The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn;" Lady Stephanie says to me laying down on the bed with Heather next to her.

I smile and climb onto the bed placing myself in the middle of the two women, so that way I can service them perfectly. I kiss first Lady Stephanie and then Heather, moving down their bodies following the path I saw Lady Stephanie take a few minutes ago.

Heather can't stop moaning, on the other hand Lady Stephanie keeps her mouth shut, sure that I can't make her orgasm. I prove her wrong as soon as by popping her nipples I lower my mouth directly to her pussy and start to take my tongue inside. Every girl I have been with, has told me I have a magic tongue and fingers, and now I am employing them to bring Lady Stephanie and Heather to orgasm.

It takes me longer than expected to achieve my goal, and I smile as I watch Lady Stephanie look at me in surprise as she bursts into orgasm, although her slight moans of pleasure are eclipsed by Heather's screams as she reaches another orgasm.

Before I let Heather recover from her climax, I position myself between her legs and begin to fuck her. Her pussy fully lubricated after four orgasms, stretches easily despite it being her first time to make way for my cock, and the virginity she has guarded until today, is easily overcome allowing my cock to continue on its way without stopping until our bodies are glued to each other.

Once with my cock completely filling Heather's pussy, I begin to move my hips, gently withdrawing until I leave just the tip inside, to thrust hard until again our bodies collide. Having cum a few minutes ago, it doesn't look like I'm going to do it again, I think I could be fucking Heather for hours, unfortunately, the young woman bursts into a new orgasm that causes her to practically pass out from the pleasure built up in her body.

"Lie down on the bed and let's let Heather rest;" Lady Stephanie signals me by immediately positioning herself over my body, helping herself with one hand to align my cock with her pussy. When she is ready, she begins to lower her whole body onto mine, impaling herself slowly, inch by inch, as if she wants this moment to go on forever.

I close my eyes, letting myself be carried away by pleasure, I don't want to open them and discover that it was all a dream, one more of the many dreams I've had during the nights I slept in the palace, where I saw myself fucking Lady Stephanie or Princess Nabila, and that ended when I cum on the sheets of my bed.

"Open your eyes and look at me, I'm not going to disappear when you do;" Lady Stephanie tells me reading my mind, continuing her descent on my cock until she is completely impaled on it.

Once all of my cock is inside Lady Stephanie's body I feel her pussy contract around it, squeezing hard as if she wants to suck it completely. Lady Stephanie controls everything that happens for the next few minutes, she moves up and down on my cock as she massages my balls again, at the same time making out with Heather while still playing with her nipples and caressing her clit.

The play lasts as long as Lady Stephanie wants, when she deems that enough is enough, she speeds up the movement of her body and fingers, causing Heather and I to climax simultaneously.

"I really enjoyed enjoying a young hard cock again and tasting your cum;" she tells me getting up from the bed. "Have fun, there is still a lot of night left;" Lady Stephanie says goodbye to us.

As if what happened meant nothing to her, Lady Stephanie leaves the room humming an old song from the mid-eighties, leaving Heather and I exhausted on the bed.

I follow Lady Stephanie's gaze as she leaves the room, as she closes the door I glance back at Heather, who shows on her sweaty face a broad smile.

"Another round?" she asks me.

I don't answer her, I simply bring my mouth to hers and we start kissing again.

"Here we are;" Omar comments bringing me back to the present as he stops the jeep at the main entrance of the palace.

To be continued...