The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love fulfilling the wishes of my slave girls;" I tell Yulien by placing me behind her and pushing my cock into her pussy.

"Fuck how tight!" I exclaim as I feel my cock barely make its way into Yulien's narrow pussy despite how lubricated it is. I stop my push right away, I know I'm hurting her, even though she's biting her tongue so she doesn't scream. I pull out my cock completely and start to insert it more slowly.

Little by little, my cock gets more and more, and soon Yulien stops biting her lips and opens her mouth to let her first moans of pleasure come out. After having fucked Andrea for quite a while, the feeling of Yulien's tight pussy is too much for me and I cum while I make her reach orgasm.

As soon as I get out of Yulien's pussy, I call one of the men and order him to untie her and take her to one of the rooms, she is not prepared to participate in an orgy like this.

I look around and realize that while I have been fucking Yulien, a dozen more men have joined the circle, now all the slave girls are being fucked by two or even three men. The twins are impaled on the cocks of two men lying on the floor, tending to two other cocks each with their mouths and hands. Amelie placed in a pillory similar to those in the Garden of Earthly Delights is being fucked by the mouth and ass. Emma and Andrea are lying on top of each other licking each other's pussies as they are fucked. Becky seems to be the attraction of the party, she has her three holes filled by a cock, and as soon as one cock comes out, she is quickly replaced by another.

Only Noemi is still fucked only by one cock, Omar's, which keeping her on all fours on the ground fucks her using her long hair as a grip. Before joining Omar, I take a look at the pillow area, where Yaiza and Rania are fucking Selene and Alice using latex dildos swapping places every so often.

I approach Omar and make a gesture, without wasting time he lies on the floor and between the two of us we lift Noemi to let her fall on his cock until she is completely impaled. Naomi rides Omar's cock wildly until she hugs it tightly pulling it into her body. I kneel behind her and start to open her ass with my fingers, pouring plenty of lubricant in the process.

Noemi tries to turn to the intrusion, but Omar holds her and prevents her.

"Last night you wanted me to fuck your ass," I tell Noemi, "And now I don't care if you want to or not, since you decided to enter the circle, you are a slave girl and I can do whatever I want with you."

I move my fingers a few minutes in Noemi's ass, trying to open it as much as possible, when I think she is ready, I pull out my fingers and replace them with the tip of my cock, starting to push slowly, noticing that Noemi's whole body tightens.

I'm sure if I had fucked Noemi's ass last night, I wouldn't have had too much difficulty doing it and probably would have made her enjoy it a lot, but now with Omar's cock filling her pussy I have to push hard to insert less than half of my cock before giving up.

"When these gentlemen finish you, I can fuck you without problem;" I whisper in her ear as I signal Omar to take her to his room to continue playing with her. We both left Noemi's body at the same time and headed towards the pillow area, although Omar stops for a few seconds to hook a small strap to Noemi's neck to take it from the living room and give me another strap similar to me.

We approach the pillows, I smile at seeing Selene exhausted and sweaty after Yaiza has stopped fucking her, without saying anything I put the strap around Selene's neck and pull her up. I look at Omar expecting him to take Rania, but he surprises me offering his hand to Alice.

"Rania can teach your girlfriend a lot of things," Omar tells me as she leaves the living room, taking the two young women naked.

I look at Yaiza and smile, admiring her semi-naked body. She smiles back and gets up without caring in the least to show her body.

"Don't even dream it Jake, you're not my kind of man;" she calmly let's go, "I'm going to play with your oriental slave girl for a while, see you at lunchtime."

Rania gets up and I hand her Selene's leash to go to one of the rooms of the Palace. I think of Yaiza's words and shake my head, I know well the kind of boy that the Princess likes, tall, muscular, black skin like night and named Vincent.

To be continued...