The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The old soldier is out of danger;" Yaiza answers me, "Lady Stephanie has not left his side, and is tending to him with the help of Gloria and Charlene."

I notice Yaiza's ironic tone when talking about Bungami and the Regent, I am sure that like me she suspects there is something they are hiding from us.

I sit down to breakfast, making Selene kneel beside me, for a few moments she hesitates to do so, but seeing the rest of the slave girls in that position she does so without protest. As the day before, we barely talk while we have breakfast, although this time being the last one to arrive, I slyly observe the rest of the people sitting at the table.

Yaiza is smiling but worried, right now with Lady Stephanie taking care of Bungami, she is the one in charge of the Emirate, and I know it is something she is not comfortable with, kneeling next to her is a smiling Yulien, more and more devoted to Yaiza.

Peter keeps looking at me, looking for a gesture that tells him I'm okay after what happened last night, like the day before he keeps Lidia and Becky close, now already two equal slave girls.

Noemi doesn't stop looking at me either, although she focuses her gaze more on the smiling Selene. In Noemi's eyes I see a mixture of jealousy and envy, although I also see some frustration, probably provoked because in my absence and Omar's, she hasn't been fucked for hours.

The last person seated at the table is Colonel Thomas, with Celine kneeling at his feet, confirming my suspicions that his interest in the couple was exclusively in the mother, although I am sure he must have enjoyed Laura's pussy and mouth.

"I see Uncle Paul; you have finally decided to stay;" I comment to Colonel Thomas.

"Lady Stephanie was very insistent, and Bungami wants me to take over security while he is convalescing;" the Colonel replies to me.

"And what are you going to do?" I ask noticing doubts in his voice.

"It's not up to me;" he answers uncomfortable with the situation.

"What happened with Alexia?" I ask Yaiza trying to change the subject.

"I don't know;" she replies to me, "You'll have to ask Lady Stephanie, all I know is that at breakfast they arranged to meet and talk, when I saw Alexia again before dinner, she was tied up waiting to be branded and ringed.

Just as Yaiza finishes speaking, the door to the room opens, and as I look to see who enters I see Omar and Rania, who is leading Bashira by a leash, behind them come Rose and Lady Nabila, who freeze at the sight of Paul.

"Holy shit!" exclaims Paul as he sees Lady Nabila and Rose enter.

To be continued...