All Comments on 'The End of My First Marriage'

by Thor2530

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Use the damn tags. HATED your crap. Use the damn tags. USE THE DAMN TAGS!

Why didn't you have MC putting lover's dick in her when they cheated to be even MORE helpful?

Wife DESPISES the MC, yet he goes back for more! Wait until the next "Jeremy" comes around. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

After what she put him through, he would never, ever take her back. Why write stories that are so unrealistic and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well done on your first story submission. I must admit that it didn't resonate entirely with me and I thought a bitter sweet ending wherein his heart was breaking but he chose self respect over the pain would have been better.

Ignore comments from Nixroxx he's a bitter old fart who hates everything.

Don't just ignore Someoneother but rather treat him with the contempt he deserves. He can't write worth shit yet has the gall to put you down. It's despicable considering that even your worst paragraph is better than his best. It looks like he's trying to justify his inability to write anything worthwhile by knocking other writers. What a truly sad existence he must have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Beyond absurd. I can't tell who is more delusional - the wife or the husband. How on earth would he give her another chance? Nothing about this story is based in reality.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

It was definitely an RAAC that was what you intended it to be. It was well-written, and I gave it 5 stars because it communicated his pain so well.

Jeremy's death was an appropriate end for him, and my only question was why the question of possible STD's was never brought up or addressed, considering Jeremy being a player, and having set up the gruesome with a totally unknown man.

A minor detail, but one I think might have been needed to be faced by Mark, who had been presented as a very organized and systematic person.

But it doesn't take anything away from the story to me.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I was between three stars and four on this one. The plot was okay, but the implementation of the plot was not up to snuff. Still, four stars for an engaging tale.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He is ever so nice to his wife. Offers to pay for everything. Yet see's getting 2.5 mil in the settlement so why Alimony?

The guy is spineless. Any man that would reconcile with a heartless whore like her is beneath contempt.

Author must be a closet cuck.

DSolomonDDSolomonDabout 2 months ago

The comments below are more interesting. Fine writing. The husband is tragic (not cuck, just tragic, with a good heart) from the outset. I could not picture the wife as beautiful. But he did. It takes all types. Then, he's a good lawyer (who put his kids through school and saved his money) and can compartmentalize most anything—a litigator, first and foremost. Not a cuck, cheaper to keep her, and even a middlin' settlement is better than winning a war sometimes in the long run.

TenementFunsterTenementFunsterabout 2 months ago

Hey Thor , I thought you were very gracious in your response to someoneother, I would have told

someoneother to go fuck himself. Anyway I enjoyed reading your story, I thought it was well written

and it had a certain flow to the story telling and the dialogue was well written. I'm sure your second

story will be better than the first and so on-implement some of helpful criticisms and delete those

insulting and personal attacks from all those brave anonymous comments.

thx for your effort in writing this fictional story.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it, and thought it was a well written FIRST story. I think you did a pretty decent job turning what could have easily been a BTB story into a RAAC story. Personally I thought it was headed toward a BTB (it had stronger evidence for it). However you wrote the story, and could take it anyway you wanted to.

I do have to agree with JPB NOT BOB, in that the plot was okay, just not the implementation. Maybe that was why the RAAC came about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Did I miss the but where she expressed remorse and a desire to do better in a material way?

There was a bit where she said she wouldn’t do it again. But it didn’t seem to be backed by any reasoning or sorrow. She seemed only motivated by losing her kids, why would she even want to reconcile and go back to feeling depressed as an empty nester?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 months ago

simp mentality at its worse

jblogsjblogsabout 2 months ago

I did not like the reconciliation in this one - she did not show near enough remorse and really didn’t deserve him back - but I really like your writing please do more

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 months ago

So much potential until they got back together.. Yes, its just a story, but I highly doubt any spouse would consider a reconciliation if they were in his shoes. At the very least, maybe a very long time.

ImshakenImshakenabout 2 months ago

So the MC came to the realization that his cheating wife had decided to "settle" on him after she realized her chosen lover was a fraud. He decides he couldn't accept her "settling" until a few seconds go by whereupon he decides what the heck I'll put my head back on the chopping block? The U turn was far to quick after the unspeakable agony the cheating wife had put him through. Other wise it was entertaining and the MC was a stand up guy that evoked empathy. I was really rooting for him until the too quick U turn. 3 stars. I wanted to give it two stars because I was so disappointed at the ending but the overall writing was nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very nice story about the risks we take in life. Good job.

Ed

usaretusaretabout 2 months ago

It was/is a sad, but in the end seemingly good ending. But… I don’t believe it will stand the test of time. The end is full of wishing.

Thor2530Thor2530about 2 months agoAuthor

Imahaken: Your criticism is well founded and shared by a lot of others. I can only offer that in real life, I usually spend a long time analyzing a decision, come to a conclusion that to go forward is foolish, then upon realizing my decision would deprive me of something I truly wanted, I would go ahead anyway. Of course that usually involves a big purchase and not a woman. The point I harbor is that the heart wants what it wants and whatever the head comes up with is interesting, but irrelevant. That said, I will try to do better in the future.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

An earned, deserved reconciliation is one thing, but an undeserved RAAC is not acceptable. This RAAC was totally undeserved by this cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The best part is how clumsy Jeremy is. To slip and hit your head that many times is sad but I believe it was even worse because another inmate who saw him slip caught him and tried to save him from falling but clumsy Jeremy just kept slipping out of the guys arms at least 8 times until Jeremy finally stopped slipping and just laid down.

jlg07jlg07about 2 months ago

I think the main character was too wimpy. He bent over backwards for his wife even after all of it came out. It wasn't HIS job to mend fences for the kids, and honestly with all she did, i can't see how he'd ever want to touch her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

In theory I can understand why he stuck with his wife. For some people there is a thing called unconditional love of which I have seen more with pets than with people but it is out there. They can forgive anything and come back for more. Considering how people are so varied in everything they are and everything they do, it wouldn’t be that surprising. There are people out there that get off on their significant other having sexual intercourse with others while they watch or get told about it afterwords. Some like to get tied up and beaten, burned, defecated and urinated on and some pay money for this. Since all these things are fairly common in the world then it isn’t a shock that some people will put up with anything their spouse does and they come back time and again.

It’s a wonderful story that allows us to read about what goes on in their lives and continues after all the bad feelings and drama occur. Again it isn’t my kind of thing but story wise it is well thought out and well told. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

After the pain the wife had put him through there's no way any rational man would have taken her back. Sorry 2 stars

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 month ago

Ol' Saint Mark should have been the title of the story. Well written but the language was a bit saccharin. The plot was delusional unless Mark had zero self respect. That said

Not a bad first story.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 month ago

Too wimpy for words and a painful RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It wasn't a bad read, but damn, he certainly was wimpy, and it would be hard for any sane man to forgive her or come back after what she did and said and how she treated him. I feel more for the wife characters who feel real remorse after a one-off mistake and truly want to make up for it and are still rejected by the husband.

Asterisk42Asterisk42about 1 month ago

The ending was a massive letdown. I have a very hard time respecting your ML. He had conviction and lost it because what, she got dumped? Naaaah... nah.

crazymike45crazymike4529 days ago

Simply crap. You really like femdom.

desecrationdesecration18 days ago

Femdom versus The Patriarchy? Seems a bit binary. How about love? This wife has lost the ability to love.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Man13 days ago

Just rubbish swept under the rug.

Conniving bitch and cuckold, cowardly and weak.

The text was good, but the plot and characters are nauseating. Better luck next time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous