All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 19'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
1 star

Because this isn't about sex, or marriage. It's about power, the ability to humiliate, degrade and turn a married couple into things...objects.

I can promise you that if a man did those things to my wife, even if she enjoyed them, he would find himself strapped to a table, with his literal balls in my hands. You see, I don't care if she fuck him, I don't care if, in the privacy of the bedroom she calls him "Master". She does not get humiliated in public, she doesn't get degraded and she isn't turned into a thing.

Her husband needs to remember that he is her husband first and that carries a responsibility. Otherwise, this is a pretty tucking stupid excuse for a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, but spilling a lot of blood

is the only way to fix this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
garbage

ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No star!

Please stop writing this horse shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ITs the same shit

Husband is degraded into a "thing", Why bother having a wife? Please stop.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Cuck nonsense continues

four years later. Only the English could think this was entertaining, and realistic. Bunch of homo's who dont want to acknowledge their leanings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Late

Wouldn't have minded a bit if this was never resumed.

mouse4472mouse4472almost 6 years ago
Get on with it...

Please continue and finish the story you have started. We want to know the end. Leaving the story hanging for years is not good for readers since we are not a patient lot. Whether we agree with what the characters of a story are doing is not important to the story, since we read a tale to find out what happens. the sex along the way is nice, but what drives the tale is the journey the characters are on. The one we know least about and who keeps holding back is the boss, what is his story? Please continue SOON! Thanks.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Do us a favor, double the interval

Guys who need money, business position, or other leverage to Dom are fakers.

Fheads who need to mark another guy's wife permanently are almost always DB.

Stereotypical wimp/skank crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please, get on with it...

Thank you for this return. Well written and... this interesting story comes from the imagination of its author. I let myself be embarked on this adventure. I eagerly await a follow-up...and more.

And if I respect all opinions, I do not understand the grumpy and non-constructive comments of some readers. If the theme does not match their expectations, they should turn to something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I thought this was going to be about one of those electrical disturbance explosions, . . .

that makes all electrical and electronic equipment fail. Maybe by chapter 47? But I'll be dead of old age by then.

Never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well.....This isn't Very Surprising

Don't understand how someone can literally think this way in his own mind, let alone write it in a story to be published. Did the author lose something when he was younger. This story had little to do with the wife, but more to humiliate and control the husband. I truly hope that this is the last of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for continuing a great story

Don't listen to those who berate this story. If they don't like it, they should just go elsewhere. I can assure you there are many of us who have looked forward to this continuation for a long time. It is very sexy story and very well written.

ColinRupertColinRupertalmost 6 years ago
Thanks and Appreciation

Well I for one am delighted to see the return to the story. I prefer more of a 'cuckold' line but still fun to see this develop. To me that is the right of the author and I wish to express my appreciation of the time needed to found to write - when there are so many other matters needed to be dealt with - often jobs and family. So if there was more time to be found by the author to continue The Secret within me... which for me looks a cracker if it continues... that would be great. If not fully understand. Thank you again. ColinRupert. - ps - I do like a wife who develops a more dominant role with her husband and his denial which both find exciting... if I was asked of course !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great update!!

I had given up hope of seeing this story updated! This is a great one. I hope we’ll see more updates soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
EMT 19

Ink or piercings? How about both?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Welcome back Absoluterotter.

All the waiting and Graham still hasn't claimed her arse, but also I was rather hoping Ian would grow a pair, become dominant and reclaim his wife. It is only fiction after all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I am delighted that after our recent exchange you have finally decided to continue this story and I can't wait for more, even if it is further delayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work as ever.

Well done Rotter. Please continue to entertain us. Who is that idiot who always posts the opinion that "only the English" could write such stuff. From what I can see, most of the sites and stories concerned with this genre are located on the other side of the pond. Nothing wrong with that, but I just wonder where that moron gets his anti-English ideas from. Again. DO PLEASE CONTINUE THIS GREAT STORY!!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 5 years ago
The marking idea

Just lost me as a reader.

An didn’t want his wife marked. This has gone too far and is now abusive of the husband.

Sorry it was a good story until this blunder happened. A man with no spine is not erotic or satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy is this crap fucked up. Worst than caned 💩

Da drivel on latrine walls is Copyrighted © mate. Stop plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
a great series. unmatched for intellectual interest and sexual impact

Marking could be something embarrassing and fun. A lot of conflict could go on around items attached to or imprinted on the female lead.

As to how she evolves, IMHO she has to find something to build herself around other than commitment to Graham. Female dominance is a popular theme. So maybe Graham could be supplanted further down the track.

This is an outstanding sequence to date.I hope you will consider adding a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great story getting better

In spite of the long delay is is great reading this really excellent story. I particularly like the development of Ian's feelings of submission and excitement at Graham telling his wife in front of him exactly what to do sexually.

I hope that we can see Graham deliberately encourage Ian's Cuckold tendencies to take him on to new experiences with Suzanne and her sexual partners to a full cuckold relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Carry on please

Had given up waiting for further installments so I was a bit late to pick up on this. Enjoyed all previous chapters so happy to see story continue. Not a great fan of possible marking theme - until now the theme has been sexual control /submission linked to the success of Ruler and that is when the story has been at its best. Marking or piercing seems to depart from this and be a bit unnecessary

...But it's your story so take where you will... if I enjoy it great ...if not thank you for the past chapters and we all move on....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good but straying off course

Good story to date but the excluding husband bit is not to my taste, especially with a family (daughter) in the picture. Perhaps involving him more, watching, helping, cleanup etc. might be a better way to go for future direction, but also keeping him submissive but satisfied in bed as well is much hotter in my humble opinion.

kroellekroellealmost 5 years ago
Please continue

The comments here really suggest that either you love or hate this story - i'm in the love category :-)

I cant wait to see what happens when those gift cards are being played, and if it will be ink or tattoo, and how the couple will deal with that. I would like to see a little bit more struggle from both, but that's just my taste...

PLEASE continue though :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really ugly story about ugly people.

Sorry you have this shit in your head.

tmpforumtmpforumover 4 years ago

I discovered this chapter after many months. I haven't expected it. Before reading it I want to re-read the whole story again before to recap with Suzanne's adventures. I am happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great development

I am really looking forward to the next instalment. Well written and engaging , please complete the next chapter asap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sex scenes could use some beefing up

You set it up beautifully but then the sex is over so quickly. Could use a bit more payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Carry on!

From France

Sorry to still be Anonymous; your writing is awesome, plots are great, and your story is just about fantasies.

Don't let the grumpy ones deter you from the story-telling!

This is the best story I've ever read here!

I'm really impatient for the next episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved this series! Please ignore the shit others write. Thank you for putting time and effort into this!

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
More and more stupid and boring

The author did not improve by taking the time to think it over.

Whackdoodle's first comment is perfect

In addition the characters are without interest… and the scenes of sex suck.

(From France)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another extended delay! Please write next chapter soon.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This entire is the biggest load of Cuck drivel/ shit l have ever read.

It is not tagged, so beware there is no appropriate warning to the reader.

This story would have been better located in the fetish category.

Cuckoldry in this sad tale is definitely portrayed as a fetish(which it is)

As such it should not be in Loving Wives, it is not appropriate for that category.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any hope we might see new chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is probably one of the best stories i have read on literotica. A pity the author decided to not continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow.

Spelling and grammar are pretty good, but it's not often that you find every major character to be not so much unsympathetic as hateful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. This has got to be the best story I've read on here, but it certainly needs to be completed. I know there are many more adventures to be had, if the author has the time to continue it. It's to be hopes he does and can, and not leave it where it is, as that does somewhat spoil, what is otherwise a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we ever see another chapter? Pleaseeeeeee......

Justincase1Justincase1over 1 year ago

Would really like to read more about the adventures of Suzanne. Would it be possible for you to write more chapters or is the story of Suzanne over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just another cuck story from a sicko

SirtofawnSirtofawn7 months ago

Great read. The character development was great. Spent the last two days using a text to voice ap via headset to listen to this while I worked running equipment. Really made my days much better. Hopefully you find time to update with another chapter.

Anthony1965Anthony19657 months ago

I finally finished all nineteen chapters and loved them. I hope there is at least one more chapter with Suzanne getting a tattoo referencing her position as a slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous