The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 19

Story Info
Jake and Selene return to Kanaan after their stay in Mykonos.
8.2k words
4.25
1.4k
2

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End of the Year Trip 19 - The Revolt

We do not leave Mykonos until almost ten in the morning, and it is already starting to get dark when we begin to fly over the sky of Kanaan with the helicopter, and immediately we realize that the situation in these fifteen days that we have been away, not only has not improved, but seems to have worsened.

Although the City seems quiet, the Old City is illuminated with several small fires, and from the helicopter we can perfectly appreciate the disturbances that are taking place.

As we approach the palace, Yaiza, who remains seated next to me rather nervously, lets out a scream when she sees the remains of an attack on the golden domes of the palace. The damage does not seem too serious, but that fact, together with the dozen anti-aircraft batteries deployed on the roofs, shows how far the situation has gone.

The helicopter, instead of landing in the courtyard of the palace, its usual landing zone, although very close to the houses, lands on the adjacent beach, farther away from them. Omar and Vincent are waiting for us there, dressed in military clothes, with Noemi, Rania and two slave girls at their side. I look at my classmate and see that she is trying to show a forced smile as if to reassure us.

As soon as we get off the helicopter, the two palace slave girls take care of our companions, except for Selene and Bashira who remain with us.

"I see you bring two new acquisitions;" Omar tells me referring to Martha and Emily, "They don't come at the best time, although we will take care to give them a good welcome."

"Warn Lady Stephanie and Lady Nabila, we need to talk to her;" I say to Omar, "And from what I see you also have much to tell me."

"Too many things have happened;" Omar answers me, "The main one is that Sheikh Hafid has been killed and the tribes are at war with each other."

I am breathless for a few seconds when I hear the news, it is only a fortnight since I met the old man, but with his death, and despite knowing that in a way Rania, Nabila or Yaiza are part of my family, I lose an important part of my life.

Upon hearing the news Selene approaches me and grabs my hand, a few meters away from us Rania tries to comfort Bashira who broken by the news has begun to cry.

We enter the palace in silence, and head to a room where I have never been, before entering Omar talks to Rania who is still hugging Bashira.

Rania listens attentively, and finally shakes her head, gestures to Noemi and approaches Selene grabbing her hand.

"Let's leave them alone with their business;" Rania says to Selene.

Selene gives me a soft kiss on the lips and walks away along with the other girls, the rest of us enter the room and I feel uneasy at what I see.

The room is filled with maps of the Emirate, a huge table with a relief map sits in the center of the room, surrounding it are a dozen people, some of whom I am seeing for the first time.

Lady Stephanie is standing next to Lady Nabila, and they are the only two women in the room, Paul is next to her dressed in his military uniform, next to him is another man in uniform also British looking. Victor and Dianye are in front of the Regent with two men in Emirate uniform next to them.

What surprises me most is to find Ambassador Connors in the room and next to him a man I know from my visits to Saudi Arabia, Prince Fahil bin Salman, brother and right-hand man of the current King and father of Prince Abdulah.

The two remaining men are tribesmen, and as soon as they see me, they approach me and kneel at my feet.

"Welcome Sheikh Jacob;" they greet me in unison, reminding me that after the death of my great-grandfather I am the leader of the Tribe of the Sands, the most powerful and numerous of the eight tribes.

"They are two of Sheikh Hafid's sons;" Omar says to my side.

"Stand up and please call me Jake or Mr. Francis;" I tell them, "Later we will talk alone."

"Sorry for the welcome;" Lady Stephanie tells us, "But I am glad to see you;" she adds looking at me and signaling Yaiza to stand beside her.

"We will tell you what has happened and then you tell us everything you have found out;" she tells us, "And you can tell everything, the people present in this room are aware of everything and are in full confidence of me and Caleb."

"Two days ago, they attacked the palace with rockets;" Omar begins to explain, "The damage was not too serious, at the same time three of the tribes attacked the rest killing Sheikh Hafid and several other people, in the Old City a revolt broke out led by several radical Imams and supported by armed foreigners."

"They tried to attack the mines to control them or disrupt production, but my father had already foreseen this and had deployed a hundred of his mercenaries who repulsed the attack easily;" Vincent comments.

"Where is Bungami?" I ask Vincent concerned about the Nubian giant's condition after the wounds received against Ntomi just two weeks ago."

"He is leading the loyal tribes in the desert;" he replies to me, "Though your arrival will tip the balance."

I look at Vincent quizzically at his words, waiting for someone to clarify that for me, and it is one of the tribesmen who does.

"Much of our tribe remains still not knowing who to follow, most do not know that Sheikh Hafid had named you, his heir;" he tells me.

"Agreed;" I reply, "As soon as I can I will travel to the desert to join the tribes and Bungami, I have to tell him that the daughter Ntomi took from him is alive and is a classmate of mine and Yaiza's."

"We knew she came from Kanaan and we thought she was Ntomi's granddaughter, when at the oasis she said that to your father it all became clear;" Yaiza interjects seeing Vincent's surprised face. "You'll have to keep the boys away from her, she's a real beauty."

"Let's get on with what matters now;" Lady Stephanie points out in a serious tone, although I can appreciate a slight smile on her face at the news.

"The army is trying to quell the riots in the Old City;" Omar continues to explain, "But those streets are a labyrinth capable of withstanding the attack of an army."

"British and American troops are waiting to deploy at Lady Stephanie's request;" comments Paul, looking at Ambassador Connors who simply nods.

"In case the presence of Western troops might be more of a problem than a solution, we have two thousand troops ready to intervene if necessary;" Prince Fahil points out.

"I'm sorry Your Highness, but I don't think that's a good idea;" I reply to the Prince. "Just as I don't think it's a good idea about the American troops either; I'm relying on the British because I know they'll be under Paul's command, and yet with everything I've found out I'm quite doubtful."

"Tell us all about it;" Lady Stephanie tells me.

The next twenty minutes Yaiza and I tell all about Anna's emails, and the recording of the last day, plus everything my hacker Martin has been able to find out in these last few hours.

I see Prince Fahil's face as he learns of his son's betrayal, a betrayal that is not only limited to Kanaan, but extends to gaining control of Saudi Arabia. Ambassador Connors' face is similar as he learns that important businessmen and part of the government are implicated in both this coup attempt and the global slave girls trafficking plot.

"Russia, Japan, China are involved to a fair extent in this whole affair, the ramifications extend over many places and go back as far as five years;" I add.

"Fuck!" exclaims Lady Stephanie, in a tone of voice I've never seen her use before, "I thought we were done with everyone five years ago;" she adds looking at Paul and Lady Nabila.

"I am not the protagonist of that video;" Vincent interjects looking at a Yaiza who avoids looking at him.

"We know, the man I saw in the video does not have the scar on his abdomen;" I point out confirming his words, preparing to play the video.

"You don't need to play the video;" Lady Stephanie interrupts me, "I know Vincent would never fuck Anna;" she states very sure of her words.

"You know Anna, she is a manipulator who doesn't mind using her body, few men can resist her;" Yaiza comments not wanting to look at Vincent.

"I know how Anna is, I remind you that she is my daughter and I know she is capable of anything, even fucking her own brother;" Lady Stephanie points out, "But Vincent is different, he would never fuck his sister."

Only Lady Nabila shows a small smile at Lady Stephanie's words, the rest of us look at her without knowing what to say, surely with a surprised face.

"Sooner or later, you were going to find out, Yaiza and you already suspected that there was something between Bungami and me, so it's better this way;" she comments calmly.

I look at Yaiza and we both go to speak at the same time, but before we can do so Lady Stephanie does.

"I'll tell you what happened another day, now let's focus on what we have on our hands;" she points out regaining control of the situation. "Tomorrow Jake and Lady Nabila will meet with the tribes, Paul, John and Fahid will contact their governments to tell them everything we have found out and see who we can count on, Princess Yaiza and I will go to the Old City to try to quell the revolt."

"You are mad;" I shout at their words, "Protests joined by Vincent, Omar and Paul."

"SILENCE!" shouts Lady Stephanie, "You seem to forget that I am the one running the Emirate of Kanaan in the absence of my son. Those are my orders and if anyone disagrees, I don't care, there are nice dungeons in the basements of the palace;" she adds leaving the room followed by Yaiza.

I stay talking with the two members of the tribe preparing for tomorrow's trip, then I will meet with Selene to spend the night with her. While I keep the conversation going, Lady Nabila approaches us and although at first, I think she is going to join the conversation, it doesn't take me long to realize that she is not.

"Leave us alone;" she orders the two tribesmen, who quickly obey her by bowing goodbye before leaving the room.

"Rose has been wanting to fuck you since she saw you five years ago fucking that Australian tourist you saved on the 'Princess';" Lady Nabila tells me surprising me with her words. "And since then, every time we have coincided in the palace, she has asked me to talk to you to fuck her, but I have always refused, today thinking about what may happen tomorrow I have decided to accept and ask you."

I know where Lady Nabila is going, but I still can't believe it, I have fantasized about fucking each of them separately since I saw them for the first time, and I have to admit that since I found out they were a couple, I have masturbated many times imagining the two of them in my bed, naked and tied at my disposal.

"Do you want to fuck Rose, while I watch and participate in the game?" she asks me when she sees that I don't react.

"YES!" I answer without thinking taking my hand to her waist.

"Not so fast;" she tells me stopping my hand, "You are going to fuck Rose, and see me naked, maybe I will suck your cock for a while, but you are not going to touch me;" she adds with a serious gesture, "Understood?"

"Understood;" I reply.

I follow Lady Nabila through the corridors of the palace, to an area that I have never visited, but from what we have walked I have the feeling that it is a building attached to the harem.

"Until about seventy years ago this area was part of the harem, here resided the Emir's daughters, they shared guards, gardens and playrooms with the slave girls. When I returned to the Emirate five years ago, I decided to move in, and Lady Stephanie keeps it closed while I reside outside;" Lady Nabila explains to me opening a double wooden door.

Although I see several doors on one side of the room, I barely notice for a few seconds, my eyes roam all over the huge luxuriously decorated room, with a Jacuzzi tub about five meters in diameter, several massage tables and a huge round bed were dressed as one of the harem slave girls awaits Rose.

I approach Rose and as I do I notice that the costume she is wearing is authentic, completely transparent revealing her beautiful tits, pierced?, I wonder as I seem to see something shiny on her nipples.

"Come closer and play with her;" Lady Nabila encourages me.

"Good evening, Master Jake;" Rose greets me with a lustful and submissive tone of voice at the same time causing my cock to get hard.

Once in front of Rose I take my hand to her tits, and I play with the piercings on her nipples, the ornaments are of the characteristic blue color that I know so well, and they have the shape of a flower with the nipple in the center. As I take a closer look at the piercings, I realize that they represent the mark of the Dinah, the same mark that I had Selene tattooed on her pubis, and that I also notice that Rose is wearing, although it is not a tattoo but a mark engraved with a branding iron.

Bringing my hand to her pussy, not only do I find it wet, but I feel a sort of chain or string hanging from her clitoris, an elegant blue necklace crafted as if it were a small chain, complete in the slave girl outfit Rose has chosen for tonight.

I kiss Rose sweetly, increasing the intensity and passion of the kiss, trying to force my tongue into her mouth, the journalist responds to me at once, her lips suck mine and it is her tongue that enters my mouth anticipating my movements.

I feel my cock getting completely hard as I imagine those soft fleshy lips that are devouring my mouth wrapping around her, kissing and licking her.

Without stopping kissing me, Rose begins to pull down my pants, freeing my hard cock ready to fuck her.

Without looking up to look me in the eyes she begins to lower herself down to place her mouth at the level of my cock, I expect her to help herself with her hands to masturbate me, but she simply places them behind her back and begins to take it into her mouth.

Just a couple of minutes later, Lady Nabila positions herself next to Rose, without any clothes on and starts sucking my cock, taking turns with her lover, although unlike Rose, Lady Nabila does use her hands to hold and stroke my cock, as if she wants to make some difference.

It is terribly sexy, seeing the two women kneeling on the bed, taking turns attending to my cock, I had pictured that image in my mind dozens of times since I met them five years ago and Rose already came on to me in that way that only she knows how, but now that it is coming true, I think I am dreaming.

Like everything about her, Lady Nabila is delicate and soft, kissing my cock in short intervals, taking it slowly into her mouth, to pull it out quickly and repeat the operation again.

Rose instead turns out as I expected, she craves my cock, she seems hungry, as if her true nature is that, and not the lesbian lover she has been for years. She swallows my cock without any difficulty, making me wonder how many men she has fucked with Lady Nabila watching or even participating as on this occasion.

Although most of the times I've dreamed about them, both Lady Nabila and Rose were tied up and exposed, unable to do anything to prevent me from fucking either of their holes, I know that's a fantasy I'm unlikely to achieve and I prefer to focus on the reality of the moment.

When they get tired of sucking my cock they grab me between the two of them and push me on the bed, taking off the rest of my clothes, with my cock pointing to the ceiling, Rose sits on top of me, spreading her legs wide so she can perfectly observe how my cock is sliding little by little in her wet pussy, meanwhile Lady Nabila stays kneeling beside her, sucking her tits, playing with the ornaments on her nipples while she brings one hand to her lover's clit to excite her even more while playing with her own pussy with the other.

Rose squeals with pleasure thanks to the combination of my cock, Lady Nabila's fingers in her pussy and kisses on her nipples, triggering the first of her orgasms, which makes her pussy squeeze even tighter on my cock taking me to paradise.

"Make me cum and you get a special treat;" Lady Nabila tells me sitting on my face. "Keep your hands to yourself or it's all over;" she threatens me lowering her body until her pussy caresses my face.

The perfume emanating from Lady Nabila's already wet pussy immediately floods my senses, and soon my tongue is exploring her pink interior. I'm not used to eating a woman's pussy in this position, I'm usually lying between her wide-open legs, which allows me besides using my tongue, to use my hands to bring them to orgasm when I decide.

Now it is Lady Nabila who keeps control, who sets the times, as soon she moves her hips to push her pussy against my face, staying like that for several seconds, making me feel the same sensation that surely my slave girls feel when I am fucking their mouth without giving them the opportunity to withdraw, that as soon she withdraws from my face, forcing me to move my head up so that my tongue does not leave the inside of her pussy at any time.

Despite her games, I manage to bring Lady Nabila to orgasm in just over five minutes, although she does not get up from my face until my tongue cleans all the juices produced by her climax. She does so smile and without saying a word, approaching a trunk near the wall, from where she pulls out a strap-on with a carved ivory cock slightly larger than mine and places it around her waist.

"Help Rose ride my cock;" Lady Nabila says to me lying down on the bed.

I grab Rose by the waist, she is so lost in the pleasure produced by the three orgasms she has had, she doesn't even realize what is happening, she whimpers in protest when she notices my cock leaving her pussy, and for a few moments she kicks like an angry little girl.

She doesn't behave normally again until she feels the fake cock entering her pussy. As Lady Rose slides down, I notice the details carved into the ivory, embossed figures of slaves, bumps and ridges, giving it a beautiful as well as menacing look.

"If you are wondering how this cock feels to enter your body, I can show you anytime;" Lady Nabila tells me smiling; "Or you can ask any of your fellow passengers, both Rose and I have used it to fuck their asses several times over the past few days."

"Not in your best dreams;" I tell her using a phrase she herself has repeated to me on occasion.

When Rose is sitting on her lover's body, she leans into her and begins to kiss her passionately. As they kiss, Lady Nabila's hands spread Rose's buttocks open so I can see her puckered asshole inviting me in.

I gladly accept the invitation, and after liberally lubricating both my cock and Rose's asshole, I push the tip in surprising myself with how tight it is.

"Fuck her gently;" Lady Nabila instructs me, "You are the second man to fuck Rose's ass, and the first was several years ago now."

I remove my cock from Rose's ass and take the lube again, for the next couple of minutes I play with two of my fingers inside the journalist's ass, lubricating it well while stretching it as much as I can. When I push the tip of my lube-soaked cock back in, it slides in with considerably less difficulty, although the progress is soon halted again.

It takes me almost ten minutes to insert my whole cock in Rose's ass, at some points I was about to give up, and I am sure that if it had not been for the two orgasms, she has had in the meantime thanks to Lady Nabila's cock and caresses that have relaxed her body, it would have been impossible for me.