The Endless Dungeon: Chocobo Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the dragon knew just what she needed as he moved over her, bracing and crouching, coming up against her as the dominance of him covered her, sending a shiver down her spine, the chocobo crying out her need. It was not often that she had a partner that took the active role in fucking her but that was just where the dragon would prove himself to be different to all the rest, hunkering down over her as she eagerly fanned her tail-feathers for him, flipping them up as high over her back as she was able to.

Rumbling a growl that trembled right through the chocobo, Xigfeldo pushed into her, his body naturally adjusting the size of his cock so that it was the perfect size for her. Of course, that meant sometimes that his shaft would be smaller than it was naturally but that was all well and good as far as Xigfeldo was concerned, considering that it would allow his partners to glean the most pleasure at all times. He was hardly one that wanted to be the biggest in that regard and his cock too would swell and thicken up to please a larger partner, once again denoting him as the most passionate breeder there was in the world. He'd even won the Ceremony of Dragons and been crowned the princess of that ceremony, further proving his worth.

The chocobos weren't to know what they'd gotten into as he ground into Camilla, scooping her up close to him with a forepaw, chest heaving with breath. She was so small against him and yet his cock fit her body perfectly as if he had been made especially for her, slotting together wonderfully. Her vent closed around him, twitching and rippling, yet there was nothing smooth about her administrations, her body responding to him while she keened out shrilly and twisted back and forth against him. Chico's beak dropped and he scurried in closer, but it was hardly unusual to see Camilla twisting in the throes of pleasure even though he could not say that it was usual to see her climaxing so quickly after being penetrated.

But she was beautiful, a blurring mass of pink feathers as she whipped her head back against Xigfeldo's scaled underside, even though neither of them, as yet, knew the name of the dragon. That didn't matter to them though, but the drake was more than just another monster they were facing off against during their adventures, offering them so much more to sate their kinky, cheeky lust. The dragon snarled and Chico flapped around him, curiously bobbing his head just to get a better look at how that cock ploughed into the other chocobo, her slit parting around him with a wet slurp of arousal.

Chico's lust stirred too and there was more too for a little chocobo like him to take, bobbing and chirping with cheeky glee. His head snaked under the drake's leg as he pushed under his tail, though he did not find a tail hole there but only the cloaca, the drake's anatomy more like that of an avian, in a sense, than most of the dragons that they had encountered. There were no rules to how one's genitalia had to be presented, of course, and the chocobos truly had seen pretty much everything going into as many dungeons as they did, even if there were still yet things out there that could surprise them.

Xigfeldo, however, was not privy to any of Chico's musings and merely drove in with smooth, long strokes of his cock, though he couldn't seem to come up against Camilla's innermost barrier, the tightening of her cunny for the firm neck to her womb. It was a featuring of just how well-primed her body was for lust like his that she merely stretched and flexed around him, her cunny stretching, though he wondered if she could take an even bigger cock than his, if that was the case. Maybe that was something to try later, lying back while the little chocobo corkscrewed herself to orgasm after orgasm on his cock, letting her expend every last ounce of sexual fervour that had so drawn him to the two of them in the first place.

Yet orgasm could not be held back and would not be held back as he let out a low, rolling growl that wrapped itself around the chocobo and drew her closer than even the curl of his claws and paw. The drake hunched down even more, hind legs trembling, yet Chico had something cheekier to offer too as he flapped and chirped, his cock on show as he quested too for the dragon's entrance, all that the drake could offer him too. He was hardly the sort of chocobo who wanted to be left out, after all!

His cock slipped and slithered in a wet slick of pre-cum but could not fail to follow the target of Xigfeldo's cloaca, stretched and parted lightly with the presence of his cock pushing through. It made it a little easier for him, although the dragon's position and the curling of his tail around to support Chico's back only made things just about possible for him to slip his cock in. Alas, the dragon's tail pushed him in just the wrong-right direction for his shaft to find the tightness of the drake's anal passage instead within his cloaca, driving deep as Xigfeldo's groans filled the vine-laced cavern.

Three-way pleasure was the way of it, however, as Chico squawked and thrust, using his wings in a fast, beating move to thrust, though shaking his tail-feathers didn't help at all. There was little that he had learned in battling and lusting through the dungeons that helped him with Xigfeldo, the dragon a creature unlike any other that he had experienced before, although that was not a bad thing at all. The drake's anal passage clenched and squeezed around Chico's length and the yellow chocobo found that he could not even thrust anymore, kept softly pressed up to the dragon's hind end as a rippling massage laced the length of his cock, running down his shaft over and over again.

Chico groaned, beak parting, tongue poking out lustfully - not a face that Camilla usually liked him to make! Yet it seemed to be the best one in the moment that he had to give as his cock was milked, his body given the impression that he was thrusting rampantly into a partner without moving at all. All he had to do was lie there and enjoy it while Camilla's moans and screeches filled the cavern, the passageway to the next level of the dungeon, he finally realised, lingering not all that far ahead.

The drake snarled out his orgasm as Camilla shivered, yet there was so much cum to pour from him as he thrust and ground, treating her to the very best that his body had to offer. One orgasm was by far the end of it for him, unlike the other monsters and creatures that they spent their lives getting to know, and Xigfeldo surprised Camilla through what had to be her third orgasm with a flood of cum that pushed into her womb and forced her to swell pleasantly.

Of course, she didn't move off him even as her lower abdomen bloated out more and more with cum, swelling so lustfully that all she could do was keen shrilly and try to buck back against his cock. Camilla didn't have much of a position to bear back on him from, however, but it was just as well that the drake was keener than ever to thrust into her, something driving him on from behind, though she could not find out until later, when they all disengaged, that that something was Chico.

The male chocobo squawked and leaned back, relishing in sensation as orgasm after orgasm was coaxed from him, though he did not have as much seed to supply as Xigfeldo. Sure, he could recover more quickly than most others, considering all the practice he put his body through, but there was only so much to be milked from his testis in such a short space of time. Still, there was pleasure to be had and it washed through him as his feathers tingled at the roots where the feather was seated in his body, squirming and writhing and moaning out his pleasure at every last second of it.

Xigfeldo knew that the female chocobo could not take much more, as plump as she was, but he could not resist one more as her vent clenched and gripped him tightly, though it was nowhere near enough to stop him from thrusting. He had to have what he wanted from them, scales prickling with a tiny edge of heat in his cool-running body, panting heavily as soft ribbons of his breath tickled at the back of his maw. There was much he could do with his breath-ability but in the vine-cavern was not the right time to send it forth, holding that back while he spilt a final, roaring, pumping load of his seed deep into Camilla.

The chocobo screeched and Chico collapsed on his tail, cradled there softly, though the drake had them both in his hold, well-care for and softly coming down from their highs even as his pleasure lovingly tangled them through it. Orgasm came to all of them at once and even his head spun as his hips worked and worked, nearly thrusting hard enough to dislodge Chico, although that was by no means his intention. No, he didn't want to hurt the small chocobo, a pleasant dose of his seed seeping into his anal passage and marking the lips of his cloaca. The dragon could not help but note, with a smirk, that he had not even had to use any of his oily essence to coax the chocobos in but, truly, that was why he had made himself known to them in the first place.

Only when Camilla was well-filled with his seed did he allow her, very gently, to slip from his shaft, laying her down on the shifting floor of vines where she would be comfortable. Splayed out on her front with her legs and wings spread, she moaned lightly, her vent a messy cream-pie of juices, though there was no question as to how much of what was in there belonged to her and what was Xigfeldo's, his cum dominating all else. Purring, the dragon did the same for Chico, finally allowing his shaft out of his anal passage, though the tight edges of his cloaca seemed to try to cling to the chocobo's cock as he withdrew, coaxing a gasp from Chico's beak.

To their credit, however, the chocobos recovered quickly and laughed with Xigfeldo over such a meeting, formally introducing themselves at last. It was neither the most conventional place to meet or have an introduction like that but it was how things were as Camilla settled down comfortably as if to roost, her eyelids heavy. As much as Chico was revitalised and hopping about, keen to continue with their adventure and see if they could get to the final floor of the endless dungeon (that was the challenge, after all), Camilla just couldn't find the sleepy energy to get up again.

She crooned softly and murmured something about going back to the nest for the day, though Xigfeldo was kind enough to open up a portal for her, the heavily pregnant (after his time with her) chocobo who was too tired to even continue with something that she had been looking forward to. But she had found something else that day with Xigfeldo and Chico and would return another time with a team that made her heart pound in all the right ways, leaning on into such adventure that she would be energised beyond all belief.

Chico chirped sadly and hopped from one foot to the others as she left, the portal sealing itself behind her, though it was merely from the loss of his dungeon partner. Could he really go on exploring the floors with just himself? He wasn't so sure that he'd get too far without Camilla to watch his back when he was taking the leap and the charge for himself, even though they had, before, adventured solo.

A claw tapped him on the shoulder, gently. What he'd forgotten was that he wasn't alone there - not really.

"Perhaps I could accompany you?"

Xigfeldo grinned and dropped the chocobo a wink, though the answer should have already been clear as Chico bobbed and hopped, flapping his wings so hard that he leapt ten feet off the ground. What went up had to come down in the case of chocobos, however, and he bounced and bounced, springing off his toes with extreme agility and a feat of a skill that had been well-honed through all the times that he had spent in the dungeons with Camilla. But Xigfeldo was bigger and stronger still, as if he really was a boss, perhaps he could get even further! Could they have three in a dungeon team yet? Sometimes it made them more of a target but it was not as if the dragon was discreet...

He chattered softly, under his breath, about his plans, what he wanted to do, all the treasure and rare fruits (which could be taken back to the village to be distributed) that the deeper floors of the dungeon held. Some things only grew underground and he needed to get them so very desperately for the good of those that he was adventuring for, although he did add some mushrooms to his list, considering how tired Camilla had been. Those would, at least, revitalise her to some extent even as they moved onto the next floor, which was a sweeping crystal cave that didn't seem to have anything in it. Even the walls were smooth as if they had been carved and cut meticulously, though there was nothing natural about them as Xigfeldo stared down at the edge of the crystal sheet, catching his reflection.

Chico closed his beak, surveying it gravely.

"There'll be traps in here," he said, indicating the perfectly flat expanse of purple and blue crystal, the floor as smooth as ice. "Nothing is set up like this without something lying in wait."

That was true too as even the carved stairs to the next floor could be seen at the far end as if they were luring them to dart out into the unknown, to take a leap of faith that, surely, would not land them anywhere good. Yet Xigfeldo had a trick or two of his own to draw someone else out if they were to come to them rather than have them walk into the trap of another. And he wasn't much one for being surprised by something that he didn't have a claw in himself.

Tapping a claw thoughtfully against his snout, he turned to Chico.

"What floor is this?"

Chico looked at him strangely.

"Ninety-five, I think."

One could only tell what floor was which from counting and, of course, the bosses that had taken over some of them. Whereas the crystal floor had the appearance of being a boss-room, it was not at that time and Xigfeldo chuckled softly as he turned his hindquarters to the crystal, facing back the way they'd come.

Not a word more needed to be spoken as he slowly but surely released his oily essence, the aphrodisiac that could call in any creature to him. Of course, there was an element of luring to it but that was hardly something that Xigfeldo was at all concerned about, knowing that he was only there to draw someone out of hiding, adventure tingling through his veins. Chico moaned out loud, beak parted as he breathed heavily through his nares, the slits for breathing atop his beak, though Xigfeldo could not help but affect him too as his body tried to coax in even the chocobo.

Yet his aphrodisiac painting the lips of his cloaca in a thick slick of his fluids called down the one who had been waiting for them, a female dragon with huge, bat-like wings that were far, far larger than her body. She dropped from the ceiling as if she was a bat, snarling and showing off her teeth that were shaded just like the crystals that lined the cavern that she was so keen on defending.

"Mine!" She snapped, spreading her wings so far out that they touched either side of the cave. "All mine! Leave now!"

Yet while they had no intention of disturbing or taking anything from her home, they did still want to get by and her eyes swiftly grew unfocused as she did not understand the lust growing in her. While Xigfeldo brought down her defences, she swayed in place, her lower jaw falling slack, tipping towards him even if she did not, as yet, understand what was happening.

Her head swung back and forth, seeking out the source of that scent. There was something there, something that she needed...and she'd take it too!

Xigfeldo was already in mid-air though, launching himself forth with a powerful leap and a roar from his agape muzzle, rasping out his lust as his cock slid out into the softly cool air. He needed her as much as, in that moment, she needed him, yet all that he had to deliver unto her was pleasure untold, her wings spread and flailing, yet he had the upper claw.

It took nothing at all for Xigfeldo to time his twist just so that he could slip under her, seeking out the treat of her slit, though she had a strange set to her body where there was a softer, wider patch of vulnerably soft scales between her tail hole and her pussy-slit. A faint twinge of regret flowed through him that she did not have a cloaca like him but there was still much fun to be had as he slithered his tongue up into her pussy, finding the nub of her clit instantly and twirling his tongue around it.

And she was his right then and there, moaning and dropping to the cavern floor, though she had him to prop her up, her massive bat wings spread out to either side, flowing like water as they rippled. She shuddered and trembled against him, unable to do anything else but suck in great, big greedy gulps of his breath, wanting more though not quite knowing how to get it. But Chico was not to stay on the sidelines, although he did excitedly chirp that he wanted to find out how Xigfeldo did that scent trick, shaking it off the best he could. It was good for him that it had more of an effect on Xigfeldo than on him but the dragon's body was far more concerned about drawing the dragoness in and filling her respiratory system with pheromones than the chocobo slightly outside his attention.

The drake purred as he curled around the dragoness, holding her close while she shuddered and gasped, her mind pleasantly foggy, but everything was to come out as she wanted it to very shortly. They weren't there, after all, to harm her but to merely move on by and there was so much more in the dungeon left for them to explore as he nuzzled down her neck, his shaft questing for her cunny as he pressed her down onto her back, her wings splayed out and flapping, taking up far more of the dungeon floor than strictly seemed necessary.

Yet all came right when his shaft sank into her and she knew what she wanted, what she needed so very desperately as her folds closed around him, trying to twitch and pulse, although his cock was too much for her in her lust-addled state. The bat-dragon moaned and let her head fall back, shaking, to her the floor of her crystal cavern, tail swinging back and forth, shimmers of blue and purple clinging down the length of it. It was hard for her to think about something like that, however, as he ploughed into her, taking no prisoners as his cock ground into her willing slit over and over again.

Not an inch of his cock was spared as he fucked her but Chico surprised even Xigfeldo by hopping over the dragoness' muzzle, his smaller shaft on show. Yet it proved to be the perfect size for her jaws and the chocobo showed not a single ounce of fear as he humped and ground into her muzzle, the dragoness' tongue slipping and twirling sinuously around his length. She could not have said just why she was doing it but there was no need for those thoughts to cloud her head in lieu of pleasure as she sucked on the chocobo's cock, the driving length sliding over her tongue, pushing and grinding, though he would not reach up into the back of a muzzle that was so much longer than the beak that he was best used to.

Chico chirped and groaned, the tingle of orgasm pulling at him, though there was nothing between them that made it so that climax had to be held back from, his tail-feathers shivering as he humped and worked towards that fervent first high. With his yellow feathers fluttering out, still losing a couple every so often, he matched Xigfeldo thrust for thrust, his exploration and sexual prowess putting him on an even level with the dragon even though it was the first day of their meeting. In all honesty, Xigfeldo could have out-fucked him when exhaustion finally took the chocobo down but it would be a longer, more drawn-out battle than any he had undertaken before with any other species, the dragon rumbling as he showed off all that he had to offer, tail twisting softly around the dragonesses.