The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 04

Story Info
After 'punishing' Selene it's time to reward her.
3.5k words
4.48
4.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 4 - Selene's Prize

I barely notice the knock on the table, it's Natalie's voice that just woke me up scaring me.

I open my eyes and see her in front of me, dressed as usual in those short skirts and tight blouses that barely support her tits, tits that after seeing them through the see-through silk nightgown she wore the other night in her room look even more desirable to me.

"I see you're finding the class fun, aren't you Mr. Andrews?" Natalie asks me with a serious look on her face.

"What a shitty class I'm about to yell at you!" when suddenly I hear Yaiza's voice next to me.

"I'm going to have to tell a certain redhead to let you sleep more."

I quickly look to my right and see Selene blushing at Yaiza's words, before looking back at Natalie I turn my head all the way around to confirm that I am in class, instead of on vacation in Kanaan.

"I'm sorry Nat.... Miss Spencer, it won't happen again;" I reply to the teacher.

"Don't promise what you can't deliver, Mr. Andrews;" the teacher replies to me, "As Miss Ghazi rightly said, something has got you distracted lately. But don't worry, we'll make up for lost time at the end of class;" she says, returning to her desk.

The rest of the morning goes by slowly, and the feeling that something strange is going on doesn't leave my mind. At recess, when I see the twins, I can't help but remember in detail how I fucked them in the hotel pool and how I enjoyed playing in the elevator with their new nipple piercings.

Now looking closely at them, I see no trace of any ornamentation on the nipples that stand out against the fabric of their blouses. The same strange feeling I get when I look at Andrea and clearly remember how two of my men in Kanaan cum on her face after a blowjob.

Finally, the end of classes arrives, I grab my things to leave, but before I can do so, Miss Spencer appears and orders me to follow her to the teachers' lounge.

"While I'm grading papers, you're going to clean out the lost and found closet;" she says, pointing to an old storage room against the wall.

I don't even answer him, I head to the storage room and start pulling out old items. Although I didn't expect it, ten minutes later I'm having fun looking at all the objects I'm discovering.

It seems like it's been more than fifteen years since anyone has cleaned the storage room, it's full of backpacks with books, coats, umbrellas, sports shoes, as well as more personal objects such as watches, bracelets, or necklaces. I can hardly help but laugh when I discover a box full of bras and panties, and I try to imagine in what situation the girls who were wearing them could have forgotten those clothes.

It takes me almost an hour to clean out the entire storeroom, there are only a couple of things left inside, among them a vanity case that I open to see its contents.

"Miss Spencer, please, can you come here for a moment;" I say to the teacher, "I've found some things and I don't know what they're for."

The teacher leaves the exams she is correcting and comes towards me, when I show her two of the objects, I have found I see her face take on an angry grimace.

"You are very funny Mr. Andrews;" the teacher scolds me without taking her eyes off the two objects in my hand, a small leather whip and a medium sized anal plug. "I don't know what makes you think I can know what those things are for;" she tells me angrily.

"Excuse me Miss Spencer, I didn't mean to take anything for granted;" I reply by way of apology, "I thought a sexy young woman like you had used some toy like these with your partners, plus there is the fact that the name you put on the vanity case is Natalie S;" I point out to her.

I notice how Miss Spencer's face turns red, and her embarrassment only increases as I dump the entire contents of the vanity case onto one of the tables.

"You're going to explain to me what all these toys are for;" I say grabbing some leather covered handcuffs from the pile.

"You are dreaming Mr. Andrews;" she shouts at me, "You can go now, your punishment is over."

Without letting go of the handcuffs I head for the classroom door, but instead of leaving, I lock it and turn back to the teacher.

"I didn't ask you to do it Natalie;" I say calling her name, "I ordered you! Now get on your knees!"' I yell at her waiting for her reaction.

Natalie hesitates for a few moments, but in the end, she not only gets down on her knees in front of me, she also spreads her legs as wide as she can and places her hands palms up on her knees, in a position known in the BDSM environment as the slave girl presentation pose.

I assumed as soon as I saw all the items in the vanity case that Natalie was somewhat submissive, but I didn't expect her to be submissive to the point of being trained.

I start showing her all the objects on the table, and without my having to order her anything, Natalie explains what each one is for. The assortment is varied and I'd like to use them all on her, but I don't think we have much more than half an hour before someone enters the class.

"Strip!" I order her.

Natalie again hesitates for a few seconds, but a crack of the whip on her tits causes her to react immediately, standing up and stripping quickly.

"FUCK!" I exclaim as I see her tits ringed as well as her pussy. "You're hotter than I imagined."

As soon as Natalie is naked, I start playing with the rings on her tits and pussy, before long getting her to start moaning loudly.

"You're going to get someone coming;" I say alarmed at the volume of her moans.

"Sorry Master Jake, I can't help it;" she replies to me.

I see one of the objects on the table and pick it up, it is a ball gag which I place in Natalie's mouth. "You can moan as loud as you want now;" I tell her pushing her back against the table.

The truth is I was hoping to feel those full lips wrapping around my cock, but I can't risk being discovered, I don't think anything would happen to me, but Natalie would surely be expelled, and now that I've discovered this about her, I think I'm going to spend many hours grounded.

I cuff her hands behind her back and start playing in her ass with the anal plug I showed her in the first place, not without first lubricating it with a jar of Vaseline that was in the vanity case.

"It's been a long time since you've played with anything in your ass;" I tell her as I see that the plug barely fits in her tight asshole. It takes me almost ten minutes to fully lodge the plug, but it finally ends up in place.

After that I start spanking her, I don't stop until I notice how my cock struggles to get out of my pants, by that time Natalie's whole ass is full of red marks. I place my cock at the entrance of her pussy, which is already completely soaked after the punishment and push hard.

I let out a small cry of victory as I see how Natalie's pussy squeezes my cock, it's much tighter than I expected, as if she hasn't been fucked for years.

It takes Natalie no time at all to reach a first orgasm followed almost immediately by another, the sensations caused by the spasms of her body squeezing my cock even tighter quickly push me over the edge.

I untie Natalie's hands and remove her gag, ordering her to her knees, intending to cum in her mouth, but before I do, I am keen to discover something.

"How long has it been since you've been fucked by anyone?" I ask her.

"Over two years Master Jake;" she replies leaving me quite surprised. "I have been a submissive since I was 19, I was a former teacher's submissive for five years, when he got tired of me, he gave me Miss Wilson, she hasn't let any man touch me since;" she explains to me.

"I'll take care of that;" I comment pushing my cock into her mouth, a mouth as wonderful as I have imagined these two years of class, and that leads me to cum in just a few seconds.

I close my eyes as I cum in Natalie's mouth, suddenly I feel cold hands on my thighs and when I open my eyes it is not Natalie in front of me with my cock in her mouth but my slave girl Alice and I am back in the hotel room in Kanaan.

"I'm sorry Master Jake, I didn't mean to wake you;" apologizes Alice. "From the way his cock was getting hard it must have been a very interesting dream;" she tells me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"It wasn't bad, I'll tell you about it later;" I say getting up from the armchair. "How much sleep did I get?" I ask Alice.

"More than two hours, Master Jake;" Alice answers me, "Lady Selene also fell asleep quite a while ago, four orgasms leave anyone exhausted;" she explains smiling.

"Tell me everything you have done while I fuck you;" I order her leaning over the table.

"I'm sorry Master Jake, I know you are going to punish me, but Lady Selene has forbidden me to tell you anything we have done;" Alice tells me letting out a little scream as she feels my cock working its way into her pussy. "But you can see it later, I made sure to turn on the cameras in the room to record everything."

I bring my hand to Alice's clit and begin to play with it, following the rhythm of my cock moving in and out of her pussy, triggering the slave girl's first orgasm.

"You are an excellent slave girl, Alice;" I tell her without stopping fucking her. "I think you can help me a lot with Selene and I have an idea where to start."

When Selene wakes up, I am still fucking Alice, I am sitting in the armchair where I woke up with her impaled on my cock. I look at Selene with some trepidation, even though a few hours ago I fucked both of them at the same time, Selene was still under the effects of the aphrodisiac drugs I smoked the night before, instead now she looks much more lucid and awake.

To my surprise, Selene gets up naked and approaches us, as she advances, I can see her pussy still red and swollen after the intense sex session to which Alice has subjected her, her neck and tits show small marks of kisses and bites.

As she reaches our height Selene gives me a soft kiss as she grabs Alice's hair and pulls her head back.

"Get up off my man;" she orders her in a possessive tone that makes my whole-body tremble with excitement.

Alice gets up, and is immediately replaced by Selene, who, leaning on my chest, lets herself fall on my cock, impaling herself completely.

"Hands still or I'll have to tie them;" Selene orders me as she begins to slowly lower and raise herself on my cock.

Selene's tone and attitude surprises me all the more that it warms me up and I can't help but smile thinking that everything I have planned with Alice for the next few hours is going to work out better than I expected.

A couple of feet away from us, Alice who hasn't orgasmed while we were fucking masturbates with one of the dildos. The three of us reach orgasm practically at the same time, and for the first time since we have been dating, Selene does not pull out and allows me to cum in her pussy, Alice seeing this places herself between Selene's legs and starts licking my seed as it escapes from inside her.

While Selene and Alice shower and probably do something else, I make a couple of calls to finish preparing everything I have planned for the next few hours.

I don't even explain anything to Selene, I just ask her to accompany Alice, the only thing I tell her is that I want to reward her for how well she has taken on this whole slavery thing, Alice and everything else she has been through since we arrived in Kanaan.

As soon as Selene and Alice leave the room, I walk out behind them without being seen and head for Samir's office, walk in and sit down in front of a series of screens showing all the rooms in the hotel. Being able to observe everything the two girls are going to do for the next hour has been quite expensive for me, I have had to cede to Samir the possession of the two twins for the rest of the vacation, although that next hour they are going to be attending me.

As Lana and Sara attend to my cock, I zoom in on the selected room and watch as Selene and Alice enter the room.

I watch Andrea's face as she sees Selene enter and smile as she looks around looking for me.

"Thank God you came;" Andrea says to Selene, "Jake has had me locked up here after two men have been raping me all afternoon;" she adds feeling embarrassed by the way Selene looks at her naked body.

"That's what you get for wanting to play slave girl;" Selene answers her by taking two of her fingers to Andrea's pussy, who tied up as she is can do nothing to avoid them.

"You are completely wet;" I hear Selene say, "It turns you on to be treated like a slave girl;" she adds moving her fingers in a circle inside her pussy.

"Let go of me, please;" Andrea begs her.

"No way;" Selene replies, "You're mine to do whatever I want with you for the next hour, and when I'm done with you, my friend Alice is going to take you to an area of the hotel where sluts like you are ringed and branded as slave girls before being sold to some brothel;" she adds without stopping playing with Andrea's pussy.

While Selene plays with Andrea, Alice has placed on a table several objects taken from a small backpack, I had not seen anything she put in the bag before leaving the room, but I smile at the choice of toys she has made.

Selene stops playing on Andrea's pussy and stands up to undress, a moment Alice takes the opportunity to sit on Andrea's chest and start working on her.

"You better not move;" Alice says to Andrea, "I don't think you want me to have to start over."

I have to switch cameras to see what Alice is doing, and as I do I let out an exclamation of surprise - Alice is tattooing Andrea's neck. For the next fifteen minutes, with quick, precise movements, Alice draws several small tattoos, on the neck, around the nipples, surrounding the navel and above the helpless young girl's pussy.

I enlarge the tattoos to see them better, I don't recognize them, I know they are some kind of ancient runes that Viking warriors tattooed on their captives, but I don't know their specific meaning.

Just as Alice finishes tattooing Andrea, Selene who has been watching everything sitting on a chair, gets up and puts on a harness with a strap on of almost thirty centimeters. Without any foreplay, she puts it between Andrea's thighs and starts to fuck her violently.

Without taking her eyes off the screen, I order Lana to put on a harness similar to the one Selene is wearing and start fucking her sister. Sara starts to protest, but Lana bends her over one of the couches and starts fucking her.

Selene is so focused on hammering Andrea's pussy; she doesn't notice how Alice stands behind her and with a similar strap on starts fucking her.

Imitating what I see on the screen, I position myself behind Lana and begin to fuck her tight ass, with every thrust of mine, Lana reacts by thrusting harder into the pussy of a Sara who links orgasm after orgasm.

It doesn't take me long to cum in Lana's ass who falls slumped over her sister, burying the latex cock deeper into the helpless Sara's pussy.

"Don't move from here;" I order the twins, "Samir will come and get you, you are now his slaves girls for the rest of the vacation."

Both girls start to protest through the gags, but I ignore them and head for the elevator on my way to the reception desk.

As soon as I step into the lobby, a girl bumps into me, and as I help her up, I realize that she was on the flight with us. Because of her exotic oriental features, I couldn't help but notice her, she was sitting a few seats in front of us, and she was a girl about my age with a small body but with marked curves in the right places.

I hadn't seen her again since we got off the plane, until just as she had bumped into me.

"Help me please;" she begs me with frightened eyes looking at two boys coming towards her. I guess carried away by the slavery atmosphere everywhere, the two boys must think they can do whatever they want with any girl they want.

"Stay out of this and give us that slut;" one of them says to me.

I had planned to take the girl to safety, ignoring the two guys, but as soon as I hear his comment, I decide they deserve a lesson.

"Come and get her;" I tell them pulling the girl behind me.

I find it ridiculously easy to get rid of them and leave with the girl, it would have all ended there if hurt in their pride the two boys hadn't decided to come back accompanied by three or four other friends.

When I see the group of guys coming, I recognize them by the shields on their clothes, as members of an English soccer team that is spending a few days of vacation before the end of the season.

I am sure that I would have been able to get out of this problem alone, luckily the appearance of my partner Peter with his two meters of muscles makes everything easier, Director Samir, leading several security guards arrives when the fight is already over.

Due to the fight, I have completely forgotten about the young oriental girl, I quickly look for her around the reception and find her crying and trembling hiding behind one of the couches.

"Relax, it's all settled now, I don't think those pigs will bother you again;" I tell her giving her my hand to help her up.

Just a few seconds after standing up, the young woman suffers some kind of dizziness and I have to hold her to prevent her from falling to the floor.

"I think she's the girlfriend of one of the players you just had a fight with;" Samir says approaching me, "They had an argument shortly after your arrival and she's been wandering around the hotel ever since."

I look at the young woman, her face is pale and her body cold, I don't quite know what to do with her, and the words Samir has said, only complicate things, if I leave her in charge of the hotel, she will most likely end up with a collar around her neck as she is considered a vagrant.

I look at her again, her face is regaining color, and her chest rises and falls rapidly due to her agitated breathing, making it impossible for me not to notice the two beautiful tits that her short dress barely covers.

"Order her up to my suite and send for a slave girl to take care of her until Alice can look after her;" I say to Samir, "I'll think about how I explain this to Selene;" I add in a low voice, though Samir hears me and lets out a laugh.

"If someone has to put a collar on this beauty it better, be you;" Samir comments to me before alerting a couple of bellboys to take the girl upstairs.

That's precisely what I thought, that if the oriental beauty has to end up as a slave girl, it's going to be after both Selene and I have enjoyed her body.

To be continued...