The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 14

Story Info
Jake and Yaiza travel to the slave market to buy the triplet.
8k words
4.52
3.5k
2

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 14 - The Triplets

I divert my gaze from Paul to Rose and Lady Nabila, as do the rest of us in the glassed-in room, waiting for someone to say or do something to end the tension of the moment.

Finally, it is Rose who moves again, slowly approaching Paul, with a smile and a look on her face that I know well; I have seen her several times these days, each time she has approached me, blatantly rubbing her body against mine, hinting directly to me that she wants to fuck me.

Seeing Rose approach, Paul has stood up, his gaze has also changed, as if anticipating something. When the blonde journalist arrives in front of him, he simply moves one hand forward and brings it under her silk dress, straight to her pussy.

I let out a small gasp at the sight of Paul's action, though it comes to nothing at Yaiza's exclamation of surprise when Rose makes the same move and grips the man's crotch tightly.

"Don't be so happy;" Rose says quietly to Paul, "You know it's not up to you or me whether you fuck me tonight."

We all quickly look at Lady Nabila, knowing what Rose is referring to, they may be one of the most well-known, envied and famous couples in the world, but since they began their relationship when Rose visited the Emirate years ago, they bring each other a kind of Mistress-Slavegirl game in which Lady Nabila is in control.

Keeping a serious face, Lady Nabila walks towards Paul, grabs his face and starts kissing him passionately, in seconds we can all see how their tongues entwine moving from the inside of one mouth to the other.

"I hope you are still as skilled using that tongue as the last time we met;" Lady Nabila comments to Paul, "If so, I will let you play with Rose tonight."

"I've learned several new tricks in this time;" replies Paul with a challenging look, "Maybe this time I'll get you to beg me to fuck you this time;" he adds smiling.

"NEVER!" exclaims Lady Nabila in a firm voice as she sits down at the table.

"Now that we have made things clear, tell me what brought you to Kanaan;" Lady Nabila says to Paul, "And don't tell me you came to buy a slave girl, as soon as I arrived at the oasis I was informed that you had been there for almost a week, meeting Jake and buying the two slave girls from him was the perfect excuse to be able to come to the palace."

"I should have remembered that you are always informed of everything that happens between the tribes;" replies Paul, "Although you should remember that if I want no one to notice my presence I can do it perfectly well;" he adds causing both Rose and Lady Nabila to blush.

"Stop beating around the bush Colonel and explain to us why at this very moment, the British government is withdrawing its best man from its operations in Iraq and sending him to Kanaan;" demands Lady Stephanie appearing by surprise in the glassed-in room.

At the sight of the Regent, I make an attempt to get up, but a wave of her hand stops me. She looks exhausted and frazzled, she has spent the last few hours caring for Bungami and her serious face makes me worry for my friend, only when Lady Stephanie bends down to say something to Yaiza in her ear and I see several bite marks and kisses around one of her ringed nipples, I smile and relax.

"In the last few months there has been an increase in the number of kidnappings of western tourists in all the gulf countries, about eight hundred women have disappeared since the beginning of the year;" Paul begins to explain to us. "We knew, that since the fall of the Iraqi regime, and the invasion of Afghanistan, the slave girl trade had increased considerably, replacing the opium trade, at first they only trafficked local slave girls, but in the last few months more and more tourists were disappearing."

"We knew that already Colonel;" interrupts Lady Stephanie, "But it doesn't explain why you are in Kanaan."

"Don't be impatient Stephanie, let me finish my story and you will understand everything;" Paul answers her in a tone that surprises us all.

"Three months ago, the daughter of the French Ambassador to Saudi Arabia disappeared along with two of her friends, we found them a month later at a private party of a Saudi Prince attending kneeling and tied to a wall, the cocks of the guests along with a dozen other slave girls;" Paul continues explaining to us.

"When we asked the Prince for explanations, he became very angry at the thought that we were accusing him of kidnapping the young women, at our insistence he had the three girls brought into the room where we were assembled, and simply showed us their slave marks, the purchase papers and the corresponding slave girl sentences."

"That is impossible;" exclaims Lady Stephanie quickly understanding what Paul has just explained. "They would be false papers."

"That's what I thought at first;" Paul points out, "But right away the Prince showed us other older documents and assured us that they always checked the authenticity of the documents of the slave girls they bought."

"The Saudi royal family has been buying slave girls in Kanaan for a hundred years and we have never had any problems;" comments Omar, "On the contrary, many of the slave girls who are sold there end up staying after finishing their sentence, and those who don't, return to their home countries as very wealthy women thanks to generous gifts from their owners."

"Exactly that is what the Prince told me, then he told us he would look into the possibility of releasing the girls before they spent their two years of slavery, but seeing the way he looked at the ambassador's daughter, I doubt very much that he would do it;" Paul comments.

"It wasn't hard for me to figure out who was responsible for everything;" explains Paul, "In addition to the Emirate's slave mark, the three slave girls were wearing another well-known mark: the Ntomi mark. Over the last month I have seen nearly a hundred tourists kidnapped from various parts of the gulf, brought to the 'Princess', branded as slave girls and sent to their new owners with all papers in order."

"It is likely that this has to do with everything we discovered in the slave girl selling markets a couple of months ago;" Lady Stephanie points out.

"There's no way Ntomi is responsible for that operation;" I comment with great certainty. "There must have been people very close to the throne involved;" I add without hesitation.

"I thought so;" Paul states, "I had my suspicions and was close to finding out something, I had arranged to meet an informant, but everything went wrong when little Jake broke into the 'Princess' two nights ago and complicated everything."

"And now with Ntomi dead, any leads are lost;" I point out interrupting Paul.

"Not quite;" Paul replies to me, "I still have some clue, and I think if we find the whereabouts of your last missing classmate, we'll find the person responsible for this."

"That's perfect;" I comment getting up from the table, "What do we do now?"

"In an hour you and I are going to the slave girl auction to buy the triplets;" Yaiza tells me nervously and smiling like a schoolgirl.

"And then you go shopping to prepare for the reception I am giving tonight;" comments Lady Stephanie to everyone's surprise.

"I know it doesn't seem the most appropriate after what happened these days;" explains the Regent, "But after talking it over with Caleb, we have considered that it is the best thing to give the appearance of normality, besides we have many new slave girls, and the private party after the reception will be the perfect time to initiate them in their slavery;" adds Lady Stephanie trying to look confident.

As soon as she finishes speaking, Lady Stephanie leaves the glassed-in room leaving us unable to say anything, probably to head back to the room where Bungami is.

There is an hour left until I have to go with Yaiza to the auction, and I look down to find Selene kneeling at my feet, the smile on her face tells me she thinks the same as I do. I help her to her feet, but as I go to grab the gold chain attached to her slave necklace dangling between her breasts, a slender hand overtakes me.

"I think it's my turn to play with Selene;" a smiling Yaiza tells me, "Be a good boy and go enjoy some of your other slave girls."

I go to answer Yaiza, but before I can do so, she quietly turns around, leading Selene and Bashira by their leashes. Before I know it, I'm alone in the room with Peter, who keeps Lidia and Becky kneeling at his feet.

"If you want you can take Lidia into the bedroom and fuck her;" Peter comments to me, "Although I think it's better to go out there and join in the fun;" he adds pointing to the outside of the room.

I look at Lidia and seem to see in her eyes a look of pleading for me to take her away from Peter, but I finally decide to go out into the room, though with the intention later to talk to my friend about Lidia and Becky.

Like the previous days, the room is a veritable orgy of writhing bodies, moans of pleasure and orgasmic screams, with the only addition that until the return of the oasis the only real cocks the slave girls had access to were those of Peter, Bungami, Omar and mine, now joined by those of Paul and my four now enslaved classmates.

I look around for Paul with my eyes and immediately find him, he has Laura sitting on him, impaled on his cock, with Celine positioned behind her daughter fucking her ass. As I look at Céline's face, I see that she is enjoying fucking Laura, as if she wants to punish her for something, surely holding her responsible for ending up as slave girls. In spite of everything, mother and daughter seem very happy in the middle of this situation, Laura's orgasms confirm it, and I am more and more convinced that my friend will have no difficulty in getting them to accept to prolong their slavery in two years.

My next glance is towards the center of the room, where my four classmates are surrounded by more than a dozen slave girls from the palace. This time it is not only Lucas who is tied on all fours on the floor being fucked in his ass and mouth, Charles and Oscar are next to him in the same position receiving the 'loving' attentions of several slave girls, who seem to be enjoying subduing the three slaves.

Just like when I arrived this morning, Henry is the only one they are letting fuck someone, the slave girls are quickly moving him between three pillories occupied by three of my classmates, Alexia, who they have kept locked up since this morning, and Silvia and Victoria who have gone from spanking their former Mistress to being fucked again by Henry.

As I watch Henry, I can't help but smile as I see how every time he is forced to move from one pillory to another, a long tail of dark hair moves between his legs.

Besides all my classmates and my teachers, in the last two days, in addition to the slave girls that I bought in the oasis, another fifteen of the tourists who disappeared three nights ago, bought by the men of Bungami, have arrived at the palace, so there are only half a dozen missing girls.

Walking around the room I try to observe the new slave girls, most are between eighteen and twenty-two years old, my teachers Natalie and Kate, and the attaché of the Embassy Tracy, are around thirty, there are only three women close to forty, Céline, and two other women also part of a mother-daughter batch, although like Paul's slave girl, they are two mature beauties.

As I walk around the room, I keep mentally going over the faces and bodies of all the slave girls I have acquired these days, I stop suddenly and scan the entire room until I find what I see. I head first to a corner where half a dozen slave girls are attached to the wall, their hands chained to the ceiling, unlike the rest of the slave girls in the room, they are wearing a piece of cloth covering their pussy and their nipples have not yet been ringed.

I approach them, heading straight for Janet, one of the classmates who ended up at the 'Princess', and one of the three virgins I bought from Ntomi on my visit to the club.

"I had forgotten about you;" I say to Janet caressing her face.

"Please Jake, get us out of here;" she pleads with me between sobs.

"I'm sorry Janet;" I reply running my hand down her body, wrapping my fingers around her small but firm tits. "You are a slave girl now, a very beautiful one by the way;" I add bringing my hand under the piece of cloth, finding her wet pussy.

"Now and for the next two years you are a slave girl;" I tell her playing with my fingers in her virgin pussy, tearing the first moans of pleasure from her. "But I assure you that you are going to enjoy all of this, I will take care of it personally."

Janet closes her eyes and bites her lips trying to reject the pleasure that is starting to build up in her body.

"Look at me;" I command her, stopping the movement of my fingers in her pussy.

Janet opens her eyes and looks at me pleadingly, though I don't know if what she wants is for me to stop or to continue until I bring her to orgasm.

"There's nothing wrong with letting yourself get carried away with pleasure;" I tell her, "I'm sure that boy you're dating in university has already enjoyed those little tits and played with his fingers in your tight pussy;" I comment taking hold of one of her nipples with my mouth.

"Oooohhhhh!" moans Janet as she feels my lips around her nipples.

"George has already kissed me on my breasts and masturbated me on a couple of occasions;" Janet comments to me, "But he hasn't remotely made me feel what I'm feeling now."

"That's because you were a free woman and repressed your desires;" I reply to Janet, "Now you are a slave girl and you know you can indulge in pleasure without the need to feel guilty."

I increase the movements of my fingers inside Janet's pussy, which together with the kisses, caresses and bites to which I am subjecting her nipples, bring her irremediably to orgasm.

"I would gladly fuck you right now;" I tell Janet, "But now I don't have time, and I want your first time to be unforgettable for you;" I add signaling one of the slave girls to come over.

"Have her taken to one of the rooms to rest, tonight I want her ready to accompany me to the party;" I order the slave girl.

I watch as the slave girl walks away with Janet and I can't help but feel guilty for her situation and that of the other young slave girls, though as soon as I remember that they were warned of the dangers and decided to ignore those warnings and venture into the city, that feeling disappears.

Just the thought of fucking Janet's virgin pussy has made my cock hard again, and I quickly turn to the second slave girl I sought out a few minutes ago.

Valentina, just like the night before in the oasis tent, is sitting spread-eagled, with a cock inside her pussy, the coarse wooden cock she had in the oasis, has been replaced by a latex cock attached to the floor that keeps vibrating constantly keeping her on the verge of orgasm.

Although in the oasis I already noticed Valentina and realized despite the dim lighting, that she was a much more attractive girl than I thought when I saw her at the university, now with more light, I find her spectacular.

Her dark curly hair, which she normally wears up, now falls free down her body, reaching the end of her back, two big tits with dark areolas and hard nipples, stand out on a slim body, where the muscles of her belly are marked by hours of gym. Her pussy shiny from moisture, still maintains a fringe of hair, crowned by a small tattoo of the constellation of the greater bear.

Her legs quivering from the awkward position look long and lean, completing an outfit that many a runway model would be envious of.

"I wonder why you have hidden your body all this time and let the triplets laugh at you;" I say to Valentina picking up the vibrator remote from the floor to slightly increase its intensity.

"I don't need to show off like those three sluts;" she answers me with her voice cracking with moans, showing obvious hatred for the triplets.

"In this time, I've fucked any boy or girl I've wanted, without degrading myself for it and without letting everyone think I'm a slut;" Valentina continues to tell me between moans.

"There's only one boy I've wanted to fuck and I haven't dared to even approach him due to the fact that he likes certain games that I don't want to have anything to do with;" Valentina comments to me; "Although I don't think I'm going to be able to do anything now to avoid entering his world."

"I assure you that as soon as you enter my world you won't want to leave it;" I tell Valentina knowing she is talking about me. "Now show me what you can do;" I order her freeing my cock from my pants.

Valentina moves her head forward and before long she has half of my cock in her mouth, using her tongue and teeth to increase my pleasure, proving her earlier words to be true.

"I think when we get back to the States, I'm going to spend many nights with you teaching you some of those games you want nothing to do with, letting you then put them into practice with the triplets;" I tell Valentina grabbing her head to force her to swallow all of my cock.

I barely maintain my grip for a few seconds, I don't want to force Valentina too much, I have already decided that she will be one of the slave girls I keep for my personal use, both the time we stay in Kanaan and on our return home, and therefore I will have plenty of time to enjoy her.

Grabbing her by the waist, I lift Valentina off the latex cock and carry her over to one of the sofas, where several slave girls are playing with each other. Leaning her against the backrest, I waste no time in lining up my cock with her pussy and start fucking her.

Valentina's pussy accepts the first five inches of my cock with apparent ease, opening easily as it passes, only to close and tighten later. Accommodating the last three inches requires more force and thrust, although the slave girl's first orgasm helps complete the penetration.

I feel that Valentina's pussy fits my cock better than any of the girls I have fucked these days, whether they were free girls or slave girls, only fucking Selene has made me feel more comfortable. Although I could spend hours fucking Valentina, I have a date with Yaiza, so I increase the intensity of my thrusts and bring her to a new orgasm seconds before cumming inside her.

With no time for anything else, I take a quick shower and get dressed in simple jeans and a tank top, more concerned with not forgetting to grab other things I'm sure I'll need for the next few hours.

When I step outside the palace, I find Yaiza leaning against a sports car, a Ferrari 812GTS convertible with Selene sitting in the back.

"I thought you had forgotten about me;" she says flashing me a wide smile.

As always when I see Yaiza I dedicate a few seconds to admire her body, although this time I don't have too much to admire, the white pants and jacket suit leaves hardly any part of her olive skin in sight, the only concession Yaiza makes to the elegant and formal clothing, is not wearing anything under the jacket leaving a good part of her breasts visible.

"We're going to a slave girl auction, not a boxing match;" she comments upon seeing my quizzical look and the way I'm dressed. "You have a shirt and jacket on the seat, put them on while we are on our way to the market;" Yaiza tells me, well, more like orders me.

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to let you drive;" I reply taking off my shirt to put on first the shirt and then the jacket. "Give me the keys and get in the passenger seat."