The EMT Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian looked at his boss, and silently, sheepishly nodded.

"I wanted you to observe whilst I shared your lovely wife with Steve. I thought it would heighten your participation, even if that participation is passive. Believe it or not, I have some sympathy and empathy with what you are feeling. There is an exquisite delight in sharing what is precious to you. Don't you agree?"

This time, Ian found his voice. "I am discovering so Graham. This is new to me, and the feelings that I have been having since we started this adventure are complex and difficult to understand."

Graham pressed him further. "Tell me how you feel Ian. Feel free to say anything that you want. I won't hold anything against you, and I won't condemn you."

Ian though for a moment, concentrating on his food to buy him some time, before responding. He had internally resolved to be as open and frank with Graham as he could.

"You are right, of course Graham. Before all of this happened, I was immensely proud of Suzanne. I would enjoy other men looking at her, wanting her, and knowing that she was mine. But now, I find myself enjoying seeing and knowing that she is enjoying what she is doing, seeing her discovering herself, seeing her enjoying the freedom that you have given her to be herself. A freedom that is so paradoxically dependent upon your controlling her. It is a very strange dichotomy."

Ian had been talking into his plate, not looking at Graham across the table from him, just vocalising his innermost feelings, facing up to them for the first time. He now looked at Graham, whose turn it was to speak.

"The most important question I have to ask Ian, is whether or not you have regrets? Are you happy with what has happened? Are you OK with the situation that you find yourself in?"

Again, there was a pause as Ian contemplated the question.

"I am surprised to say that I AM happy. Surprised that I am enjoying the frustration, the abstinence, the helplessness of my situation. Delighted that others are enjoying for themselves what should be exclusively mine, and what has been denied to me. I appear to be a willing cuckold. I have no regrets."

Now it was Graham's turn to pause, although Ian's confession did raise a small smile on his face.

"It will surprise you to learn, Ian, that I don't think that cuckold is exactly the right term for men like you. You are a cuckold, yes, in the strict meaning of that word. But I think you are more than that. I think the word that describes you best is 'compersion'. I think you are a natural compersive."

There was a brief look of confusion on Ian's face at the unfamiliar words, so Graham explained.

"Compersion is like the opposite of jealousy. It is where someone derives joy, happiness, satisfaction from seeing their partner enjoying relations with another person or persons. Cuckold for me has far more negative connotations, whether being a willing cuckold, or worse, an unknowing cuckold. You need not be ashamed of your compersion - it is an entirely honourable attribute that speaks to your generosity and love for Suzanne."

Their main course arrived, and further conversation was halted for a short time as it was served. Once the food was ready for them, and the waiter had silently withdrawn, Graham spoke again.

"We also have something more difficult to speak about Ian - another reason I wanted to see you this evening".

Ian's curiosity was aroused. He had thought that Graham was just teasing him with his power over Suzanne, just ramping up Ian's exciting humiliation. He had no idea what was coming next. Graham continued.

"When we agreed on Suzanne's contract, there were certain terms and conditions attached. Do you remember?"

Ian nodded. "Of course," he said, "how could I forget?"

"One of the terms demanded that Suzanne refrain from sexual activity with third parties whilst under contract, except with my express permission, or instructions."

Ian nodded again, wondering where this was going. Graham continued.

"If I remember correctly, the specific words in the contract were 'Employee to Devote Full Energy to Employer. The Employee will work part time, but shall apply full attention, and full energies to the duties of the position as required by the Employer, and, during this employment, will not engage in any other extra-marital activity, save for that sanctioned, approved or directed by the Employer, regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary or personal advantage.' Do you remember that clause Ian?"

Again, Ian could only nod.

"As you are very aware Ian, Suzanne broke the terms of her contract on the flight back from the USA. I believe that you yourself witnessed at least the start of her misdemeanour?"

Another sheepish nod from Ian.

"Her behaviour has left me with no choice but to punish her Ian. She must learn to respect the terms and conditions of her employment. What do you think would be a suitable punishment in this case?"

Ian's mouth dried instantly.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naked, Suzanne took the fully dressed Steve to her bed, where she slowly divested him of his clothes. Steve could not resist running his hands over her body, feeling the smooth dry skin, the hard nipples, the gentle curves of her body. She was, he had to admit, the most beautiful woman he had ever had the privilege to explore in this way, and yet there was a resistance, a slight reluctance within him. Here he was with a willing and beautiful woman, one who he knew was likely to do anything that he wanted, and yet he found himself holding back slightly. As Suzanne joined him on the bed and lay against him, her skin pressing against him, her leg straddling over him, his body could not prevent itself from reacting to her. His cock grew and swelled to tumescent grandeur and her hand reached down and found it, wrapping her fingers around him and stroking him intimately.

And yet his mind was not 100 percent in the moment. Thoughts of his wife intruded. Suzanne was far more physically attractive than his wife Brenda, but he could not shake Brenda from his mind. He wasn't naturally promiscuous, but neither was he a saint. He had strayed in the past, but not often.

Suzanne felt in him his slight reluctance, his almost imperceptible hesitation, and she examined him quizzically with her eyes, even as she fondled his hardness. Steve recognised her unanswered question, and he pulled slightly away, raising his head to look at her.

"I'm sorry," he started, "I don't quite know what is wrong with me. You are beautiful, and yet I feel inexplicably... elsewhere. Maybe it is the drinking from this afternoon."

Suzanne removed her hand from his member and looked into his eyes.

"Don't worry," she said, "take your time. Can I get you a glass of water or anything?"

Steve thought this a good idea, and nodded his assent. Without a word, she rose from the bed and he watched her attentively as she walked away from him towards the bathroom, appreciating the dimples above the moving globes of her ass, the matt bronze of her healthy skin, her narrow waist and pigtail, still bouncing behind her.

When she disappeared into the bathroom, leaving him the delicious memory of her perfect form, Steve asked himself if he was mad. Here was an opportunity that might never recur, certainly not with someone as outstandingly beautiful as his colleague's wife, and he was having second thoughts. He reasoned with himself to pull himself together, and to make use this unique opportunity that had been offered to him.

A few seconds later and Suzanne returned carrying a glass of cool clear water. Any reservations that may have remained were quickly dispelled as he watched the still naked Suzanne walk towards him, her perfect breasts bouncing rhythmically as she walked, a smile on her lovely face, her legs crossing slightly in front of each other as she padded across the lush carpet back to the bed.

She handed him the glass and he took a sip as she stood beside him, before placing the glass on the table and reaching for her. She willingly fell into his arms, and his little crisis of confidence was behind him as his hands once again roamed across her skin, before rolling her over onto her back and climbing on top of her.

She was still moist and eager after the excitement of the phone call, he still erect from the eroticism of the last half an hour, and he slipped most naturally into her, feeling the wetness of her engulf him as he entered her that first time. He pushed further into her depths, her legs opening more to welcome him, and he closed his eyes, the better to appreciate the sensations of the perfect union that they were making.

As he stroked into her, his free hand explored and found her breast which he cupped, before his fingertips found her hard nipple and squeezed gently. She moaned slightly as if in pain, and his eyes shot open. Now it was his turn to look at her quizzically, even as he continued to slide in and out of her warm channel.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, between further moans as he continued to pump her, "I am a little sore after this morning!"

Steve squeezed her nipple again, tentatively.

"But it is a nice sore," she followed up, "don't stop!"

As if to encourage him, her own hand came up and covered his, pulling his hand harder to her breast, inviting his further gentle abuse. He complied.

They were each ready to succumb to the little death of orgasm, their senses heightened by the eroticism of the past hour or so, and Steve felt her body start to eagerly respond to his thrusts as she offered herself to him, inviting his body into hers, mewing and grunting in response to his own increasing passion. Unable to hold back, and with a final thrust that triggered Suzanne's own orgasm, Steve started to empty himself into her, buried into her to the hilt, his first ejaculation bringing unimagined pleasure and relief, with subsequent spurts weakening, but each providing additional pleasure over his first great release.

After a few moments of relative mutual release, interrupted only by their intermittent gasps for breath, their twitches and rolling waves of satisfaction, as his cock started to subside within the still grasping warmth of her sex, he rolled off her and lay back in the sumptuous bed, his arm coming up to cover his eyes, his breathing slowly returning to normal. Suzanne, likewise, lay wordlessly in a post-coital stupor, satisfied with the completion of their first round of animal coupling.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The coffee and whiskies had been served before Graham returned to his question which had been left unanswered by Ian.

"I'm serious Ian, what do you think would be a suitable punishment for Suzanne's transgression? I can't have 'specially contracted' staff going around ignoring the terms of their employment with impunity!"

Ian had been wondering what was going on in Dubai, his excitement about the possibilities never leaving him. He had considered Graham's question as further gentle teasing of him, rhetorical only, but now Graham was demanding a response. The request pulled him from his private reverie and focused his mind again on the meeting with his boss.

"I'm sorry Graham, I am not sure that I am in a position to be able to answer that question. Perhaps I am far too close to Suzanne to even consider the possibilities. Did you have something in mind?"

Graham looked pensive for a moment, uncharacteristically reserved. Hesitantly, he began.

"I have thought of something that I think appropriate," he started, "but it goes against the Gentleman's agreement that we reached before you handed Suzanne over to me."

Ian looked confused and surprised for a moment.

"If you remember, when we met in my office, when you handed over this letter," here Graham pulled from his pocket the letter that Ian had delivered all those weeks ago, "we reached a Gentleman's agreement regarding certain matters. Hopefully, you will remember that I couldn't accept your verbal request to guarantee not permanently marking Suzanne. I modified your request and promised to not permanently mark her without prior notification to you."

Ian remembered sitting in Graham's office, with John present, and trying to negotiate the terms demanded for Suzanne's servitude. As the implications of Graham's words started to penetrate his conscious mind, a sweat broke out instantly on his brow.

"That is the main purpose of our meeting this evening Ian," Graham continued, "Please take this as formal notice that it is my intention to permanently mark Suzanne as punishment for her indiscretion. I haven't yet decided whether it will be by ink or by piercing, but she will be marked!"

Ian felt dizzy for a second or two, powerless to do anything about Graham's intentions. He gulped at his remaining whisky, his head swimming and a feeling of nausea rising in his stomach as salive filled his mouth.

To be continued (eventually)