The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down;" I order Selene, "We are only going to see Yaiza, not to a gala party at the palace, you can dress like any other day."

Once Selene has calmed down, I walk over to Noemi and give her a kiss on the lips. "Help her get dressed or none of the three of us will make it to the palace on time."

Noemi smiles at my words and quickly joins Selene in choosing clothes for the visit.

I get dressed leaving the two girls behaving like schoolgirls on the first day of school and go down to the hotel reception, the first thing I do is check if they have followed my instructions and Becky has been removed from the stall where Peter left her last night.

I smile as I see that area is empty and can't help but think how Becky must have reacted as she was ringed like a slave girl, "I'll have to ask Samir later;" I say to myself.

As I expected, Selene and Noemi hurry as much time as possible and get out just as the limousine sent by Yaiza parks at the hotel door.

I shake my head as I see the two girls get out of the elevator, almost two hours choosing clothes to finally show up with two simple summer dresses above the knees with a wide neckline and flat sandals. For a few moments I think about saying something, but in the end, I think it is better to let it go, I know that if I say something they will want to go back to the room to change clothes.

It takes about twenty minutes to get to the palace, when we get out of the limousine we are received by Colonel Malek, Chief of Security of the Emirate accompanied by a brunette beauty in her twenties.

Before addressing the Colonel, I look carefully at the young woman, she is dressed like all the women residing in the palace, whether slave girls, servants or free women, with wide and semi-transparent silk pants and a short sleeveless blouse open in front, she is not wearing any underwear allowing me to see her shaved pussy and her ringed tits. The red color of the clothing, hints to me that this is a free woman, and I can't help but feel somewhat disappointed that I can't enjoy the slim, perfect body that is marked under the clothing.

"Good morning, Jake;" greets the Colonel smiling at me, "It's been a while since we've seen each other."

"Good morning, Omar;" I reply returning his greeting, "You have to tell me how you do it, but you look younger every day;" I comment.

"I think I am to blame for that;" affirms the young woman standing next to the Colonel showing a wide smile.

"Meet my wife Rania;" Omar tells me, "We were married just a month ago, just a few days after Prince Caleb ended her period of slavery."

Seeing the smiles that suddenly appear on Omar and Rania's faces, I can't help but imagine how behind my back Selene and Noemi are reacting to what they are hearing. Rania must be in her early twenties, while Omar is long past forty, although he looks considerably younger.

"Meet my classmate Noemi and my girlfriend Selene;" I say indicating to the two girls to stand next to me.

Omar approaches the two girls and kisses them on the hand by way of greeting, with Selene he barely takes a second, but with Noemi he extends the greeting longer than necessary by studying the young woman's body. Rania on the other hand surprises the two girls by giving them a kiss on the lips and extending it longer than necessary.

"If you accompany me, I will show you the palace and give you more suitable clothes;" Rania says to Selene and Noemi, who look at me with an angry gesture as if I were to blame for something. As soon as I am alone with Omar, we put formalities aside and melt into a tight embrace.

"Please tell me you have some errand for me that will keep me away from the palace for a while;" Omar pleads with me.

"Too much energy for you?" I ask him referring to his young wife.

"Rania has just returned from the United States after spending the required three years serving the Prince in his palace, and you know how Caleb likes it. "I only rest when the Princess calls Rania to her rooms;" Omar explains to me.

"It must be very hard to have a twenty-year-old beauty wanting to please you all the time;" I comment to Omar jokingly as I try to imagine what the two young women do alone.

Omar is about to answer me, when his cell phone rings and he simply answers with a couple of monosyllables.

"Let's hurry, Princess Yaiza and the Regent are waiting for us;" he tells me in a much more serious tone of voice.

"What's the matter?" I ask him worried about his change.

"Now the Princess and the Regent will tell you everything in more detail;" Omar comments to me, "The only thing I can tell you is that last night they tried to assault the Palace."

"Lady Stephanie and Princess Yaiza are fine;" Omar tells me when he sees that I stop with a worried face, "It was just a crude attempt to attract attention, I have my men questioning the two assailants who were not killed, although I don't think they will say anything that will surprise us;" he adds.

"Ntomi!" I exclaim angrily. "But why now?" I ask Omar.

"That will be explained to you by the Regent;" Omar points out to me, resuming his march.

My concern only increases as I walk through the corridors of the palace and see armed guards everywhere, I have visited the palace many times before today and have never seen that kind of security deployment.

We arrive at the room the Regent uses as an office and upon entering I am surprised to find two other women sitting at a table next to Yaiza and Lady Stephanie."

"Good morning, Jake;" Lady Stephanie greets me, "I think introductions are unnecessary, sit down and we talk."

Omar and I quickly sit down at the table and Lady Stephanie takes the floor again.

"I suppose the Colonel will have explained to you what happened last night and you are wondering why this has happened just now;" Lady Stephanie comments to me gesturing to Omar.

"Two months ago, as a result of some investigations by Miss Wagner, we discovered that two of the major slave girl auction houses were falsifying the papers of some slave girls and selling them abroad. Lady Stephanie immediately gave orders to close those houses and arrest all those involved, more than fifty people were arrested and we seized hundreds of millions of dollars, we did not get evidence against Ntomi, but we know for sure that he is involved and that the operation made him lose millions of dollars;" Omar explains to me.

I make a move to get up, but before I can, Omar grabs my arm.

"I forbid you to go near the 'Princess';" Lady Stephanie tells me without raising the tone of her voice in the slightest. "There are other ways to take down Ntomi, that's what this meeting is for."

I sit down trying to relax and we spend the next half hour talking about what we are going to do from now on, and I am surprised to see how informed Lady Nabila is about everything that is happening in the Emirate despite having been away from the country for years. Suddenly a thought comes to my head and I interrupt Lady Stephanie.

"Fuck! I didn't realize it until now. Has something happened at the mine?" I ask nervously.

"The mine is safe;" Omar replies, "The miners are Ntombi's main customers, he can't afford to have to close down and they run out of money. Anyway, I already talked to the director weeks ago to double the security, if I had known you were coming to Kanaan, I would have called you earlier to inform you;" he adds looking at Yaiza with a serious gesture.

"He was coming to enjoy his vacation, not to face a riot;" replies Yaiza with the carefree gesture she always has. Besides, none of us thought that something like this would happen, not even our Chief of Security."

I know that since a couple of months Yaiza is the heir to the throne of the Emirate and therefore is much more involved in everything that happens in Kanaan despite still residing in the United States. Caleb appointed her after removing her sister Anna from the succession to the throne a few days before announcing his engagement to California Attorney General Taylor Pryde.

Yaiza and Omar begin to argue accusing each other of not sharing the information they have, the situation becomes tense at times, and only the intervention of Lady Nabila, Yaiza's older sister manages to relax it a little.

"Colonel Malek is right;" she points out addressing Yaiza, "You should have informed us of this end of term trip and that Jake was coming to the Emirate, so we could have informed him earlier."

"But having said that, you are right about everything else;" continues Lady Nabila, "Jake is on vacation and so are you, we have already made the appropriate decisions, you should go and attend to your guests and have some fun."

We all look at Lady Stephanie, who has been silent during the whole discussion between Yaiza and Omar, with a smile she gestures to Yaiza, "You can go, you knew for a fact that this was going to end like this, otherwise you would have just warned Jake and not prepared the party;" she comments to Yaiza.

Yaiza and I leave the office and head to the area of the palace that the Princess has reserved for herself, despite having gotten her way, she remains more serious than usual.

"I hate Caleb;" Yaiza exclaims pouting and kicking the air, "He should have made Nabila his heir not me, she is the eldest and if anything happens, she is assured of the tribes loyalty."

I decide not to answer Yaiza until we reach her quarters, there are too many soldiers in the corridors and some conversations should not be held near prying ears. Whatever I was going to say to Yaiza disappears from my head as I see the three girls waiting inside the room.

"I was going to ask you if you like the clothes your girlfriend and friend have put on;" Rania says to me, "But seeing the reaction of your cock, it's obvious you do."

I shift my gaze from Selene to Noemi again and again, admiring what's in front of me, the two are dressed the same way as Rania, the only difference being that Rania shows off her ringed pussy nonchalantly and they are wearing a thin thong covering it. The hair tied up in a ponytail, gives them a look closer to that of two slave girls of any fairytale harem than to that of two western girls arrived a couple of days ago to the Emirate. In addition to emphasize this sensation, the color of their clothes is the blue of the palace slave girls.

Yaiza approaches the three girls, and surprises us all by having a passionate kiss with Rania, when I think nothing more exciting can happen, she repeats the same gesture with Selene, caressing her whole body with her hands while she does it.

"You are just as I imagined;" she says to Selene after breaking the kiss. "If the rest of what I imagined about you is true, were going to have a lot of fun together."

As expected, Yaiza does the same with Noemi, who let's go and returns the kiss and the caresses to the Princess.

"Now this I didn't expect;" comments Yaiza taking a few steps away from Noemi, "The perfect young lady letting herself be carried away by her passions. I guess you've already fucked her;" she tells me, more as a statement than a question.

"Is everything ready?" Yaiza asks Rania.

"Just as the Princess ordered;" Rania replies by ringing a bell.

Seconds later a retinue enters, causing Selene, Noemi and I to gape.

Leading a group of six naked men appears Alice, also naked, each of the seven holding a leash in his hand guiding a slave girl crawling on all fours across the marble floor of the room. They need not come any closer for the three of us to recognize the slave girls perfectly despite the ring gags covering their mouths.

Alice guides a tearful Becky, already sporting her new rings on her nipples and clit and her slave collar, the men to Alice's right guide Sara, Lana and Andrea, who like Becky is sporting her rings and collar. I am more surprised to recognize the three slave girls led to Alice's left, Emma, Yulien and Amelie, all three are legally slave girls for the next two years, and in addition to the collar and rings they wear the slave mark on their thigh.

"What do you think Jake" Yaiza asks me, "I've rounded up all the girls you've fucked since you came to Kanaan, luckily you've only been here for three days;" she adds smiling.

I'm about to say something but Yaiza interrupts me.

"I know, you don't need to say it, I know you haven't fucked Andrea or Yulien yet, but we'll sort that out in a while;" Yaiza points out. "Now sit back and enjoy the show, you can join in later."

Yaiza sits next to Rania on a set of pillows and they quickly begin to kiss and caress each other. I sit with Noemi on my right and Selene on my left. Like the day before, Noemi does not stop watching everything carefully, showing herself shy and excited again.

Selene is also excited, but she is quite distant, I understand that it must not be easy for her to find out that in just three days her boyfriend has fucked seven other girls besides her.

The following minutes we can see how the seven girls are fastened with chains to various structures attached to the ground, each different but with one thing in common, these positions allow the easy use of any of the three holes of the slave girls.

Just as they hold the last of the slave girls, Yaiza stops kissing Rania and stands up to talk to us.

"From this moment until the party is over, any girl inside the circle marked on the floor is considered a slave girl and can be used by any of the men in the room," explains Yaiza. "Any girl but me obviously;" she adds.

While Yaiza spoke, Alice has left the circle sitting next to Rania. As soon as the Princess has just spoken and sits back down, five of the slave girls moan in their gags as they feel a cock making its way into their pussies. Only Andrea and Yulien don't have any men attending to her, and I don't have to ask why.

As I watch the spectacle, I approach Selene and try to kiss her, but she is still angry with me and turns her face away. I smile at Selene's attitude and turn to Noemi, who gladly accepts my kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, I begin to caress Noemi's body, starting with her tits barely covered by the blouse and continuing through her already wet pussy, as soon as I take two fingers inside, she begins to moan, although any sound is covered by our passionate kiss.

I break the kiss with Noemi and stop playing with her tits and with that free hand I free my cock from my pants. I look at Noemi and that look is enough for her to kneel between my legs with a smile and start sucking my cock.

Again, like the night before, Noemi has serious difficulty putting it whole in her mouth, but unlike last night, I intend to make her swallow it whole and in her mouth. I lift Noemi's face and make her look me in the eye.

"Yesterday you were doing very well;" I commented. "The kisses and licks made me hard right away, just like it's happening now, but you don't have to be in a hurry to swallow my cock, play with it like you're eating ice cream;" I explain.

Noemi nods her head and bends down again, doing what I have explained, proving to be a good student. She manages to swallow five inches before having difficulty continuing, that's when I place my hands on her head and push her down forcing my cock several extra inches, I repeat this operation several more times, until Noemi's lips are resting on my body.

While forcing my cock into Noemi's mouth, Yaiza has risen from her place leaving Rania and Alice in a passionate sixty-nine and has come to Selene taking her by the hand and taking her to the pillows.

Again, the submissive and lesbian part of Selene that I have seen these days seems to have taken control, and is allowed to be stripped naked by Yaiza without any resistance. Just a couple of minutes after sitting on the pillows, three mouths and six hands are playing with her guiding her to her first orgasm.

I don't know if it's because of the sensation of Noemi's mouth wrapping around my cock, or because of the sight of those four perfect female bodies linked, but I can't take it anymore, I let out a loud growl and cum in Noemi's mouth while holding her head to force her to swallow it all.

"Can I join the party?" asks Omar, appearing through the living room door.

Yaiza sits up slightly, letting me see her little tits, and surprising me to see that she has them ringed like all her slave girls.

"Go ahead Colonel, you know you're always welcome;" Yaiza replies, quickly burying her head between Selene's thighs.

When I think that Omar is going to head towards where his wife Rania is, I am surprised to see that he is heading towards where Noemi and I are, placing himself in front of her and freeing his cock from his pants.

"Can I?" he asks, asking permission to use Noemi.

"Don't ask me, ask her, she's a free woman;" I answer by addressing the interior of the circle.

Omar doesn't even have to repeat the question, Noemi grabs his cock and brings it to his mouth licking and sucking it avidly.

I smile as I watch Omar hold Noemi's head, repeating what I just did a few minutes ago. I stand behind Andrea and play with her pussy finding it quite wet.

"Jamel called me this morning saying you ended up begging to fuck you last night;" I lie to Andrea rubbing my cock through the entrance of her pussy. "And that you were the slave girl who sucked the most dicks, he offered me a real fortune to buy you as a slave girl of his club."

"You know I don't care about money," I tell Andrea;" "But as soon as I imagined you the next two years working as a slave girl in the club and being fucked by dozens of people, my cock got hard and I accepted the offer without thinking about it, I only put the condition that I could fuck you as I promised before returning you to the club;" I add while pushing my whole cock into her wet and anxious pussy bringing her to orgasm.

As I start to move rhythmically in Andrea's pussy, I can't help but get the feeling that she hasn't reached orgasm thanks to my cock, but because of what I've told her about selling her into slavery to the club, another perfect pleasure slave girl like her partner Becky. The truth is that I don't care too much about her orgasm, the next two are thanks to my cock going in and out of her pussy.

When I get out of Andrea's pussy to go to the place where Yulien is placed, I notice how she moves her hips when she feels empty, looking for something to fill her pussy. Fortunately for her, one of the men inside the circle stops fucking the slave girl he was with and begins to fuck Andrea, although from the scream drowned out by the gag that comes out of her mouth, I suspect that it has not been her pussy that has filled.

Before arriving at Yulien's stall, I stop to watch Omar cum in Noemi's mouth and how she relays herself cleaning the remains of semen with her tongue. Omar shakes her hand to help her up, but instead of pulling her to one of the pillow areas, he pulls her into the circle.

Just at the edge of the circle Noemi stops, has heard Yaiza's words and is aware of what it means to enter the circle, it can be used by all the men in the room, or knowing Yaiza by someone else who can enter. At the end after a few seconds of hesitation he enters the circle and kneels in a submissive pose at Omar's feet.

I reach Yulien and stand in front of her removing the gag and giving her a kiss on the lips. "I'm sorry this happened, but if I didn't enslave you, I would have done it someone else," I explain.

"When the holidays are over, you will return to the United States with me and spend your period of slavery in the service of Prince Caleb, being able to resume your studies without problems;" I continue explaining.

"Thank you, Master Jess," Yulien replies, "This slave girl would like to be fucked by Master Jess;" she says, putting a slight smile on her lips.