All Comments on 'The Enchanted Resort'

by FenellaAshworth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Points well taken

Your usual effective writing, of course.

Your mycology was a bit loose, as you must have suspected.

I confess to violating hundreds of fine fairy rings in pursuit of dinner for my wife and i.

One spring i came upon a perfect ring of fist sized, pure white, horse mushroom buttons on the bright green grass. As if attending a tea party, there, in attendance at 90 degrees around the ring to each other, was a burrowing owl, and a glistening young badger. They scurried down their respective burrows and i apologized, then insensitively plundered their garden. We had stuffed mushrooms for dinner.

No avenging fairy appeared, fortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love your work but...

The set up was great but this story didn’t make a lot of sense to me. Or I wasn’t 100% sold on the reasoning.

Why call her a truth fairy? I thought that meant she’d make strangers confess their deepest fantasies or something. Sex fairy might be more accurate haha. Did the wife really have to be in a trance for most of it? Why did the fairy just give instructions instead of joining in properly and showing him how to do it? A threesome could have been sexy (maybe she could have transformed to human size?). Except for the sharp teeth. Ouch. The sex felt a little mechanical at first due to the instructions. Why ‘sort of’ punish the husband by making him give good sex to his wife (or side note, why are they married if he doesn’t give good sex - you set a pretty high bar with your other couples, so I’m possibly biased)? A different punishment might be to have the fairy possess the wife and tie up the husband and use him for hours without him being able to orgasm. Or something similarly torturous but pleasurable. Could we have seen the meeting of the creatures to discuss their punishment? That would add an interesting dimension.

I don’t ever comment and this isn’t my preferred genre but I think you’re a great writer who could nail this genre like all the others - so please take this feedback as encouragement not criticism.

FenellaAshworthFenellaAshworthabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous

Thank you for your feedback anonymous, and I'm sorry for not responding sooner - I have only just discovered your comment. I am very grateful for your honest feedback, and your generous comments about my other stories. I will take your words in the kind, honest and supportive way they were written and consider them carefully. Thank you x

www.fenellaashworth.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“'I said slowly,' she reprimanded.”

Well, no, you didn’t. Good idea, though— I’ll slow down.

FionaMinFionaMinover 1 year ago

This was wonderful! Perfect amount of story to motivate a scorching sex scene. Really enjoyed the lesson here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFenellaAshworth@FenellaAshworth
If you haven't already done so, please do check out my website at www.fenellaashworth.com I am an established British author of hot and steamy romance. I've published 40 full-length books on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited - you can view them by searching for 'Fenella Ashworth' ...

SIMILAR Stories