The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 12

Story Info
Jake travels to the oasis 'Desert Gate'.
11k words
4.38
2.4k
1
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End-of-Year Trip 12 - The 'Desert Door'

The night has been very intense, I already knew more than enough Alice's skills to please a man, but Natalie has proved to be a perfect apprentice that will improve even more during her two years of slavery, although what has surprised me most about the proud teacher, is her obedience and submission, to the point that I have already decided that when we return to the United States, she will join the twins as my submissive.

Only when I have forced her to mount the latex cock Alice has put on, Natalie has protested a little, as if she did not want to be dominated and fucked by a woman, although a couple of spanks on her tits have finally convinced her, and all her protests have finally disappeared as soon as I have positioned myself behind her and started to fuck her tight ass.

As I try to fall asleep, I hear Selene's moans, when after hours of fucking and cumming three times my cock couldn't take any more, Alice took Natalie to the slave girl quarters, so that they could all have some fun with her for a while, and to have her tongue pierced in the morning as I had ordered.

Alice instead of staying in the area reserved for the slave girls, returned to the room and immediately knelt between Selene's legs and began to eat her pussy taking her over and over again to the edge without letting her reach orgasm.

I hope I am not being too hard on Selene, although for the next two years she is my slave girl, I do not plan to treat her as such when we return to the States, except when we are alone in my bedroom or in the company of some other slave girl.

What I do plan to take advantage of is this time in Kanaan for Alice to train Selene in her new slave girl duties, although what I really hope is that I get my beautiful redhead to give me as soon as possible the virginity of her mouth and ass that I crave so much.

When I finally fall asleep, time seems to fly, and the first rays of sunlight soon come through the window, although that's not really what wakes me up, but the sensation of soft, wet lips wrapping around my cock.

I open my eyes thinking it's Alice sucking my cock, since I first enjoyed her almost two years ago, it's a regular occurrence for her to wake me up that way every time she spends the night in my hotel suite.

My surprise comes at the sight of an olive face and dark hair going up and down on my cock, for a few moments I let my imagination run wild, thinking in an impossible, that it is Yaiza sucking my cock, but quickly between brown eyes looking lustfully at me and a soft voice beside me I return back to reality.

"Good morning, Master Jake;" a smiling Noemi says to me who with a hand on Rania's head stops Rania from stopping sucking my cock. "I hope you enjoy the attentions of these two beautiful slave girls."

I don't have to think too hard to know what is going on, Omar left the palace shortly after our return from the 'Princess', he was only in the palace for an hour fucking Rania and Noemi, and he surely hasn't returned yet. All those hours spent without a cock in her pussy are for a Rania accustomed to bondage for the last three years and for a Noemi who has revealed herself to be a horny slut, a whole eternity.

"I always enjoy the attentions of two beautiful slave girls;" I reply to Noemi without ceasing to think how I can take advantage of the game they are setting before me.

Smiling at my words, Noemi joins Rania in attending to my cock between the two of them, being able to tell the difference between an experienced pleasure slave girl and a young girl with little sexual experience. Rania takes my cock easily to the back of her throat, holding it for several seconds without noticing any difficulty breathing, Noemi instead settles for giving me long licks and soft kisses, taking just over half the length of my cock before restarting the process.

"I want to watch my two slave girls kiss and masturbate each other;" I order them as I notice I am about to cum.

Noemi is slow to react to my command, a couple of nights ago she participated in a similar game with Selene, but it is obvious that she is not comfortable with another woman. Rania on the other hand has no problem to start kissing her partner and caressing her whole body.

It takes barely a minute for Rania to get Noemi to surrender to her caresses, and she begins to return them, focusing mainly on her small tits and hard ringed nipples. Soon moans fill the room, and first Noemi and then Rania reach orgasm.

Barely leaving the two girls time to recover from their orgasm, I lie down on the bed with my cock pointing at the ceiling and signal Rania, who obediently lies on top of me with her back to me and begins to lower her body onto mine. Her pussy stretches to make way for my cock and then closes over it as if she doesn't want to let it slip out. At a new signal, Noemi sits on my face and soon my tongue is exploring deep into her pussy.

One of the times Noemi withdraws from my face I look to the side and see Selene tied in the same position Alice left her a few hours ago, I notice the tears in her eyes and watch as she moves her legs, trying to rub her thighs in search of the orgasm denied for hours. At first, I feel a little sorry for her, but in the end, I smile thinking about how susceptible she is to go about getting what I want from her, when Noemi settles back on my face and I go back to focusing on playing with my tongue in her pussy, I totally forget about Selene.

Rania continues to ride my cock, moving her hips like a dancer, tighten and squeezing my cock to the point of bringing me to climax and filling her womb with my seed. Not even at that point does Rania get off me, only lifting slightly to turn her body and get as close as she can to Noemi and begin kissing passionately.

When Rania's fingers join my tongue inside Noemi's pussy, my traveling companion is unable to hold on any longer and cums intensely filling my mouth with her juices. Both young women continue kissing for a few more seconds, until without saying a word they exchange their positions.

Noemi has more difficulty than Rania to impale herself on my cock, her tight pussy resists penetration despite the lubrication caused by previous orgasms.

"Help this slave girl impale herself on my cock;" I order Rania continuing the game.

Rania quickly obeys me, positioning herself behind Noemi, she rests her hands on her playmate's shoulders, slowly helping her to descend on my cock. Noemi's discomfort from the forced penetration is evident, as is the pleasure that floods her body, and that makes her explode in a new orgasm as soon as she feels her pussy filled, Rania's movements taking over Noemi's mouth, surely preventing the whole palace from hearing her cries of pleasure.

Following the instructions that Rania whispers to her as she continues to kiss her, Noemi tries to imitate her partner's movements, moving her hips in a circle, trying without success to make me cum again. Eventually Noemi decides to start going up and down on my cock, just like she did the first time I fucked her in the hotel suite.

"I love the beautiful nipples you have;" I tell Noemi squeezing them hard between my fingers causing her to let out a little scream, "You better stop with these slave girl games, or next time I will arrange for some beautiful caltenium piercings on both your nipples and clit."

"Master Jake will be able to do with me as he wishes if I ever offer myself to him as a slave girl again;" Noemi points out to me between intense moans, oblivious to the smile on Rania's back.

After a few minutes riding my cock, Noemi reaches a new orgasm, which causes her pussy to squeeze my cock in such a way that I can't help but cum again, filling her womb with my seed. Noemi collapses onto my body exhausted and we melt into an intense kiss.

"Fuck!" exclaims Noemi with her breath still racing from her orgasm, "Until a few days ago I never thought I could need a cock in my pussy so badly;" she adds breaking the kiss.

"It was you who didn't want to come to Jake's room earlier;" Rania comments lying down next to me, making out with Noemi, "I told you last night that he wouldn't have minded if we joined Alice and Natalie."

At Rania's words, I let out a slight sigh, I've barely slept a few hours after the intense night of sex with the two slave girls, and if I'm feeling drained of energy right now, I can't imagine how I would be if Rania and Noemi had joined them.

"Time to go take a shower and go downstairs for breakfast;" Rania points out getting up from the bed, though before she can do so, I grab her around the waist and pull her back on top of her.

"Not so fast slave girl, I still have a hole left to fuck;" I tell her bringing one of my fingers to her ass.

I notice Rania's discomfort at the feeling of my fingers working their way into her ass, but I don't give her time to protest, with a strong spank I indicate her to get on all fours on the bed, Noemi I only have to look at her for a few seconds for me to do the same. Leaving them in that position I go to one of the closets in the room and take a jar of lubricant and a couple of other objects to continue with my games.

I position myself behind Noemi and Rania and start playing with their pussies while I lubricate their tight asses liberally, Rania resists my fingers, but Noemi wiggles her ass as if she is eager to feel my cock again in her tight hole.

Once I have lubed both girls asses well, I place my cock at the entrance of Rania's ass and begin to slowly push in, again I am surprised at how tight it is, and I can't help but wonder how Omar is able to resist fucking his wife's ass. Rania's initial discomfort quickly disappears, replaced by moans of pleasure, giving me to understand that during her time as Prince Caleb's slave girl, she has indeed often been fucked out her back door.

After a few minutes I switch to Noemi, who despite her desire to feel my cock in her ass, lets out a small cry as she notices her asshole being stretched. Noemi's moans exceed Rania's in intensity, and it doesn't take long for her to have an orgasm thanks to the anal penetration. Finally, I pull out of Noemi's ass, and positioning myself in front of them I cum all over their faces.

While the two girls kiss each other wiping off the remains of semen, I take the two objects I have taken along with the lubricant (two metal shackles) and quickly close them around one of each girl's wrists.

"What are you doing, let us go!" yells Noemi at me pulling the chain attached to the wall of the room.

"Making sure my two beautiful slave girls are here for when I want to fuck them again;" I tell them getting up from the bed to head towards Selene.

Noemi and Rania start yelling and insulting me as I move away from the bed, but I ignore their screams until before I reach Selene's side, I turn to them with an angry gesture.

"I'll take care of telling Omar to come and get you;" I comment to them, "In the meantime I wouldn't attract too much attention, someone may come in and upon seeing you confuse you with one of the new slave girls, and I don't want to see either of you with a autentic collar around your neck."

Noemi and Rania look at me and are immediately silent, although they don't stop struggling uselessly with the chains.

As soon as I reach Selene's side, I remove the gag covering her mouth and take hold of her lips, while I kiss her, I play with my fingers inside her pussy, causing her whole body to shudder with pleasure.

As soon as I break the kiss, I pull my fingers out of her pussy, I grab her thighs lifting her legs to have better access to her body, despite having cum twice with Noemi and Rania, my cock has become hard again as soon as I felt Selene's body next to mine, I place myself at the entrance of her pussy and move my hips slowly, sliding little by little inside her.

Selene lets out an intense moan, the slow and gentle way I'm fucking her is enough to increase her pleasure, but not enough to bring her to her longed-for orgasm.

"Ask me!" I order Selene stopping my movements, keeping my cock inside her.

Selene shakes her head in the negative, and I can only admire her resistance, any of the submissives or slave girls I have used before would have already given up after hours of keeping her on the verge of orgasm.

I move my hips again, keeping the rhythm smooth and slow, I bring my mouth close to her tits and start playing with her nipple piercings, biting and stretching them causing Selene to close her eyes and bite her lips to hold in her moans.

"Ask me!" I say again to Selene, meeting the same response from her.

Seeing her refusal, I decide to act differently, slowly increasing the rhythm of my movements, knowing that at any moment she will burst into orgasm.

"Now slave girl! cum for your Master!" I order Selene, who looks at me surprised for a few seconds to then close her eyes trying to hold the orgasm that for so many hours she has desired, without succeeding.

Selene's orgasm is so intense that I have to hold her tightly so she doesn't fall to the floor, I kiss her again and increase the speed of my movements, fucking her hard, ravaging her pussy with every movement.

"Now you are a slave girl, surrender to pleasure and enjoy your body;" I whisper in her ear while I bring a hand to her ass and start playing with the anal plug that following my instructions Alice placed in her a few hours ago.

I don't know if following my orders, from the sensation of my fingers in her ass, or from all she has endured for hours, Selene lets out a loud scream and reaches the most intense orgasm I can remember her having, bathing my body and the floor under our feet with abundant liquid.

"This is the reward that good slave girls get;' I tell Selene pulling out of her pussy and releasing her legs, causing her to fall exhausted and spent, so that only the chains holding her arms keep her from falling to the floor.

I walk away silently without looking at Selene, wondering again if I might not be going too far with her. As soon as I leave the room, I call one of the palace slave girls to give her instructions.

"Untie Selene and take her to a room all to herself, and let no one disturb her. Only Princess Yaiza can see her. Understood?" I ask the slave girl to check if she has heard my orders correctly.

"Understood Master Jake, I will see to it that everything is as you have ordered;" the slave girl answers me.

"As for Rania and Noemi, release them in half an hour;' I add handing her the keys to the chains.

I look at the time and let out a curse, it's almost eleven in the morning and I should be at the oasis of 'The Desert Gate' by four if I want to make it in time for the auctions and rescue my fellow travelers and the rest of the kidnapped tourists who may have ended up there.

Although what I would like to do is lie down and not get up until nightfall, I take a quick shower and go down to the main hall of the palace, although instead of entering through the front door and walking completely through it, I enter through a side door into the small glassed-in room where I dined the night before with Bungami, Yaiza and Lady Stephanie. That morning the huge mercenary is not present, surely, he has been searching for hours for traces of those who disappeared two nights ago, only Yaiza and Lady Stephanie are sitting at breakfast, and judging by the yawns and the face of my classmate, her night must have been as long and intense as mine.

"Good morning, Jake;" the Regent greets me smiling, and I can't help but stare at her beautiful face, with its perfect makeup, very different from the face Yaiza and I have, and that I'm sure she has been enjoying the attentions of one of the slave girls, surely the Embassy attaché Tracy and my teacher Katy. "I think you need a well charged coffee."

I don't answer Lady Stephanie, I simply pour myself a large glass of coffee and drink it in one gulp, then begin to gulp down a bit of everything on the table. For the next half hour, we barely talk about everything that has happened, waiting for more people to join us for breakfast.

The first to arrive are Noemi and Rania, who look at me with an obvious gesture of annoyance and do not address me at any time, provoking an inquisitive look from Lady Stephanie and Yaiza's laughter and teasing.

"I warned you last night not to play with Jake;" Yaiza comments to them, smiling.

Next to join us for breakfast is my friend Peter, who surprises me by appearing with Becky and Lidia, both naked and led on a leash.

"Peter asked us last night if he could dispose of Becky for his use;" Lady Stephanie comments to me, "This morning I have ordered her to be brought from the nightclub where I sent her;" she adds without looking up from the tablet on the table.

"He's still in love with Becky;" Yaiza suddenly jumps in, "Although he's going to enjoy this time at the palace playing with both her and Lidia."

The last to join us at the table is Alexia, the slender brunette wears a tight black leather dress, which marks all her muscular body leaving little to the imagination of whoever looks at her, I know she looks very smiling, as if she is enjoying all this that is happening.

"Aren't Silvia and Victoria joining us?" I ask Alexia as soon as she sits down, feeling curious that the only two traveling companions other than those present remain free haven't let themselves be seen yet.

"I'm sure they would like to join us, and maybe they will in a while;" Alexia answers me, "But for the moment I have left them tied up in the room with vibrators shoved in their pussy and ass, not letting them reach orgasm;" she adds surprising me with her answer.

"Alexia is a dominatrix, and Silvia and Victoria have been her submissives for a long time;" Yaiza comments to me as if it was something I should know.

"Sorry Alexia;" I say to my partner trying to apologize for the situation. "I thought you were dating Henry."

"I'm not a lesbian if that's what you think;" Alexia replies to me, "I like having a nice cock in my pussy and ass, and Henry is very well endowed, although I like watching him fuck my submissive's ass and pussy while I fuck her ass more."

I notice how Lady Stephanie looks up from the tablet and watches Alexia with interest, but finally says nothing to her and directs her gaze to me.

"Ntomi left the 'Princess' a couple of hours after your visit;" Lady Stephanie comments to me, "Taking with him all the money he had in the club and half a dozen slave girls, Bungami has been at the club since this morning trying to get it reopened as soon as possible."

"There will be riots among the miners if the club remains closed too many days;" I point out after hearing Lady Stephanie's words.

"You are right Jake;" Lady Stephanie replies to me, "But I am sure that Bungami will control everything as soon as possible, there are many Ntomi members wishing to take his place now that he is gone. In addition to the changes, we discussed yesterday that we are going to make at the 'Princess' I have spoken to Caleb and we have decided to open another couple of government-controlled brothels, it is not a use either of us like to put the slave girls to, but right now it is unavoidable and we will see to it that they are in better condition than before."

"Are you planning to finally go to the 'Desert Gate'?" asks Lady Stephanie to me.

I hesitate for a few moments before answering not sure if the Regent will approve of what I have in mind. "I want to be there around four o'clock and inspect everything well before the sunset auction, it is certain from the information I have that Valentina, Lucas and Henry have been taken there, surely Charles and Oscar as well, and I expect to find several more of the abductees there."