The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I have my entire cock lodged in Rose's ass I stop for a few seconds, letting her 'enjoy' the feeling of being completely filled. Then I start to move pulling my cock out and putting it back in with strong thrusts, at the same time Lady Nabila thrusts her hips up and down, causing Rose to start having orgasm after orgasm.

"I'm going to cum;" I tell the two lovers, pulling out of Rose's ass, who in turn dismounts from Lady Nabila's fake cock, quickly the two beauties kneel before me ready to receive my cum on their face.

With a loud grunt I begin to cum on them, covering their beautiful faces with my semen, a semen that they waste no time in licking each other until they are completely clean.

I fall exhausted and spent on the bed, watching as the two women continue to kiss and caress each other.

"That's why even though I like to enjoy a good cock now and then, I prefer to be with a woman;" Rose tells me smiling as she bends down to take the ivory cock in her mouth; "These ones never wear out and never get tired."

"Let's let him rest;" Lady Nabila points out getting out of bed, "From what Yaiza has told me he has barely slept a couple of hours in the last few days, and besides he will want to attend to his redheaded girlfriend."

I watch as the two women, completely ignoring my presence, lie down on the bed and begin to kiss and move their hands over their bodies.

I get up and get dressed in a robe that is on one of the armchairs in the room, not being able to help but smile at the fulfillment of one of my fantasies. Just as I start walking to head for the bedroom door, Lady Nabila stops kissing Rose and looks at me.

"For us too it has been just as we had always imagined, even better, so we will have to do it again another time;" she tells me as if she had read my thoughts.

"One last thing;" Lady Nabila comments to me, "I give you permission to fuck Rose whenever you feel like it, but always when you are with your Roxanne, she can teach her many things."

I stare at Lady Nabila's words; I don't understand why she has to give me permission to fuck Rose and I look at them with a surprised face.

"He still doesn't know anything;" Rose comments letting out a laugh, Do you explain it to him or shall I?" she asks Lady Nabila.

"I'm sure you have wondered why we never attend parties and receptions without slave girls accompanying us even though Emirate protocol requires it;" Lady Nabila tells me.

"On more than one occasion, especially these last few days;" I reply.

"I adhere to protocol strictly;" she tells me, "Rose has been my slave girl since a few months after her first visit to the Emirate, her piercings, her branding, her collar everything is authentic."

"I have never seen her with a slave collar;" I interrupt Lady Nabila.

"She hasn't worn one for years;" she replies to me, "But she always wears some kind of necklace or choker adorning her neck, a nice piece of jewelry for anyone. Something very similar to what you do with your redhead."

Knowing Rose is a slave girl, the image of the fiery blonde tied to the bed next to my beautiful redhead, both completely available to me immediately fills my mind.

"I'll have to wait for another day;" I say to myself as my cock barely reacts to that image in my mind as I leave the room.

I arrive at my rooms expecting to find Selene, hug her, and kiss her, play with her body while my cock recovers and then fuck her, but when I open the door, I get another surprise.

Kneeling on the bed as I expected is not my beautiful redhead, in her place are Noemi and Rania, kissing naked, their bodies covered in sweat.

"We've been waiting for more than two hours for you and we had to do something so we wouldn't get bored;" Noemi comments taking her hand to Rania's pussy, pulling it out covered by the beautiful brunette's juices.

I find it amazing how my classmate has gone in just twenty days from being repressed and scared of everything around her to becoming a young woman overflowing with lust and sexuality all over her body.

"I was hoping to spend the night with Selene not you;" I tell them approaching the bed.

"So was she;" Rania replies, "We had to convince her;" she adds looking at the wall on the right, where in a cage Selene is stuffed tied and gagged.

"I'm going to really enjoy it when she takes her revenge on you;" I tell them dropping the robe.

"She is a slave girl and we are free women;" exclaims Noemi very sure of herself.

"Life takes many turns;" I comment to them climbing on the bed, placing myself between them starting to kiss them and running my hands over their naked bodies.

"Why should I fuck you?" I ask them playing with my fingers in their pussies "Why shouldn't I fuck Selene or one of my other slave girls?"

"Because we are two free women who are here because we feel like it and we want to fuck you;" Noemi answers me moving her hips to feel my fingers more inside her pussy.

"I don't care about that, with any of my slave girls I can do whatever I feel like with her, I can fuck her ass, I can whip her, I can cum on her face and force her to stay with my cum all day;" I point out to them.

"You can do that with us too;" Noemi tells me again.

I get up and head for the closet, returning with several coils of rope. "Tie her face down on the bed," I order Rania.

Rania looks at Noemi, and before my classmate can react, she pushes her onto the bed and ties her hands and ankles crosswise.

I ignore Noemi and sit behind Rania, pulling her to me, and bringing my hand to her pussy.

"How long has it been since Omar fucked you guys?" I ask her masturbating her.

"Almost three days;" Rania answers me between moans, practically begging me with her eyes to fuck her.

"I'm sure Caleb has gone longer without fucking you while you were in his American mansion;" I comment, quickly slipping my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Even if Caleb wasn't around there was always someone to fuck;" Rania tells me, "If it wasn't another Master, it was a gardener, the chauffeur or a kitchen boy."

I pull my fingers out of Rania's pussy and push her down on the bed, spread her legs and place my cock at the entrance to her pussy, I thrust lightly several times, lubricating my cock with her wetness, and when she thinks I'm going to fuck her, I switch holes and start fucking her ass.

Rania screams out of surprise, she doesn't like anal sex, and never practices it with Omar, but in the last few days I have fucked her ass several times.

With my cock in her ass and my fingers on her clit, Rania soon reaches orgasm, while Noemi looks back frustrated and waiting for her moment.

As soon as I get out of Rania's ass, I place myself between Noemi's legs, lift her ass leaving it at the height of my cock and start stroking it. I play for several minutes with her pussy, although as I have done with Rania, I start to fuck her ass. Only I have fucked Noemi's ass, but it is already quite open and my cock enters without difficulty.

I extend Noemi's fucking for several minutes knowing that she has not yet reached an anal orgasm, something Rania has already achieved on several occasions.

The truth is that I am exhausted and somewhat angry, so after several minutes fucking Noemi's ass I pull out and cum all over Rania's face.

"Untie her and take her;" I order Rania. Noemi looks at me angry that I didn't orgasm.

I take a quick shower hoping that Rania and Noemi have returned to their rooms, when I leave the bathroom there is no trace of them and I lie down on the bed, as I fall asleep, I smile thinking that they have come looking for an orgasm and leave without having achieved it and being treated like any of the slave girls walking around the Palace.

"I could get used to this;" I murmur as I feel soft lips wrap around my cock.

I move my hair away from Selene's face to get a good look as her mouth moves up and down on my cock, she looks up a little and I can see in her eyes the anger she has with me.

Normally I like to bring my hands to Selene's head, helping her take the full length of my cock into her mouth, but seeing the look on her face I don't dare touch her and let her do it all.

The next few minutes Selene keeps sucking my cock, taking it deeper and deeper, finally managing to swallow it all without my help, I let out a loud grunt and cum down her throat, Selene swallows all my cum and gets up quietly heading to the side of the room.

"Where are you going?" I ask her as I see her walk away from me without saying anything to me.

"This slave girl has aroused you with a blowjob as you ordered her to do days ago, now go back to your cage until Master Jake asks for your services again;" she answers me without pausing, approaching the cage where she has spent the night.

"Wait Selene!" I shout to her getting up from the bed, approaching her and holding her by the waist to turn her towards me. "I'm sorry for what happened last night."

"Master Jake doesn't have to apologize to his slave girl, he can do as he pleases, and this slave girl understands that he would rather fuck the two free women who locked the slave girl up;" she tells me keeping her gaze down.

"Damn it, Selene!" stop playing games I yell angrily at her. "You know that being a slave girl is a circumstance we have come across, you are my girlfriend, I love you!"

I notice how tears begin to well up in Selene's eyes, red eyes after having been crying all night, eyes that look at me with anger and rancor.

"You say you love me and knowing that today anything can happen in the meeting with the tribes, instead of spending the night with me you leave me locked in the cage, watching you fuck those two bitches;" she screams hitting my chest. "Lady Nabila asks me for permission to fulfill Rose's fantasy, I give it to her and wait for you awake in my room, and you act like this."

I freeze when I hear Selene's words, at no time I have thought that something could happen in my meeting with the tribes, and that's why I didn't mind fucking Rania and Noemi while Selene watched from the cage, on the contrary, I found it funny, but given her reaction I better not tell her anything.

"This morning when I knelt between your legs to suck your cock, I was tempted to bite it off, but in the end, I thought I shouldn't deprive you of your brains;" Selene keeps telling me without stopping pounding my chest. "Because you've been thinking with your dick since we landed in Kanaan, wanting to fuck everything that moves. You have a network of spies and contacts in the Emirate plus a lot of people at your service and you don't start employing them until a few days ago as a result of Anna's emails."

"Shit!" I shout at Selene's words, realizing she's right. "Why didn't you tell me anything?" I ask hugging her and pulling her close to me.

"First because until Anna's video the other day, I had no idea how serious all this was;" Selene answers me, "Second because you've had me horny and excited the whole time and all I could think about was your cock and all I wanted you to do to me;" she yells back trying to push me away from her.

I prevent Selene from separating from me and I start kissing her, pushing her towards the bed, both of us falling on top of her, without stopping kissing her I separate her legs with my knees and helping me with my hand I guide my cock to her pussy. Selene is not well lubricated and I feel her body tense up as she feels my cock opening, a small scream shows her discomfort.

That fact doesn't stop as soon as her pussy starts to get wet around my cock, Selene closes her legs around my back, pushing me down, inviting me to fuck her deeper. Despite cumming in Selene's mouth a few minutes ago, I feel my cock swell, and seconds before I do I break the kiss and look into her eyes.

The anger and rage of moments ago is gone, replaced by desire and lust, and the smile on her mouth tells me that she has forgiven me for the moment.

"Cum for me;" I ask her.

Selene's orgasm explodes at the same moment I begin to cum, filling her pussy with my semen. I stay inside her until I release my last load, even then it takes me a while to pull out of her pussy, keeping us cuddling.

"I will make it up to you for everything that has happened these days;" I tell Selene popping out of her pussy, "I don't know how, but I will, I promise."

"Come back tonight and start making it up to me;" she replies smiling, "And help me get revenge on Noemi and Rania;" she adds with a devilish grin on her face.

I take a quick shower and get dressed in military clothes, going out to the courtyard where the two tribesmen who were at the meeting the night before are waiting for me, a few minutes later Lady Nabila arrives accompanied by Rania and Bashira, who have decided to accompany us, the three are dressed in wide black tunics down to their feet.

A few meters from where I am preparing to travel to the desert, I see Omar who has already returned from the Old City waiting with an armed escort. I know who he is waiting for and as I see Lady Stephanie and Yaiza leaving I realize the Regent's plans.

Yaiza is dressed according to her rank as Crown Princess, and I smile as I see her obvious discomfort, thinking what I'm going to enjoy when all this is over reminding her of this moment. She is the spitting image of Disney's Princess Jasmine, blue silk pants and a blue blouse with sleeves of the same material and color that exposes her belly and a wide neckline, the garments have letters and symbols embroidered in gold. In addition, Yaiza wears a spectacular blue metal necklace with several rubies set, and a gold and diamond tiara symbol of her rank.

Lady Stephanie wears a harem costume in white with silver embroidery, her naked body perfectly visible under the transparent silk, including the ornaments of her nipples and clitoris. The costume has been for centuries the symbol worn by the Emir's first wife and harem favorite, and Lady Stephanie is going to use it to present herself in the Old City as a symbol of union between millennial traditions and Prince Caleb's openness measures.

I get in the car hoping that tonight we can meet at the palace with all this sorted out, the atmosphere in the car is strange, Lady Nabila looks at me and smiles, as if she was remembering everything that happened the night before, Rania is unable to look at me, feeling guilty about what happened with Selene, and Bashira does not stop crying inconsolably for the death of her father, Sheikh Hafid.

I gesture to Lady Nabila and switch places with her, hugging Bashira, pressing her against my body so she can unburden herself. A few minutes later she falls asleep in my arms, exhausted by the accumulated tension.

It takes several hours to reach the camp of the Tribe of the Sands, around them are camped the other four tribes loyal to the Emirate government. Until this moment I did not know the population of the tribes, but in front of me I see several hundred tents, and spread out on the desert sands there are at least two thousand horsemen.

"The Tribe of the Sands has almost four thousand members scattered in a dozen camps, today they have all gathered here for the burial of Sheikh Hafid, the other four loyal tribes add another four thousand people, a similar number to the three treacherous tribes;" Lady Nabila explains to me.

The car stops in front of a black tent, without any decoration inside, something that clashes with the rest of the beautifully decorated tents. The two tribesmen move the cloths away from the entrance making way for the rest of us, Lady Nabila enters first, followed by Rania and Bashira, with me entering last.

Presiding over the tent is the body of old Sheikh Hafid wrapped in a black cloth with Quranic verses engraved in gold, around him are two dozen women dressed in black with their faces covered by a veil.

"They are the wives and daughters of the Sheikh;" Lady Nabila tells me.

I look at Bashira who has started crying again, but the young woman does not move from our side.

"She is a slave girl; she is not allowed to mourn;" Lady Nabila comments to me.

I approach Bashira, and bring my hand to her slave collar, squeezing a hidden spring to open it and remove it from her neck. A slight smile appears on Bashira's face, and without wasting any time she covers her head with a veil and sits down next to the rest of the women.

The rest of the tent is occupied by several hundred men, all dressed in dark clothes, and all of them armed, some with M16 or AK-47 rifles, although most carry British World War II Lee-Enfield rifles, what they all carry is a scimitar and a dagger at their belt.

All the men make a reference to Lady Nabila upon seeing her, and immediately focus their gaze on me. After a few seconds of silence Lady Nabila grabs my hand and places me in front of her.

"Members of the Tribe of the Sands, I present to you Jacob Francis III, son of the former Lady Nabila, grandson of Amir Ismat ibn Ghazi al Kanaan, great-grandson and heir of Sheikh Hafid Ibn Ghazi;" Lady Nabila announces in the dialect of the tribes.

After repeating the same thing in English, Lady Nabila grabs the sleeve of my suit, and as she did days ago on my visit to the 'Desert Gate' she rips my clothes revealing my tattoo.

At the sight of it everyone bows before me, causing me to feel fear at all that this implies. That day at the oasis I was not aware of all the old Sheikh's explanations, but now at Lady Nabila's words I realize that not only am I the new lord of the Tribe of the Sands, but I also belong to the Emir's dynasty.

Before I can react the two men who have traveled with me approach carrying a black cloth with the tribe's emblem engraved in gold, the same cloak I saw on Sheikh Hafid's back at the oasis. In absolute silence, the two men place the cloak on me and fasten it with a clasp, then place a belt around my neck from which they hang a sword and a blue dagger.

Once this is done, everyone in the tent kneels to show their loyalty to me as the new leader of the tribe, even Lady Nabila kneels at my feet despite my attempts to prevent it.

"I may be a princess of the Emirate, but I am also a member of the Tribe of the Sands and I owe you loyalty;" she tells me once she stands up.

"The Sheikh's burial will be tomorrow if all goes well;" Lady Nabila tells me, "Now we must prepare for the attack."

We spend the next two hours getting everything ready, the traitor troops are about twenty kilometers from our position, they are half as many soldiers as we are, but while all our troops are cavalry, they have several artillery pieces, a dozen armored vehicles and several Browning m1919 machine guns.

Finally, I manage to convince them to divide our troops into two groups, and with the fastest horsemen try to surround them from behind, attacking them from both sides while waiting for the arrival of Bungami who has left in search of reinforcements, and also send a group of soldiers to the camps of the tribes.

When we arrive a couple of miles from the enemy troops, we realize that they have received help, in addition to a hundred former mercenaries in the service of Ntomi, there are another two hundred mercenaries from different countries and a detachment of the Saudi royal guard, loyal to Prince Abdulah.

"In an hour a sandstorm will form and cover the whole area;" Lady Nabila tells me, who despite my opposition has joined us dressed in military clothing and carrying an automatic weapon and a scimitar at her belt. "It will hardly last a few minutes, we will attack under cover of the storm and render their heavy weapons useless, we will turn it into a melee."

I accept Lady Nabila's idea without asking her how she knows what is going to storm and we prepare for the attack. We wait for the storm to approach from our back and begin the charge against the enemy, so that when we are half way the storm has overtaken us covering us, when we reach the enemy lines, the visibility is nil and we charge with scimitars drawn.