The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close the box again and try to distract myself, forget about it, and I succeed for a while after taking a shower to relax, until as if someone had programmed it the phone rings, when I pick it up no one answers, just a metallic voice: "Hotel alarm clock service, it's half past six."

Again I look at the box, and this time I can't resist, I take out the lingerie set and start to put it on, the stockings, the garter belt, the bra and the panties, finally I stand in front of the mirror and put on the necklace.

"You look amazing;" I say to myself when I see my reflection, my black curly hair after the shower falls down my back, my tits look bigger because of the bra and the transparencies that cover my torso from my neck to my navel.

"If Angel saw you like this, he'd probably forget about that slut Candice;" I say to myself thinking about the guy I like who ignores me due to the fact that he's dating the head cheerleader, a bimbo blonde bimbo who controls him by shaking her huge tits.

"Fuck, I hit the jackpot!" I hear someone say from the doorway of the room.

I turn and see one of the hotel bellhops, it must be seven o'clock and I haven't noticed, I try to cover myself with my hands, but the bellhop has entered the room and holds my hands.

"I've already seen it all while you were looking at yourself in the mirror;" he says taking my hands behind my back holding them in handcuffs, "And many other people are going to see it tonight;" he adds.

"I don't know what you mean;" I say struggling to try to free myself.

"Don't ask me honey, I'm just following orders;" he replies, "Room 412, Anya, finish getting ready and go down to the lounge;" he tells me, "And that's what I'm going to do;" he adds handing me some shoes.

With my hands cuffed behind my back, it's up to the bellhop to help me sit down and put the shoes on, then handing me my hand to stand up.

"This is still missing;" he says showing me a small shiny metal object, "Bend over the table."

I have a faint idea of what the object he is holding in his hand is, and I refuse to do as he says.

"Look honey, this is going to end up inside your ass whether you want it to or not, and I assure you it will be much more pleasant if you cooperate;" the bellhop tells me in a threatening tone.

Startled I bend over the table and notice how the bellhop pushes my panties aside, bringing his hand first to my pussy and then to my ass.

"I'm a virgin;" I tell him completely terrified.

"Don't worry about that, that problem will be taken care of tonight;" he tells me bringing his fingers back to my pussy.

The bellboy is the second person to touch my pussy, and the first man, the first was my gynecologist. I feel like the slaves at the front desk, despite the situation my body is responding to the bellboy's fingers, and I notice my arousal growing. I feel something cold and metallic entering my pussy, the bellboy is lubricating the object with the wetness of my pussy.

Without stopping playing with his fingers in my pussy he starts to push the object in my ass, the mixture of the pleasure in my pussy and the pain in my ass caused by the object is overloading my senses, and closing my eyes I let out a loud moan.

"I think that was an orgasm;" the bellhop tells me putting on my panties, lifting me up to hook a leash to my collar. "I would have loved to fuck that little mouth of yours;" he says running his fingers wet with my juices across my lips, "But we're already late."

The bellboy guides me through the corridors of the hotel to the gaze and comments of the clients. In the elevator a couple keeps looking at me and commenting to each other that they might be bidding for me.

I don't even realize where they are taking me until we get to a huge room, the bellboy guides me to the wall, and after making me kneel down he attaches the leash to a ring on the wall.

When the bellboy leaves, I look around and see about twenty young women in the same situation as me, some are as frightened as I am, but others seem anxious and excited.

Ten minutes later the doors of the hall open, and about two hundred people enter looking at what is in front of them. I hear laughter, protests and moans all around me, but I ignore them completely, I only have eyes for the three people coming towards me, the man who placed the collar on my traveling companion, a beautiful redhead, naked and with her nipples and clitoris ringed, and a stunning young woman with black hair and olive skin, who looks at me as if I were a piece of candy she is waiting to savor.

"Wake up Miss Miller, we are about to land on Kanaan, you need to strap in;" a voice says to me.

I open my eyes and see one of the flight attendants looking at me smiling. As I sit up in the seat I notice that I have my blouse open and my skirt hiked up, with one of my hands inside my panties.

"Fasten your seat belt and put the seat in a horizontal position;" the attendant tells me looking shamelessly at my tits.

Completely embarrassed I follow the stewardess's instructions and put my clothes on, I look around seeing that luckily we are only traveling three people in the VIP Class area of the plane and they are far enough away not to have noticed what is going on.

"Fuck Anya, this trip is messing with your head;" I say to myself. It's been four months since I turned eighteen, just days after graduating with a double major in Gemology and Biogeology.

With hardly any time to enjoy myself, and due to the fact that despite my age I was at the top of the class, I received dozens of job offers, all very interesting, although the one that caught my attention the most was the one I finally accepted, not only because of the dizzying economic offer, but above all because of the opportunity to work in a mine with unique minerals to which barely a hundred people have had access in the last thirty years.

Everyone from my classmates to my friends, to my parents and family, and even my teachers told me I was crazy to come to a place like this, although I had no idea why, I knew absolutely nothing about Kanaan.

When I researched about the Emirate I found out why everyone talked to me like that; small country in a troubled area, Muslim religion and very traditional and conservative, and with legalized female slavery. None of that made me change my mind, the only thing that caused all that information and all the photos and videos I saw, is that I went from having barely masturbated a dozen times in my life, to masturbate two or three times a day, watching the videos and photos.

Everything until today, when I have masturbated in public imagining that I am one of those slaves.

The same stewardess who woke me up, accompanies me to the airport terminal, where a man with a sign with several names is waiting for me, although it is not him who draws my attention but the three people who accompany him, the same people I saw in my dreams.

"A pleasure to welcome you to Kanaan, Miss Miller;" the man greets me approaching me, "I'm Jacob Francis, the mine manager, although you can call me Jake."

"Nice to meet you Jake, call me Anya;" I reply.

"Perfect, this is Selene;" he tells me pointing to the redhead, "And this is Princess Yaiza, heir to the throne of the Emirate;" he adds pointing to the other young woman.

I breathe a sigh of relief as I realize that although I don't know them in person, I know their faces from my research on the Emirate, my over-excited imagination has included them in my fantasies.

Selene greets me with two kisses and a hug, flashing a smile on her face, Yaiza on the other hand just shakes my hand, looking at me carefully with a serious face, then looking at Jake without saying anything to him.

"Yaiza thinks you're too young for this job, and too innocent for this place;" Jake comments to me.

"We'll have to get her a babysitter if we don't want her to end up with a collar around her neck;" Yaiza blurts out suddenly.

Luckily the arrival of the second person they are waiting for causes a change of conversation, it is a young man who seems to know Jake and Selene for a long time, and who can't stop admiring Yaiza when they greet each other, when they introduce me we both look down, something that surprises me, I didn't expect a guy with his looks to be shy.

"Our last traveler has arrived, Miss Marcos;" Jake comments.

I freeze at the sight of the newcomer, I'm sure I've never seen her before, but the young woman in front of me is the protagonist of my dream, the young woman who ends up enslaved by Jake.

(Epilogue 4)

The job offer could not have come at a better time, I accepted it as soon as I read the job description: Study of biological samples collected in an isolated environment for centuries, product of an explosion. Quite isolated workplace. Maximum confidentiality.

The rest of the conditions of the contract, together with the research I had done, which implied that I was going to study the crater that was formed in Kanaan millennia ago by an explosion, only served to reaffirm my decision.

I just wanted to disappear, to isolate myself from the world, to be in a place where no one knew me. At twenty-four years old, I had lost everything two months ago, my family, my friends, my job, my home and above all the person who had shared my life for six years.

Worst of all, I had done nothing to make it happen, I was the victim, I was the one who had found a week before our wedding, in the bedroom we had just furnished, in the house we had bought to live in, after six years of relationship, my girlfriend Carol impaled on a cock, riding her wildly just as she was reaching a bestial orgasm she had never had in all those years with me.

As if cheating on me hadn't been enough, Carol started leaking videos of our nights of passion on social networks, that would have been bad in a big city like Madrid or Barcelona, but in a village in the Sierra de Ancares between Lugo and León, it was catastrophic.

One thing was that everyone knew or suspected that we were lesbians, it was fine as long as we kept it a secret, "I don't care what you do in the bedroom as long as you behave like a normal person in the street;" my father had told me when I told him that I liked women.

The next day half the people I knew avoided looking at me and insulted me in a low voice, the other half laughed as I walked by, commenting on the videos I had seen. When I met Carol and her lover what was bound to happen happened, I lost my temper and attacked them.

The result was quick, Carol ended up on the floor with a black eye and a broken nose, and her lover crying like a little girl after a kick in the testicles. I ended up arrested by the Guardia Civil, with a restraining order, and fired from my job.

Luckily life is sometimes fair and as I was packing up my old house to get away from there, I happened to check the security camera recordings and discovered that Carol had been cheating on me for two years, sleeping with half the men in the area, both married and single.

Just as the plane was taking off from Madrid to Berlin to catch the flight to Kanaan I sent the videos to social media, to everyone we knew.

The flight lands after eight hours of travel in an airport that surprises me by its modernity, I do not know anything about Kanaan, I have not bothered to find out, I just know that it is part of the United Arab Emirates and therefore I will find many contrasts between modernity and tradition.

I go straight to the passenger terminal, I don't have to pick up any luggage, I have left everything behind, I have travelled with a hand luggage full of books and a few souvenirs.

They have put a message on my cell phone that they would be waiting for me to take me to the hotel, I look around the terminal and see a man in uniform with a sign in his hand, the sign has three names, the second of them is mine.

I approach the group formed by five people, I may be a lesbian, but it is impossible not to notice the two guys, about six feet tall, muscular and handsome, one of them with glasses looks distracted, the other one looks at me and I feel like I am undressing. The girls are equally striking, they are a joy to behold, especially a redhead with a shy look.

Next to the redhead is a girl who looks quite young, but shows a confidence unbecoming of her age, she looks at me with a smile, as if she likes what she sees.

The last of the girls, like the bespectacled guy looks like a newcomer, both have a cart of suitcases next to them. She is also very young, and looks at me as if she has seen a ghost.

"Good morning, I am Reyes Marcos;" I introduce myself to the group.

(Epilogue 5)

"How are you doing in your new life?" I ask her as I play with my fingers in her pussy tearing the first moans of pleasure from her.

"Everything is happening as you said, Lady Frost;" she answers me moving her body to feel my fingers deeper in her pussy.

"They are still idiots who think they are safe because they have finished off a few of my pawns;" I tell her adding a third finger to her pussy, stretching it even further.

"I guess in these two months you've already fucked someone in the group;" I say, "Just tell me how many, no names?"

"I have fucked three, two at college and one at her house, this last one we can say we are dating;" she answers me squirming against her restraints as she incorporated the fourth finger and I begin to pull my hand in and out of her pussy.

"Please Lady Frost!" she pleads with me.

"I don't have to ask you who you want to fuck;" I comment stopping my movements, opening my fingers inside her pussy stretching it to the limit. "I've seen the way you look at Jake."

"Of course, I'm not a lesbian, I enjoy fucking a woman, but what I really want is to have a big hard cock in my pussy;" she answers me, although the orgasm I cause her prevents her from continuing to speak for several seconds, "I've spied on Jake while he fucks teacher Natalie, and I've masturbated while watching, imagining it's me he's fucking tied and gagged on the table."

I take my hand out of her pussy and bring it to her mouth for her to clean it, when she finishes I place a ring gag in her mouth.

"I know you are not a lesbian and for that reason I value what you are doing so much that I have decided to reward you;" I tell her walking over to open the door to the playroom to make way for four naked men with their cocks already hard, "Plus it will also serve as a reminder of what will happen to you if you fail me."

I don't have to say anything to the four men, they immediately surround her and one of them lifting her legs begins to fuck her.

"You know guys, no damage or permanent marks;" I tell the four men, "Otherwise she is yours to do with as you wish."

I should go, it's going to be dawn and I've been away from my safe place for too long already, but in a while two buses will arrive with new girls from Russia, Poland and the Czech Republic, and I like to tell them personally that they are now slaves and in a couple of weeks they are going to be sold at auction, who knows, maybe I'll find some interesting young women to incorporate into my harem.

(Epilogue 6)

I know I should be in Kanaan settling the last matters concerning my inheritance after my father's death, but it has barely been two weeks since we scattered his ashes over the desert he loved so much.

Despite my father's prestige in the Emirate and Caleb and Lady Stephanie's insistence to hold a public ceremony, I refused to make it so. The burial was a private ceremony with barely a dozen attendees, Lady Stephanie, Bungami, Omar, Rania, Lady Nabila, Rose, Paul, Yaiza, Selene and myself. Plus two hooded figures watching from afar.

There were hardly any tears, my father had slowly faded away, he died with hardly any pain and with the last memory of seeing his beloved wife again, as if he had been waiting for that moment, as if he knew she was alive and he would see her again.

My father always had secrets, too many secrets, and his death only revealed many of them. I always thought his businesses were centered around the mines and ancillary industries, those businesses were the only ones I was aware of and the ones I was in charge of.

As it turns out, I now own several shipyards in Germany, Japan, and South Africa, oil developments in Texas, Alaska, and the Bering Sea, several more mines in Chile, Malaysia, and New Zealand, and about a hundred other companies.

"Big Jake was a great man;" Bungami told me when after taking me to an old building in the Old City, where the company's first office in Kanaan used to be, he showed me a huge armored room full of objects, papers and hard drives. "Take it easy and rest for a few days, you'll need months to get all this up to speed."

I took Bungami's advice and left Kanaan the next day, though first taking advantage of the fact that my trusted hacker was in the Emirate dealing with other matters I tasked him to start looking at the contents of the hard drives.

"You can't pay for this with money;" he replied when he saw everything he had in front of him, "I'll have to build a multiple reader to read all that information, and on top of that you're taking the only person in the Emirate capable of helping me.

"I'm only taking Alice for a week;" I replied to Jota, "But you forget that Alice stopped being a slave three days ago, I'm not sure she wants to go back to Kanaan."

"I'm sure she will return;" Jota replies to me very sure of his words.

I haven't spoken to Alice about the matter of the end of her slavery since we arrived in Aspen, she and Selene are enjoying the snow while I stay locked in my room in front of the computer fixing papers.

I've spent half my life in the heat of the desert, and the other half on the beaches of California, I hate the snow and the cold, and I wouldn't have come here if I hadn't promised Alice long ago that I would give her this trip when I was free again.

One room for each of us, that was one of the two conditions of the trip, everyone can do what they want and take who they want to their room. I know that in these three days Selene has taken a girl the second day in the afternoon, and Alice a boy the first night, the rest of the time they spend together, without needing anyone else.

The second condition was that none of them can come to my room to fuck me, I have to be the one to go to their room, they have kept their part of the deal, and I have not been tempted to go to their rooms, when I am not busy with the papers I am enjoying some of the rich girls who can't resist my body and my smile.

Eleven of them have already passed through my bed, five American, two French, one German, one Spanish, one Japanese and one Brazilian, from college girls to models, including one who claimed to be a princess. All of them were quick fucks of barely an hour, except for the Spanish one, which was a night of exhausting sex.

I close the computer intending to go to sleep, when the balcony door opens and I see Selene appear dressed in the ski suit, zipped open to her waist, showing off her breasts and her slave mark.

"I missed you;" she tells me taking off the suit completely, crawling into bed under the covers determined to service my cock.

Hardly a couple of minutes have passed when the balcony opens again, now it's Alice's turn, appearing completely naked, and without a word she slips under the covers.

"You've broken the deal;" I hear her shout to Selene.

"You broke it first;" Alice replies.

The two young women pull back the blankets and get out of bed, each standing to one side.

"I order you to go to your room;" Selene shouts at Alice, who angrily circles the room and stands in front of the redhead clutching her necklace.

"You can't order me around;" she points out to her, "I remind you that I am a free woman while you are still a slave."