The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is obvious to me what Ntomi wants to do, but he is not going to get me to back out, it is the only way to have a chance of freeing the girls, I position myself behind the hotel guest, who I seem to remember is called Isabel and without saying anything I start to fuck her pussy while Ntomi positions himself behind Chloe and I watch as he grabs a pony girl tail and removes it from her ass to start fucking her.

"I'm glad you recognized this bald slut Mr. Francis;" Ntomi tells me as he thrusts violently trying to lodge all of his huge cock in Chloe's ass, "Last night she refused to suck my cock and we shaved her head, as you may have guessed the pretty tail that was adorning her ass is made from her cut hair. She was lucky you guys came to visit, we haven't lasered her head permanently bald yet as we intended to do, both with her and the slut you're fucking."

I glance slightly at Chloe as I continue pumping my cock into Isabel's pussy, and tighten my gaze as I remember the manicured black mane to the end of her back that she sported just a few hours ago.

"I think nice tight pussies like these are priceless, Mr. Francis;" Ntomi speaks to me again, "Not to mention their asses, these two are top notch sluts; and the three sluts hanging in the cages are still virgins, I have an Iranian millionaire who is going to pay me twenty-five million dollars for them."

As I listen to Ntomi talk I try to get Isabel to orgasm while I fuck her, but Ntomi notices this and pulls out of Chloe's ass; "Try this pussy too Mr. Francis;" he tells me, and I have no choice but to pull out of Isabel and start fucking Chloe while he does the same to Isabel's ass.

"Let's do the math Mr. Francis; twenty dollars on average per client, about twenty clients a day, for at least ten years; and that's not counting what the clients with special tastes pay, we are talking about two million dollars that I will earn with each one of these sluts;" Ntomi tells me as he cums in Isabel's ass, "And I will still be able to sell them for a few thousand dollars to some brothel;" he adds sitting on his couch.

I cum on Chloe's back and sit back on the couch, "You're right Ntomi, let's do the math;" I tell her, "I stop paying in dollars to the mine workers, and open a brothel at ten dinars a whore, as you rightly said they are just slave girls, I can find more where these have come from."

"You wouldn't dare!" shouts Ntomi rising towards me, at which point I pull out one of the pistols and point it at his head.

"You better sit down and listen carefully, you fucking son of a bitch;" I tell Ntomi, "I'm going to buy all five girls from you right now for a million dollars, I'm going to give you the two of the pillories for two months, and tomorrow morning I want Janet and the other two virgins untouched in my house."

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to take that deal just because you're pointing a gun at me, I'm not giving up the Iranian's money, and I know you won't dare shoot;" Ntomi tells me very confidently.

I fire the gun pulling a piece of earring out of Ntomi's ear, "Sorry, it went off;" I tell him smiling as I lower the gun, "I assure you I won't make the mistake of five years ago again, as for the Iranian you are right, it is a lot of money, but I am sure you can find other quality bitches to sell him. Right here I have a picture of a young lady that the Iranian could pay a good amount of money for, how much do you think the young lady in the picture is worth?"

I toss Ntomi a photo I pull out of my pocket and watch as her face turns pale, "I think she just turned nineteen;" I tell Ntomi, "A virgin like that with her dark skin, with those tits and that ass, I don't doubt she'll please that Iranian a lot, although I know several Russian businessmen who would probably pay considerably more to break a black slut like her."

"You're a fucking bastard Jake, tomorrow you'll have all three virgins at your place;" Ntomi tells me forgetting the formal treatment and handing me the photo.

"Mr. Francis for you;" I tell him getting up, "As for the picture you can keep it, I have many pictures of her, it so happens that beauty studies at the same university as me, she must have a rich grandfather who pays for her studies; it's a pity that when she got sick she couldn't make this trip, although thinking about it she was lucky not to come, if she had she would surely be getting fucked by some pig like you;" I tell Ntomi approaching him to shake his hand and seal the deal.

Ntomi is looking paler and paler as I shake his hand, before releasing him I lean close to his ear to whisper, "You have two months to get your affairs in order and leave Kanaan to take care of that cute granddaughter of yours, otherwise the next picture you see of her, will be with Bungami fucking her ass."

I head for the exit of the 'Princess' feeling bad for having used Corinne to blackmail Ntomi, no way in hell would I ever think of hurting her, she is a cheerful and very smart young lady who has a very bright future as a biologist and who is not to blame for her grandfather being Ntomi's bastard. Although Corinne doesn't know anything about Ntomi, she knows that her mother was originally from Kanaan and she gets along very well with Yaiza, between the two of us we will make sure she lacks nothing when we finish with Ntomi.

Before going out to the street, I send a message to the director of the mine to give orders to those in charge to forbid the workers to go to the 'Princess', and to prepare everything so that as soon as I take control of the club, I can transform it completely.

When I leave the 'Princess' the night has fallen, to my surprise I have been almost three hours meeting with Ntomi. I am about to get into my SUV with my men for a ride home when Colonel Malek addresses me, "Sir Francis, Regent Lady Stephanie and Princess Yaiza request your presence at the Palace, if you don't mind, we will take you and your men can return to their duties."

I could safely decline the invitation, but I am eager to see the Regent and find out what she is going to do now and above all I am eager to see Yaiza and confirm if my suspicions are true, I order my men to return to the company offices and get into the car with Omar.

"I hope you didn't mind that we didn't burn the 'Princesa' when we saw that you didn't come out;" Omar comments to me with a smile; "My men inside have informed me at all times that you had everything under control."

I look at Omar without being surprised by his words, I have known him for years and I know that he is a man of total confidence of the Regent, and that gives me peace of mind as far as Chloe, Isabel and the rest of the slave girls of the 'Princess' are concerned.

Chloe and Isabel didn't take it very well when I informed them of the deal, I had made with Ntomi that they had to spend the next two months working as whores at the 'Princess', they started protesting and insulting me until Ntomi shut them up with a whip lash.

Only when I explained to them that legally they were now slave girls and that all I was doing was buying them to free them, they seemed to understand the gravity of their situation and that they have to be thankful that their stay at the 'Princesa' is limited to those two months in which they cannot be branded again or tattooed. What I did not explain to them is what I am going to do with them afterwards, until they complete the two years of slavery marked by the laws of Kanaan, it is something I have not yet considered, neither with them nor with the rest of the slave girls that in one way or another I have acquired in these days.

As we approach the palace, I start to feel a strange tingling in my stomach when I think again of the similarities with the night five years ago, today as that day the Regent has requested my presence in the palace, although today I know why she has called me. I lean on the seat of the military vehicle and ignore Omar's words, closing my eyes and searching for the memory of that distant night in my mind.

The journey to the palace seems to never end, the silence inside the jeep is absolute, the always joking Bungami drives in silence, his face twitching with anger. Vincent keeps his head down, embarrassed by the reprimand his father has given him in front of his men at the door of the 'Princess' and worried that a serious punishment awaits him.

I look out the window towards the vast desert, somewhat frightened by Bungami's reaction, even though I know that even though I am looking forward to it he is not going to sit me on his knee and spank me like he has done before, now that I am of age and given my father's illness, I have become the president of the company that controls the caltenium mine in the Emirate in addition to many other properties around the world, and by extension Bungami's direct boss.

What scares me a lot is to think what the Regent wants from me, even though I am still a virgin, since at the age of fourteen my body started to change, stretching and gaining muscle, thanks to my looks and my natural charm, I've had no problem in getting the women around me to do whatever I asked them to do, starting with my female teachers who would forget I hadn't done my homework as soon as I gave them a smile, and continuing with my female classmates whom I had no trouble convincing to do my homework.

Only with Lady Stephanie I feel uncomfortable, at forty years old she is still a beautiful woman, but also the authority and respect she transmits, make me feel like a child who has been caught doing something wrong every time I am in her presence.

As soon as we arrive at the palace Bungami and Vincent go to the house they have in the garden area reserved for their use when they come to the palace and that makes me often wonder what secrets the Nubian giant keeps. Waiting for me are Princess Nabila and her partner the American journalist Rose Wagner.

"Good evening, Jacob;" Rose greets me, approaching me to give me a kiss on the cheek. "You've grown into quite a man since we last met;" she says moving the fingers of one of her hands from my chest to my crotch.

"Behave yourself Rose, you're going to get the boy embarrassed;" Princess Nabila scolds her, coming up to me to give me a kiss as well although this time on the lips. "'Welcome back Jake, Lady Stephanie is waiting for you."

I accompany the two women through the corridors of the palace, during that journey Lady Nabila don't miss the opportunity to ask me about everything that has happened to me in the almost three years we haven't seen each other. For a few moments I forget about what happened a couple of hours ago and chat with the two women quietly, only when we reach the door that leads to the area of the palace reserved for Lady Stephanie silence returns.

"Don't worry Jake, it will be nothing you will see, Lady Stephanie only cares about you;" Princess Nabila says to me saying goodbye with another kiss on the lips.

"You relax Jacob, I'm sure you'll know how to charm Steffi;2 Rose comments giving me a tight hug rubbing her breasts against mine shamelessly; "Now that you are of age, I hope to see you at the palace parties, we will be here for a couple of weeks;" she adds before hugging her partner and giving her a resounding kiss.

For a moment my thoughts drift to the palace parties full of naked slave girls, but then I hear Lady Stephanie's voice telling me to come in.

In the last two years ago, due to my father's illness I had to take over the family business, I have often met with Lady Stephanie, but always to talk business and always sitting at a table full of papers, it had been a long time since I had seen her standing in front of the table looking at me with the same face of anger and disappointment as when I used to escape to the Old City or to the mines when I was twelve years old.

Unlike those business meetings, where Lady Stephanie dressed in executive clothes, today she dresses as I remembered, and as she is always used to, like any of the slave girls or servants of the palace, although in white, wearing transparent silk pants and a top of the same material open in the front, which barely hides her still ringed nipples.

The problem is that I am no longer a twelve-year-old boy, and as I approach her, I can't help but stare at her half naked body and notice how my cock gets hard causing me to have to cross my hands in front of my body as I stop in front of her.

"Good evening, Jake;" Lady Stephanie greets me with a serious gesture, "I think we made it clear some time ago that you were to come and see me immediately whenever you came to Kanaan."

"Until I came of age;" I reply without thinking, "I turned eighteen ten days ago."

"In Kanaan you are not of age until you are twenty-one;" Lady Stephanie points out to me more and more seriously.

For a few moments I am tempted to answer her, but seeing her serious face, I keep silent and let her continue speaking.

"Can you explain to me what on earth you have gone to the 'Princess' for and furthermore by involving Vincent in the affair?" She asks me.

I think a few seconds the answer, shuffling the option of lying, but in the end, I answer the truth, despite knowing that Lady Stephanie is not going to take it well.

"Very simple, I'm still a virgin and since I'm of age I was going to pay to fuck a whore;" I tell her trying not to sound too embarrassed.

"Shit Jake!" exclaims Lady Stephanie moving closer to me until she is just inches away, "I thought you were a smart boy, but I see I was wrong, you could have picked any slave girl in the palace, seeing how they all look at you when you walk by them, they would have been happy to fuck you;" she adds.

"I didn't want my first time to be with a slave girl, that she couldn't say no to me, I wanted something different....

"That's why you go to the 'Princess' where most of the girls working there are tourists kidnapped and enslaved by Ntomi;" Lady Stephanie interrupts me shouting.

"I didn't know;" I tell her feeling dirty all of a sudden, "I had heard rumors among the mine workers, but I didn't imagine they were real, I thought it was impossible that you and Caleb would allow such a thing."

"That's a matter for another day;" Lady Stephanie comments to me, grabbing my chin with her soft hand.

"I believe you were interrupted when you were about to make your debut;" Lady Stephanie comments to me quietly changing the subject, "And not exactly with a whore."

I look at Lady Stephanie wondering how she could have found out about that affair that happened at the 'Princess', but before I can ask her, I realize one thing.

"I don't know what happened with Heather and her friends, I have to find Bungami and ask her;" I start to speak out loud as if I were alone.

"Shut up and calm down;" Lady Stephanie orders me; "All the girls held in the cages were released and brought to the palace to contact their families. Heather is resting in a room next door and is anxious to see you to thank you for saving her."

As soon as she says that Lady Stephanie starts walking towards the door motioning for me to follow her, we walk through the corridors of the palace for a couple of minutes until we reach a room, where when I open the door, I find Heather waiting for me.

As soon as she sees me enter, Heather comes running towards me, and hugs me tightly giving me a kiss on the lips. "Thank you so much Jake;" she says breaking the kiss.

"No need to give them to me;" I reply, "Are your friends, okay?"

"You can ask your friend tomorrow, as soon as they brought us to the palace, they didn't waste a minute to go get it and continue what they were doing;" Heather comments to me.

I want to ask Heather if she also wants to continue where we left off in the 'Princess', but with Lady Stephanie smiling beside me I dare not speak, and looking at Heather's somewhat flushed face I get the feeling that something similar is happening to her.

"What a couple!" exclaims Lady Stephanie letting out a laugh. "'You're lucky I'm here."

"You want to fuck Heather and Heather wants to fuck you;" Lady Stephanie blurts out, "The problem is that at the 'Princess', you were both drunk and horny and didn't think about anything, now once the excitement is over you are two virgins who have no idea how to act;" she comments smiling.

"Luckily, I know what to do in these cases and I am going to help you;" says Lady Stephanie approaching Heather to start kissing her.

The kiss goes on for seconds as Lady Stephanie's hands move all over Heather's body, slipping under her clothes to play with her tits and pussy.

When Lady Stephanie breaks the kiss, I look at Heather and see her breathing rapidly, and notice how her nipples are clearly visible through the see-through blouse she is wearing. Without giving her time to recover Lady Stephanie grabs her hand and pulls her towards the bed pushing her onto it.

"Watch carefully what we do, learn and don't even think about masturbating;" Lady Stephanie tells me, "You're going to have to bring us both to orgasm before we let us fuck you."

"FUCK!" I mutter under my breath, I don't know what Lady Stephanie will intend to do, but if just the sight of a kiss and some light petting is enough to get me hard, I don't know how I'm going to be able to take what's coming.

Lady Stephanie lies down next to Heather and starts kissing her all over her body. Standing a couple of feet away from the bed, I watch as she intersperses small, soft kisses with long, intense ones, marking Heather's skin with little red dots. The beautiful blonde has her eyes closed and tries to hold back moans, but as soon as Lady Stephanie starts sucking on her nipples the moans escape her mouth.

Time seems to stand still as Lady Stephanie kisses, licks, sucks and bites Heather's hard nipples, which seem to be getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Don't cum until I tell you to;" Lady Stephanie says to a nodding Heather as her only response.

For a while now one of Lady Stephanie's hands has been on Heather's pussy, alternating inserting two fingers into the blonde's virgin pussy, with using those same fingers on the swollen clit.

Even though Lady Stephanie has ordered me not to masturbate, I can't help but free my cock from my pants and be surprised to find it harder than ever and with white droplets coming out of my bud.

I don't think Heather can go much longer without cumming, and as soon as Lady Stephanie's mouth touches her pussy, the blonde bursts into an intense orgasm, although that doesn't stop the experienced woman from continuing to do her thing, substituting her fingers for her tongue.

I've never seen any of the girls I've been with cum like that, let alone string together orgasm after orgasm like Heather is doing.

"Cum for me;" Lady Stephanie finally orders her as if she hasn't had two orgasms before, and Heather cums again, with an intense moan, which I'm sure has been heard in half the rooms of the palace.

"Let's attend to our stallion before his balls explode;" Lady Stephanie points to Heather grabbing her hand to help her off the bed.

Soon both women are kneeling at my feet, and Heather as she did in the 'Princess' begins to lick the entire length of my cock.

"Slow down Heather, we don't want him to cum yet;" Lady Stephanie points out; "Let me show you how it's done."

Heather's lips pull away from my cock, immediately replaced by Lady Stephanie's lips, which feel amazing on it. I can't compare too much, but the feeling of Lady Stephanie's lips and tongue on my cock must be the closest thing to being in paradise. As I enjoy Lady Stephanie's skills, I feel soft fingers begin to massage my balls, causing the feeling I had of cumming in a second to suddenly disappear.

Lady Stephanie extends the blowjob for almost ten minutes, playing with my cock and balls as if she had a switch, bringing me to the brink of orgasm and then lowering the euphoric feeling. Finally, after an eternity, Lady Stephanie allows me to cum and release my cum into her mouth. Lady Stephanie doesn't swallow my cum, she keeps it in her mouth until I finish cumming, and that's when she kisses Heather again sharing my seed.