too eager for a chance to see Melonie completely undressed. Though, he wasn't a hundred percent sure if Darren was fucking with him or not when he explained how things were supposed to play out. Was Melonie really going to be naked the whole time? Try as he might, Bill couldn't hide that he thought Melonie was a bombshell. He was just glad neither she nor Darren took offense. But he was supposed not to look—something he found hard to do when she had clothes on—and act like everything was normal. It all had to be some strange joke.

On the off chance it was true, he spent his morning [I]cleaning the pipes[/I]. He thought if he drained himself of cum, maybe he wouldn't be walking around the whole time with an obvious hard-on. He waited until he saw a few people follow the sign leading them to the backyard. On his way out, he grabbed two six-packs from his fridge. When he walked through the side gate, Melonie was nowhere to be seen. Darren made eye contact with him and pointed to the coolers using a pair of tongs. Bill didn't recognize anyone here except Darren, Sheryl, and Zach, but everyone seemed friendly.

Just as he was depositing the beer, there was a brief hitch in the conversations. Bill looked to the back door and saw Melonie emerging from the house wearing sandals, a smile, and nothing else. Bill fought against his instincts, tapping into the same part of his brain he used that day at the beach, and he tore his eyes away from her luscious tits and marvelous ass. Instead, he just focused intently on getting the beers sufficiently buried in ice before he shut the cooler.

He turned away from Melonie and almost ran right into an attractive looking redhead wearing a blue sundress that put a substantial amount of her cleavage on display. She gave him a little smile and said, "Hi, I'm Rylie."

"Hi, I'm Bill."

———

Suppressing her embarrassment and fear, Melonie embraced the naughty thrill she'd been seeking all week as she moved among the guests. Even though this was an almost perfect example of her fantasy, part of her mind was screaming at her to go back inside and put on some clothes. But a much more urgent part of her was basking in the freedom and excitement she felt right now. She was practically buzzing.

When she fully stepped off the back stairs, Darren waved her over.

"Melonie, this is Jerry. He's a friend of Sheryl's."

Jerry was a short, round man wearing a bright blue Hawaiian shirt. He extended his hand, and she shook it, feeling very acutely the way her breasts jiggled as she did. He was doing an admirable job of not starring. Jerry just stood there, talking about selling insurance and wanting to know if they had enough coverage. The conversation would have bored Melonie to tears, but even a discussion of actuarial tables couldn't douse her arousal.

Though, even with his naked wife next to him, Darren wasn't getting the same level of amusement and said, "Melonie, why don't you see who wants what off the grill?"

As Melonie walked away, she caught a glimpse of Jerry [i]adjusting[/i] the crotch of his khaki shorts. While he'd not been starring, he was at least enjoying the situation.

Jerry had been to many parties with various levels of undress for the guests, and he always enjoyed these events. They peeked his exhibitionistic and voyeurist interests. But he'd never come to a party where only one person was nude and asked everyone to act like everything was normal. He was intrigued when Sheryl asked him to help a friend out. Now he was wondering if he could convince his wife, Nancy, to try it. Melonie looked like she was incredibly turned-on, and Jerry wondered what she would do after the guests left. As he watched her walk away, he could see his other friends were ogling Melonie as soon as her back was turned. From the look of envy on Nancy's face after the hostess walked past, he was pretty sure it wouldn't take much to convince her to give it a try.

Soon the backyard had about fifteen people milling about, talking, laughing, drinking, and eating. Everyone was friendly and acted like it was an ordinary barbeque when she came up, shook their hands, and asked if they needed anything. Though some signs made it very clear that her guests were enjoying the show—the flush in their cheeks, the bulges in their shorts, and the way their eyes shifted away when she turned in their direction.

Of course, Bill was the one struggling the most with playing by the rules. He was talking with a vivacious redhead on and off, but it seemed every time Melonie neared him, he suddenly was very interested in something on the other side of the yard. He never avoided her like this before. Once he slipped around her and got food off the grill, Melonie decided to let him eat in peace. She'd have plenty of opportunities to talk with him later. As she mingled with the other guests, she could feel herself getting wetter.

Melonie spotted Bill with his back to her as he continued chatting with the redhead.

The nude hostess snuck up behind him and said, "Bill, can I get you a beer, another burger, anything?"

Bill practically jumped out of his skin. He wasn't sure what to do, so he continued to use the same strategy he used that day at the beach; look up to the sky until only the top of her head was visible.

"No, Melonie, I'm good."

"Are you sure I can't get you anything?"

"All set."

"Who's this?"

"Oh, Rylie. She's a friend of Sheryl's. Rylie, Melonie. Melonie, Rylie."

Melonie didn't know how much Darren had told Bill about the other guests and their proclivities. Bill, who was usually so flustered, had looked at ease talking with Rylie. Melonie looked down, and she began to wonder if it was her or Rylie that had him pitching a tent in his boardshorts. As much as she enjoyed torturing him right now, she didn't want to spoil any chance he might have with this woman. Maybe she could even help him along.

"Nice to meet you, Rylie." Melonie shook her hand. "Oh, and Bill?"

"Yeah, Melonie?"

"I wanted to thank you again for your help on the beach. You were a perfect gentleman when I lost my bathing suit." She turned to Rylie and said, "You should have seen him. While everyone else just stood there, he ran right up with a towel for me."

Bill was not subtle, and it seemed Rylie could tell he was struggling not to look. But instead of helping him in any way, she grinned at Melonie and said, "What is it you do for work?"

Melonie went from slightly indifferent about this woman to liking her immensely once she could see the redhead was helping her prolonge Bill's torment.

"Oh, I'm a computer programmer."

"Really?" Rylie grinned. "That's fascinating. Tell me more."

Melonie could see how nervous Bill looked, so she only gave a brief overview before asking her new best friend, "And you?"

"I'm a teacher."

Melonie barely resisted making a 'Hot for Teacher' joke. After about another five minutes of chit-chat, she felt Bill had been tortured enough and said, "I don't want to monopolize all your time. If either of you needs anything, please let me know."

"Will do." Bill's voice was strained.

Melonie turned and walked away, adding some extra wiggle to her hips, hoping that Bill was watching. Melonie felt a rush of power that supercharged her senses. Even just the breeze across her skin was enough to make her body tingle. But it left her wanting more. While walking by a table, she heard Jerry say, "I'm gonna go grab another beer," as he started to stand.

Melonie held up a hand to stop him. "I'll get you one."

She walked up to the cooler and made a dramatic motion as she bent over to open it. She felt so exposed. Could they see how wet she was? She grabbed a beer from the deepest part of the cooler as well as a handful of ice. Walking back to the table, she rubbed the ice over the back of her neck, along her collarbone and down into the hollow of her breasts. It was hot out. Then she got a wicked idea.

She'd been standing in the sun for an hour. It was time to apply more sunscreen. She wasn't sure what the consequences of playing out her fantasy would be, but she didn't want sunburn to be one of them. She grabbed one of the bottles of sunscreen Darren had set out especially for her. She started the same pattern she always did, her face, her neck, her arms. When she got to her legs, she placed one foot on the edge of a chair, opening her legs wide. She put on a lurid display while most people continued as though nothing was happening, at worst peeking out of the corner of their eyes. She briefly considered asking a guest to do her back, but that might break the scene. She had no idea how Darren would react if she asked someone they hadn't known an hour before to feel her up. Instead, she rubbed the sunblock into her own butt and back. Then Melonie's hands traveled slowly up her stomach to her tits. Here she lingered, drawing closer and closer to their peak. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but after an hour of being this aroused, they were practically aching to be touched. Finally, rolling both nipples between her fingers, Melonie felt a roaring orgasm tear through her. She couldn't stifle the moan that escaped her lips. When her ears stopped ringing, everyone was chatting about nothing at all.

Melonie continued playing hostess. As another hour started to draw to a close, people began to excuse themselves. When they first met, Melonie gave each guest a friendly handshake. As they left, she instead gave them a more intimate hug, pressing her flesh into their bodies. No one objected.

When Sheryl came by, she gave her an extra long embrace, then held her at arm's length and said, "I want to thank you so much for this."

"Thank me for what?" Sheryl said with a wink.

The last to leave was Bill and Rylie. The way the two looked at each convinced Melonie that Rylie wouldn't be going straight home. She hugged Rylie, and the redhead felt bold enough to lay one hand on Melonie's naked ass. Melonie looked at her and said, "We should get together again sometime."

"Oh, most definitely," Rylie replied.

Finally came Bill. Melonie pressed her full body into his and whispered in his ear, "You've earned a good look before you leave."

Bill's look was intense as he scanned her whole body from head to toe. Then Rylie tugged on her arm. He gave Melonie one last appreciative glance and said, "You throw one helluva party."

"I'll be sure to invite you to the next one. Have fun, you two."

Bill smiled before turning to Rylie, taking her hand, and walking towards his home. Rylie looked back and said, "Oh, we will." Then the couple went from a gentle walk to something closer to a run.

Melonie turned to see her husband standing near the grill, nonchalantly cleaning it. She moved slowly towards him like a predator stalking prey.

With a smile, Darren said, "It's been a long day for you. You must be tired."

"Not that tired."

She hopped into his arms, slamming his back into the wooden fence. Since his hands were supporting her and groping her ass, she left one of hers anchored behind his neck as she slid the other between them, unzipping his shorts and pulling out his already rock hard rod. She guided him into her slit and moaned as she lowered herself slowly onto his cock.

"Oh, god, Mels, I wanted to bend you over the picnic table and fuck you right there in front of everyone."

Melonie kissed him deeply before pulling back and panting, "Maybe next time."

He began kissing her neck. Perhaps a bit too loudly, she let out a moan. When he pulled back from kissing her, both her hands went up, grabbing the top of the fence for leverage. With each thrust, she was finding it harder and harder to stay quiet. She just wanted this so much, and it felt so good. Then a separate cry of pleasure echoed out, coming from the direction of Bill's house. Melonie turned to see Rylie, her breasts bouncing vigorously as she clutched the windowsill on the second story. Rylie smiled at Melonie before the redhead's eyes rolled back when Bill's cock hit a particularly great angle.

Melonie hadn't realized how visible this corner of the back yard was from Bill's house, but it wasn't the worst way to discover it.

"Are they trying to show us up?" Darren asked.

"If they are, we can't let them beat us."

Melonie abandoned all restraint as she screamed, "Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder." There was probably a fine from the homeowners association in her future, but she didn't care. She found the sounds of their competitive sexual performances incredibly hot. Darren didn't seem to care who heard either as he started saying, "Oh, Jesus," over and over at an ever-increasing volume.

"Oh, Bill, faster. Faster," Rylie cried out with Bill's moans and grunts providing a bass beat.

Suddenly, Darren's vocalizations cut out, as his breath quickened. Then his eyes went wide. "Mels, I can't hold back."

"Don't try. I'm already gonna—"

When Darren exploded inside her, that last bit of sensation was enough to send her crashing over the edge, letting out one final primal grunt. Unable to hold herself up any longer, she put all her weight on Darren, resting her head on his shoulder. Sandwiched between the sun's heat on her back and her husband's solid warmth in front of her, she felt both exhilarated and exhausted. Being that turned on for that long took its toll. With Rylie and Bill's moans and shouts continuing unabated, Melonie looked up at her husband and bit her lip before saying, "So... when are we gonna do this again?"

12