All Comments on 'The End of Evil Ch.15'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
Very well done, Xantu!

First, please accept my apologies for anticipating this ending a couple of chapters ago and making a rather silly comment about the end of a great story.

And it has been a great story - I take it it really IS finished now?! - and I have enjoyed it enormously. You write very well indeed, and to maintain pace in a story as long and intricate as this one must have been very hard at times; thank you for persevering with it through all these chapters; it is, without doubt, one of the classic of its genre. Five stars throughout, and I look forward to your new story - I'm sure there is one - when it is ready for publication.

m_p

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

I haven't written anything prior to this, but i checked every day to look for new installments. you are a wonderful storyteller, creating characters that are true and believable. like all good things i am sorry to see it end, it is like leaving friends. i know i will come back and reread this.

m

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Always engaging, often riveting.

The last chapter brings all the various threads to their climax, restoring balance to the lives that had been threatened. I'm going to miss Junie, Bob and Donna.

Spoiler Alert:

I was particularly interested that you gave the coup de gras to David instead of Bob. While it might have been impossible without Bob's shot, I had believed him when he said that the price for hurting Donna was death. I guess in the end he just didn't want to be the executioner.

Don't know if you will ever want to pick up the story of these characters and their further lives. Myself, I'd be very glad to follow any future adventures.

Thank you for sharing your epic with us.

Rad'lRad'lover 12 years ago
Well done, literate,moving - - -

a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

For a read that engaged all my emotions. I'd been hoping for the completion of this novel for a while, but was unable to access the website during my stay in hospital. What a wonderful coming home present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent story!

This was wonderful. I too will miss these characters. As I live with my Master and Mistress, this helped me see different ways of relating and uplifting each other. It has helped me grow. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank You Xan Man!

Yes, thank you for a well thought out and well written story. I will not thank you for the evil but the fear surrounding it was real. I will thank you for not dragging it out any longer than you did.

Mostly I want to thank you for wrapping it all up as a nice Christmas Present with a huge bow of Love. That went a long ways towards paying back for the stomach pain and diarrhea caused by the prolonged contact with evil. I will read most anything else you write also because you do it so well. Thanks again, Lynn

Steve150177Steve150177almost 10 years ago
Bob would have gotten his guard dogs ASAP.

If Bob had done what he would certainly have done in the "few days" he had to get ready, then Sam could not have hidden under the deck.

But then, the story would be way less dramatic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous