The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of her pussy filling with my cum causes Bashira to orgasm again, she closes her eyes exhausted and drained by the pleasure.

"Let's let her rest;" Rania tells me pushing me on my chest so that I pull out of the young girl's pussy, "Now you have to fuck me."

I am about to protest at Rania's words, but as soon as I feel her mouth around my cock again, I forget everything and let myself go.

As soon as I feel my cock hard again, I place Rania on all fours on the floor and without foreplay I push into her pussy, feeling her stretch in my wake. As I continue to fuck Rania, Bashira kneels beside me, watching mesmerized as my cock thrusts in and out of her niece's pussy, surely remembering the intense sensations she had a few seconds ago.

"Play with your pussy;" I order Bashira. "And watch closely because later it will be your turn."

As soon as I say that I pull out of Rania's pussy, and position my cock at the entrance of her ass, thrusting hard, unlike this morning when I lubricated both my cock and her ass well, now I haven't used anything, and I notice how I struggle to make my way inside a Rania, who bites her lips to keep from screaming at the intrusion.

I take my cock out of Rania's interior taking it back to her pussy, wetting it with her juices to take it back to her ass, I repeat the operation several times, until finally all my cock is inside her body.

Despite not liking anal sex, Rania can't help but have a couple of orgasms while I fuck her for more than ten minutes before I pull out of her ass and cum on her back.

"I love that Omar doesn't like anal sex;" I whisper to Rania as I kiss her passionately, "That way I will enjoy more every time I fuck your and Noemi's ass."

Seeing me get up, Bashira looks at me scared, thinking that now I am going to fulfill what I said before and fuck her ass. I just smile at her and walk over to a trunk in the tent.

"Neither your ass is ready, nor my cock ready;" I tell Bashira smiling, "I'm going to start preparing you for that moment though;" I add showing her a small anal plug.

I bring the plug close to Bashira's mouth who opens her lips to suck on it, I move it around and twist it until I consider it well lubricated, I position myself behind the young woman and take it to her ass which is resisting to allow the intruder access.

"Relax;" I comment to Bashira bringing my hand to her pussy, playing with two of my fingers in her still wet pussy, getting her to forget all about it and allowing me to finally place the plug.

"There is one last thing left to do;" Rania points out handing me a metal collar, which I close around Bashira's beautiful neck, making her a slave girl for the next three years.

"Thank you, Master Jake;" Bashira says to me.

Without saying anything to her, I push her against the pillows the old man was sitting on, making her ass up, grab her hips and start fucking her, fast and hard, causing her to let out little screams.

"Stop please, you're hurting me;" Bashira pleads with me in tears.

"Hush;" I order her giving her a hard spanking; "Remember you are just a slave girl now; you can be used by any man any way he wants;" I tell her.

I am barely a couple of minutes fucking Bashira, neither do I want to cum, nor do I want her to, it's just a quick fuck to make her aware of her new status. Something I'm sure Lady Stephanie and Rania herself will be sure to remind her of often at the palace, although the one I'm sure she's going to enjoy a lot with the new slave girl is Yaiza.

While I was fucking Bashira, Rania has dressed, preparing for our return to the palace. She now helps the new slave girl to get up and hooks a leash to her slave collar.

"What clothes should I wear?" asks Bashira.

"None;" replies Rania, "When we get to the palace, Lady Stephanie will decide whether to give you some clothes or keep you naked."

I pick up the chest the elder handed me and leave the tent followed by Rania and Bashira, when I am outside I am met with an unexpected surprise.

"I hope you enjoyed your last night of life;" Ntomi tells me, accompanied by the two twins and half a dozen other armed men. "I'm going to kill you and take those two bitches with me to have fun with them, when I get tired of fucking them, I'll sell them to some brothel, or maybe I'll give them back to the Regent's bitch marked and pregnant after each and every one of my men have fucked them."

"I will not make my father's mistake;" I say calmly to Ntomi.

As soon as I finish speaking, gunshots begin to ring out in the night, within seconds, the twins and their men lie dead on the ground, only Ntomi with the ancient dagger I have taken from the chest resting on his throat remains standing.

"I should kill you for everything you have done this time, and especially for being responsible for my mother's death;" I say to Ntomi plunging the tip of the dagger into his neck until it causes blood, "But I prefer to leave that pleasure to Bungami."

As I speak, Peter, Victor and Dianye, appear accompanied by a dozen of my mercenaries. They never left the camp, they simply wandered off to let everyone think about it and returned under cover of darkness. I was sure that Ntomi was going to do something and I didn't want to take any chances.

Behind my men appeared the three elders, accompanied by Colonel Malek, and behind them the huge figure of Bungami, completely naked and armed with two curved swords.

Bungami says nothing, nor does he look at anyone, he enters the circle that has formed and standing a few meters away from Ntomi throws a sword at his feet.

"Tonight ends it all;" Bungami tells him. "Kill me and you can leave."

Ntomi strips before picking up the sword from the ground. The two giants begin to move in circles, illuminated by moonlight and torch fire.

"Are you still madding about the death of that bitch you fell in love with?" asks Ntomi trying to provoke Bungami, "Fuck! We've fucked better whores for two dollars;" he adds smiling.

Bungami doesn't react, he simply moves to avoid Ntomi's two attacks, who despite his bravado looks scared.

"The lucky fox managed to survive the accident;" comments Ntomi. "For a few moments I was tempted to take her away and make her my slave girl, but I knew you wouldn't stop until you found her, so I simply put her back in the car and watched her burn."

This time, Ntomi's words do provoke a reaction from Bungami, who lunges at him without covering himself, receiving a cut on his arm.

"Not a single scream came out of her mouth, she kept looking in my direction at all times, she couldn't take my eyes off the newborn I was holding in my arms;" Ntomi explains.

"Corinne!" I say to myself, although I don't have time to say more as I see how Bungami launches herself screaming towards Ntomi.

It's what Ntomi expected, who smiles seeing how his former friend is totally vulnerable to his attack, swings the sword ready to deliver the killing blow, but before he does, and to everyone's surprise Bungami stops dead in his tracks moving aside as he swings the sword.

Two loud screams echo in the silence of the night, I look at Bungami and see a deep cut in his abdomen, but immediately Ntomi's screams catch my attention and I direct my gaze towards him.

I find him kneeling on the ground, sword fallen to the side, along with the hand that wielded it, a couple of meters away lies Ntomi's severed cock. The black giant screams in pain, his remaining hand clutching his crotch trying to stop the bleeding produced by Bungami's cut.

"I'm going to let you live;" Bungami tells him standing in front of him, "To live out the rest of your days as a cripple, disowned and abandoned by all."

Bungami turns around with his back to Ntomi, but suddenly, with a speed unbecoming of his enormous size, he turns around swinging the sword, bed heading Ntomi.

"On second thought, you don't deserve to live;" Bungami points out getting dizzy from the lost blood.

I quickly run to my friend, and aided by several of the mercenaries we grab him to keep him from falling to the ground.

"We need to get him to a tent and treat those wounds;" I order the men frightened by my friend's injuries.

"Don't worry little Jake;" Bungami tells me with clear gestures of pain, "Although after killing that pig Ntomi, I can now die peacefully and reunite with my beloved wife, I have no intention of doing so, I heard you bought a dozen slave girls and I hope I can enjoy each and every one of them;" he adds smiling.

"You damned bastard;" I say, "Take him to the palace and let the slave girls take care of him;" I order the men.

It is already dawn when I return to the palace, Colonel Malek has stayed in the oasis in command of a hundred soldiers, supported by two dozen of my mercenaries, checking that there is no problem with the remaining Ntomi allies. In addition, both Lady Nabila and Rania have decided to remain there.

I hope they are not having problems, because from the way Omar was looking at Rania, I am sure that if nothing happens, they will be fucking right now, surely together with Bashira, who will be enjoying his second cock in just a few hours.

Although I should inform Lady Stephanie and Yaiza of what has happened, I head straight to my rooms, when I enter them, I find Selene lying on the bed, chained to the wall, Alice is lying on the floor at the foot of the bed, and looks at me in fright as she sees me enter.

"Leave us alone;" I order helping her up from the floor, giving her a gentle kiss and a spank as she leaves the room.

I lie down on the bed next to Selene, who jolts awake as she senses my presence. Before she can say anything, I hold her head and start kissing her.

"I need you;" I tell her interrupting the kiss for a few moments before continuing.

I need to feel Selene's body, I caress and kiss every inch of her skin, recreating myself on her neck and her ringed nipples, on her flat belly and her long legs, when I bring my mouth to the inside of her thighs and to her pussy, she is already completely wet and close to orgasm.

"Cum for me;" I tell Selene playing with my tongue in her pussy, though only for a few seconds, I want to fuck her, I need to fuck her, I position myself between her legs and bury my cock in her pussy, letting out a scream of rage.

I don't know what games Yaiza has been playing with Selene since I left her after fucking her almost a day ago, but I feel her more excited and willing than ever, her whole-body trembles from my thrusts and I have the feeling that despite having told her to cum for me, she seems to be holding her orgasm.

We climax at the same time, I fill her pussy with my cum after a new cry of rage, which is accompanied by a loud moan of pleasure from Selene. The tension accumulated throughout the day, leads me to fall on the chest of my slave girl, who begins to play with my hair while I start to cry like a child.

"Tell me what happened;" Selene asks me.

I spend the next hour telling Selene in detail everything that happened at the 'Desert Gate', even the things that the elder and Lady Nabila asked me not to tell anyone, I know I can trust Selene not to tell anyone, I only omit the most lurid details of Ntomi's death. When I finish, I feel different, more relaxed, as if by telling someone I have taken a weight off my shoulders.

Selene has listened to me all this time without saying a single word, now that I have finished, she remains silent, but to my surprise she sits on my chest and begins to kiss me, starting with my lips and moving down my neck.

As she kisses me, she grabs my hands and brings them on top of my head, closing the shackles she was restrained with when I arrived, around my wrists.

"Don't move or I will have to punish you;" she tells me repeating the words I usually say to her when I am the one binding her.

She soon kisses me again on my neck and chest, her kisses are long and intense, sucking my skin, surely causing marks that will be visible for the next few days. At the same time, she kisses me, Selene caresses my body with her hands, her nails scratch my back and hips, and soon her soft fingers are caressing the inside of my thighs, causing my cock to become hard again.

I feel a shock run through my body as her mouth takes hold of one of my nipples, I have brought some of my slave girls, even Selene herself to orgasm just by playing with her ringed nipples, but I would never have imagined that part of my body would be so sensitive.

"When I decide to ring those nipples, I can bring you to orgasm just by playing with them;" Selene tells me pinching and stretching one of my nipples, again using my own words.

I go to protest, but my sweet redhead puts her index finger over my mouth to shut me up as she smiles, "Be quiet or I'll have to gag you."

I keep silent, not stopping a smile from appearing on my face, I'm sure Selene knows this game is going to cost her dearly, but that doesn't make her stop.

Selene continues to move down my body, now she is sitting on my thighs, kissing and licking my belly button and my marked abs. I feel the wetness of her pussy on my legs and unconsciously move my hips and my hard cock seeking her sex.

"Not yet;" she comments with a mischievous smile on her face as her tongue descends even further down my body.

My whole-body trembles in anticipation of what is to come, I try to sit up a little on the bed to get a better look at what is about to happen, still unable to believe it, but finally I close my eyes, letting myself be carried away by pleasure.

I feel Selene's fingers on the base of my cock, and I feel her nails going up its entire length, her soft fingers close around my cock, and I hear how an exclamation comes out of my girlfriend's mouth, surely realizing that her small hand is unable to encompass all of my cock.

Within seconds Selene's other hand is also closing around my cock, going up and down on it, for a few moments I'm tempted to tell her that a slave girl doesn't use her hands, but I don't want to spoil the moment. Finally, after a few minutes of this hand play, I feel lips on my cock, it's a simple kiss, but it's enough for me to open my eyes and look at Selene leaning over me with her face flushed with embarrassment and excitement.

Selene's lips continue to kiss my cock, some are soft and fast, others are deep and slow, causing me to close my eyes again and let out intense moans of pleasure. After kissing every millimeter of my cock, Selene begins to lick it, from the base to the swollen bud.

Suddenly Selene stops, I look at her and notice the doubts on her face, as if she knows that her next step leads her to a point of no return, I smile as I watch her open her mouth and lower her head on my cock, surrounding it with her lips, enveloping it.

"YEEESS!!!" I scream as I finally feel those soft lips on my cock, I don't take my eyes off Selene, watching as her head goes up and down, taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth with each movement, forcing me to make a tremendous effort not to cum immediately.

"Slow down, you don't need to swallow my cock whole the first time;" I tell Selene as I see her starting to have difficulty continuing, "Now that you've taken the step, I intend to enjoy your mouth very often, besides I don't think I'll last much longer without cumming."

My words seem to relax Selene, who focuses on sucking and licking the inches of cock she has been able to swallow, even though she only has to do it for a couple more minutes.

"I'm cumming!" I warn Selene to get my cock out of her mouth, though to my surprise she doesn't and begins to swallow my cum, though it doesn't take long before she finds herself unable to swallow any more, releasing my cock and causing my last discharges of cum to land on her face and tits.

I smile as I watch Selene scoop up the remnants of cum with her fingers and take them into her mouth until they are clean.

"Untie me;" I order Selene, "Yaiza and Lady Stephanie will be waiting for us for breakfast."

"Not yet, now it's my turn to enjoy;" Selene answers me by getting up and moving until she is on top of my cock, grabbing it with her hand to align it with her wet pussy.

Selene begins to lower her body, her wet pussy easily accepts my still hard cock despite my cumming, and as is always the case when we fuck in this position, she has difficulty accepting my full length. Normally I grab her around the waist helping her, but now with her hands chained to the wall, she is the one who has to make all the effort.

Resting her hands on my chest, she lifts herself up to almost free my cock from her pussy, letting herself fall down after that, after repeating those movements three or four times, Selene is sitting on top of me, with all my cock inside her. From that moment on she begins to move her hips back and forth, up and down on my cock, moving her body in a dance that we both know well and that as every time we perform it ends with both of us reaching an intense and simultaneous climax.

As we recover from the orgasm, and once Selene has released my hands, I play with the rings that adorn her nipples, I would like to stay in bed all day fucking her, but I have to tell everything that happened in the oasis, and besides there are still some traveling companions to find.

Suddenly, as I stretch the blue ring that adorns one of Selene's nipples, I remember the chest the elder gave me, and without saying anything to Selene I get up to get it.

A few minutes later and despite Selene's protests, both her nipple piercings and clitoral chains have been replaced by piercings I have taken from the chest. Her nipples now sport two blue crescent moons with small rubies set in them, the fine chains on her clitoris are set with several small emeralds, and a chain of similar design links her nipple piercings, and finally I place on her forearms two bracelets engraved with the emblem of the tribes that I have tattooed on my arm.

After a quick shower, each in turn, I attach a gold chain to Selene's necklace and we head to breakfast. Although I could have entered through the side door as I did yesterday, I decide to enter through the front door and walk through the entire room, exposing Selene to the gaze of everyone present.

The huge room is even more crowded than yesterday, all the slave girls we bought in the oasis are receiving the attentions of the palace slave girls, I see Laura tied on the floor with three slave girls each one playing with her body, paying special attention to the new piercings that have replaced the ones placed on her in the oasis.

My surprise comes when a few feet away from the slave girls I see my four classmates tied in various positions, each with several slave girls attending to them. Charles and Oscar are tied up stretched out on the floor, enjoying one slave girl riding his cock and another sitting on his face, Lucas on the other hand is not enjoying himself so much, he is restrained on all fours, with two slave girls in harnesses fucking his ass and mouth.

Finally, I look at Henry, he only has his hands tied behind his back, and he is fucking a slave girl attached to a pillory, who in turn is being whipped by two other slave girls, my surprise comes when I look at the slave girl and realize that it is Alexia, I am not so surprised to discover that the slave girls who are whipping her are Silvia and Victoria.

I only miss the presence of Bungami, Charlene and Gloria, and as I do so I quicken my pace towards the glassed room hoping that Yaiza and Lady Stephanie can give me news of him.

When I enter the small room, Yaiza smiles at me when she sees Selene next to me, I notice that she is going to say something, but before she can do it, I am the one who speaks.

"What news of Bungami?" I ask in a trembling voice.