The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As Master Jake orders;" Yaiza replies making fun of me.

"Don't try to make fun of me or I will have to punish you;" I threaten Yaiza who continues her teasing.

"You know I have no problem sitting you on my knee and giving you a good spanking;" I tell Yaiza, who quickly stops her teasing, surely remembering the two times I did it years ago.

The truth is that this is the first time I drive a car like this, I'm more used to big SUVs and large motorcycles, although I cannot deny that it is a pleasure to drive the Ferrari through the wide avenues of the capital of Kanaan, it also helps to carry several motorcycles of the Emir's guard making our way.

It takes just over twenty minutes to reach the auction site, a warehouse in the harbor, which although now rebuilt and modernized, for centuries has seen thousands of young women being auctioned off as slave girls.

Before entering, Yaiza pulls a scarf over her hair, mimicking the few eight or nine women in the warehouse.

"We may have modernized the building and the facilities, but the old laws are still in force, and not even the heiress of the Emirate can bypass them;" Yaiza adds with obvious sadness in her voice.

Finally, she puts on large sunglasses, to avoid being recognized, as if anyone would not notice a brunette beauty dressed in white, accompanied, by a handsome, muscular man and a beautiful red-haired slave girl dressed only in a red leather miniskirt.

"In fifteen minutes, the auction begins;" Yaiza tells me. "We have just enough time to find the triplets and humiliate them a bit before we buy them."

I follow Yaiza, who quickly heads to a specific area of the warehouse, as if she knows exactly where the triplets are on display, which she surely does.

I notice the large number of slave girls for sale, during the journey here, Yaiza has told me that today's sale is an exceptional sale, normally the auctions are held every fifteen days, and not all of them usually have white slave girls for sale, and when there are, there are usually no more than four or five.

Today, however, there are twenty white slave girls for sale, which has increased the number of buyers and especially the number of curious onlookers who come to inspect the new slave girls.

"Look Jake!" says Yaiza tapping me on the shoulder and telling me to look at a man who has just entered accompanied by a slave girl.

I observe the man with curiosity, he wears a black suit and has his head covered with a kufiyya, he must not be more than twenty-five years old although the neat beard makes him look older. Everything about the man exudes luxury and money, especially the slave girl who guides by a gold chain attached to her necklace.

The slave girl would not go unnoticed anywhere, no matter if she was naked or dressed in rags, but the way she is adorned it is impossible not to notice her, her very blonde hair is combed in small braids closed with gold thread, her slave necklace is made of gold set with several diamonds, the piercings on her nipples, her clitoris and her navel are of a similar design, although what is most striking are the numerous chains that surround her waist and her tits linking all the piercings and the necklace together, a skirt made of gold chains is the only garment she wears, covering her pussy as the rules mark.

"He is the man Colonel Thomas spoke of, Prince Abdulah bin Salman, grandson of the current King of Saudi Arabia, he has studied in London, Paris and Montreal, a degree in Political Science, Business Management and Computer Programming, he is also a Fighter Pilot and practices athletics, swimming and basketball," Yaiza explains to me, "Rumors are that he may ascend to the throne upon the death of his grandfather in an attempt at openness and modernity similar to what Caleb is attempting here."

As Yaiza speaks to me, the Prince approaches towards us, and stops a couple of feet away.

"It is a pleasure to see you again Princess Yaiza;" greets the Prince bowing, "I knew Lady Stephanie likes to attend these auctions, but I didn't think you would like them."

"I have certain personal interests in this particular auction;" Yaiza replies, "I hope you enjoy your stay in Kanaan."

"I hope so, although we can talk about it at the party tonight, it is the main reason for my visit to Kanaan;" comments the Prince.

"Allow me to introduce my companion;" Yaiza points out trying to change the subject, "May I introduce Mr. Jacob Francis II."

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Francis;" says the Prince offering me his hand, "Although the truth is that we have met before, we saw each other about two years ago, when you traveled to Riyadh to negotiate with my grandfather the exploitation of the palladium deposit we found. But I doubt you remembers me; in those days I was away from government affairs and more concerned with other amusements."

I shake the Prince's hand, though I can't help but glance at the slave girl behind him, wondering if this is the French Ambassador's daughter Paul spoke of.

"I see you can't stop looking at my slave girl;" the Prince points out to me, "I can't deny she is a beauty, though she pales in comparison to the beautiful redhead wearing her necklace;" he adds causing Selene to duck her gaze.

"Though I think you want to know something else;" the Prince continues. "Indeed, it is Claire Morel, the daughter of the French Ambassador, I am sure that Colonel Thomas has told you about her and her two friends;" adds the Prince.

"Indeed;" I reply; "The Colonel told us about what happened and also told us that he did not want to part with her, now that I see her up close, I understand perfectly well."

Now it is young Claire who blushes at my words, although her embarrassment disappears when the Prince pulls the chain of her necklace to bring her closer to him and gives her a passionate kiss while playing with the ornaments on her nipples.

"Thank you for your words, Mr. Francis, tonight after the party we can share our slave girls if you feel like it;" he tells me looking back at Selene.

"Maybe;" I reply moving closer to Selene to caress her body with my hands.

"He's a fucking bastard who treats all women as if they were his property;" Yaiza tells me when the Prince has moved far enough away so he can't hear us.

"A very attractive fucking bastard with very good taste when it comes to slave girls;" I comment to Yaiza, causing her to punch me in the arm.

"You're an idiot Jake;" she yells at me turning around, "Let's go find the triplets."

It takes us barely a couple of minutes to find the triplets, like all the slave girls for sale, they are displayed on marble pedestals about a foot high, allowing the buyers to perfectly inspect their pussies, asses and tits.

Linda and Estela are exposed side by side, Mary Jane several rows behind, the three girls due to their beauty and their spectacular bodies, are the slave girls that are receiving more looks and inspections, and we have to wait several minutes to be in front of them.

"Thank god you have come to get us out of this mess;" Linda shouts when she sees Yaiza and me arrive, although her face changes immediately when she sees Selene half-naked and wearing a collar.

"Don't I understand what mess we have to get you out of;" Yaiza tells her, "You were caught drunk and after curfew in an area forbidden to women, that despite the fact that you were warned by the Embassy;" Yaiza points out gesturing for one of the market attendants to approach Linda and hit her with a small whip on the back."

"You have had a fair trial with a lawyer sent by the Embassy and you have been sentenced to three years of slavery, you should be thankful that Jake and I have decided to buy you and take you back to the United States instead of letting you be bought by some brothel how it is going to happen with the rest of the girls for sale;" Yaiza explains to Linda, also making sure Estela hears her.

"What you say is impossible, we are American citizens, who have been illegally detained, raped by the guards and branded with fire on our thigh;" Linda continues shouting.

"By the way you screamed and asked to be fucked harder while reaching orgasm after orgasm that I could see in the videos recorded by the police station cameras, no one would say you were being raped;" Yaiza points out to Linda causing her to bow her head in shame.

"I want you to fuck her on stage while they auction her off;" Yaiza tells the attendant, again causing Linda to start screaming, although a couple of lashes on her thighs, shut her up immediately.

While Yaiza talks to Linda, I focus my attention on Estela, her gaze seems lost as if she wants to escape this situation, but looking at her hard nipples and her swollen and dripping pussy, it is evident that she has given in to the pleasure and lust brought on by her new slavery situation and is just waiting for someone to fuck her.

"Fuck my fingers;" I order Estela inserting my index and ring fingers into her pussy.

Wasting no time and submissively, Estela begins to wiggle her hips, moaning from the pleasure of my fingers going in and out of her slave girl pussy. Barely thirty seconds have passed when she starts moaning like a bitch in heat, drawing the attention of some of the buyers who were still inspecting the slave girls, I need just one more minute to get her to cum intensely, wetting my fingers and the pedestal with her juices, not caring in the least that two dozen people are watching her and break into applause for her show, many of the buyers walk away commenting on how hot Estela is and all the things they would do to her if they get to buy her.

"I also want you to fuck this one on stage;" Yaiza orders the manager, who walks away smiling towards the auction room.

Before heading there, we approach Mary Jane, surprised to discover that she is wearing a white cloth wrapped around her collar, implying that she is a virgin.

The proud bitch that Mary Jane was two days ago seems to have vanished under the weight of the collar, she is unable to look at us, I don't know if embarrassed by her nakedness, or because we found out that the slut who bragged about having fucked all the boys in the class, is a virgin.

"Make her cum;" I order Selene who looks at me smiling.

As I wait for Selene to use her fingers to masturbate Mary Jane, my beautiful redhead surprises me by standing on her tiptoes and bringing her mouth close to the slave girl's pussy and immediately begin licking her.

I knew Selene's lesbian tendencies, and she herself confirmed me her games with Charlene and Gloria, these days I have seen her playing with Alice, Noemi and Rania, I know Yaiza has played with her often, but the way she gets Mary Jane to orgasm in a few seconds surprises me.

"How did you know Mary Jane was a lesbian?" I ask Selene.

"While you were talking to Linda and Estela, I noticed how several men approached Mary Jane to inspect her, none of them managed to get her to react despite pinching her nipples and sticking two of their fingers in her pussy;" Selene answers me, "Instead when a woman approached to inspect her, I noticed how her whole body tensed up, and as soon as she felt a caress on her tits, she moaned with pleasure."

"I'm going to buy her for you as a present;" I say to Selene giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Master Jake, I will be happy to prepare it for you;" Selene answers me.

Yaiza and I, sit in the last row of the auction room, among almost a hundred buyers, Selene remains kneeling at my feet with her head resting on my thighs attentive to everything that happens around us, two rows ahead we see Prince Abdulah with Claire kneeling at his feet.

The auction begins, and it is immediately obvious that the brothel owners are very interested in taking ownership of the new slave girls, they know that getting some of these western beauties to serve in their brothels for the next three years, will make them a lot of money, and many new customers.

The new slave girls go up one after another on stage, the auctions barely last a couple of minutes and the bids are not as high as I expected, out of the ten girls that are sold before a short break, nine are bought by some of the brothel owners present, for amounts between $70,000 and $90,000, only one girl is not bought for a brothel, a young Chinese tourist, bought for $130,000 by a middleman on behalf of the Chinese Ambassador.

"Brothels never pay more than $100,000 for slave girls;" Yaiza comments to me.

"Does China respect the Emirate's slavery sentences?" I ask Yaiza about the Oriental slave girl.

"The Chinese Ambassador has half a dozen slave girls in the Embassy;" Yaiza answers me smiling. "Since he was appointed ambassador five years ago, every year he organizes three or four trips to the Emirate for groups of twenty or thirty college girls, half of them return to China with a collar around their necks to serve their period of slavery under the tables of the government leaders, what happens after the slave girls finish their sentence I don't know.

Another thing that struck me as odd about this first auction block is that six of the slave girls were bought by the same man, Jamel Faisal, the manager of 'Eden', the club we visited the second night in Kanaan.

"I thought Jamel was in charge of running some of the royal family's business in the Capital;" I say to Yaiza who looks at me with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"And he still does;" she replies to me without adding a word.

The auction resumes, and as soon as the auctioneer announces the next lot, all the buyers fall silent and look with interest at the stage.

"Lot 1 of 2. Aneka, 20 years old of Danish origin, her twin Erika will be sold in a little while. Bidding starts at $25,000.

The bidding immediately goes through the roof, immediately leaving out brothel owners, even those who risk a little more at the prospect of having two twins in their brothel, but as soon as the bids exceed $200,000, they step aside, leaving a couple of local businessmen, a Russian tycoon based in the capital and Prince Abdulah.

At the half-million-dollar mark only the tycoon and the Prince remain, that's when a new bidder joins the auction.

"$700,000;" offers Yaiza to my surprise.

The auctioneer looks at Yaiza and the other two men, and seeing that no one raises the bid, closes the auction by selling the twin to Yaiza.

"I don't understand why you bid on the twin;" I say to Yaiza.

"It's very simple;" she replies to me, "I told the Prince that I had a personal interest in this auction, now he will think I want to buy the twins and won't bid on the triplets."

In a few minutes we can see if Yaiza's plan goes as she hopes.

"The next two slave girls for sale should be sold separately;" announces the auctioneer, "But the market management has decided that they should be fucked while their auction is taking place;" he adds drawing applause from the crowd.

"Linda and Estela, 21 years old, American, sales separate or as a couple. Bidding starts at $50,000 each or $80,000 a couple."

Linda and Estela are brought up on stage, Linda strapped to a wheeled pillory that is attached to the stage and Estela guided by the attendant Yaiza spoke to.

Half a dozen men stand behind Linda ready to fuck her, while Estela kneels at the attendant's feet.

"When the bids go up $50,000 it will be the next man's turn;" explains the auctioneer, "If they reach $300,000, he will start first again, although this time he will fuck her ass. Obviously, the bidding will be slower than a normal auction."

Linda screams as the first man starts to fuck her, on the screens on the sides of the stage, you can see perfectly how the cock goes in and out of her wet pussy, meanwhile Estela has taken the manager's cock in her mouth.

"$55,000;" offers someone in the audience.

"$57,000;" replies another eliciting some laughter.

It takes almost five minutes for the bidding to go over a hundred thousand dollars, when it does the first man pulls out of Linda's pussy being quickly replaced by the next in line. By now Estela has long since been fucked by the attendant, enjoying herself considerably more than her friend, as evidenced by the two orgasms she has reached.

Another fifteen minutes pass with the bids for Linda slowly rising, getting closer and closer to $300,000, the bids for Estela closed a while ago at $125,000 offered by Yaiza, although that hasn't stopped her from continuing to be fucked, the screen centered on her shows her still impaled on the manager's cock, joined by two other men who are fucking her ass and mouth.

"$300,000;" Yaiza offers.

Immediately the first man in line moves back to stand behind Linda. All of us in the room look at the screens and watch as the cock begins to push into Linda's ass, an ass that by the way it opens to the way the cock passes through, has been used very often. Linda's scream as she reaches orgasm while the cock continues to go in deeper confirms it.

Yaiza's move goes perfectly, focused on the show, no one has really bid on Linda and Estela, and we both smile as the two exhausted, cum covered slave girlss are brought down, and we hear some of the brothel owners lament not having bid on them.

"Lot 2 of 2;" announces the auctioneer continuing the auction. "Erika, 20 years old of Danish origin, her twin Aneka has been sold a while ago. Bidding starts at $250,000."

Most buyers let out an exclamation upon hearing the starting price, and those who didn't let out an exclamation do so when the Prince bids $1 million for the twin.

When the auctioneer looks at Yaiza, she shakes her head in denial and closes the sale.

After another half hour, there is only Mary Jane left to take the stand, being the only virgin in the auction, she has been saved for last, waiting for the bidding to skyrocket among the buyers who haven't gotten any lots.

"Last lot;" announces the auctioneer. "Mary Jane, 21 years old, virgin of American origin. Starting price $100,000."

Being a virgin, brothel owners begin bidding on Mary Jane, knowing that the sale of her virginity, can amply cover the price paid. Soon the price reaches $300,000, and that's when Yaiza and I enter the fray, raising the bidding and forcing the other bidders to withdraw.

When we are about to buy Mary Jane for $380,000, we are surprised by a new bid of half a million dollars from Prince Abdulah. I gesture to raise my hand and raise the bid, but Yaiza stops me.

"Leave it;" Yaiza tells me, "I knew this was going to happen and it's all planned."

When the seating area empties, it's just Yaiza and I, with Selene behind me, holding the leashes attached to Linda, Estela and Aneka's collars. At the other end of the room a smiling Abdulah walks toward us leading Erika and Mary Jane.

"I think I have something you wanted;" Abdulah says to Yaiza placing Erika in front of him, fondling her tits.

"I think you're wrong;" replies Yaiza smiling, "I'm the one who has something that interests you;" she adds gesturing Selene to go ahead with Aneka.

"I know you have been looking for a pair of twins for some time, and if you have come to this auction, it is because your agents have informed you that a pair was for sale today;" Yaiza comments to him.

"I see you have played me;" Abdulah points out. "What do you want for the twin?"

"Two and a half million dollars!" replies Yaiza.

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to pay that!" shouts Abdulah angrily.

"Let's go Jake;" Yaiza tells me signaling Selene to head for the door.

"Wait!" shouts Abdulah again, "I'll offer you a million and a half for her."

I watch as Yaiza smiles before turning to the Prince, knowing she has him where she wants him.

"I'll trade her to you for that virgin slut and the French Ambassador's daughter;" Yaiza points out.