All Comments on 'The End of My First Marriage'

by Thor2530

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 1 month ago

This is a good story. It has everything cheating wife, shunned husband, lusting paramour. Even a heartfelt reconciliation.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 month ago

Love is a strange thing, isn't it. Enjoyed the story. AAAAA+++++

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 month ago

Very brave posting a reconciliation tale as your first story. I thought it was a good effort and I hope you don't get discouraged by the btb nutters who will 1 star bomb you.

servant111servant111about 1 month ago

Sad and utterly groveling cuck tale no matter how desperately you tried to frame it.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fuck. …this writer was such a wimp… and he had to make his MC one too.never understood why cucky wimpybgay writers try to give Uber masculine names for themselves…like Thor???

PorterrhPorterrhabout 1 month ago

A good RAAC story needs to have some semblance of believability, you have to see true contrition, the betrayal cant be too severe - being a bridge too far so to speak, and the ‘victim’ has to retain a reasonable level of dignity and self respect throughout….. you also need to be able to be emotionally invested in the adulteresses penitence. I just didn’t feel this on any level in this story, hence it failed for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She looked up. The tears were coming down. She spoke in a shaky voice, "it is true that I loved Jeremy. Even after he threw me away, I still loved him. I wanted him to be the new father of my children, I wanted you to disappear. But I am not 'settling' on you. I love you. My love for Jeremy was a delusion. My love for you is true. Please, please, forgive me." She started to cry.

Where the fcuk do these woke wimp writers come out from?? Another black hole.. pun intended??

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotabout 1 month ago

No way I could take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for your effort. This had the makings of a good story but ended up being pathetic. Mark was an absolute wimp of a man and Lisa was a disgusting human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry....well written story but no way any guy in his right mind would take her back. I believe in reconciliation but this just ain't right. One star

PolpolpPolpolpabout 1 month ago

A poor RAAC, she did nothing to deserve a second chance, hé did all the work for nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing...

I have difficulty in associating with the main character, “masochist gluten” that he is portrayed to be. But all’s well that ends well 3*

Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

"She could have been Lisa had I given up on her"...So what?

Baldy74Baldy74about 1 month ago

She was correct, he was pathetic.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 month ago

Thanks to the comments for indicating whether the story was a reconciliation or a RAAC.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 month ago

Not just no, but Hell No!

The end took this from 5⭐ to 2.

The turn around was NOT supported by the story. The reconciliation was simply forced for NO reason.

devtekdevtekabout 1 month ago

The betrayal was way over the top to bringing up a reconciliation.

If it had been a 'normal' affair, without the humiliating excesses, the story would have been more balanced.

Good first effort anyway, go ahead!

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 month ago

Why in holy hell would a man return to a heartless bitch like that? No man in his right mind would reconcile with a wife like that!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 month ago

The story is witless as author really did not take the time to think through his writing. The first page was all I could bet through:

1. MC writes “You will get half of everything.” MC is a lawyer and wife is a 4th grade teacher. After 25 years of marriage, wife will be awarded major alimony in addition to at least 50% of the assets or something along the lines of 70% of the assets. Does not matter what State you reside in.

2. No one writes the detailed journal of the story, and would certainly not leave the journal hanging around with password in front of the computer. Wife is a teacher and so presumably has an IQ above that of a blathering idiot.

3. Paramour being a snake and sending video clips are more childish tropes for cheap stories.

4. No principal would have a discussion with husband as depicted. There is no evidence that paramour is a “child predator.” He fucked a married woman but that is not child predator.

5. Husband and principal cannot decide wife’s or Simm’s status. There are such things as teacher’s unions, contracts and school board policies.

I could not see myself wasting time reading more of what was plainly stupid writing, but skimmed enough to see a reference to a “morals clause of my contract,” which is simply another stupidity, as there are teacher union contracts. And, there was simply no evidence of any reasonable explanation for wife becoming a masochistic submissive slut at age 50.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 month ago

Ugh. Well written but terribly plotted RAAC. Neither of the MCs respect him (his wife or himself)

phill1cphill1cabout 1 month ago

Great first effort!! The length was appropriate. The characters, eh, kinda boilerplate. I DID like the Walking Tall bit very much.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 month ago

Yes, this was a well told story. I was going to give it 5 stars until the cuck took her back. 4 stars.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 month ago

Well written but wrong outcome. Jeremy got what he deserved but Mark deserved better. How is he still in love with her after the evil she did? When she cheats again, I hope he remembers the saying, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." She got away with it once, she will try again. He is not her soulmate just her meal ticket.

JBird11JBird11about 1 month ago

As others have written it was well written, but I did not like the ending. Even with professional help, you don't come back from what she did. Erasing him from her life and trying to for lives of her children, No, it just wouldn't happen. Thanks for sharing.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

Good story. RAAC with Lisa was a mistake - IMHO - but it is your story and your world.

Jeremy got off too light. :)

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

Only a 3 because I really can't see anyone taking back someone who has not only cheated but who says she fell head over heels in love with someone else. He is a safety net not her true love. I really didn't like the outcome of this story.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 month ago

At times, a difficult story to read emotionally but well written.

Friskee_cplFriskee_cplabout 1 month ago

Great first effort although I did find myself quick scrolling through. Ignore the one star losers who have never experienced true love for a woman, just ownership. Scored you a 5.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 month ago

It took me a years to get over my ex and we had drifted apart. I can't imagine hearing that from my ex and expect to go back with her. I'd be damaged goods for sure and I couldn't ever believe she respected me again.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 month ago

I detest RAAC stories. This one was not exactly that, and was well written, but from experience, rebuilding a relationship and marriage is very hard. We live in a society of bright and shiny things, and his wife is an accomplished cheater. Will it work? Who knows. If I was to bet, I’d say even money stay together/she cheats on him again. I did find the part where Jeremy gets his just deserts to make the story more palatable. I know people will think me an ogre or something, but BTB stories seem closer to reality to me. Think in your own experience, how many relationships survive cataclysmic cheating and betrayal? Not too many. Yet people crave the Walt Disney endings badly. Not I. Well maybe once in a while.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 1 month ago

While I would have ended this story with a BTB, and even though I'm not a fan of RAAC, I gotta say you did a really good job here. Bravo. Excellent writing, good plot, in depth character development, the works. Thanks for a good read. Nice job. And most of all, you brought the story to its logical conclusion. Like I said, I wouldn't have RAACd it, but at least you landed the plane.

Bham487Bham487about 1 month ago

What a dumb story. Wife was ready to replace him in all aspects but when lover turned out to be the real loser she went with her safety net. She really had no consequences what so ever. She will think she can get away with it again.

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 month ago

Shower accident, awesome

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 1 month ago

I agree generally with the comments by MaxiMilf above. It’s only rarely I can go for a RAAC story, but this is one that was well done.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Ignoring the many juvenile BTB and RAAC remarks, I thought the story needed some work to be credible and compelling. I thought the characters were not well developed and Jeremy was a caricature. The description Mark’s proposal to divide the assets seemed a bit rushed and I certainly could not understand his rationale for alimony. The real question is how to judge 25 years of generally solid marriage with six months of betrayal, followed by remorse and contrition on the part of Lisa. The ending would have worked better if the author had taken more time to deal with the anguish and remorse felt by Mark and Lisa. Their situation, if it could be resolved in a way to keep them together, would likely require a lot more work than the story suggested. The trick is to convince the reader that no matter what happened and the trauma it caused, that both made the very hard effort to repair things. As it is, I thought the reconciliation seemed a bit too easy for what they went through. In their case, a reconciliation, no matter how hard they worked at it, might have been a long shot, but the important thing is that they thought it worth the effort. With the reservations noted above, this was a credible effort at a fairly realistic story, and was compelling and emotional. I think these kinds of stories must be very hard to write, and I give the author credit for his accomplishment.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 1 month ago

I don't think I could be as compassionate as Mark was in this story. But I do understand how a long marriage is hard to walk away from. It has been 38 years for me.

I bet Lisa would not been as forgiving as Mark if the roles were in reverse.

Dlh143Dlh143about 1 month ago

Worthless RAAC. Sorry I read it and sorry that I had to give it even 1 star.

BehindbluisBehindbluisabout 1 month ago

Been there. I understand the pull on the heart strings when she asks if we could rekindle what we had. My decision was different. I didn't pursue the RAAC. I felt that if things were bad enough to file for divorce then there was no need to go back. If I went back then I never should have filed in the first place which is the question I asked myself on the day I did file. This was your story and I can see where the decision could be different. It's easy for me to Monday morning quarterback but this is your world. It's still kind of rough around the edges and pay a little more attention to the editing; not real distracting but in LW it will get you some resounding criticism. For a first shot I think it was pretty good. I still haven't gotten the balls to submit one yet so take my comments with a grain of salt. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You rewrote the whole first half of the story over again to explain the reconciliation no need for that , distill your writing down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hard to believe. Mark is an exceptionally weak person who is prepared to tolerate any level of abuse. No way anyone can value him as a marriage partner. This guy just about turned my stomach. Linda was a little over the top but I can understand her lack of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I thought this was a very good story. The husband is a better man than i am to take back his wife for the way that she treated him. as old saying goes love is blind and they do say that to forgive is the harder and stronger thing to do. I dont feel as though the wife was remorseful for what she did and let the husbands love for her mask over the issues that there is in their life and he will be wondering where she is. I dont know how she can trust him again but its not for me to say what anyones reaction should be in the circumstances in your story. But well done for first story and look forward to seeing more stories. I am sure there will be probably be plenty of negative comments but you took the time to write a story that makes us query what would we do in similar circumstances and everyone will have different opinion's where you had the courage to write and publish it for everyone to see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No man is that perfect or that stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

HORROR!

I wonder why his wife thought he was a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry I wanted to give it 5 BUT I hate cheaters and while Mark took her back I am sure forever deep in his brain is "How long before she finds another shining thingie"(jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

NO NO NO NO WAY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

sorry no way could he take her back after that

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

So, the story of a "normal" couple until the children were older and became adults (18). At that time the wife has the Martian slut ray shine on her... and the husband is revealed as a weak and pathetic cuckold. She gets all the fucking she wants and doormat husband does nothing. She experiences hard fucking, anal, group sex and loves it all. Realises husband is pathetic.

But the ending, where pathetic husband, now a walking, talking, cuckold doormat, who has seen videos, read her diary where all the sex acts he had wanted but never got to try, were described in detail. However, with his humiliation fetish, he still loves her and welcomes the cheating slut back! Vomit material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The Liberal Forgiveness nonsense. Just an open invitation to get screwed over again. This is a 1 star, well actually a zero but if you no score it like that it doesn't get counted in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You’re gonna get an avalanche of hate from the BTB infants, but fuck ‘em. This was a refreshing change from the cookie cutter revenge crap that usually infests this category.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 month ago

It feels like this is a poorly disguised cuck/hot wife story, under the guise of a RAAC. There is no relating to these characters. The MC was a wimp of the highest order, and the wife was a unrepentant slut, who is settling for the wimp because her obvious choice turns out to be a dud.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

1 star - WRONG CATEGORY - should be in fetish or bdsm.

Another one of these, - read the first few paragraphs and skip to the last few paragraphs - THEN - be thankful that I never wasted the time to look at the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hmm...long story that was rather repetitive. Thankfully, the dialogue broke up some of the monotony.

However, i can't fathom how this story could end with RAAC? SHE WAS AN UTTER SLUT! She literally disavows her marriage and does her worst to remove her husband from their family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was an interesting storyline, but poorly executed. I think you could say it was decent writing (especially for a first effort) but the construction of it needed work. Don’t worry too much about the BTB crowd. They are predictable. If you go nuclear on the cheating whore, you are the next Hemingway. If you go reconciliation your a cuck.

3*

CamdudeCamdudeabout 1 month ago

Anyone doubting that a reconciliation as happens in this story needs to read the parable Jesus told about the prodigal son.

Seriously the wife may have had clinical depression, along with other issues.5 stars

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 month ago

Story was not very convincing. The level of cold hearted betrayal was not conducive for a reconciliation. Also, the author's MC was a milquetoast wimp. All in all, the story lacked greatly. I noticed it was the author's first work. Hopefully, future works will be a little more realistic. At most, the MC and wife could be acquaintances, no way they would reconcile in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written story about the most cruel animal that walks on the earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just another shitty RAAC story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This author made the made the same mistake most do when presenting different POV’s. He simply repeated things already described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just curious, how does a woman make her lover the new father of her children in their twenties?

Thor2530Thor2530about 1 month agoAuthor

To Someoneother. I accept the criticism about being witless. Indeed, I have had more penetrating criticisms when in Catholic School by Nuns and in Basic Training by Drill Sergeants, so I am relieved that is the worst that can be said. You are not correct about 50-50 division of marital assets. It is a fairly consistent rule that marital assets are divided 50-50 for assets acquired during the marriage from marital sources. There can be departures when the parties agree. As for Alimony, the law here is changing, with some states abandoning permanent alimony. As for the journal, as a lawyer, I have seen Husbands bring in their Wive's journals where they do brag on their adulterous adventures, so your dismissal of the possibility might be generally correct, but not always. It just a device to describe the Wife's misadventures, anyway, but next time my ex machina creation might be a bit more realistic. As for video clips, it may well be a childish trope, but there are so many adults who act like children that I didn't see it as incredible. As for the bit about the child predator, your absolutely right, there is nothing to suggest that in the story line. I inserted in the context of him being a serial sexual harasser, and by reporting the adultery and harassment to the media, they would jump to the conclusion of a child predator. Admittedly, I relied too much on subtext. The next bit is also a failure of subtext. I should have explicitly described the principal and the lawyer as friends and the community as small town and conservative. Your conclusion is likewise with merit. I should have described the depression more in terms of a psychotic break than simply a personality disorder or a transient event. Without that it makes no sense. Thank you for taking the time to share your observations. Maybe next time, with your points, I might earn a slightly better review.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Her words of love towards Mark are not only cheap talk, but self-serving. Her actions speak louder how much she despises and disrespects Mark and his love for a life of passion and debauchery with Jeremy. She ignored her husband, his needs, and his love and gave all of this to another man and turned herself for him into a whore. How can Mark take this traitorous whore back. There is an evil thing inside her waiting for another Jeremy to come out. No self-respecting man can live with her neglect and her actions. I don’t buy it. Your story, your end, but I hate to see men reduced to mere wimps in the name of love. I just hate it. In my generation, men acted like men. Nowadays a penis seems only good for peeing. Henceforth the low score of 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hey Thor, drop the hammer and get yourself a lipstick bar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The husband deserved far better than the stupid “depressed” skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was a fun read but there is no way in Hell I'd reconcile with her. Not only did she cheat but she wanted to replace him in his kids life with her new lover. She treated him awful. He really should have walked away and not looked back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She was with multiple men for some time, no protection, where was the std test before he took her back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She'll cheat again, it may be a while and maybe she just never gets the physical chance again but her thought of him as a wimp never changes. He never fixes his own character flaw of seeing himself as that wimp. The dynamic will return.

I have numerous issues with this story but as it's a work of fiction, I watched Star wars with a straight face...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story seemed to be going along an acceptable trajectory then on page 3 our mc starts referring to the cheating gang banging slut in endearing terms and I cut right to the last chapter. This almost made me vomit. The level of shit this slut heaped upon him would be absolutely unforgivable by a man. Which is somewhat the description put forth by the author through the 1st page and a half, with carrying around a bat and all. Leave it to the writer to rip his balls right off. The "man" at the end of this story is a complete nutless wonder. A lawyer? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wrong ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It started out with a decent plot line that was just poorly implemented, but then completely fell apart. I wish it had been properly tagged so I didn't waste my time reading it.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalconabout 1 month ago

I was with you until page four. He seemed like a rational man with a plan to execute while keeping his kids emotionally cared for as much as possible. But by page four it became obvious he was going to reconcile. A deserved reconciliation is worth reading; but this reconciliation was a long way from deserved.

.

So many of these Loving Wives "cheating wives" stories deal with a woman who could only be described as "woman child" (in an attempt to paint them with some level of innocence). There's an air of misogynism in doing that, as if women can never be truly responsible for themselves, and are thus inferior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm usually good with reconciliation if the conditions are... equitable, shall we say? In this instance Lisa's scandalous relationship with Jeremy was to toxic. The way she treated Mark was abominable. For a woman to change so much, so quickly, only appears that her real nature was evil all along. She merely got tired of hiding it.

I also can't see a school district putting a predatory employee into another school, and NOT keeping a close eye on their actions. The district in this story assumed a lot of liability putting Jeremy in a classroom. It wasn't just his penchant for married women at his workplace. But he is surrounded by young liabilities every day.

Tried to find a 4 but just couldn't get there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was enjoying your story, until the threesome. That's when I felt there was no way back. How could you ever believe anything your partner said or did. Yes he loved her, needed her but she choose to be with another. Try to be friends, (even for their children), but as a couple, that bridge has been lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If nothing else, the author has riled everybody up! But, as someone from the peanut gallery yelled "What the actual fuck?". This is just like getting hit with a sweeping hook by Mike Tyson and saying "May I have another". Cripes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I can understand some reconciliation stories but not this one! The wife was unrepentant and proud of everything she did to torment her husband. Writing a character as a patsy is one thing but I don't believe there is a man in the world who would take that monster back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great writing, I especially liked how the words were mostly spelled correctly. You're doing the right thing by deleting comments that don't recognize your greatness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lisa proved she was a whore, and even did cocaine. Is that a loving mother, and a teacher of children? The whole "losing my babies" is a copout, and next time she gets romanced, and with a bigger cock, threesome, and cocaine, the whore will show her true colors again.Mark should take her on a cruise, and Sell her to a whorehouse in a third-world country...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sometimes it’s better to just flush the crap, instead of desperately trying to make believe it smells like roses.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A proper RAAC is a hard thing to pull off. One were the reader feels the wife truly has earned that second chance. In this case the wife was so over the top in her cheating and disrespect, an raac trashes the storyline's credibility. And the hubs being on the extremes of either side. Totally devastated no way back, yet at the same breath willing to roll over and help her out at any cost, kills that character. It was a great first attempt of a story. Kudos for trying it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I can't believe that I re had this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

We liked the story line to a point, it it does suit us that with a totally wimpy husband that took so much crap. He. He basically kisses her a$$ and loves her completely - what - forever and ever getting married again. Talk about supporting her disgusting, humiliating, lying and cheating actions! We don’t expect a BTB ending, it this just didn’t do it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I see that the talentless someoneother had the gall to tell you what a bad story you wrote. While I disagree with the reconciliation it was still better than anything he has writen so go ahead and ignore his inconsequential ramblings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s nice to read something different. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written tale. Lisa needs to do a lot more work, therapy, counseling, etc. to see if her remorse, etc. is real or just a Plan B because things didn’t work out with the “love of her life.” That one remark could be something that cannot be forgiven or forgotten. Before the new wedding, Mark should have written a killer pre-nup!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, you really found a way to minimize his trauma to justify a reconciliation. It's pretty sick having a guy who has been cheated on delude himself into thinking his "male pride" was a big part of the problem. It's trite and it sort of feels like you are trolling. The thing that makes my eyes roll about "male pride" is women divorce men over infidelity too. It's got nothing to do with "male" or "female" and "pride" isn't quite the force some of you writers make it out to be. It's trauma. It's "emotional damage". It's confusion, fear, ptsd, and mistrust. It's coping with being able to trust your own ability to see what is happening around you and your ability to make good decisions. It's the conflict between rival emotions and duty to others and duty to self. You really didn't go very deep with the "male pride" nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was great, a gentle man I am I can relate to the story line Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awful. Husband neither said nor did anything that justified or excused either her cheating or her open contempt for him. The notion that the adult children of a cheating spouse shld not be told the truth abt her/his conduct is idiotic. The writing is hackneyed, full of standard tropes and cliches. with a husband who is virtually groveling in his willingness to support her and make sure all is well with her. How could he even think about any reconciliation after her conduct. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think you summed up your MC best when in his own words he described himself as a coward. Too afraid to move on from a marriage that had completely imploded. But I guess he did learn his lesson. Even though Mark shrouded his love in flowers, the love he gave was transactional. He bought her off with pretty baubles and expensive tours of foreign lands.

It seemed to be an excessive stretch to RAAC this story given Lisa's utter disdain for her husband throughout the time frame depicted in the storyline.

You are the brave one Thor2530 for posting this RAAC story, especially for a first posting. Thanks for your effort.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Garbage. Love is dead wh3n a person is treated with such disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"A proper RAAC is a hard thing to pull off. One were the reader feels the wife truly has earned that second chance." - Anonymous

-

Tell me you don't know what RAAC is without telling me you don't know what RAAC is...

-

To fix that, let me explain.

RAAC is a misnomer that stands for Reconciliation At All/Any Cost.

If the wife truly earned a second chance, it wouldn't be a RAAC, it would be an actual reconciliation. Just like there is a difference between DTB (Dump/Divorce) and BTB (Burn) when a couple splits up, there is a difference in how they stay together as well.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 month ago

Damn RAAC.

.

Too long by half. Constant shifting POV for only a paragraph or two.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 month ago

The story was well written. The narrative flowed well. Unfortunately, I like many others disagree with the chosen end. It puts too much value in the power of Love and makes Mark look and act like a desperate and weak man, but that's just my opinion. The Lisa he loves and the Lisa that came back to him are not the same person. Life and experiences change you. The truth is that she and her sexual appetites have changed. She's no longer the same Linda he loved for so many years. The real challenge for Mark is if he will be able to satisfy Lisa's new sexual appetites and needs. I doubt he can. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I couldn't get past the second page, with the pussy husband giving her a!l the incentive in the world to divorce by paying for her weekend at the cabin, trusting her with money she didn't expect, telling her if she needs more money, just ask? WTF!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 1 month ago

Meh... It was an average tale of infidelity, the storyline was somewhat predictable, and the characters were just ok. There was some things to like but lots not to like, especially the ending. Way too quick of forgiveness/reconciliation and the revenge on Jeremy was an afterthought, as it seems to me.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 month ago
It

Was easy for her not to respect this husband because he was a freaking wimp,

He should beat the tar out of the other guy he had the opportunity twice. I'm kinda sorry I read this.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Given you set out to do a raac, you did a helluva job. Very dramatic. Used mental issues for a justification. Not bad. Hope the kids don’t inherit that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 month ago

Looking at your score, it’s actually pretty good for a reconciliation story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous