The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want any trouble with the tribes;" Lady Stephanie tells me in a serious voice before letting me continue with the explanations.

"The tribes will be taken care of by me;" Lady Nabila replies entering the glassed room accompanied by her wife Rose. "I will go with Jake to the 'Desert Gate' and talk to the tribes about what happened."

I think it is a bad idea to travel to the oasis with Lady Nabila, but I know it is useless to try to stop her. "I don't plan to make any fuss, my intention is to negotiate with the nomads for any slave girls I find, and if I don't get them, I will buy them at auction;" I continue explaining.

"I have thought that Peter will accompany me along with a group of the Bungami mercenaries, I don't want to involve any Emirate soldiers in this matter, although I expect them to be close by in case any problems arise;" I explain. "Besides I will take Andrea and Yulien with me as slave girls, surely they can find out some things that I can't."

"I'll go too;" Rania jumps in suddenly surprising me. "They are western slave girls, most nomads won't speak a single word with them, instead they will have no problem talking to a local slave girl."

Here I do protest, refusing to let Rania come with us, though quickly Lady Stephanie settles any possible argument by saying that she thinks it's a good idea what Rania has just proposed.

Just before I get up from the table, it is Alexia who stands up with an obvious gesture of annoyance.

"Since no one seems to want to tell me exactly everything that's going on, I'll go with you and you tell me on the way;" she says with a calmness that doesn't match the gravity of the situation.

"You will not go!" says Lady Stephanie raising her voice, startling us all with her tone.

"Damn it!" cries Alexia, "I am a free woman and an American citizen, not one of those slave girls who walk around the palace naked. You can't forbid me to go anywhere."

When we all wait for Lady Stephanie's reaction, she simply smiles and glares at Alexia.

"I'm sorry Alexia, you're right, I can't forbid you to go;" she tells her softening her tone of voice. "But you have to understand that Jake has known the Emirate for years, and Peter thanks to his military training is amply prepared for things like this, stay this time in the palace and in a couple of hours we will meet in my rooms and I will tell you everything;" Lady Stephanie proposes to her.

Alexia simply nods and sits back down at the table.

"We leave in an hour;" I point out as I stand up, knowing that anything more said is a waste of time.

The next hour is spent swimming, trying to relax the tension and loosen my muscles after all night fucking. When I finally emerge from the palace, I smile at the sight of the men Bungami has put in charge of the mercenaries who are to accompany me, although I always refer to them as Bungami's men, they are actually very well-paid workers for my company, and many of them I have known for many years. This is the case with the two men in front of me, Victor and Dianye, the two men I met at the hotel pool a few days ago and they fucked Andrea thinking she was a slave girl.

"Good afternoon Mr. Francis;" Victor greets me, "I understand we are going on an excursion to the desert;" he tells me in a relaxed tone.

"Let's hope you are right and we can enjoy the company;" I reply to Victor, "You will find some familiar faces among the components of the trip."

Before I can give them any more details, the rest of the group appears at the palace gate, led by a Peter who dressed in military garb looks even more intimidating. As Lady Stephanie said over breakfast, Peter not only has military training after serving a year in Iraq, but his family owns several surveillance and security companies and he has spent many hours training.

Behind Peter come Lady Nabila, Andrea, Rania and Yulien, followed by a blushing Lidia who looks at me fearfully awaiting my reaction to her presence.

"She has insisted on coming;" Peter tells me with a simple nod of his head. "I'll see to it that nothing happens to her;" he adds looking at her with a tenderness that I didn't see anywhere a few hours ago when I was walking her and Becky on a leash.

The twenty or so mercenaries waiting next to the jeeps can't help but look at the five beauties approaching the vehicles, all of them make a sort of bow with their heads to Lady Nabila and open the door of the first jeep helping her to get in.

If Lady Nabila has been looked at with respect and admiration, it is not the same with the slave girls or with Lidia, the slaves are dressed only with a cloth covering her pussy and show without modesty her body, Lidia instead wears shorts showing her long legs and a blouse tied above her navel that barely covers her generous tits. Taking a good look at the mercenaries I'm sure they won't miss the opportunity to fuck both the slave girls and Lidia if they get the chance.

While the rest of the mercenaries look indistinctly at the four girls, I notice how Victor and Dianye can't stop smiling as they look at Andrea, wondering if they will have the chance to fuck her again.

Looking at the girls, I notice that each one behaves very differently, Rania used to her role as a slave girl, she is confident even though she is now a free woman faking her slavery, she knows well that I will not let anything happen to her. Andrea can't help but blush when she recognizes the two men who fucked her in the hotel, and in a surely unconscious way she can't help smiling at them. Yulien much less accustomed to show herself naked in front of so many men, looks at the floor embarrassed, but at the same time very excited by the situation. Finally, Lidia, who never leaves Peter's side, seems to be beginning to regret her decision to join us.

I get into the first of the six jeeps and sit next to Lady Nabila, almost thirty people counting us, the mercenaries and the slave girls, we leave the palace in the direction of the 'Desert Gate' in the hope of managing to rescue the kidnapped fellow travelers and as many tourists as we can.

It takes us almost two hours to reach the oasis, and as we do so both Lady Nabila and I grimace in disgust to find dozens of tents surrounding the patch of fertile land, which despite its considerable size seems small amidst the vastness of the desert.

"It's not going to be easy to achieve our objective;" Lady Nabila tells me as we get out of the jeeps in an area a few hundred meters from the oasis set up as a parking lot.

I look around and confirm the words of my companion, dozens of tents rise into view and hundreds of people, most of them armed walk between the tents. Despite the skills of the mercenaries accompanying me, any attempt to free the kidnapped by arms is doomed to failure, even if the troops commanded by Colonel Malek that Lady Stephanie has sent as support and are waiting camped in the desert intervene.

I leave about ten mercenaries in the jeeps, and head to the center of the oasis accompanied by Lady Nabila, Rania and Yulien, Peter who is not separated from an increasingly frightened Lidia, and Andrea, who despite the shame she feels walks between Victor and Dianye feeling protected by them, the rest of the mercenaries flank the group creating a security cordon around us.

It's the first time I come to the 'Desert Gate', but I'm sure it doesn't look much different than it would have a thousand years ago, and I can't help but imagine the merchant and the slave girl the ancient stories speak of facing the Emir's soldiers, only the firearms carried by a few of the nomads break that image in my mind.

Looking closely, I am surprised to see that most of the women in the camp are white-skinned westerners, many of them naked slave girls walking among the tents, their bodies covered with whip marks, and several of them in an advanced state of pregnancy.

"For centuries, the nomads have prized the white female slaves and paid fortunes for them; "Initially, the new slave girls belong to the tribe, are treated like animals and used by all the men, this happens until they become pregnant, then they are given to a man chosen by the council, when the baby is born, if it is a boy, the man makes her his wife, if it is a girl, he can return her to the tribe to restart the cycle or he can keep her, most agree to keep her, although not as his wife, simply as a household slave girl until she brings a boy into the world. "

Again, I look around me, realizing that only a few dozen women are dressed and have their faces covered with veils, the bodies tanned by the desert sun prevents me from knowing if they are women of nomadic origin or former western slave girls.

"Times were very hard for the tribes before the discovery of the mines;" Lady Nabila tells me, "For many years the only resource the nomads had to trade for food and provisions were their own women, and many men in the city took advantage of this, to the point of almost breaking out a revolt. Luckily my father managed to quell it and get the benefits of the mine exploitation to the nomads, but it will still take decades for them to recover," she explains to me in a trembling voice.

Since I have known her, Lady Nabila has always seemed to me a hard woman, but now, when I see her talking about the tribes, I see that she is not like that, her face breaks with emotion and I could almost swear that a few tears fall down her cheeks, although quickly when a couple of nomads approach her with a tray of fruit, she recovers her composure.

I am surprised to see the two nomads kneel before Lady Nabila and offer her the tray of fruit, without saying a word, my companion takes two dates from the tray and offers me one of them. I look at the nomads, they do not move to the point of looking like two statues, only when Lady Nabila makes them a gesture they seem to come back to life. Seeing the way they treat women in the Emirate, I find it incredible to see how they treat and respect Lady Nabila.

After Lady Nabila's gesture, the two nomads stand up looking at me curiously, although they quickly divert their gaze to the female slaves at my back, they speak among themselves in a dialect that I do not manage to understand, although I do understand some loose words such as Rania, Caleb or Bungami.

"The person accompanying me is Jacob Francis III." Lady Nabila introduces me to the two nomads, giving me to understand that it is not by chance that they have come out to receive us, "He wants to talk to the elders;" she adds suddenly tearing the sleeve of my shirt to reveal the tattoo of a palm tree with the sun on top that I have on my forearm since the day I turned ten years old Bungami had it tattooed on me. I don't know its meaning, and Bungami has always refused to tell me anything about it whenever I have asked him.

From the reaction of the two nomads, it is evident that they do know what the tattoo means, and again they begin to speak in the strange dialect, though this time almost shouting drawing the attention of the people around us.

"See you in an hour;" Lady Nabila says to me, following the two nomads, at the moment Rania steps behind her to follow.

Not quite knowing what's going on, I make a move to go after them, but Rania turns and stops me with a wave of her hand and a smile.

"We are not in any danger;" she tells me very sure of her words, "It is you who has to be worried, Ntomi is in the oasis."

I freeze when I hear Rania's words, and when I want to react and ask her more about what she has told me, she has already moved away from me, and a group of armed nomads prevents me from following her. For a few moments I am determined to follow the two women, but finally I decide to trust Lady Nabila and Rania and wait.

The center of the oasis is a hotbed of stalls selling all kinds of goods, mainly slave girls, although the main auction is shortly before sunset, everywhere you can see small stalls with two or three naked slave girls for sale.

I know I will have no problem recognizing Valentina or the boys as soon as I see them at one of the stalls, but the goal is to find some of the other kidnapped tourists as well, so Peter, Victor, Dianye and I take pictures of all the kidnapped girls.

We split into two groups, Peter and Lidia escorted by Dianye and half a dozen mercenaries go to one side of the camp, Victor, Andrea, Yulien and I go to the opposite side. After thirty minutes of wandering among the stalls, Victor catches my attention, pointing to a small tent with three naked slave girls for sale, I immediately recognize two of them from the photographs, they are the thirty-seven-year-old French businesswoman Céline Sinclair and her eighteen-year-old daughter Laura.

Both have the fresh slave mark on the inside of their right thigh, and traces of semen are visible between Céline's thighs, but not between Laura's, although the young woman does have traces of semen on her face and tits.

Without wasting time, I approach the nomad who sits outside the tent ready to negotiate for the two slave girls, although it doesn't take me long to get a surprise, since he refuses to sell them to someone who surely doesn't know what to do with a slave girl.

I let out a curse and hand a twenty-dollar bill to the nomad, without saying anything else I approach Celine, I grab her by the hair and bend her over a group of bundles next to her, I pull down my pants and start fucking her making her scream in pain.

I fuck her hard for the next five minutes, not caring about her pleasure, until I cum filling her pussy with my seed, when I pull out of her, I place myself in front of Laura.

"Clean my cock;" I order grabbing her arm to force her to her knees.

Laura hesitates what to do, and leaves me no choice but to give her a slap that knocks her to the floor. When I grab her by the hair to lift her up, I take the opportunity to whisper in her ear.

"I work with the Embassy, obey and I'll get you and your mother out of here;" I say to Laura.

After hearing my words, Laura is very enthusiastic, more than cleaning my cock from the remains of her mother's semen and vaginal juices, what she does is to give me a full blowjob, proving that it is not the first cock she sucks and causing me to get hard again.

"I'm going to have to do something with this as soon as I buy you;" I tell Laura as I pull my hard cock out of her mouth.

As happened in the Old City market when I bought Selene and the other slave girls, the nomad doesn't know the value of what he has in his hands, although I finally pay five thousand dollars for the mother and daughter, more than double what I paid a day ago for the five slave girls, I know that their value had they made it to the auction would have been much higher.

I also buy the third slave girl, a twenty-year-old Greek girl named Vanya, kidnapped weeks ago while she was working as a nurse in refugee camps in Iraq for another thousand dollars. I have bought Vanya to use her as a barter in some operation, although I will try to avoid that and return with her to the palace.

Finally, I buy the tent from the nomad, paying more money for it than for the three slave girl, although the need to have a place to rest and prepare for the auction makes me not mind the price paid. Just as I finish paying the nomad, Peter and Lidia return, and I smile to see that they have been much luckier than us, they have bought a dozen kidnapped tourists.

"I think we can take a break and enjoy the slave girls we bought;" I say to Peter and the mercenaries, as I take Laura by the hand and lead her to an area of the tent enclosed by curtains.

"Do you know what's going to happen now?" I ask a frightened Laura who keeps looking at the floor.

"You are going to fuck me;" she answers quietly.

"That's right Laura, you are now my slave girl and I can fuck you if I want to, I wasn't planning on doing it until I get back to the palace and decide what I do with you and your mother, but that sweet little mouth of yours has turned me on;" I comment pushing her to the floor.

Although I am eager to fuck Laura's virgin pussy, I decide to take my time and prepare her, I place myself between her legs and bring my mouth to her pussy, which soon gets wet as soon as my tongue moves inside her. Laura's whole-body trembles at my caresses, I know she is about to cum, and that I can't do anything to stop it, but I also know that if I act the same way I did with Selene this morning and order her to do it, she will surrender more to her slavery.

"Cum for me!" I order Laura, who immediately does so between intense moans of pleasure.

Without giving her time to recover from the climax I place myself between her legs and in one stroke I penetrate her hard, easily overcoming the barrier of her virginity. Only a slight cry of pain escapes from Laura's mouth, then again all are intense moans of pleasure that increase in volume with the new orgasm.

Laura's tight pussy, causes me to cum sooner than desired, which in the end is fortunate, because just as I am getting dressed, one of the mercenaries comes looking for me.

"They are waiting for you outside Mr. Jacobs;" the mercenary tells me looking at Laura.

"You can fuck her if you want;" I tell the mercenary, who quickly undresses and places himself on top of Laura, who despite her initial resistance for being fucked by another man, can't help but start moaning again approaching another orgasm.

As I leave the tent area where I was, I observe the orgy going on around me: the dozen mercenaries that make up the escort are fucking the slave girls we have bought, swapping from one to the other, using any of their holes. Meanwhile Peter is fucking Lidia keeping her on all fours on the floor of the tent, allowing any of the mercenaries who wish to use her mouth as if she were just another slave girl.

A bit removed from the center of the orgy, Andrea is happier than Lidia, like a few days ago in the hotel, she is receiving the attentions of Victor and Dianye's cocks who take turns fucking her ass and pussy until they finally decide to fuck both holes at the same time, only Yulien who I have not allowed to be used, is not being fucked by a cock, although she has two slave girls kissing her tits and pussy.

"Finish fucking these sluts and keep looking for kidnapped tourists;" I comment to Peter, Victor and Dianye. "Meet me a few minutes before the auction starts."

As I leave the tent I freeze as I look at the young woman waiting for me, she could very well be Rania, although her face looks more youthful, and her nipples visible under the sheer fabric of her clothing are not ringed.

"I am not Rania Mr. Francis, although we have many things in common;" the young woman tells me smiling. "My name is Bashira, follow me and I will take you to the elders' tent."

I follow Bashira admiring the curves of her body, which despite not being fully developed already looks perfect and desirable. When we arrive at a huge tent in the center of the oasis, I find at the entrance the two men Lady Nabila left with an hour ago, who quickly upon seeing us arrive lift the cloth that acts as a door to let us enter the tent.

The smell of incense and perfumes is intense, probably to cover the smell of wax from the dozens of candles that illuminate the inside of the store, where despite its size, there are only a dozen people. Presiding over the tent are three elderly men, they must be more than seventy years old, although one of them looks much older. Sitting at the feet of the oldest is Rania, free of her false slave collar and dressed in clothes very similar to those of Bashira, to the right of the elders are two men in their thirties who stare at me as I enter, and to the left is Lady Nabila, smiling as always.

The other occupants of the tent, are a young woman with curly brown hair, long legs and firm tits, who stands naked impaled on a wooden cock, her face a mixture of pleasure and pain, and two slave girls who keep playing with her ringed nipples and clitoris. Despite having always seen her with her hair tied back and her old-fashioned glasses, I recognize the slave girl as soon as I look at her, it is Valentina, the missing traveling companion I knew had ended up here.