The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 13

Story Info
Jake discovers things from his past and confronts Ntomi.
7.9k words
4.5
2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 13 -- Secrets

As I make my way to the elders' tent to meet Sheikh Hafid so he can tell me things about my mother, I can't help but think about what happened to Lydia a few minutes ago and how easily she has been turned into a slave girl.

I have seen how easy it is for local women to accept their slavery and submit to men, surely because of all the traditions surrounding them and the education most of them receive, but I did not expect that my classmates, young western girls from rich families, used to all kinds of luxuries and whims, usually surrounded by servants, could fall so easily into this world.

It is evident that some of them are natural submissives, as is the case of the twins or Professor Natalie, who are only looking for someone to submit to regardless of whether it is a man or a woman. Then there is the case of Andrea who is nothing more than a horny slut who has discovered that with the excuse of slavery she can give herself without thinking about it to sex and lust, and finally there is Selene, who despite wanting to give herself completely to me, resists doing so, even knowing that she is letting her Master down, although she doesn't really know that I am very proud of her.

And then there is Alice, the hotel slave girl, submissive and compliant when she has to be and by Yaiza's hand a potential dominatrix, my perfect ally in the games I started at the hotel and that I hope will culminate as I wish.

When I arrive at the elder's tent, I find at the entrance the two men who welcomed Lady Nabila and me several hours ago, and without saying a word to me, they open the tent to let me pass.

The image I see when I enter, is not very different from the one I found a few hours ago, the old Sheikh is still sitting in the same place, although this time he is alone, without the company of the other two elders. Next to him Rania and Bashira are still sitting there chatting quietly, and when they see me enter, they start to murmur between them, without the youngest one stopping looking at me with a red face because of something Rania is telling her.

Where Valentina was chained a few hours ago, now Vanya is chained, being fucked by the two brothers, who keep looking at me with a clear gesture of anger for not having gotten any of the slave girls they wanted.

Before I can sit down, from a hidden area of the tent Lady Nabila appears carrying a chest, which she deposits at the elder's feet.

"Leave us alone and take the slave girl to the communal tent;" Lady Nabila orders them in a firm tone, "You know that this slave girl has already been assigned to a Master."

I tense as I see one of the two brothers make a gesture to confront Lady Nabila, but she holds his gaze firmly, managing to get him to bow in the end and leave the tent with his brother and Vanya.

"Damned sons of..." exclaims Lady Nabila, although she stops when she sees the elder's gaze.

"Forgive my reaction grandfather;" she says sitting down next to him and gesturing for me to sit down too, "But we all know the business they are up to with Ntomi and that they are responsible for the assaults on the tourist camps and caravans."

"Each thing in its time, my Princess;" the elder replies. "And that time is not now;" he adds waving his hand to stop Lady Nabila from speaking further.

"Thank you for coming Little Jake;" the elder says to me with a smile, "I thought I would never see you sitting next to me in this tent again, but Allah has allowed it before I have to leave this world, something that I don't think will take long to happen."

"The story I am going to tell you is hardly known to a dozen people, and you must swear to me that you will not tell it to anyone;" the elder tells me.

"I swear it by God and by the memory of my mother;" I reply to the elder.

"We tribes have exploited the mines for thousands of years;" the elder begins to count, "Including the caltenium we were finding;" he tells me opening the chest and taking out a small dagger of the characteristic blue color.

"When the scientists of your company discovered that it could be combined with gold and silver, we had been doing it for centuries, although we never had the enormous quantities that we have now thanks to the deposit discovered some forty years ago and that my nephew the Emir Al Dilial, recently arrived to the throne decided to exploit to change the destiny of the Emirate."

"I still remember that meeting in this very tent, twelve years after the find, my nephew, despite his western education, and despite trying to modernize the Emirate, decided to count on the tribes and my advice as his leader. At the meeting besides the Emir, and myself, there was General Malek, and my daughter Yaiza as the Emir's first wife, on the other side was an American, whom the Emir had met in the United States, and who had made his fortune mining diamonds in South Africa, and gold in Australia, Brazil and Indonesia, the American was accompanied by two men, huge and dark as night."

"Bungami and..." I point out pausing before saying the second name.

"And Ntomi;" says the elder finishing my sentence.

"Ntomi belongs to one of the eight tribes;" Lady Nabila comments with a serious gesture. "He had a wife and daughter who died about twenty years ago in an attack by bandits. That's why he has taken refuge in the oasis after you forced him to leave the 'Princess'."

"Bungami and Ntomi knew each other from their mercenary days, and when the American asked his man to find someone who knew the area, Bungami thought of his old acquaintance. The meeting lasted for days, the American wanted the rights to exploit the mine, as he did in other parts of the world and the Emir was unwilling to give it to him. Finally, after a night in which the Emir and the American were meeting by themselves, they came to the agreement we all know."

The old man pauses to drink water and smoke from his pipe, he looks exhausted from the tension, but when Lady Nabila tells him to take a break, he gets angry and continues talking.

"The American left Ntomi in charge of running the mine thinking he could trust him, but he couldn't have been more wrong, Ntomi knew there was something more valuable than gold, or caltenium that men would pay real fortunes for: western slave girls. A portion of the profits from the mine went to the tribes, and Ntomi knew of the needs we had, and that we would pay anything for a western slave girl."

"During the six years that he was in charge of the mine, he was wearing a network of slave girl trafficking, and building several brothels to service the workers who were arriving at the mines. What Ntomi did not know is that Bungami distrusted him and had men spying on him, although when he realized what was happening and informed the Emir and the American it was too late, and the only thing they could do was to fire him and take control of the mine from him;" the elder just spoke.

I take a few seconds to assimilate everything I have just heard, I have always known that there was something between Bungami and Ntomi, and that something had happened in Kanaan that caused my father, despite everything that was happening around the Caltenio, not to feel proud of what was achieved in the mine.

"I have two questions;" I say to the elder, "What does this have to do with my mother, and why do you refer to my father as the American?"

The elder lets out a little laugh at my questions and puts his pipe to his lips again.

"It will all come little Jake;" he replies to me. "I just have to tell you that I didn't call your father by his name until the day he married my grandchild, now shut up and listen."

"Ntomi had not only been weaving his web of slave girl trafficking, he had been siphoning money out of the mine, making a small fortune. When the Emir and the American closed the brothels in the mines, he opened the 'Princess' and took control of all the underworld in the Emirate, with virtually no one daring to stand up to him until yesterday."

Again like a few hours ago, I get angry knowing all that Ntomi has been allowed to do these years, and although I understand the reasons, that doesn't make me any less angry.

"After Ntomi was kicked out;" the elder continues speaking, "The American took over the mine personally, spending practically all his time in the Emirate, even to the point of building his company's offices here. He didn't like living in the city and spent a lot of time with the tribes, as a guest in my tent, and that's how he met your mother one night."

"Like all the Emir's older daughters, your mother was the connecting link between the tribes and the Emir, and she spent a lot of time with us, plus at that time, although it was almost four years since Caleb had been born, she was the designated heir. Ntomi decided to make an attempt on her dressed like the mercenaries your father employed in the mines, and to provoke the tribes to rise up against the Emir, taking advantage of the fact that he had just had a child with a western slave girl."

"What Ntomi did not know was that that night, besides Lady Nabila, there were in my tent the American and Bungami, and dining in other tents, were a dozen of his men. Ntomi's attack was a failure, fifteen of his men were killed and ten others were captured, although none of them, despite torture, gave Ntomi away at any time."

"Knowing that the target was my grandchild, I ordered the American to take her away and bring her to safety, I don't know what would happen during the three days it took them to return, although I can imagine it, but when they returned everything changed, they began to see each other in hiding, or so they thought, thinking that we would not accept their relationship, until three months later, the Emir and I sat down with them, and told them that there was no need to hide. A few days later they were married and six months later you were born, the fruit of what happened in those three days."

I can't help but hear Rania and Bashira's laughter at the old man's words, and as Lady Nabila looks at them angrily.

"The next four years were the happiest I remember;" comments the elder with tears in his eyes, "Unfortunately, one night while your mother was returning to the palace, her car went off the road, she and the young girl accompanying her, Bungami's pregnant wife, were killed."

"Vincent's mother?" I ask interrupting the elder.

"No, only Bungami knows who Vincent's mother is;" the elder man answers me sharply.

"Was it an accident?" I ask the elder again, with a clear suspicion in my mind.

Silence suddenly fills the tent, and the elder lowers his gaze, avoiding answering.

"We are not sure;" Lady Nabila replies, "We suspect it was set up by Ntomi, but we found no proof, although Bungami was sure he was responsible and swore to kill Ntomi."

"The accident shattered your father, he left Kanaan the day after burying your mother, and although he has returned on rare occasions, he never came here again, luckily during the following years Bungami would bring you whenever he had the chance, until something happened and your father forbade him, the last night you came was when we tattooed the symbol of the tribe on your arm;" the elder tells me signaling Rania to hand me the chest.

"In that chest are the jewels your mother had, some of them are hundreds of years old;" the elder comments to me, "There are a couple of them that will look great on your red-haired Roxanne when you decide to make her your wife;" he adds provoking again the laughter of Rania and Bashira, to which this time Lady Nabila also joins in.

I open the chest and see necklaces, earrings and bracelets, plus some nipple and clitoral ornaments, all made of caltenium and gold with gemstones set in them. I also find a photograph of my parents together, and looking at it I can't help but look at Lady Nabila and see how she resembles my mother. I am surprised to see the rest of the objects in the chest, and I look up to ask the elder.

"They are the sacred objects of the tribe;" the elder tells me, "I want you to be the chief of the tribe when I die."

I stand in shock at the elder man's words, not knowing what to say or do, "This afternoon you said you had eighteen children, and you will have many grandchildren, one of them should be the chief at your death;" I say shaking my head.

"Right now, you are the only man of my lineage left, the rest of my male descendants are the children of slave girls;" the elder replies to me. "There are only four women left in my lineage who can bear a male who is fit to lead the tribe, and we all know the problems nomadic women have in conceiving males;" he adds keeping silent.

"The first is Lady Nabila, but I know she is not going to have children, then there are Bashira and Yaiza, although they are still too young, and lastly there is Rania, whom I hope Colonel Malek will soon make a mother of;" explains the elder, causing Rania to turn red with embarrassment.

"I agree to lead the tribe after your death, which I hope will be many years from now, until another fit male is born to do so;" I finally say to the elder, who smiles happily.

Lady Nabila gets to her feet, and goes to the back of the tent to call someone, quickly two young naked girls appear approaching the elder to help him up.

"I still have one more thing to ask of you;" he points to me as he gets to his feet taking the opportunity to caress the bodies of the two young women, "I know you are eager to return to the palace to enjoy some of your slave girls, surely that beautiful redhead, but I would like you to delay your return a few more hours."

"Bashira turned eighteen a few days ago, and therefore has to join the palace to serve her three years of slavery, it is agreed that until she has all the papers and can travel to the United States to serve Prince Caleb, she will be in the Regent's service serving whomever she commands;" the elder explains to me.

"All right, I will wait for her to get ready and take her with me to the palace;" I reply calmly.

"Men!" exclaims Lady Nabila gesturing, "And yet grandfather, you ask me why I am with a woman."

"I want you to be the first to fuck me;" Bashira jumps me kneeling naked at my feet.

"I'll stay with her and lead the way;" Yaiza points out placing herself behind Bashira, having also undressed.

I look for the elder with my eyes, but he has already left my sight, as if he knew that as soon as he saw Bashira naked, he was going to agree to fulfill his request. I look at Lady Nabila who still remains on her feet in the tent, waiting for her reaction.

"Not in your best dreams, little Jake;" she tells me laughing. "I know Rose is crazy about us having a threesome and fucking you, but I assure you that you won't even touch me;" she adds leaving the tent.

When I'm left alone with Rania and Bashira, I can't help but stare at the two naked bodies, and I'm quick to compare them. Although there are only three years difference between the two young women, they look very different, although their bodies are very similar, not very big tits, flat and marked belly, narrow hips and long and endless legs, their faces are totally opposite, Rania's eyes are always narrowed, as if she was studying you, her mouth always shows a smile capable of melting a man and her whole face suggests that Rania knows what provokes whoever looks at her, and seems to invite him to try to seduce her.

On the other hand, Bashira's whole face denotes innocence as well as lust, she keeps her eyes wide open without losing detail of what surrounds her, and she keeps biting her lip, causing whoever looks at her to burn with desire to feel those lips surrounding her cock or kissing her pussy. I don't have to look at her hard nipples and glistening pussy to know that she is very excited about what awaits her.

"Give me a good show;" I point to the girls.

Bashira looks at me surprised, I don't know if she was expecting a quick fuck from me and nothing more, but if so, she is in for a surprise. Rania instead smiles, grabs Bashira's head and pulls her close to kiss her.

I don't know exactly what her duties have been serving Caleb during these three years, but I know that since she returned to Kanaan as a free woman, she spends a lot of time in the palace fucking Yaiza, and most likely Lady Stephanie, and in the last two days she hasn't been separated from Noemi.

Initially Bashira doesn't return the kiss, but as soon as Rania's skillful hands start moving down her body, I see her open her mouth and let Rania's tongue slide inside. Soon Bashira's hands are returning the caresses, albeit in an awkward way.

"Make her cum for me;" I order Rania, who immediately pushes Bashira down on the rugs, positioning herself between her legs and beginning to play with her tongue on the young woman's pussy.

"Oh yes!" cries Bashira as she feels Rania's tongue caressing her clit, closing her eyes in pleasure, "I'm going to cum!"

"NO!!! What are you doing?" protests Bashira as she sees Rania stop playing with her pussy and crawls over to me.

"Let's make her beg for your cock;" she tells me starting to kiss the swollen head of my cock.

Soon Rania has half of my cock inside her mouth, closing her lips around the entire girth and moving her tongue up and down its entire length. The sensation again is incredible, it is several times now that I have enjoyed a blowjob from Rania, but each time seems different from the last.

"Come here;" Rania orders Bashira.

Instantly Bashira is kneeling next to Rania, watching mesmerized as she moves her mouth to take my cock deeper and deeper, until finally swallowing it completely.

"Your turn;" Rania signals releasing my cock and running her tongue over her lips to clean the remains of my pre-seminal fluid.

I see Bashira's startled look and I'm tempted to stop the game, lay her down on the floor and just fuck her to orgasm, but she's the one who asked for this, and besides, I've been wanting to feel those lips wrap around my cock for hours.

Bashira opens her mouth into a sensual 'O' and starts kissing my dick, sticking her tongue out to lick it slowly. It barely takes her a couple of minutes to take half of my cock in her mouth, but from that point on, the difficulty in continuing begins. Rania holds Bashira's head so she can force my cock all the way down her throat, but I signal her to let go, we will have time to train her in the palace, I am about to cum now and I want to do it in her virgin pussy.

Rania helps Bashira to lie down on the floor, I place myself between her legs and bring my hand to her pussy, I caress her clit causing her whole body to shudder with pleasure, if I wanted to, I could bring her to orgasm immediately. I align my cock with her pussy and move it over her lips, causing her to move her hips seeking penetration, meanwhile Rania does not stop playing with the young girl's swollen nipples.

I insert the tip of my cock several times into Bashira's pussy, watching her open up showing me her insides and inviting me inside.

"Please fuck me!" pleads Bashira sobbing to me out of desperation for release.

I don't answer her, I just move my hips hard, pushing my cock inside her pussy, breaking her virginity as she reaches orgasm between intense moans, moans muffled by Rania's kisses.

It's the second virgin pussy I've fucked in the last few hours, and just like with Laura, Bashira's pussy squeezes my cock as if she doesn't want to let it go, causing me to cum sooner than I wanted to.