All Comments on 'The Encounter'

by RoseNPetals

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was a good start

Hope there is more to come, I gave it 5 stars as encouragement for another chapter.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Welcome RNP

A very nice first story. Interesting and hot. It would be nice to have the follow up story. How will she react to this? Is she human? How will that go? What's up with the oracle? That's a nice twist to the usual scenting a mate. He fought and killed the previous king, so what is the current political climate? He lives by himself. The pack doesn't live together? Another possible twist. See, you can't stop now!

Do you have someone who can beta read, looking for wrong words or plot conflicts? You have a few and they can some times be difficult for the author to spot. You've read it so many times, you don't see them any more.

Having a good story to tell comes first and you have that. Technical polish will come with practice and effort. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nonhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want more

Please write more i really enjoyed

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

The possibilities are endless. i hope you will write more to this. and even though its noncon most authors still put wolf stories even if they're noncon in nonhuman :-) anyway keep up the good work

FSU1980FSU1980almost 11 years ago
Awesome!

I REALLY enjoyed this story! It was hot, sexy and aggressive...but with a touch of sweetness. Great first submission, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oooh pleaseeee

Come on! Really? Yet another story about a woman turning to a midless, stupid, sex craved shit! Pet! Ughhh don't any ger tired of this shit but me? Ok...she is going to realize that the way he does it is just what she need and is going to screem ahhhhhh I love this...people clit pinching with get you a kick in the gut an a serious case of blueballs!!! And just to illustrte you male erotica readers.....women don get orgasm juts with penetration ...nop! It just doesn't happend...clit rubbig hell yea in just about a minute if you get a good rithm any way.......it would be good for the writer to get honest. critism instead ....so far is looks the wrong category....this caracter is way to conflicted....you got the first "no no" in may book...rape is rape...force sex is rape...never confuse them with making love......that is for the romance section..keep writing just get fresh ideas...and more estructure

elisebeeelisebeealmost 11 years ago
oooh pleaseee Anonymous

and to all anonymous critics - own your words or hold them silent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous Critics...

..that criticize a clearly great piece of work are themselves pieces of work. Don't come to the non-con section and then act surprised that a woman is non-consenting. Why so angry? I think I know. You wish you wrote it, you didn't, now you're mad. I get it. That being said, shush! Read from another category genius. Oh and I almost forgot, Great work! Part II please!

ifonlytoflyifonlytoflyalmost 11 years ago

Next Chapter Please :) &Just Ignore The Ignorant Anon Assholes, Trolls Will Be Trolls!

MargedMargedalmost 11 years ago

Loved it!! Very sexy. I only have 2 critiques:

1. I had trouble imagining how it would be possible to fuck a woman when she's sitting up and tied to a couch. It just seemed physically impossible, which made it hard to lose myself fully in that wonderful sex scene.

2. It was too short...I want more!!

Keep up the amazing writing!

magicsplashmagicsplashalmost 11 years ago

This was really good. It definitely leaves me hungry for answers. The girl was a little too suddenly compliant for my tastes, but what the hell, it's a fantasy. If you're planning a sequel or a series though, you'd better have a pretty good explanation for it.

Anyways, please write more! You're talented and I think people would love to see what else you can do.

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Welcome to lit...

Boy you hit all the highlights. You got FA_JF wanting to help PC cheering you on...she loves her non-human. And you got that asshole ANON that alway complains and says the same shit everytime about the same shit in every story. She/he whatever is a fucking joke. Nothing but a coward w/o an acct. Fuck'em. Jackass. I am so tired of reading the same complaining comments, its a broken fucking record around here. STOP READING STORIES ON LIT IF YOU ALWAYS THINK THEY ARE CRAP YOU DUMBASS!!! AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF NONCON YOU MORON. You are entitled to your opinion just like everyone has an asshole but what the fuck the same complain everytime this is not reinventing the wheel here. Get over yourself.

Rosey dear...you are wonderful...great start, continue please. And know that if you continue to write creative work you will be loved my all that have an acct.

Thank you 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Congrats on your first submission.

It takes guts to put yourself out there, along with creativity to come up with your story. Even with all the requests for another chapter, this would make a good short story too. Hope you have thick skin to put up with all the non-constructive criticism and nutty angry comments you'll get. There's a lot of animosity towards us Anons, which is ironic since most people register using fake names to maintain their anonymity. Until I have your guts and creativity to submit a story, no one cares who I am, so I will remain an anon. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great but not Perfect

It's "crotch", not crouch... and "throne", not "thrown"

RoseNPetalsRoseNPetalsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Wow!

I'm so sorry for the delay in response! Like I said at the beginning of the story, this is my first submission, so I'm still 'learning the ropes' about everything including notifications that comments are on your new work. Yikes.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I actually wrote this story in one sitting after a very long day of work. I posted it, not thinking that a) anyone would read it b) if they read it, they'd comment and c) they'd actually like it. You've proven me wrong!! And I guess I have to write another chapter of this story now! Next submission will be critiqued, edited and polished. :)

Oh, and don't worry about my feelings with the Anons....those who offer constructive feedback will be listened too, and trolls will be thoroughly ignored. Thanks again!

-Rose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

First of all, to Ooooh Please. If you're a woman and have never had an orgasm from just penetration, you're not getting it done right!!! Some women do get off of having their clit pinched a little (I for one love it.) This is a story in the "Non-Consent/Reluctance" section. To each their own when it comes to what they do and don't like about sex, but you should have your facts straight before you start critisizing someone about something you obviously know nothing about. That being said, there were a few points to this story that need a little ironing out, but all in all, for a first story, it was really good. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I hope you'll continue this. 0__0 This is very nice. 0__0

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love. the hell. out of this story. I'd love to read a continuation, or even just something similar :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please please please write more!!!

hothotmesshothotmessover 10 years ago
Wowza

First time reading non human and I have to say I enjoyed it. Is it possible that she is going to turn into his alpha female? Will he "recruit" other females into the pack in this manner? I actually enjoyed the story and didn't skip to the good part, so it's definitely 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed your story so sorry your not around anymore

RoseNPetalsRoseNPetalsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Lol, I’m still here thinking up mischief ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous