The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lady Nabila anticipated the storm barely lasts ten minutes, when it fades, we are all mixed up, without a clear formation, preventing them from being able to use the machine guns or cannons for fear of wounding their own troops.

I had trained with the Bungami mercenaries, and even participated in a couple of missions against groups of bandits, but it was nothing like this, the warriors of the Tribe of the Sands are deadly with their scimitars, quickly finishing off the warriors of the other tribes, although the mercenaries and the Saudi troops have managed to regroup causing quite a few casualties in our ranks.

Suddenly we see the arrival of several transport vehicles, with more Saudi troops that can turn the combat if they get into formation, fortunately we hear a shout and we see Bungami appear at the head of two hundred men armed with spears and shields. A rain of spears falls on the Saudi troops as they get off the trucks, preventing them from joining the fight.

Seeing that the reinforcements are not going to help them, most of the mercenaries raise their arms and throw down their weapons, just at that moment something explodes a few meters away from me and I feel everything clouds up around me.

When I open my eyes, I find myself lying on some pillows in a decorated tent, surrounded by half a dozen unknown naked beauties, I don't remember how I got here or what happened after I felt the explosion.

"You are not dead nor are you in paradise surrounded by beauties;" a voice tells me, "They are Sheikh Hafid's wives and slave girls, they belong to you until you decide what to do with them."

I slowly sit up, feeling a sharp pain in my chest and in one leg, as I do so I see Lady Nabila sitting a few meters away from me, with several cuts on her face and one arm in a sling.

"What happened?" I ask her trying to get closer to her.

"Nothing serious;" she tells me touching her arm, "One of the mercenaries turned out to be more skilled with the sword than me, luckily when he found out I was a woman he didn't know how to react, when he did his head was no longer on his shoulders;" she adds calmly.

"And what happened to me?" I ask him "I remember the explosion..."

"Today was not the day of your death, Allah must have great plans for you, it is the only possible explanation;" Lady Nabila comments to me. "One of the last Ntomi men took a grenade from the corpse of one of the tribesmen and threw it at you, luckily it must have been damaged after eighty years and the explosion barely hit you, you have a strong blow to your ribs from the shock wave and several pieces of shrapnel stuck in your right thigh, nothing too serious."

"What news of the others?"

"It's all over;" Lady Nabila answers me, "The three treacherous tribes are finished, the troops you sent raided their camps capturing hundreds of prisoners, barely half a thousand warriors have been left;" she begins to explain to me, "The surviving mercenaries are in the hands of Bungami, and I do not augur well for them, the Saudi troops are on their way to the city and their Lady Stephanie and Prince Fahil will decide what to do with them."

I move despite the pain at the mention of Lady Stephanie's name, but Lady Nabila gestures for me to stay still.

"Lady Stephanie's plan went perfectly, she had met with the Imams who were leading the riots in the market square, as soon as they saw her arrive they gave orders to stop the riots and listen to her and Yaiza, when one of the infiltrators among the population tried to attack the Regent, everything got out of control, the population following the orders of the Imams revolted against the infiltrators and before they could do anything all of them were hanging from the walls of the old fortress;" Lady Nabila explains to me.

"I was going to tell you to get some rest, but there are two people who want to see you and take care of you;" she tells me gesturing after which Rania and Bashira enter naked.

"Be careful with him;" she orders the two girls, "And remember that in the morning is the burial of Sheikh Hafid."

"Don't worry Lady Nabila, we will see to it that he is awake at that hour;" replies Rania smiling.

To be continued...