The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 10

Story Info
Jake goes to 'Princess' in search of the missing girls.
8.3k words
4.17
2.5k
3
0

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 10 - The 'Princess'.

After walking through the intricate streets of the Old City for half an hour, we cross the wall through the gate facing the desert knowing that bordering the ancient defenses of the city for another twenty minutes we will arrive at the ancient palace that after standing on the edge of the desert for a thousand years, was completely renovated years ago and is now covered with neon lights, with a large sign on its roof with the name 'Princess'.

Local legends say that the ancient palace was the prison where the mother of the first Emir of the Ghazi dynasty lived more than a thousand years ago, the young woman came to the Emirate in a caravan of traders, on this point the stories do not agree, some say that she was a slave girl that one of the merchants brought for sale, others that she was the wife of the merchant, the only thing that seems certain is that the old Emir fell in love with her and tried to buy her, when he did not succeed he ordered to assault the caravan when it departed from Kanaan.

The Emir's soldiers attacked the caravan when it was camped in the oasis known as the 'Desert Gate', the slaughter was quick and merciless, in a few minutes only two components of the caravan remained standing surrounded by two dozen dead soldiers: the merchant and the beautiful young woman sought by the Emir.

Finally, several soldiers reduced the young woman and when the merchant went to try to free her, she asked him to flee and come back later to rescue her, the merchant swore that he would free her and as soon as he finished speaking, in front of a hundred soldiers, he vanished into thin air.

The young woman was taken to the Emir's palace, although he was outside the city trying to quell a small rebellion in the coastal area of the Emirate, he had given orders to the slave girls of his harem to prepare the young woman to enjoy her in his bed as soon as he returned to the palace.

While the slave girls were preparing the young woman, they discovered that she was pregnant. When the news was communicated to the Emir on the day of his return, he did not like it at all, all the ancient laws did not allow enslaving or forcing a pregnant woman, plus for days the city had been filled with rumors that the merchant was a powerful sorcerer or an evil demon who would destroy the city if anything happened to the young woman.

The old Emir did not believe in such superstitions, but a couple of strange occurrences in the palace the next day caused his fears to outweigh his desire to possess the young woman, and he ordered her to be locked up in the palace at the edge of the walls with only the contact of half a dozen slave girls to attend to her needs.

When the young woman looked as if she was going to spend the rest of her days locked up in her prison, something surprising happened: Two days after the young woman had her baby, a beautiful boy, when the whole city gathered in the square to celebrate the end of Ramadan and receive the blessings and gifts of the old Emir, instead of the Emir appearing on the balcony of the palace, it was the merchant, with the Emir's head in one hand, while with the other he embraced the young woman who held the newborn in her arms.

Somewhat frightened by the rumors circulating about the merchant, but above all very tired of the tyranny of the old Emir, the inhabitants of Kanaan cheered the couple accepting them as their new rulers, giving beginning to a dynasty that lasts a thousand years.

Nobody knows the exact origin of the merchant and the beautiful young woman, not even their real names, the young woman was given the name of Nabila, 'The Pearl of the Desert' in the dialect of the nomads, a name that since then has always carried the first daughter of the Emir, the merchant was called Ghazi, 'Whirlwind', by the strange effect that was left in the sands of the oasis when he disappeared in front of the soldiers, giving name to the new dynasty.

As mysterious as her appearance that morning on the palace balcony was, was her disappearance a week after Prince Susej's eighteenth birthday. The couple was never seen again, although in several chronicles of the time it is said that they were seen in the palace the night that at the age of ninety-two, after a long and just reign, Prince Susej left to join the Prophet.

Now the old palace is still a prison as it was a thousand years ago, especially for the young tourists who, deceived, end up in Ntomi's power, enslaved and forced to satisfy the perversions of the clients. Ntomi was already a threat in the times of the late Emir, but now he is the main obstacle to the attempts of Prince Caleb and the Regent to open up, openly boasting that he is the one who really governs the Emirate.

As we approach our destination, I can't help but remember my first visit to the 'Princess' and everything that happened that night.

"My father is going to kill us;" I remember Vincent telling me when we stopped the SUV, we had taken from his father to go to the 'Princess', "I am strictly forbidden to come here;" my friend continued to protest.

The memories come back sharp in my mind and I seem to be living that moment again.

"Bungami won't do anything to you when we tell him you were with me;" I reply to Vincent, "I've been hearing about the 'Princess' for years, and now that I'm finally of age and have come with some time to Kanaan I'm not going to miss the opportunity to see in person if it's true everything they say."

As soon as we enter the premises, the smells coming from tobacco, hashish and sex hit our senses overwhelming us, everything is much more extreme than I could have imagined based on the comments of the mine workers when I visited them together with my father.

Everywhere there are people fucking, most of the girls are surrounded by two or three men and in all of them we can see the metallic glint of the slave collar around their necks. I don't know if Vincent is a virgin, but I've never been with a girl beyond a few fondling in the car and a couple of blowjobs with some older girls.

Although several slave girls offer us their services, we turn them down and head for the dance floor, where we see three young western girls trying to escape the harassment of several local boys. As soon as the girls see a young westerner like them arrive, they approach me seeking protection, getting threatening looks from their harassers.

Even though the harassers number almost half a dozen, I notice that they find my almost six feet tall and muscular body too intimidating, and when Vincent with his six feet tall stands next to me, they quickly disappear into the crowd.

The three tourists whom we have freed from the stalkers turn out to be Australians, and they embrace us gratefully, inviting us to join them at a table they have reserved. The night progresses between dances and beers, around four in the morning Vincent gets up with two of the tourists and goes to one of the reserved rooms leaving me alone with the third of the tourists, a beautiful blonde named Heather.

Heather takes me by the hand and leads me back to the dance floor, we have both had too much to drink and the touch of our bodies dancing makes my cock hard, as I feel it against her body, Heather smiles at me and takes my hand and leads me to another of the booths where we begin to kiss passionately. After a few minutes of kissing and caressing Heather breaks the kiss and smiles at me, kneeling at my feet and freeing my cock from my pants.

I close my eyes from the pleasure of Heather's lips kissing my cock and her tongue licking the length of it, when she finally wraps her lips around my cock and takes it halfway into her mouth, I have to make a tremendous effort not to cum right away, unfortunately I am only able to hold on for another few seconds before I cum all over Heather's face.

"I'm sorry Heather;" I tell her completely embarrassed.

"Don't worry Jake, it happens;" she replies running her tongue over her lips to clean up the semen, "That way you'll last longer when you fuck me."

"I'm going to wash up a bit and I'll be right back, wait for me here;" Heather tells me leaving the booth to head to the bathrooms.

Heather leaves the curtain open and I follow her with my eyes, which allows me to clearly see how as she is about to enter the restrooms, two men grab her and take her away opening a door to the storage area.

I quickly pull up my pants and run towards the door through which Heather has disappeared, but first I stop in the booth where Vincent and the other two tourists had gone a while ago. When I open the curtain, I discover the two tourists kissing naked while one of them is impaled on my friend's cock.

"Fuck Jake, get out of here;" Vincent shouts angrily at me.

"Two men have taken Heather towards the back;" I yell at him closing the curtain, heading back towards the door. Before I get to the door I have Vincent by my side, he has put on his pants but is wearing his bare torso showing off his musculature.

Although the warehouse is a maze of corridors, the screams of several women serve as a reference and in a few seconds, we reach a room where two men are trying to put a naked Heather in a cage. Vincent and I freeze at the sight of a dozen more cages all with naked young western women inside.

This distraction is about to cost us dearly, several more men enter the room and soon we are surrounded by eight or nine men armed with batons, clubs and chains; luckily my father forced me from a young age to practice various types of martial arts, and Vincent has spent his whole life surrounded by and training with his father's soldiers and mercenaries.

In just a couple of minutes all the opponents are on the ground with some broken limbs, while the two of us are still standing with only slight scratches, Heather still naked and very scared stays hugging me. When we are about to free the rest of the girls several men enter the room pointing their guns at us.

"Tell me who you are and why I shouldn't kill you right now;" one of the armed men shouts at us.

Before we can answer a man as big as Vincent steps forward smiling, "You don't need to treat these young men like that, they are important people;" he says to the gunman.

I stare for a few moments at the man who has just entered, his skin color is even blacker than Vincent's or Bungami's, so dark it seems to blend in with the shadows.

"If I'm not mistaken you, are Vincent;" he says addressing my friend, "You've been lucky to look more like your bitch of a mother than your bastard of a father."

I notice how Vincent's body tenses at the strange man's words referring to his mother. Vincent told me long ago that his mother was one of the palace slave girls his father fell in love with and with whom with the Emir's permission he had a relationship, unfortunately she died at his birth, and since then he was raised straddling between the Emir's palace and the military camps of Bungami.

"And you are Jacob Francis Jr." He says addressing me, "I hope your father told you about me, we have done a lot of business together in the past, my name is Ntomi and I own this place."

"I see the name doesn't tell you anything, I feel sorry for you;" he comments smiling seeing that I don't make any gesture of recognizing the name, "I'm sorry my boys took the slut you were going to fuck, you can take her if you want, as you can see, I have sluts to spare;" he continues speaking pointing to Heather sheltered behind my back. "I'll have to settle for two out of three."

Vincent and I look at each other not understanding the meaning of that sentence until two other men come in dragging Heather's two friends.

"Let them go!" Vincent yells at her tensing his muscles.

"No way, right now these two bitches are worth at least half a million dollars each;" Ntomi smirks back at him. "And if I decide to brand them as slave girls and keep them, I'll make at least five million on each of them until I get tired of them and sell them to some brothel in Eastern Europe."

I signal Vincent with my fingers, and he immediately lunges towards Ntomi with a loud scream, at the same time I throw a small knife I have taken from my belt against the fuse box in the room leaving everything in darkness. When someone turns the lights back on in the room, Vincent has a pistol in each hand and I have one of the typical Emirate curved daggers resting on Ntomi's throat.

"Order your men to release the girls from the cages;" I shout at Ntomi, pressing the blade against his throat.

"You are not capable of killing me;" he answers me defiantly.

With a quick movement I bring the dagger down to Ntomi's thigh and make a deep cut, "The next one will go a little higher;" I tell him placing the dagger back into his neck.

From the gesture that Ntomi's face takes on it is evident that he has notions of anatomy, luckily, I am not forced to have to decide on the next option as Bungami bursts with a dozen of his men into the room disarming the rest of Ntomi's men.

Without a word Bungami's men release the girls from their cages and after covering their naked bodies with blankets lead them out of the room.

"The Regent Lady Stephanie wants to see you immediately;" Bungami tells me very angrily, "Tomorrow I will take care of you both;" he adds looking also at Vincent.

"We have arrived Mr. Francis;" the driver of the SUV tells me making my memories fade immediately.

As I get out of the SUV and see the door of the 'Princess' I can't help but smile at the thought of how much this moment resembles the final moment of that night five years ago that I was remembering.

Standing a few feet from the door of the 'Princess' are four vehicles of the Emir's guard with Colonel Malek leading the way. The Colonel is the Head of Security of the palace since the times of Emir Al Dilial and man of total confidence of the Regent Lady Stephanie.

"Good evening Mr. Francis;" Omar greets me in such a formal way that I have to hold my smile as I remember that a day ago, we fucked Noemi together, and then I fucked his wife Rania. "As soon as he left the market, Bungami called the Regent Lady Stephanie, both she and Princess Yaiza are already informed of everything that has happened so far, and have sent me to help you in whatever you need."

I don't answer Omar and approach the door of the 'Princess', as soon as I do, the two-armed guards in front try to stop me, but are quickly gunned down by Colonel Malek's men, "If I don't come out in an hour set fire to the premises and shoot any man who tries to leave;" I point to Omar before crossing the door.

Seeing me enter and recognizing me, most of the customers stop what they are doing and immediately move away from me, so it takes me no time at all to reach the area from where Ntomi controls the entire club. Ntomi is dressed in a tailored suit, he must be the same age as Bungami, although life has not treated him very well and he does look his age, at his feet naked, kneeling and with clear traces of semen all over her face and tits he has a young woman I know from the hotel, who shows signs of whipping on her body.

Before speaking to Ntomi I take a good look around me, forming a semicircle surrounding the couch where Ntomi is sitting there are at least a dozen naked western girls except for the slave collar, being fucked on various couches in full view of everyone, on the open side of the semicircle I can see lined up half a dozen rape pillories, all occupied by young western girls also being fucked by one or two men at a time; when one of the men withdraws after cumming on the face of the young woman he has been fucking, I recognize my classmate Chloe despite having her head completely shaved.

Just above the chair where Ntomi is sitting I see three cages descending, in one of them is Janet, one of the youngest students of the trip and in the other two young girls also guests of our hotel.

"It is a pleasure to see you again at the 'Princess' Mr. Francis, it has been a long time since you have honored us with your presence. Sit down and tell me how can I help you;" Ntomi tells me gesturing for one of the sofas to be brought closer to me.

I sit down on the sofa but not before kicking out the two whores that were sitting there, and turn to Ntomi, "I didn't come to see you, you know very well what I'm here for, I want to get my classmates and the rest of the hotel guests back."

"Classmates? Hotel guests?" Ntomi asks me with irony, "Here there are only sluts and whores legally enslaved and with their slave girl brand, I don't know what they did before nor do I care, what I do know is that now they are going to spend all day opening their legs for my clients, making me a lot of money."

I know well what Ntomi is referring to, once marked any young girl must spend at least two years as a slave girl, when I look back at my host, he has sat the young girl at his feet on his lap and is playing with her pussy. I have to hold back the rage this situation induces in me; I know he is baiting me to jump.

"If it's money you want, these girls' families are very rich and will pay you whatever you want for them;" I tell him with a serious gesture.

"Do you really think Mr. Francis that I care about money?" he asks me laughing, "What I really care about is seeing these rich bitches who come here for tourism thinking they are better than us completely humiliated. You can't even imagine how these two bitches squealed last night when I marked them as my property;" Ntomi makes the young woman turn around so I can see the 'Princess' mark on her right buttock in the shape of a seven-tailed whip, almost twice the size of the lion's head, emblem of the Emirate that she sports on her left buttock.

"Look at these three beauties Mr. Francis;" he says pointing to the cages. "Don't tell me it doesn't warm your blood to see them naked, come closer and inspect the goods."

If Ntomi expects me to hesitate, I don't, I get up from the couch and approach the cage Janet occupies, her gaze is lost as if she is unaware of what is happening, surely drugged, I spread her legs apart without any difficulty and observe her shaved pussy and the slave girl brand adorning it, I take two of my fingers to her pussy finding it tremendously tight, the young woman moans and shudders at my touch and I am almost certain I could bring her to orgasm in a few seconds.

I move to the other cages and repeat the process with the other two young women, seeing the third one up closes my cock begins to harden, she is a real beauty. I don't know what happens to me, but this time I don't stop and I don't stop playing with my fingers in her pussy until I bring her to orgasm and feel how she wets my fingers.

"See, Mr. Francis, they are nothing but horny sluts, all of them;" exclaims Ntomi loudly pointing to all the slave girls to the laughter of her men. "If you had any of these three sluts chained up in one of those clubs you frequent so much, you would fuck them without asking how they got there, assuming they are there of their own free will;" continues Ntomi exposing, "Well, my clients don't have that problem, they know how I got all these slave girls and they don't care at all, they just want to fuck their tight wet pussies."

I look at Ntomi but not a word comes out of my mouth, deep down I know he is right in everything he has said.

"But back to your visit to buy your classmates Mr. Francis, I only do business while I am fucking one of my bitches, so if you will join me;" Ntomi tells me signaling to his men who drag the slave girl he had on her lap to another rape pillory, then move her and place her next to Chloe, finally Ntomi's men remove the other pillories leaving only those of the two slave girls. "You may choose first, Mr. Francis."