The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 06

Story Info
After recovering from the city visit, Jake visits Yaiza.
8.3k words
4.44
2.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 6 - Visiting Yaiza

It's past four in the morning when the limousine pulls up in the hotel parking lot, and we still have to wait almost ten more minutes before we get out, Peter doesn't seem to be in any hurry, and that's the time it takes him to cum in Lidia's pussy completely devoted to him.

Luckily, we don't cross paths with anyone on the short walk from the parking lot to the hotel reception, because despite having dressed quickly, anyone who saw Lidia's or Becky's faces would have no doubt that both girls had been well fucked moments ago.

Like all Kanaan hotels, the hotel where we stayed has all the amenities and facilities for a client to leave their slave girls when they don't want to take them up to their room or travel with them. Of course, I know all this from my previous visits to Kanaan, what I did not expect is that any of my companions would know these details and less that it would be Peter who has barely left his room during these three days. So, when instead of going to the elevators, he goes to a specific area of the reception I am quite surprised.

"Not that Peter! I'll do whatever you want but don't do that to me!" Becky starts screaming, struggling uselessly with Peter as he drags her towards one of the walls of the reception area. Becky's screams give me to understand that she has been the one who has discovered the use of that area of the reception and has explained it to her boyfriend, of course without thinking at any time that she could end up there.

Before any of the other members of the group can react, Peter closes a metal collar around Becky's neck and attaches a short chain to it, forcing her to bend over and stick her head against the wall. In that position she barely needs a couple of movements to lock her hands in metal shackles and secure her feet firmly to the floor.

Peter has placed Becky in one of the two areas set up in the reception for clients to leave their slave girls when they are out, specifically in the free use area, from that moment and until Peter decides to remove her, Becky can be used by any of the hotel clients, clients who at no time are going to think that the slave girl they are fucking is a young girl left there against her will, indeed I am sure that if they knew, the only thing they would do would be to fuck her in a rougher and more violent way.

"I want you to be the first to fuck my new slave girl;" Peter tells me tearing off Becky's clothes.

I look at Peter and then I look at Becky's naked body, I've already fucked her ass at the disco, but just thinking about enjoying that almost virgin hole again, my cock gets hard again.

"Wait for me in the bedroom;" I say to Selene and Alice, who don't leave Noemi and Yulien's side as I pull down my pants and stand behind Becky.

Neither of them pays any attention to me, and like Charlene and Gloria, they stand still watching the show. Although I could have used some of the ready-made lube on a shelf, I am still very angry at the way Becky was treating Peter, I simply place my cock at the entrance to her ass, grab her hips and push hard.

The scream that comes from Becky's throat as she feels my cock working its way back into her tight asshole is not unlike the one, she let out a few hours ago when I took her anal virginity, and her asshole shows virtually the same resistance as it did that first time.

If at the disco it was a quick fuck and I cum in just a couple of minutes, this time I decide to take my time, every little while I pull my cock almost completely out of Becky's ass and push hard again, tearing her a new scream of pain. I smile to see how after a few minutes, each time I repeat the movement, her cries drop in intensity, and soon its moans of pleasure that escape involuntarily from her mouth.

"You were born to be a slave girl;" I tell Becky as I begin to play with my fingers in her pussy with the intention of bringing her to orgasm. Slave girl trainers say that a woman's first orgasm after being enslaved marks her destiny forever. If she takes too long to cum and tries to repress the orgasm, she will never be a good slave girl, if she cums right away, intensely and letting herself go, she will never feel like a free woman again, even if she ends up being freed for some reason, it won't take her too long to give herself again as a slave girl to a strong Master who dominates her and fucks her like the slave girl she will always be.

The way Becky cums with my fingers moving in her pussy, she will be a perfect pleasure slave girl.

It takes me almost twenty minutes to cum, in that time Becky reaches another intense orgasm thanks to my fingers in her pussy and her first anal orgasm. As I pull my cock out of her ass after releasing several loads inside her, remnants of my cum begin to drip to the floor, and I can't help but sketch a smile knowing that when Peter decides to retrieve his slave girl, the puddle that is beginning to form will be quite a bit more plentiful.

"I hope Lydia doesn't tire me out too much tonight and wakes me up early to pick you up tomorrow;" Peter says to Becky, "Just in case I'm going to have you brought up to the room at twelve in the morning;" he adds stuffing a piece of paper and placing it on the wall above Becky's head.

Peter grabs Lidia as soon as he puts the paper down and heads for the elevator, Lidia keeps looking at my friend with a mixture of desire and terror, knowing for sure that as soon as Peter gets tired of fucking her, she will share the same fate as Becky.

As soon as the two of them enter the elevator accompanied by Charlene and Gloria, I walk over to the wall and read what Peter has written on the note.

"Slave girl available for sale, branding and banding." Says the note written by Peter. As soon as I read it, I rip it off the wall and tear it up and throw it in a wastebasket. It's one thing to play games with Lana and Sara, which will be over in a few weeks when the vacations are over, but it's another thing to sell Becky as a slave girl, even though it's actually what she wants most inside her now. I write a new note telling them to release Becky around ten o'clock in the morning and that after she is ringed, she is to be handed over to Samir to join the twins.

As soon as the four girls and I enter the elevator to head to my suite, I approach Selene and after pushing her against the wall I start kissing her and playing with her tits over her dress, after a few seconds I slip my hand under her dress taking it down to her pussy. "I'm sure you got horny watching your friend being fucked like a slave girl;" I tell her sticking two of my fingers deep into her pussy, finding it completely soaked.

Selene's only response is a couple of moans of pleasure as she moves her hips to feel my fingers deeper into her pussy.

"Let's check to see if the rest have gotten horny too;" I comment to Selene pulling my fingers out of her pussy and bringing them to her mouth to clean them.

I approach Alice to repeat the operation, the slave girl without me having to tell her anything pulls up her dress revealing that she is not wearing panties and opens her legs to give me easy access to her pussy, a pussy I find just as wet as Selene's. "You are always horny;" I comment taking my wet fingers into her mouth.

As I approach Yulien, the young woman tries to dodge me and hide behind Alice, but all she succeeds in doing is getting my slave girl to pin her arms behind her back and allow me to inspect her quietly.

I take my time playing with Yulien, caressing her neck and sliding my fingers around her small tits, noticing how she closes her eyes at the feel of my fingers on her dark nipples, when I take my hand under her dress she tries to pull back but Alice's grip prevents her, as I have done with Selene and Alice I stick two fingers in her wet pussy and move them for a few seconds before pulling them out stained with her juices and taking them into her mouth for her to clean them.

"She's all yours tonight;" I say to Alice before turning my attention to Noemi.

As she has been all night, Noemi is shy but very excited, she looks hot and her agitated breathing causes her tits to rise against her dress, unlike Yulien she doesn't move the slightest when I approach her, allowing me to slip my hand down the waistband of her pants and bring it to her pussy, I smile as I discover the smoothness of her shaved pussy and the abundant wetness that wets my fingers.

"You've been horny all night, wishing someone would fuck you;" I tell Noemi squeezing her clit with my fingers, drawing an intense moan of pleasure from her. "Don't worry, I assure you that before the night is over you will be exhausted from orgasms."

I press the button for the penthouse and the elevator starts to rise, Alice keeps Yulien's hands behind her back and keeps whispering things in her ear, Selene stares at me, surely jealous that I keep playing with Noemi's pussy on the verge of passing out from pleasure.

As soon as the elevator stops at the penthouse, the five of us enter my suite and head for the bedrooms without wasting any time. Alice doesn't say a word as she leads Yulien into a night of pleasures unknown to her.

I don't say a word either, I go into my bedroom leaving the door open waiting for what Selene and Noemi decide to do.

Both girls take a few minutes to enter, when they do, I am already lying naked on the bed playing with my still flaccid cock after having fucked Becky.

"The first one to make me cum with her mouth will enjoy my cock all night in both her holes, the other one will have to be content to sit in an armchair and masturbate while watching what we do;" I tell the two girls waiting to see how they react.

I know that Selene, even though she wants me to fuck her, won't dare to do what I say, or at least that's what I think, but I don't know how an excited and horny Noemi will react to my words.

Selene gets on the bed first and kneels next to me, staring at my cock, for a few moments I think she is going to take it in her mouth, but in the end, she stops and lies down next to me, starting to kiss my neck and chest.

Noemi also seems hesitant, and for a few moments I think she's not going to do what I've asked them too, luckily, I'm wrong and she lies down on the bed so that her mouth is level with my cock.

"I've only sucked a couple of cocks and none were as big as this one;" Noemi says unable to take her eyes off mine.

"Just do your best;" I point out to her, "Just for trying you've already earned the prize."

Although I'm not going to tell her, Noemi is doing it right, she alternates soft kisses on the bud of my cock, with long licks of its full length, and the way she opens her mouth forming an 'O' to start sucking me turns me on more than anything before. My cock lubricated by her spit, slides about three inches inside her mouth with her first movement, from that moment on, despite withdrawing and re-swallowing several more times, she is barely able to accept another couple of extra inches, getting at least my cock ready for action again.

"Stop sucking my cock and ride it;" I order Noemi, who wastes no time in complying with my order and positioning herself on top of me looking me in the face and aiming my cock at her pussy.

Noemi's arousal built up throughout the night, causes her to burst into an intense orgasm as soon as my cock begins to slide into her pussy, so tight that it doesn't take long for her to have difficulty continuing to accept my full length.

"Damn you Jake, I've never had a cock as big as yours in my pussy;" exclaims Noemi trying to get her body even lower. Without a word from me, Selene sits on my stomach and starts kissing Noemi and playing with her fingers in her pussy. The combination of my cock stretching her pussy and Selene's fingers playing with her clit, cause Noemi to burst into a second orgasm and her body relaxes enough to impale herself completely on my cock and melt exhausted in an embrace with Selene.

Selene helps Noemi up and off my cock, and immediately replaces her. From that moment on my two ardent lovers take turns riding my cock, Selene more accustomed to my size, rides me wildly, going up and down wildly, while Noemi, does it more leisurely, moving her hips in a circle and back and forth to feel my cock more intensely inside her.

After cumming after fucking Becky, it takes me almost forty minutes to cum again, when I feel that I am about to climax I make the two girls kneel at my feet and I cum on their faces, being the first time that Selene allows me to do a similar thing. Noemi starts cleaning the remains of cum from Selene's face with her tongue, to my surprise my girlfriend starts doing the same, neither of them stopping until there is no trace of cum left on their faces.

"I'm sorry girls, but I need a little rest;" I tell them dropping onto the bed.

Despite having had four or five orgasms each, the girls are still hungry for more and start kissing passionately.

"We'll help you recover;" the two girls tell me in unison, "You still have to fuck my ass;" Noemi adds causing a frustrated look on Selene's face.

I smile knowing that Noemi's words are going to cause the feeling of guilt Alice is implanting in Selene for not giving herself completely to me to strengthen and make her job easier. Remembering my slave girl, I decide to turn on the TV and watch her having fun with Yulien in the other bedroom.

"Be still and let's watch a movie;" I say to Selene and Noemi who look at the screen without knowing what I mean.

The surprised gesture of the two girls when they see that the screen shows what is happening in the other bedroom almost makes me burst out laughing but I manage to hold it in. Without stopping stroking, each other, Noemi and Selene turn their attention to the TV, watching a rampaging Alice fuck Yulien tied to the bed.

"Can we do that too?" asks Noemi looking at Selene.

"What, be tied up and get fucked by Alice?" I reply, "Of course, I'm sure she'd be happy to do it."

"Not that silly!" exclaims Noemi punching me on the shoulder; "Playing with a girl tied up in bed and then fucking her."

"You can tie Selene up and fuck her right now;" I tell Noemi looking at an embarrassed Selene, who can't take her eyes off the TV, surely remembering that a few hours ago she was the one in Yulien's place.

"Can I really tie Selene up and fuck her?" Noemi asks me looking at Selene like a lioness looks at a zebra before attacking it.

"We can play with Alice, she's a hotel slave girl;" Selene comments to Noemi averting her gaze from the TV. "And I think with Yulien too, it won't be long before she's a slave girl."

Noemi looks at me surprised by Selene's words, and although I don't want to do it right now, I am forced to explain again what I already told Selene the first night of the vacation.

"Alice has been a slave girl for two years ago when she was arrested drunk violating the curfew, she still has a year of slavery left before she can go home. Yulien although she doesn't know it yet is legally a slave girl for the next two years, her boyfriend has abandoned her in Kanaan without any documentation, and since anyone could legally enslave her as soon as she leaves the hotel alone without male companionship, I have decided to do it myself;" I explain to Noemi.

The fun is over as soon as I finish my explanation, Selene gets up towards the bathroom, while Noemi, whose excitement seems to have suddenly disappeared hugs me as if she is looking for my protection. As soon as Selene returns to bed, I turn off the TV and the light and it doesn't take us too long to fall asleep.

I barely sleep for more than ten minutes at a time, the movements of the two naked girls hugging me cause my cock to get hard again and I have to get out of bed to resist the temptation to fuck them.

I look at the clock and see that it is almost ten in the morning, despite the discomfort I have slept more than I thought and I head to the bathroom to take a shower before getting dressed. Despite the cold water my cock is still hard, and remembering Selene and Noemi's naked bodies and Alice and Yulien's games only makes things worse.

"Does Master Jake need help with that?" Alice says to me, opening the shower screen door.

I look at my slave girl's naked body, her wet hair falling on her back and some drops of water glistening on her body, they tell me that she has been awake for a while and that she has had the same idea as me

"My favorite slave girl is always welcome;" I reply to Alice, who without wasting any time gets into the shower kneeling at my feet and taking my cock in her mouth.

"Fuck!" I exclaim as I feel Alice wrap her lips around my cock and swallow it practically full length. "Relax Alice, were in no hurry."

Despite my words Alice doesn't stop, she starts moving her head back and forth taking my cock deeper and deeper down her throat, I know what she intends, she loves swallowing my cum, and she hasn't been able to enjoy it for the last few days.

"I don't think you want to add punishment to what I already owe you for setting up the limo with Yaiza without me;" I say to Alice who still won't stop sucking my cock, "I'll forgive you if you tell me everything you did last night with Yulien."

"I don't think I can do that if I have a mouth full of your cock;" she replies taking my cock completely out of her mouth.

"That's easily fixed;" I tell her lifting her off the floor and pushing her body against the shower wall, in that position I line up my cock with her ass and start fucking her.

Alice bites her lips to keep from moaning out loud and waking Selene and Noemi, forgetting that she has to tell me something, but a couple of hard spanks cause her to start telling me everything.

"Yulien has a magic tongue;" Alice comments to me between moans, "It's been a long time since any woman has made me cum like that..."

"Those are not the details I'm interested in;" I interrupt Alice by pinching one of her nipples hard.

"Sorry Master Jake;" Alice tells me getting closer and closer to orgasm, "She also has the tightest pussy I have ever fucked, I had to use the smallest dildo I have to fuck her and even then, I had trouble doing it, mind you, as soon as she had all the latex cock inside her pussy she started moaning and cumming like a real slut;" she explains to me until her voice is cut off by the orgasm.

"I like that;" I reply to Alice pulling out of her ass to fuck her pussy.

"Her ass is virgin;" Alice tells me referring again to Yulien, "And so tight I was barely able to get one of my fingers in. I don't think she'll take kindly to you using her like that."

"She is my slave girl and I will use her as I please;" I signal Alice letting out a loud grunt as I cum in her pussy.

As soon as I cum, Alice steps out of the shower quietly, oblivious to the remnants of cum sliding from her pussy down her thighs to make her way to her reserved spot in the attic hall.

"Good morning, Lady Selene, good morning, Lady Noemi;" I hear her say to Alice, as I look towards the bathroom door, I see the two girls still naked and again flushed and excited and I realize that they have been watching me fuck Alice and have heard the whole conversation we have been having.

"One last thing Master Jake;" Alice says to me leaning out the bathroom door, "Princess Yaiza is expecting you and Selene at twelve o'clock at the palace, you can bring someone else if you want."

As soon as Alice leaves the suite, I look at Selene and Noemi, Selene becomes hysterical and starts opening the closets and throwing piles of clothes on the bed trying to decide what to wear, Noemi on the other hand remains standing, looking at me with a pleading gesture on her face.