The End-of-Year Trip Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene looks at me asking for my help, but I simply smile as I admire their naked bodies.

"Alice is right, it is you who has to obey her now;" I say to Selene, "But since you both have broken the conditions of the trip, and the punishment was that whoever broke it would become my slave for the rest of the trip, you both are now my slaves. So get on your knees and keep your mouths shut;" I tell them.

The two young women look at each other, knowing they are right, and kneel down forgetting any rivalry, they know their pleasure is in my hands.

I get off the bed and place myself in front of them, my cock is already almost hard after Selene's first caresses, and I wait for the two of them to finish getting it ready to fuck me.

I wait a few seconds but neither of the two young women reacts. "What are you waiting for to suck my cock?" I ask them angrily.

"Master Jake has ordered us to keep our mouths shut;" Alice answers me in a serious voice although Selene can't hold back the giggles and ends up causing her companion to laugh as well.

I turn my back to the two young women so they don't see me smiling, Alice has always been defiant when she was a slave, and now that she is a free woman she is not going to be any less so, although that fact is not going to get her out of her punishment, and I know the things she likes the least.

"Suck my cock before I whip your asses and you can't sit down for a week;" I order them turning to her again.

Selene and Alice immediately start sucking my cock, I let out a moan when I feel their mouths on it, those rich girls may have tight pussies and virgin asses but only a couple of them knew how to suck cock in a somewhat decent way.

The two slave girls take turns taking my cock in their mouths, licking and kissing it, trying to make out with my cock in between, it doesn't take me long to realize they have a very similar style, I knew my redhead had practiced a lot with Alice at the hotel and the first few days at the palace, but I couldn't imagine how much.

"Lie down on the bed and spread your legs;" I point to Alice.

Alice lies down on the bed bringing her knees up against her chest, exposing her pussy and ass for his use. Selene and I lie between her legs and begin to kiss the inside of her thighs until we reach her pussy, as I go to play with the ornament on her clit I notice that the gold chain she wore the last time my mouth was there has disappeared, replaced by three thin strands of blue ending in an emerald.

Curious I let Selene take care of her pussy and moving on the bed I focus on her tits, more specifically on her nipples, where I also find novelties: the golden rings have been replaced by threads similar to those on her clitoris, which after encircling her nipples fall a little more than a centimeter until ending this time in two rubies.

"They are a gift from Lady Stephanie;" Alice comments to me, "I consider that she was no longer meant to wear the trappings of a slave."

Disregarding her reply I begin to play with her nipples, biting them gently, moving from one to the other, knowing it is something that drives Alice crazy.

"Don't cum;" I order Alice, waiting for her reaction, never in the three years she has been a slave has she been able to hold back her orgasm, though I'm sure she was doing it to be punished.

"Are you going to punish me if I cum?" she asks me smiling.

"I can't punish you;" I reply, "You are a free woman, I would simply focus on Selene."

Alice looks at me surprised by the answer, at first she thinks I'm joking, but it doesn't take her long to realize I'm serious and I notice how her whole body tenses, straining to avoid orgasm. An orgasm that is inevitable, because no matter how hard she tries now it will be impossible for her to hold back, plus between Selene and me we can make her cum whenever we want.

I abandon Alice's nipples and move back between her legs, attach two of my fingers to the ones Selene already has inside her pussy and start fucking her with them, so that she always has a couple of fingers inside, at the same time Selene plays with the new ornament on her clit.

Without saying anything to Selene, we both increase the pace, adding a third finger, stretching Alice's pussy, when in one movement we both insert our fingers at the same time Alice explodes in orgasm.

I don't intend to make good on the threat, and I prove it to her by pulling Selene away and taking my cock to Alice's pussy, inserting it in one thrust. I've fucked Alice dozens of times as a slave, today I'm fucking her as a free woman, and that feeling is driving her crazy, reaching a second orgasm, which only the movement of Selene sitting on her face keeps it from being heard throughout the resort.

I pull out of Alice's pussy placing my cock at the entrance of her ass, getting ready to fuck it, when a message comes in on the mobile, I am waiting for an important message from Taylor and I look at the phone quickly, it is about the message I was waiting for, as soon as I finish reading it, I get off the bed and start to get dressed.

"Sorry girls but the party is over;" I tell them, "We have to leave for Atlanta right away, Taylor is in trouble."

The End?