From Hotwife to Cuckqueen

Story Info
Asian girl competes with her Husband for Bulls attention.
1.6k words
4.13
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I just become a cuck?" I texted my white friend tiffany. She has been my sister since college. She helped take me from shy 5 ft 2 Asian girl to a white washed baddie. She helped me learn to do my makeup, took me to buy my first lingerie set and held my hand through our first threesome.

For the past two years, my Asian husband and i have been in a cuck relationship with a white bull. It was actually Tiffany who helped us find him. I had married my parents choice of man and if i am being honest, the moment i saw his cock size i knew that it wasn't going to cut it.

Fun fact, we've slept with each other only once. The wedding night was disappointing enough for me to know something had to change quickly.

The opposite was true for our Master. When he first stood naked in front of us, in all his glory I was actually a little scared he was going to split me in half. Im certain i heard my husband quiver at the sight of his cock.

It started out simple, my bull quickly made him pussy free. No fucking, no touching. Pussy was off limits to my pathetic husband. From there, it progressed quickly. He was put on a strict no orgasm diet. In desperation he agreed to get his nails done if he was allowed to cum. 10 days after that, He agreed to join me in the gym for booty workouts if he was allowed to cum after every session for a week.

Of course Master picked my husband's workout outfit. It gave me a good laugh watching my husband squat in scrunch leggings. The kind that went up your ass to make it look like you actually had a booty.

The week came to an end and the orgasms were stopped for him but for some reason he still came with me to the gym. After that week, our Master demanded that my husband wore lingerie. Not just during our sessions, but all day everyday. When my husband tried to protest, our bull withdrew his cock. We were told in no uncertain terms not to waste his time.

I wasn't about to be cock starved because my husband's masculinity was too fragile for a neon pink G-String.

You better believe that I marched cucky straight into our local lingerie store to pick up the required attire. Of course the girls at the store were really helpful and they loved seeing cuckies bare ass swallow the panties. I could see he was getting hard at the humiliation of being displayed in front of all the hot women.

Fortunately for him, he was too small for them to notice his clitty in the new Lingerie. I half expected our master to put him in a cock cage but it was already so small that there was no need in the end.

That night to surprise my husband our bull gave him his first silicone breast plate. I thought he would fight it, have another tantrum but to my surprise he actually seemed to like it. The fake breasts that now hung from his chest were big and bouncy. Much bigger than mine.

They were the type of breasts that usually hung tear drop off a white goddess. To make things worse, it was hard to tell they weren't real. It actually made me self conscious. My boobs aren't small but somehow my husband just looked better.

I knew he liked that they were bigger than mine. The little shit even acted like they were sensitive when Master played with them. The moaning infuriated me. I could see our Master liked it. He pinched my husbands now fake nipple and my husband gasped in response. Whilst our bull ploughed me that night, my husband played with his new titties. I could see it was grabbing masters attention from the corner of his eye.

The decision to grow his hair out long was his own. Pro tip, if you ever want to feminise an Asian, the hair goes a long way.

Within 6 months my husband was walking in heels like a pro. By a year most people that walked passed him on the street thought he was a woman. Guys would turn back to check us both out.

I told myself it was nothing when our bull paid for lip filler for my husband. After all, it would make fluffing such an easier job for poor cucky. I'll put my hand up and admit that I was jealous he had better dick sucking lips than me now. With lip gloss they just look so inviting.

Besides, his head game had come such a long way. Twice recently, Master had to quickly pull out because cucky was too good at his job. I still remember having to hold his head down on master's cock when we first started sharing. He wouldn't stop flailing and my God the tears seemed like they would never end. Still, master's cock was huge and I needed it to be lubed as much as possible to help fit it into my tight cunt. The tears and slobber helped with that.

It became clear that Master was determined to change my husbands gender. He wasn't much use as a male and Master wasn't gay. It became official when he gave her a female name. Mei.

Pretty soon whatever was happening to me, was also happening to my husband. If I was sucking cock, she was sucking cock. If I was being fingered she was being fingered. If I was being fucked, you guessed it, poor little bitch was taking that dildo up the ass. Of course my husband always resisted. Putting on a tantrum about how she will not perform for our white master. Each time Master would make her crumble. Soon enough, the time it took for Mei to crumble was getting shorter and shorter.

It wasn't without reward though. With each new submission she was given an orgasm. Sometimes I

wondered if she had noticed that they were getting more and more girly. After a while she was only allowed to cum hands free, nothing would touch her clitty.

Over the past two years our bull had broken down my husband's masculinity but things really changed last night though. My husband and I were on our knees in front of our saviour. We were wearing matching pink lingerie as usual. I hate to say it but my husband's ass had grown immensely thanks to the training regime. It looked incredible, swallowing the G String. We waited patiently for him.

That's when it changed. Master placed his cock on my lips. Usually he placed the tip on my husband's lips. Looking up at him made me feel so small. Perhaps he was bored with Meis mouth. I kissed the head and waited for permission to take it in my mouth properly. He looked down at me and gave me a nod.

After a few minutes of working his cock in my mouth, Master took over. Tears formed in my eyes and my mascara ran as he used my throat. I wish I could describe how dirty it was with slobber everywhere but words won't do it justice.

When he pulled his cock out I knew better than to close my mouth. I had watched my husband be punished too many times. I knew my tongue needed to be out waiting for more. I complied because honestly I did want more. Being used like that gave me a purpose.

Instead he slapped my face. "Good girl", despite the stinging on my cheek his words filled me with pride. I noticed that next to me my husband was on all fours. Head down ass up like she was waiting to be fucked. The little shit even curved her spine to put her asshole on display.

That's when my stomach dropped. Our white god gave me another command. "Lube Mei up", it took a moment for my brain to process. Was this really about to happen? I hesitantly leant over my husband's ass and tongue her asshole. I didn't expect her to let out such a girl moan but I guess she understood what was about to happen to her.

Master shoved my face out of the way. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. He placed the head of his cock on the entrance of our cucks asshole. Did he really want to fuck her instead of me? The thought made me undeniably wet. Master spanked my husband's ass and he began to work it in. Mei moaned, she sounded exactly like a woman would. My cunt was soaked watching my husband lose whatever masculinity she had left.

It took a moment for her ass to accept master. Once it did, Master was no slow. He used Mei like he uses me.

Over the past two years Master had been building a perfect real life sex toy. He was now enjoying all his hard work.

Grunting, he told me to play with myself whilst the cock I craved was being tended to by his new whore. I did. I played with my pathetic cunt as he turned my husband's ass into his personal pussy.

By the time Master pulled out and covered my face in cum, there was no doubt Meis ass was now perfectly moulded to fit his cock like a glove. The worst part? I didn't even get to cum.

My phone buzzed. My thoughts about the last two years were interrupted. It was Tiff responding. She had sent a photo. I read the text that went with it. "You tell me bitch", my mouth dropped. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My best friend was on her knees with my husband. They were both either side of what was unmistakably my Masters cock kissing his shaft. My pussy tingled.

"Where was my invite", I texted back playfully. I didn't want him to know I was jealous. The phone buzzed pretty quickly in reply, "You haven't earned my cock yet".