The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 24

Story Info
Six short stories that close plots related to this series.
8.5k words
3.44
1.3k
2

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Although the series as such had its ending in chapter 23, reviewing that ending, it seemed to me that something was missing, so I have posted this last chapter with six separate epilogues.

Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The End-of-Course Trip 24 - Epilogues

(Epilogue 1)

Today is the first night Selene and I are going to spend in our new house, Janet is not moving in for a couple of weeks, and we have decided to take advantage of this time alone to indulge in our fantasies, and that means lots of sex and bondage play.

The first two weeks of class have turned out better than I expected, everything seems to be back to normal despite the circumstances, it has even been a normal couple of weeks in everything related to the use of my slaves during classes, apart from Natalie who I have fucked every day, I have only used Janet once, a couple of days ago when a teacher missed class.

In the evenings it has not been much different either, with Selene and Janet at my beck and call I am sure I will pay less attention to my slaves and submissives, although the addition of Patricia to the group has upset my plans, for a few moments I seem to be still on vacation in Mykonos.

Tonight I have left Janet and Patricia at my old apartment, probably doing the same thing Selene and I are going to do.

After spending the afternoon fucking by the pool, we have pizza and beer for dinner and get ready to enjoy the evening, though not in the way Selene expects. I've left the clothes I want her to wear in the bedroom while I wait in the living room.

Selene takes five minutes to come, when she does she looks beautiful, it's a lingerie set chosen for the occasion made up of strips of fabric joined with metal rings that run down her body covering just enough of her nipples and pussy.

"I almost have to ask you for help to put this on;" she comments to me, "Although I have to say I feel very sexy;" she adds smiling.

What Selene doesn't know, is that although that outfit has been very difficult to put on, by just loosening one of the buckles the outfit will fall to the floor leaving her naked.

"There is one thing missing;" I tell her showing her an anal plug, a little bigger than the one she has used before.

"I don't think it's necessary;" she tells me smiling, "My ass is already used to your cock."

"I decide what is necessary;" I reply, "Now bend over."

Selene obeys me and bends over the couch, I pull aside the strap covering her pussy and ass and bring my fingers to her pussy as I push the plug into her ass.

"Don't cum!" I order Selene as I slowly push the plug in. As Selene has said, her ass accepts my cock without too much trouble, but I always struggle at first, as her ass seems to close up every time I go several days without fucking it.

It takes me several minutes to fully lodge the plug in Selene's ass, who when she stands up shows a gesture of discomfort, finally I attach a chain to her necklace and let it fall between her breasts, then I move away to admire her.

As I admire Selene the doorbell rings, "Go open the door;" I order her.

Selene looks at me, as if she thinks I'm joking, I walk over to her and kiss her on the lips.

"Go open up, they're not going to see anything they don't expect."

My redhead understands that this is something I have prepared and heads for the door, I would like to see her reaction when she opens the door and sees the two visitors, the woman she probably doesn't know, but the man it is impossible she doesn't, she has seen his face everywhere for the past few months.

A couple of minutes after the doorbell rings, a man in jeans and a white shirt enters the room, next to him a woman dressed the same way, leading Selene by the leash.

"Welcome to my humble abode, your highness;" I greet the man bowing.

"Stop clowning around;" he says approaching me.

"Caleb!" I greet him extending my hand to greet him.

"Jake!" he says moving closer to me to give me a tight hug. "Thank you for everything you've done these past few months, I'm sorry I wasn't at Kanaan to help you."

"That's okay, I know you've been busy too;" I reply, "And very entertaining;" I add looking at his companion.

"Meet my fiancée Taylor Pryde, Attorney General of Los Angeles;" Caleb tells me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Jake, Caleb has told me a lot about you;" Taylor greets me looking at the decor of the house, "And he was right with what he told me, you have very good taste, especially when it comes to your choice of slaves;" he adds placing himself behind Selene, caressing her abdomen with his free hand.

"May I introduce my girlfriend Selene O'Rourke, although she is also my slave for the next twenty-one months."

Caleb walks over to Selene and grabbing her head kisses her on the lips, a long, passionate kiss, which disarms my redhead, leaving her waiting for more when Caleb breaks the kiss.

"I think you've been very entertaining yourself;" Caleb points out to me, "And not just with this redheaded beauty."

"I see you look great in my friend Niama's lingerie;" Taylor says to Selene. "Help me into something more comfortable, while the boys tell each other their secrets."

Taylor walks away leading Selene by the chain attached to her necklace, leaving Caleb and I in the lounge. I pour him a drink and we start chatting about everything that has happened over the past few months, especially everything regarding the course of action regarding his sister Anna.

When Taylor and Selene return ten minutes later, it becomes apparent that Taylor has been doing more than just making herself comfortable, Selene's flushed face, her labored breathing and the wet spot on her pussy clearly explain it.

"I've always loved redheads;" Taylor comments to me, "The way my fingers mark their skin, the way their cheeks flush is incredible, and Selene outdoes any I've ever met, she's delicious."

Taylor is dressed in some velvet stockings and a velvet corset, the second set of lingerie she sent me for Selene to wear tonight. Giving Caleb a kiss she sits down next to him making Selene sit at her feet.

We continue the conversation Caleb and I were having, with the legal addition that Taylor can bring to the table due to her position.

"You can talk quietly;" Taylor says to Selene, "I'm sure after these months you have a lot to say."

The talk goes on for half an hour, in which we lay out the course of action for the next few months, looking at Taylor I can tell he is hiding something, but when I go to ask him he stands up and changes the subject.

"I think we've already talked too much about serious topics, it's time to have some fun for a while;" he comments standing up, lifting Selene up to start kissing and caressing her.

Selene is quick to respond to Taylor's caresses, and they soon melt into a passionate kiss.

"Let's go to the bedroom;" I tell them.

As soon as we reach the room, Taylor releases one of the rings on Selene's dress, causing all the straps to fall to the floor, immediately each girl's fingers are in the other's pussy, and moans from both of them begin to fill the room.

Caleb and I undress and stand next to the girls, when I wait for Selene to be the one to service my cock, it is Taylor who kneels at my feet, indicating Selene to service Caleb's cock.

I look at Caleb, and he simply shrugs, as if to say that Taylor is the one in control tonight. Taylor's mouth wraps around my cock, her tongue running up and down my length making me even harder, next to me Caleb holds Selene's head and gently fucks her mouth.

Caleb is the first to tire of Selene's attentions and lay her down on the bed, positioning himself between her legs, burying his cock in the redhead's wet pussy. Without letting go of Taylor's mouth I watch as Selene's pussy stretches to make way for Caleb's cock, slightly larger than mine, but still smaller than Vincent's.

Excited to see my girlfriend being fucked by Caleb, I signal Taylor to get on the bed and positioning myself behind her I begin to fuck her, surprised at how tight she is despite Caleb fucking her often.

Without intending to, the position Taylor and Selene have been placed in on the bed allows them to kiss and caress each other, soon their moans fill the room and the first orgasms erupt from the girls.

With a simple glance Caleb and I pull out and swap partners, I turn Selene on the bed placing her face down and lay on top of her to continue fucking her pussy, Caleb positions himself behind Taylor, and by the little bounce his fiancée gives it looks like he has decided to fuck her ass.

The next hour I also enjoy Taylor's ass, and Caleb after asking Selene to do so also fucks her ass, finally we each cum in our respective partner's mouths.

"I would stay all night, but I have a press conference tomorrow;" Taylor comments getting up to get dressed.

"We have to be at the airport first thing, we have to charter a plane to fly to Kanaan, in a couple of days my hacker and the new staff I hired for the mine arrive;" I reply.

"Then I think it's time to go;" Caleb points out. "In three months we hold a private party at the palace, explain to Selene what it consists of, and if she accepts you are welcome."

"Anyway you don't have to wait for the party to return our visit;" comments Taylor approaching Selene to say goodbye to her, "I spend every weekend at the palace with Caleb, you can visit whenever you want, I want to play with this pretty redhead again."

"Maybe I'll be the one playing with you;" Selene replies to him after breaking the kiss, looking defiant.

"Sorry redhead, but as someone told me a while back, you're a kitten and I'm a lioness;" Taylor tells her pulling on one of her nipple ornaments. "A very cute kitty that's for sure."

We don't join Caleb and Taylor, we stay cuddled up in bed, thinking that even if it's only for four or five days we'll be back in Kanaan.

(Epilogue 2)

Kanaan is far from how I expected or imagined it to be, although that impression will surely be with me by anyone who sees me.

I am a computer genius, but I am not the typical nerd with glasses, short and overweight that anyone could imagine, I wear glasses yes, because I do not like to wear contact lenses, but I am 1.86 meters tall, with a body full of muscles after spending sixteen of my twenty-two years playing soccer, unfortunately an injury destroyed my right knee and if not for the intervention of one of my teammates I would have been lame for the rest of my life.

Now that teammate, Jacob Francis III, knowing of my computer skills, which he has used before, has asked me to travel to Kanaan to help him with a problem he has.

At first I flatly refused, "In the computer and internet world there is no need to travel to get things done, let alone to the other side of the world, to a country lost in the desert where I don't think it is legal to drink alcohol and the women will probably be covered up to the head;" I replied when he called me a couple of days after I had given him a hand with an issue he had.

"You don't drink alcohol, and although I still don't understand why, women fall at your feet as soon as they see you;" he answered me, "Come to Kanaan and I assure you that you won't regret it, apart from the million dollars I will pay you for your work, I assure you it will be a unique experience."

It took me a few seconds to answer him, money doesn't matter to me, I can earn that amount selling one of the many applications I have designed, but I prefer everyone to enjoy them for free, but for Jake to be willing to pay that amount, it must be that something very important happens.

"Okay;" I replied, "But no hotels, no offices, I want a house all to myself, I send you everything I need and you take care of getting it;" I said; "See you."

That was a week ago, now I am arriving in an area of luxury buildings built on the hillside with a huge palace on top of them, and I am doing it in a limousine adorned with the Emirate emblem and escorted by four police or army motorcycles.

Jake has met me at the airport, and he has done it accompanied by two beauties, a redhead, whom I already knew from before, his girlfriend Selene, and a brunette with olive skin called Yaiza who has turned out to be the crown princess of the Emirate, next to me he has picked up two other women, an American expert in gems and minerals and a Spanish graduate in biology and biochemistry, both also very beautiful.

From what I have been able to deduce from the conversation both young women will be staying at the palace until they travel to the mines, a trip that I also have to make, although as I stayed with Jake I will be staying in my own apartment.

The first surprise comes when the apartment I was expecting is a luxurious two-story house with a huge garden and an equally huge pool. The second surprise is when I see a spectacular brunette dressed in a black suit that barely hides her beautiful tits and a spectacular body.

"Good morning, Mr. Martin, I'm Alice and I will be in charge of attending to all your needs and helping you in everything you need;" she greets me with a tone that causes my cock to get hard in my pants.

"You can call me Jota, everyone does;" I tell her, "And at the moment the only thing you can help me with is to take me to the room where my equipment is, and tell me how to work the air conditioning, this is hell!"

Alice guides me to the room they have prepared for me, enters a key on a keypad next to the door that opens into a room without windows and completely isolated.

I quickly look around and soon realize that several things are not as I had requested.

"I have allowed myself to make some changes;" he comments to me approaching the equipment on the table turning it on. "The computer fans are twice as powerful, and the microprocessors are a new design, the first ones designed in the mine lab using calthenium, they are 20% faster and heat up 40% less."

"Do you know about computers?" I ask her surprised that a young woman with her looks would know all that.

"I'm sure you're often asked that too when they see you for the first time;" she answers me without stopping operating the keyboard and setting up the computer following the instructions I've given.

"Right;" I reply, "It happens to me too often, sorry for assuming the wrong thing. Do you work as an IT person for Jake?"

"More like for Yaiza;" he answers me, "Not exactly IT though, let's just say I've taken a period off, although I try to keep up when my duties allow me to."

I want to ask him what he means, but I don't, something tells me he's not going to answer me, I just sit in the chair, and taking the keyboard out of his hands I start programming.

"I'll come and get you at two o'clock, they are waiting for us to eat at the palace;" Alice tells me leaving the room.

(Epilogue 3)

I am still in a state of shock, I keep going from surprise to surprise since we landed in Kanaan yesterday at nine in the morning.

I was picked up at the airport along with another girl and a boy, both older than me by a huge government limousine, which took us to a luxurious hotel where they gave me a room bigger than the apartment I have in Dallas, and told me that in a couple of days they would receive me at the Palace before taking me to the mines to show me them to start working.

The rest of the morning everything was perfect, the beaches, the food, the people, until I returned to the hotel after lunch and was confronted with the reality of this small Emirate. I had read researching on the internet about female slavery, and I had taken it as a joke, until I saw how two young women dressed in corsets and red leather boots were being fucked in the middle of the reception bent over one of the sofas.

The worst of it was not the way they were being fucked, the two men were chatting quietly, as if they were having a drink or watching TV, the worst was the way the two young women were enjoying it, with intense moans coming out of their mouths and finally cumming as the men filled their pussies with their semen.

When the men came out of the slave girls' pussies they motioned for them to kneel at their feet and clean their cocks, then without further ado they dressed and left quietly. I watched as one of the girls left the reception, while the other one without time to recover was again bent over a sofa by another client.

The scene had lasted barely five minutes, although I had not paid much attention to it, because right in front of me, on the other side of the reception desk, was the young woman who came in the limousine with me. She was being hugged by a young man, about six feet tall, who was holding her with one arm around her waist while he had his other hand under her clothes, across the young woman's face playing with her pussy. The man kept whispering things in the young woman's ear, although his gaze was focused on me.

In the evening I had arranged to meet the girl for dinner, but when I arrived she was not alone, she was accompanied by the same man as before, who again had her clutched against him with his hands playing this time with her tits.

The young girl kept her eyes closed while the man whispered things to her, suddenly the young girl got on her knees on the floor and the man took something shiny out of his pocket, it didn't take me long to realize that it was a slave collar like the ones worn by the slaves at the reception.

I wanted to scream, to do something to stop what was about to happen, but I was unable to move or look away while the man, without taking his eyes off me, closed the collar around the young woman's neck. Then he calmly attached a leash to the collar and pulled her out of the restaurant past me, taking her somewhere to fuck her.

I ran upstairs to my room and lay down on the bed taking my hands to my pussy, if in the afternoon I already masturbated imagining that it was me whom the man had grabbed and whom he was masturbating, at that moment I imagined that it was me he was going to fuck, although due to my scarce sexual experience, no image came to my mind, so I ended up reliving the scene of the afternoon with the man and the reception slave as protagonists.

Today when I woke up I tried to forget about everything, going back to enjoying the sun and the beach, relaxing in the crystal clear sea water. But again when I returned to the hotel I was hit by reality, another slave was being fucked against the wall of the reception, and like the slaves of the previous day was enjoying, the shock came when the man withdrew after cumming in her pussy, the slave turned and I saw who it was: the young woman in the limo, the young woman who had seen placing the necklace a few hours ago, who surely thought she had found something special and now she was just another slave that any client could fuck.

Recovering from the shock I go up to the bedroom, where a new surprise awaits me, on the bed there is a box with a note stuck on it. I look at the box without moving, without reacting for more than ten minutes, finally I take the note and read it.

"Put on what's in the box. A bellboy will pick you up at seven o'clock."

No name, no signature. "It's probably not for me, they must have the wrong room;" I say to myself, leaving the note on the box.

The next half hour I try to distract myself, watch TV or turn on the computer, but I am unable to stop looking at the box, finally driven by curiosity I open the box and let out a scream when I see its contents.

The first thing I see is a leather necklace with a name engraved in gold: Anya, my name, clearly telling me that they have not made a mistake, that the contents of the box are for me. I pull the necklace aside and look at the rest of the contents, it is a very expensive looking black silk lingerie set, I have never worn anything like that, and I have no intention of wearing it.