The Enchanted Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Because I observe closely,' answered Isabella. Although he didn't remove his lips from Veronica's now writhing body, George glanced around in confusion. How could the fairy have possibly known what was running through his mind? That practically proved this was all just a dream.

'Because I can also communicate via telepathy,' she answered, the words not needing to be voiced, as she released them directly into George's mind. 'Now return your focus to your wife. Curl your fingers a little and push deeper. Perfect! That's just right,' praised Isabella, as Veronica gurgled throatily.

'Now, with the flat of your tongue, draw a figure eight around her clit,' she continued. 'You don't stop for anything. Not until you feel her come around your fingers. Got it?'

'Yes,' thought George, as his tongue got to work, setting up the slow, gentle rhythm he'd been instructed to follow.

Gradually, Veronica's cries became louder and louder, until eventually, her magical trance was entirely lifted.

'George? Is that you?' she gasped, pulling down against her restraints in panic, whilst her internal muscles clenched hard around the intrusion of his pounding fingers.

Unable to respond, he simply continued, as Veronica's body quivered beneath his mouth.

'George? I thought you were tired? George?' she screeched, suddenly aware of the extent of her arousal and how very close she was to climaxing. 'Speak to me,' she groaned. In the absence of a reply, Veronica wrapped her quivering hands around the bindings for support. Meanwhile, the leg bindings magically loosened enough to allow her to raise her legs, wrapping them tightly around George's head.

Never once failing in his mission, he continued to pleasure his beloved wife. At last, her body compressed and gyrated violently, as her noisy, frenzied orgasm was released into the silent night air.

'Oh George!' she gasped, as she eventually started to recover from the incredible high. 'What are you doing?'

'I'm just giving you what you deserve, my love.'

Taking the fairy's threats to heart, George then began to repeat everything he had already done to pleasure her body, so Veronica could enjoy it whilst conscious. It was then, that the strangest thing happened. Whilst he was leaning over her delicious body, teasingly kissing her neck, George experienced the heady sensation of his own cock being stroked. Immediately, he glanced down to observe what was happening, at which point the sensation ceased.

It wasn't until he had returned to pleasuring Veronica once more, that the sensation began all over again. This time, he didn't dare glance down, in case the sensual hold around his cock stopped once more. Instead, he focused all of his efforts on pleasing his wife, slowly becoming aware of a strange paradox; that Veronica's pleasure had a direct correlation to his own. Somewhere inside his mind, he knew he still wouldn't be permitted to come, but it was a delicious torture, all the same.

Remembering Isabella's instructions about taking his time, George touched Veronica's entire body, careful to provide exactly the correct level of pressure to her sensitive nipples. The noises Veronica made as he did so, were extraordinary.

'Well done,' murmured Isabella, whilst the stroking of his rigid cock intensified.

'Fuck me!' demanded Veronica breathily, as George's mouth found hers. 'Please, please fuck me!' Kissing her long and deep, he hovered his impressive body above hers, whilst he considered what his next move should be. As his mind settled on the decision to give Veronica what she'd asked for, the long, satisfying strokes his cock had been enjoying immediately stopped, as though he was being dared to take that route at his own peril.

'But that's what she wants,' thought George, his mind confused. 'That's what she's asked for.'

'Figure eight, now,' grinned Isabella.

Breaking their kiss, George shuffled down his wife's body, to recommence his playful teasing.

'Oh, you bastard!' groaned Veronica, writhing against her restraints, a secret smile occasionally flickering across her reddened face.

'Not until you beg,' growled George sexily.

'Now you're getting it,' nodded the fairy with satisfaction. Immediately, the firm stroking of George's cock recommenced.

'Please! Now!' she shrieked, before submitting once again to her overwhelming release.

Whilst she recovered, George gradually kissed his way back towards her mouth, before using his hand to position himself perfectly at her tight, slippery entrance.

'Enter slowly,' Isabella's instruction echoed in George's head. 'Slower than you think you can bear.'

'Okay!' shouted George desperately.

'Who are you talking to?' gasped Veronica.

'Myself, Sweetheart,' growled George. Pushing forwards ridiculously slowly, Veronica clamped down hard. 'Oh fuck! Oh, please help me!' he gasped, his body trembling violently, arms barely capable of supporting his body weight.

With a never-ending groan of intense pleasure, Veronica threw her head into the pillow, her eyes rolling back from the overwhelming sensation. She could feel every groove, every ridge, every furrow of her husband's impressively hard cock. His entry seemed to go on forever, as she willingly took his entire length, slowly penetrating her tightly clenched, throbbing pussy.

'Oh my God!' groaned Veronica, from deep down within her throat. Linking her legs firmly around his back, she tilted her pelvis slightly to accept every single inch of him. 'George? What has got into you?'

'Just inspired by you and this magical location, I guess,' he groaned, convinced that he could hear a giggling fairy in the background, clearly amused by his choice of words.

Focused entirely on his wife's pleasure, for a long time, George rocked gently inside her open, wanton body, allowing her to be absorbed by utter bliss.

'Go behind me?' she suggested impishly.

'Yes Ma'am,' he confirmed, gently retracting from her quivering body. As her restraints magically disappeared, Veronica turned onto her hands and knees, raising her ass high in the air for the pounding that she so desired.

'Mmmmm,' groaned George, sinking himself pleasurably to the hilt, reveling in Veronica's helpless cries.

In shock, his entire body suddenly clenched. It felt as though something very long and slippery was being inserted slowly into his exposed ass. It didn't take much imagination, to guess who was responsible, using her particularly kinky brand of magic. Not daring the look around, in case the blissful sensations stopped, George throbbed powerfully inside Veronica as he surged forwards.

'Fuck!' he sobbed, as Veronica's body reacted in kind and grasped him firmly.

'What's wrong?' she yelped, aware of being propelled inescapably towards yet another unforgiving climax.

This time, George could do nothing but offer up a chesty growl, as whatever was penetrating his ass, inched further inside; stretching him, challenging him. Unable to speak, with grim determination, George slowed his pace, and focused all efforts onto Veronica. He knew exactly what his punishment would be, if he allowed his own desires to trump hers; a prostate massage, without the benefit of being allowed to come, he guessed wryly.

It wasn't long before the intrusion reached his prostate, where, as he'd predicted, it began a slow, teasing massage. Gasping, George was completely incapable of preventing himself from slamming into Veronica with a desperate, visceral cry. Immediately, he retracted before thrusting himself forwards once more, the sensations he was experiencing ramping up, with each and every thrust he made.

'George!' she screeched, sounding on the very edge of self-control. 'What has got into you? Oh my God!' she gasped, as the most incredible vibrations commenced directly onto her exposed, hardened clit. In her dizziness, she imagined it felt almost like fairy wings, but how could it?

Growling loudly, as the sensations in his ass increased exponentially, George was aware of pre-cum flowing readily from his almost painfully engorged cock. Under normal circumstances, he knew he would have come by now; there was no doubt he desperately wanted to. And yet, he understood that no matter how hard he tried, that wasn't an option until... what had Isabella said? Veronica was completely satisfied. Ensuring that scenario happened before his own pleasure wasn't exactly a hardship, pondered George, in between breathy groans. Indeed, it was what he aimed for every time they made love. The only stumbling block was how high the fairy's standards were and what constituted as "Satisfied". In the end, Veronica answered the question for him.

'George!' she croaked, desperately gasping for breath, unsure of quite how much more she could take of this rampant animal, masquerading as her husband. 'Come inside me, please. Now!'

And then suddenly, magically, George felt like a car whose handbrake had been released, and was now free to surge ahead, unimpeded. Between the two of them, they ascended towards the very purest of pleasure, as George's cock noticeably swelled inside Veronica's hot, spasming body. Pulling her body forcefully down his length, to meet each forward thrust, George was aware of a light tingling in his balls, informing him he wouldn't last for much longer. With a sense of enormous relief, having been unwillingly held on the edge of oblivion for so long, he could now enjoy the perfect pleasure of their lovemaking. Amid a flurry of shrieks, groans and random swear words, wildly twisting and grinding inside her, George finally experienced his astronomically intense climax, releasing rope after rope of stick come deep inside his devoted wife. Enjoying a series of delicious aftershocks, it was a while before their combined movement ceased, leaving only the noise of heavy panting, accompanied by a smell of sex in the otherwise tranquil air.

'You're unbelievable!' sighed Veronica, as an exhausted, trembling George gently retracted, only to immediately pull his wife into a warm embrace. Almost instantly, his eyelids began to droop.

'Pass out now,' stated Isabella with a wicked smirk. 'And I will make you pay, until the end of time.'

Taking the fairy very much at her word, George focused hard on staying awake, holding Veronica tenderly in his still-shaking arms. Eventually, satisfied beyond measure, his much loved wife fell asleep. When, at last, George also allowed himself to be claimed by slumber, he slept so very deeply that he barely moved a muscle during the entire night. The following morning, he woke up in exactly the same position, with his wife still being cradled lovingly in his arms.

'Morning, my love,' groaned Veronica sleepily.

'Hey,' sighed George. 'You know, I had quite a dream last night!' he exclaimed. Logic dictated to him that it must have been a dream. Fairies didn't exist. They couldn't.

'Mmmm, well you can have that dream any time you like,' grinned Veronica cheekily. 'You were phenomenal last night.'

'What?' gasped George, suddenly incredibly alert. 'You mean we actually made love last night? I didn't dream that?'

'That was no dream,' smirked Veronica, her pussy feeling deliciously tender from his incredible efforts. 'And any repeat performance will be very gratefully accepted.'

'In that case,' grinned George. 'Whilst we're here, shall we take another walk today? I'd really love to look for some more fairy rings. And don't worry,' he promised, hands raised in mock surrender. 'I wouldn't dare step anywhere near the sacred toadstools themselves. I have most definitely learnt my lesson.'

-----------

Thanks, in advance, for your votes/comments.


12