All Comments on 'The Enchantress Reborn'

by EtherealBeauty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheDandyTheDandy9 months ago

Excellent writing that holds your attention from beginning to end. By end, I mean the end of this chapter as I presume that there will be much more to come as her desire to exact revenge is yet to be fulfilled. While there is some eroticism, it is not a stroke story per se even though the basis of her power is sexually fed through her enchantments. Definitely will be looking for more in the near future!

EtherealBeautyEtherealBeauty9 months agoAuthor

Ahh thanks so much, appreciate all the feedbacks. If you have any request on how the story progressed, or some new ideas about the story, please leave a comment and I'll consider it :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Have to admit I'm not usually a femdom fan, but this was so erotic. It was really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Keep going, I really like your style!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great! Hope to see more stories from you.. a suggestion? Make her conquer the outside world too, starting from this little loyal army she created and enslaving more men, and getting revenge on the ones that put her in jail.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! A little more resistance on the men's part would be nice if I had to choose. But that's just my liking. I love when they try and hold back but simply can't due to her hotness. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous