All Comments on 'The Empty Lover Ch. 01'

by DeusSexErotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Wow... very hot. Anxious to see where this goes!

Thank you!

DeusSexEroticaDeusSexEroticaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Well thanks MormonJack (I dig the play on Jack Mormon, which one would very much need to be to be wandering these filthy halls).

This is gonna be a weird and wacky trip - sex cults, ancient curses, and a sex pandemic will all abound. I hope you enjoy the ride :D

DeLaFayeDeLaFayeabout 1 year ago

Love the originality! Your pacing is great, and the story is wonderfully spirited. 🥵

I'm excited for the next installment!

StimtheoneStimtheoneabout 1 year ago

Clearly written in the grip of passion, as there are some mistakes here and there (Like a full sentence being repeated), but intriguing and with enough to tempt one to go further. I will be watching for what follows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There certainly needs to be a follow-up to this. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing! I love your descriptions. Would love to see what comes next.

DeusSexEroticaDeusSexEroticaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey readers- Chapter 2 of this has been submitted and should be up in a couple of days. I've also submitted some edits to this chapter to remove some technical errors and made a slight change to the identity of a referenced but unmet character for plot reasons.

Thank you all for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the passion behind it, and the amazing descriptions. Thanks for writing.

acgandersonacganderson7 months ago

Oh wow... odd, but delightfully compelling. Thank you!

smutshewrotesmutshewrote3 months ago

Glorious piece of work. The World needs more haunted, enthusiastic stone dicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeusSexErotica@DeusSexErotica
Pervert, player of board games, avid reader, and half of a very open and adventurous couple, the author has been a Lit reader for over a decade. While he’s been writing for longer than he’s known what sex is, he’s only recently begun writing erotica.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES