The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abdulah hesitates for several seconds, shifting his gaze from Claire to Aneka, finally ducks his head and speaks softly. "Okay, I accept the deal."

Looking at Yaiza I see that she is barely able to hide her joy, not only has she managed to buy the triplets, but she has also got herself a beauty like Claire.

When we leave the warehouse, we find Jamel at the door waiting for us, he has finally bought ten of the twenty slave girls for sale.

"Take these two to the club with the others;" Yaiza orders him pointing to Linda and Estela, "And these others to the palace;" she adds referring to Mary Jane and Claire.

"I'll drive;" Yaiza tells me opening the door of the Ferrari.

This time I don't take her up on it, after her success at the auction, she deserves this small concession. Yaiza starts the car and skids off in the direction of the palace, although she soon turns off towards the center of the City.

"Ask me, you're looking forward to it;" she tells me.

"Why the sudden interest in Claire?" I ask him.

"We have been looking for several years for a way to get the French government to support the steps we are taking to modernize Kanaan, and open an Embassy;" she explains to me. "Now with Claire as a slave girl in the palace, I'm sure her father will insist that he be appointed Ambassador to be near her, if we succeed, Caleb will reduce her sentence and in a few months she will be a free woman."

"Until that day we can enjoy fucking her whenever we feel like it;" she adds.

I'd like to ask Yaiza when she planned what happened this afternoon at the auction, but I'm more concerned with where we're headed and how long it will take to get there. Luckily it doesn't take us long to stop in front of one of the new buildings in the City.

"We've arrived;" Yaiza tells me getting out of the car as she removes with her hand the scarf that has covered her hair in the warehouse. I follow her as she enters the building and heads for the doors that give access to the commercial premises, when we cross them, I stop in surprise at what I see.

What should be several shops dedicated to different businesses, is now a single shop, presided over by a huge neon sign with the name 'The 1001 Nights'. A large stage sits below the sign, surrounded by a dozen other smaller stages, each with a strip bar.

"You set up a strip club?" I ask Yaiza.

"A strip club, a brothel, a BDSM club, it's all that and more;" a female voice answers me from the main stage.

Looking at the stage I am surprised to see Andrea dressed very similar to Yaiza, although in red, the last time I saw her was when I fucked her on my arrival at the palace after returning from the 'Princess'.

"We had been wanting to open a place like this for a long time so that the richest tourists and the elites of Kanaan, could fulfill their dark fantasies;" Yaiza tells me, "But it was complicated to get the number of slave girls needed to open it, now with everything that has happened is the perfect time."

"And what is Andrea doing here?" I ask her.

"As soon as she found out who was going to be in charge of the club, she offered to be in charge of making the girls comfortable;" Yaiza answers me.

"And who is going to be in charge of the club?" I ask again, more and more angry about so many secrets.

"Considering that half of the slave girls that are going to serve in the club are yours, I thought that Victor and Dianye would be perfect for that job;" Yaiza answers me.

"All the slave girls you bought at the oasis, plus all the slave girls I bought today, including Linda and Estela for three months, will spend their slavery sentence serving as whores at the club. When the 'Princess' reopens part of them will be transferred there;" Yaiza comments to me.

"I would like, although that is your decision, that the rest of your slave girls, including Selene spend some nights here serving the clients;" Yaiza tells me.

I look at Selene and notice how she looks frightened, looking all around the club, admiring the elaborate decorations, which perfectly mimic an oriental harem, making you imagine yourself in that time full of beautiful women, lust and unbridled sex.

"Selene can go on stage right now with Andrea and give us a nice lesbian show while you and I fuck;" I say to Yaiza.

To be continued...