The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may sit next to Princess Nabila;" Bashira points out to me as she sits at the old man's feet in front of Rania.

"May I introduce Samil ibn Begin and his brother Khalil ibn Begin;" Lady Nabila tells me pointing to the two men in front of us. "They are the chosen representatives of the eight tribes to negotiate with the Emir of Kanaan."

I greet the two men with a wave of my hand and wait for Lady Nabila to continue speaking.

"These are Sheikhs Hamza ibn Yussuf, Akram ibn Minar and Hafid ibn Ghazi, guides of the Eight Tribes and the wisest of the wise;" Lady Nabila introduces me to the three elders presiding over the meeting.

"You already know Rania and I believe Bashira has already introduced herself to you;" Lady Nabila adds.

I look at the oldest of the three wise men, surprised to hear the surname Ghazi, meaning he somehow belongs to the royal family.

"You have your mother's eyes;" Sheikh Hafid says to me as he sees how I look at him, causing my surprise to only increase.

"Sheikh Hafid is your great grandfather;" Lady Nabila bluntly blurts out to me, "He is also my grandfather, Rania and Yaiza's grandfather and Bashira's father."

I shake my head in amazement at what Lady Nabila is telling me, I barely have any memories of my mother, she died when I was barely three years old and since then I grew up with my father and Bungami straddling the Emirate, the United States and other countries where my father had business.

"Your mother was the first daughter of Emir Ismat, following tradition her name was Nabila, she was barely a few months with her brother Emir Al Dilial, when your father came to Kanaan to start up the mines, they spent a lot of time together and fell in love, marrying soon after, unfortunately she died soon after you were born;" Lady Nabila continues explaining to me.

"We'll talk about my mother later;" I reply rather annoyed at having found out about all this in this way, "I don't think this meeting was called to talk about her."

"You are right little Jake;" the old man interrupts me using the nickname by which he always calls me Bungami, "We have come to talk about something that concerns the future of the Eight Tribes."

"The white slave girls are not just simple animals or toys for the nomads, they are our most precious treasure;" the old man tells me, "Once they get pregnant, they are given to a man who takes care of them and loves them, you can walk around the tents to check my words;" he adds confirming the words Lady Nabila told me a few hours ago.

"For more than a hundred years, most of the nomadic women have problems to conceive, only two out of ten are fertile, and of those births only one out of ten is a male, on the other hand with the white slaves everything happens normally; "I myself, at ninety-two years of age, have had thirty nomadic wives and twenty white slaves, of the former I have only had two males, and of the latter sixteen;" the old man points out to me.

"A few years ago, I discovered that caltenium has been contaminating the water of the wells for centuries, causing genetic changes and provoking these events;" Lady Nabila points out to me, taking advantage of a new pause of the old man.

"I am sorry for this happening, but I do not understand what it has to do with our visit to the oasis to recover the kidnapped tourists;" I say to Lady Nabila before looking at the old man again.

"It is very easy to understand;" Lady Nabila tells me directing her gaze to the ground as if embarrassed, "The tribes need white slaves for their survival, and they have to get them somehow, so far they have done it mostly through Ntomi, now that he is gone, it will be through someone else."

I close my eyes as I realize the meaning of Lady Nabila's words, I finally understand why both my father, and Bungami and the late Emir for so many years, and now Caleb and the Regent have allowed Ntomi to act the way he has with impunity.

"Are you telling me that on the one hand Caleb wants to modernize the Emirate, but on the other hand he is going to continue to allow a few dozen tourists to be kidnapped every year and condemned to a world of slavery in the desert;" I ask Lady Nabila and the old man putting my feet up in anger.

"It is Allah's will!" exclaim the three elders at the same time.

"I don't want to go on with this;" I tell them getting angrier and angrier, "I came to the oasis to look for my traveling companions and that's what I'm going to do. How much do you want for Valentina?" I ask them.

"The slave girl is not for sale;" one of the two brothers tells me. "One slave girl for another."

At once I understand the intentions of the two men, they intend for me to give them any of the slave girls they saw with me upon my arrival, something I obviously have no intention of doing, luckily, I bought Vanya so I could use her in a situation similar to this one.

"Any slave girl?" I ask the two brothers, who look at me in surprise.

For a few seconds, they talk to each other nervously, as if their game had not gone as they expected, when they finally go to answer me, the voice of the old man is heard.

"Any slave girl of childbearing age." He points at the old man, silencing the protests of the two brothers with a wave of his hand.

"See you at the auction;" I say to Lady Nabila and Rania heading for the exit of the tent, though before I can do so the old man's voice stops me.

"Wait little Jake, I would like you to come back here before you return to the palace, I have many things to tell you about your mother and some things to give you;" the old man points to me.

I keep silent and look at the old man, I am determined not to return to the tent, but his eyes seem to pierce me from side to side with a force unbecoming of his age. At last, I avert my gaze and nod my head in the affirmative.

"We will see each other before my departure;" I finally answer the old man.

I leave the store and go to the auction, there are already hundreds of buyers, and among them the rest of my group.

"Take Vanya to the main tent and pick up the slave girl who will deliver you there;" I ordered Dianye without further explanation.

When the auction starts, I barely pay attention, I do not want to see the face of any of the slave girls for sale, if any of the tourists on our list are put up for sale, Peter will already buy it. I'm only interested in the moment when they start auctioning off the guys.

That moment does not come until almost an hour after the start of the auction, when fifteen naked young men are taken to the auction stage, including my four traveling companions. At first, I find it hard to recognize them with their whole body, including their completely shaved head and covered with oils that make all their muscles shine. Unlike the slaves sold in the oasis, who wear their mark on the inside of the thigh, they have been branded just above their cock. My four classmates are all college athletes, so their bodies are perfectly shaped by hours of exercise and can't help but be looked at with desire by both men and women.

"Look at the beautiful stallions that we put up for sale today;" begins the auctioneer, "Among them four American college athletes accustomed to fucking the tight white pussies of the cheerleaders of their teams;" explains the auctioneer playing with a whip on the cocks of the slaves.

"Let's see the size of their cocks!" shouts someone in the audience, a cry that is immediately cheered by several other people.

"Excellent idea;" replies the auctioneer. "If anyone present lends us any of his slave girls to make these cocks hard, we will give them a discount if in the end they buy any of these stallions," announces the auctioneer. " You can also climb a free woman if you wish and taste some of these delicious cocks."

I signal Peter to push Andrea, Céline and Laura to the stage, although to my surprise he also pushes a surprised Lidia who is not able to react. Soon eleven other women, six slave girls offered by their owners and five free women also take the auction stage.

The image of the fifteen naked slave boys, with fifteen young women kneeling at their feet ready to suck their cocks, excites more and more the buyers present, some of whom begin to fuck the slave girl or the free woman next to them accompanying them. I place myself behind Yulien and bring my hand to her pussy finding it soaked.

"Would you like to be up there tending to one of those cocks?" I ask Yulien by moving two of my fingers inside her tight pussy.

"I wouldn't like that Master Jake," Yulien replies, trying to control her moans, "The only dick I want is yours and you don't want to give it to me."

"That's not true," I say, pulling down my pants, bringing my cock to her pussy, penetrating her little by little, eliciting little screams as I made my way into her tight pussy.

While I fuck Yulien the fifteen women who have climbed the stage have freed the slaves' cocks from the cloth that covered them and are putting them in their mouths, while the auctioneer walks among them with the whip in his hand.

"A slave girl does not use her hands;" the auctioneer says first to one of the other slave girls and then to Laura beating them with the whip. "We're going to have to tie them up so you don't use them."

At a signal from the auctioneer half a dozen men take the stage, and in little more than a minute they secure all the hands of the young women behind their backs without worrying that they are slave girls or free women.

I watch as Lidia sucks the cock of the slave who has touched her, coincidentally Henry, and I smile to see that when Alexia at breakfast talked about how well-endowed he was they were not exaggerated. I keep looking at Lidia for a few more seconds and see how the auctioneer approaches her smiling.

"I think it's unfair that there are some vixens dressed on the stage," he says, approaching Lidia to tear off her clothes, then doing the same with the other five free women who, tied up as they are, can do nothing to prevent it. "By the way, the bidding is opened for each of the stallions, and also for each of the foxes that are attending to their cocks, who knows, for a good offer, its owner will consider selling it."

Soon the cocks of the stallions are hard, and the bids to buy them, both them and the women who are on the stage begin to rise.

Meanwhile I have continued to fuck Yulien, who has not taken long to reach orgasm and surrender completely to pleasure despite the humiliating situation. Of all the slave girls who are on the auction stage, in addition to paying attention to Lidia, Andrea, Céline and Laura, I have been looking at one of the free women, a redhead like Selene, but with much more generous curves than my girlfriend.

"Three thousand dollars for the redhead;" I scream as I pull out of Yulien's pussy right after bringing her to a new orgasm.

The auctioneer nods his head upon hearing my offer, and heads back to the edge of the stage to continue speaking.

"Everyone has seen the cocks that our stallions wear;" says the auctioneer, "But given the use they will give them if they buy them, I think everyone will be delighted to see a small sample of their skills, and what better way to do it than by fucking the foxes that have made their cocks hard;' comments the auctioneer to the applause of the buyers.

The same men who tied the hands of the women untie those of the fifteen stallions, who carried away by the excitement of the moment, at no time think about escaping, they simply grab the woman in front of them, push her to the ground and begin to fuck them.

The bids for the stallions begin to rise immediately, the harder they are fucking their partner, the more the offers go up, and as Henry expected who is fucking Lydia is the most desired stallion. In the same way, the price for women rises depending on how willing and delivered to the pleasure they show, I am not surprised that Andrea is among the first, but I am surprised that Laura, virgin until just a few hours ago is delivered in that way to slavery.

The on the auction stage continues for several minutes, with the addition of the six men who have helped the auctioneer, causing several of the women to have two cocks for each. Even the auctioneer has joined the orgy, choosing to fuck the ass of a Lydia, who like the rest of her companions has surrendered completely to pleasure.

Until the auctioneer runs on Lydia's back, the auction is not formally resumed, and from that moment everything happens in a few minutes. I buy Lucas for eight thousand five hundred dollars, Charles for twelve thousand, and Oscar for fifteen thousand three hundred. For Henry after the way he has fucked Lydia, I have to pay almost forty thousand dollars for him.

The six slaves who went up delivered by their owners are sold for amounts between four and six thousand dollars, making their former owners very happy, who will surely spend just over a thousand euros on a new slave girl. Of the five free women who took the stage, only one of her is still free, although from the way she kneels at the feet of her companion, I am sure that although she does not wear a necklace, she is a slave.

The other four have worse luck, two of them are sold by their companions, the third was not accompanied by anyone and therefore there was no one who could claim it and withdraw it from the sale. The redhead for whom I bid, yes, she was accompanied by her boyfriend, but this seeing her behave like a vixen decided to abandon her to her fate, finally I bought her for little more than my initial offer.

As for my slave girls, I frustrated many buyers by deciding not to sell them despite the offers, more than six thousand dollars for Céline, about fifteen thousand for Laura, and twenty thousand for Andrea. My surprise comes when I see how Lidia remains on the auction stage while one of the auctioneer's assistants closes a necklace around her neck.

"Do you want us to mark it now?" asks the auctioneer.

"Mark it and put the appropriate ornaments on it;" I hear Peter say behind me. "I hope that after paying forty thousand dollars for it the ornaments will be of good quality," he adds smiling.

I look at Peter surprised that he has decided to enslave Lidia, waiting for an answer from him, at first, he does not tell me anything, thinking that I am angry about what happened, finally seeing that I relax, he simply makes a movement of his shoulders.

"I couldn't help but see her up on the auction stage," Peter tells me without further ado. "Besides, I'm sure I was going to end up a slave anyway," he adds, trying to justify herself.

I walk away towards the store leaving Peter waiting for Lidia's processing to finish, when I go into the store, I hear a voice behind me.

"Like your father you have always had more luck than you deserve with women;" says a voice behind me.

I turn around willing to confront whoever has said those words, but in doing so I relax when I find a familiar face.

"Fuck, Uncle Paul! What the hell are you doing in Kanaan?" I say to the man giving him a big hug.

"Fucking Jake! I've told you a thousand times not to call me that, you make me feel older;" he replies with a smile. "As for what I do here, I guess the same as you, although I didn't know you liked men now."

I look at Paul carefully, and seeing him dressed in civilian clothes for the first time since he came into my life when I was just six years old, I am about to forget who he really is, Colonel Paul Thomas of the British SAS, who when he is not serving the Queen on missions around the world, he is working for my father with Bungami as head of security for some of the mines that the company has around the world.

"Everything is more complicated than it seems;" I tell him, walking away with him so I can tell him what happened those last few days without prying ears in sight.

Half an hour later, Paul is aware of everything that happened, and as expected, he offers to help me in anything I need.

"I shouldn't help you," he jokes. "I had been excited to buy that mother-daughter pair, and it turns out they weren't even for sale."

"I didn't know you had slave girls," I say in surprise.

"As you have seen for yourself, it is very difficult not to have slave girls moving in this world;" he points out, "Your father had them and freed them all when he met your mother, after her death, I do not think he was with a woman again;" he adds causing a tense silence.

"I freed my last slave a year ago when she fell in love with one of my men, now they are happily married and expecting twins," she tells me. "Because of you, I'll have to go back in a month to see if I find anything interesting."

When I hear Paul's words an idea comes to my head, right now, legally I own almost two dozen slaves, who must serve at least two years of slavery, the initial idea was to return with as many slaves as possible to the United States, and that there they lead a life as normal as possible serving in Caleb's Palace, with Céline and Laura, being French I was going to have a problem, but I know that Paul usually resides on the French Riviera.

"They can be yours for two years," I tell Paul, "Then you'll have to release them."

Paul looks at me surprised, surely it is not what I had in mind, but the way he has told me about the two slave girls, I think he has been shocked by them, probably by Céline.

"I don't know, Jake," Paul replies, "I don't know if it's worth the effort to train them according to my tastes and then release them after two years, I'll have to work hard and be very persuasive during that time to convince them to stay with me."

"Go back tonight to the palace with my men, and take them to your rooms to do with them what you wish, when you enjoy Laura's mouth, and fuck Céline's pussy you will change your mind at once;" I say to Paul. "Plus, I'm sure Bungami will be happy to see you again."

"I haven't visited the palace in a while," Paul tells me with a serious gesture.

"I don't think Lady Stephanie will care about your visit;" I tell Paul confidently.

"It's not Lady Stephanie the woman in that palace I'm worried about," Paul tells me without clarifying anything else.

I say goodbye to Paul, staying to meet later in the palace and enjoy the slave girls, and walk through the torch-made aisles to the shop of the sages, to meet Sheikh Hafid as promised, and discover things about my mother and my past that I never thought I would find out.

To be continue...