All Comments on 'The Empty Lover Ch. 01'

by DeusSexErotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
smutshewrotesmutshewrote4 months ago

Glorious piece of work. The World needs more haunted, enthusiastic stone dicks.

acgandersonacganderson8 months ago

Oh wow... odd, but delightfully compelling. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the passion behind it, and the amazing descriptions. Thanks for writing.

DeusSexEroticaDeusSexEroticaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey readers- Chapter 2 of this has been submitted and should be up in a couple of days. I've also submitted some edits to this chapter to remove some technical errors and made a slight change to the identity of a referenced but unmet character for plot reasons.

Thank you all for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing! I love your descriptions. Would love to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There certainly needs to be a follow-up to this. Please continue the story.

StimtheoneStimtheoneabout 1 year ago

Clearly written in the grip of passion, as there are some mistakes here and there (Like a full sentence being repeated), but intriguing and with enough to tempt one to go further. I will be watching for what follows.

DeLaFayeDeLaFayeabout 1 year ago

Love the originality! Your pacing is great, and the story is wonderfully spirited. 🥵

I'm excited for the next installment!

DeusSexEroticaDeusSexEroticaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Well thanks MormonJack (I dig the play on Jack Mormon, which one would very much need to be to be wandering these filthy halls).

This is gonna be a weird and wacky trip - sex cults, ancient curses, and a sex pandemic will all abound. I hope you enjoy the ride :D

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Wow... very hot. Anxious to see where this goes!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeusSexErotica@DeusSexErotica
Pervert, player of board games, avid reader, and half of a very open and adventurous couple, the author has been a Lit reader for over a decade. While he’s been writing for longer than he’s known what sex is, he’s only recently begun writing erotica.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES