All Comments on 'The Empty Seat'

by NYBoss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
reader1000reader100011 months ago

Spectacular. English major or not, virtually flawless. Good back stories. Great concert ambience. Good plot development, if not surprising. And all characters come across as real people. Thanks. A real pleasure to read.

des911des91111 months ago

A beautifully executed sweet love story. Great work. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

fukn good $$$$#%%

Funfriend1410Funfriend141011 months ago

Five stars, I felt that I was getting to know them , well written and delightful.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Two edits to consider:

1. In the first part, Jorfsn is a lawyer. Yet he only earns a BA and MBA.

2. Witnesses to a Ketubah must not be blood relatives of either the bride or groom.

Small stuff, but distracting. Loved the story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

taboo39642taboo3964211 months ago

Enjoyed the story, but the sex was weak

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Contrary to BP, I think the sex dominated the story early in their relationship. Thoughts of whether they were in love versus lust should have come up at that point, but didn't. Jordan should have had some thoughts of whether his wealth influenced her attraction as well, so a couple small plot misses. Otherwise, great story and very well written. The back half was especially strong - 4.8*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Got about halfway through the first page and couldn't get any further. The writing was that bad. No one speaks that way in real life. It sounded so mechanical, boring. I don't know how everyone has been able to read it and give it so many stars. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story has some problems, but I still gave it a 5 because its a hairy pussy story and that is the tag I searched.

jlg07jlg0710 months ago

Beautiful story.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Some weaknesses in the story and some obvious typos including at least one erroneous name. A good storyline but as others said I think they moved into sex too easily and little was made of their insecurities especially Jordan being concerned about gold diggers. Despite that, an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a nice love story! It was nice to read that she has a hairy pussy. Little girls have bare pussies, women have hair!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYBoss@NYBoss
I enjoy writing for you. I take my time, trying to develop the story so you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. I appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future stories. I will try to write more stories and post with greater frequency, but n...