The Endless Dungeon: Chocobo Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a moment of closeness where there may not have otherwise have been any, his shaft disappearing into her, using every last inch of it to please her. She screamed out her orgasm and, if she had not been snaking her head back and forth so desperately, he would have caught her jaws in a draconic kiss, though it was not an option at that time. He had more to offer though, spilling his load with a snarl of a growl, lips rippling as his tongue sent those sounds forth, his lust rising and pounding, flowing through him as it did every time he found a new partner that sent such thrills through him.

Variety, after all, was the spice of life and he was not in the habit of restricting himself in the slightest, the little chocobo huffing and squawking as he reached his high too, filling the dragoness' maw. While her hungry pussy clenched and rippled around Xigfeldo's cock, she played a more active part in sucking down the chocobo's cum, tongue working and swirling around the head of his cock to ensure that not a single drop of cum was left behind, Xigfeldo's aphrodisiac doing its best work on her. Her scales simmered with pleasure, muscles loosening, more relaxed than before, and they knew that their job there was done, her cunny filled with a thick and heady dose of cum and surely hot on her way to being impregnated, considering just how virile Xigfeldo was.

Alas, they had to continue, leaving her there, spread out, to recover, though Chico's cock did not retreat. It was as if he knew where they were going and just what they were facing, though it was fair too to say that he was more experienced with exploring dungeons than Xigfeldo was.

A couple of floors passed without much notice, a naga with the torso of a woman and the long, winding tail of a serpent hissing and lunging to strike before Xigfeldo immobilised her, twisting his tail around and around hers while Chico took charge and pounded her pussy. It was a strange sort of slit that was halfway between humanoid and serpentine, though it didn't matter in the passion of it all. She cried out her orgasm while Xigfeldo's cloaca drooled more and more of his cum and feminine juices, mixed in with a slop of his thickly aromatic oily essence, over her scales, driving her into a frenzy while the chocobo did all that he needed.

She took more than one orgasm, however, to satisfy her and chocobo was only able to withdraw from her as she relaxed, going limp, moaning out her satisfaction. Xigfeldo may not have gotten his fill on that floor but there were more still to come and the next one, after the naga, proved to be one of the most exciting of all.

Bahamut did not bother hiding as he stood tall and proud in the centre of his hall, a cavern that had been decorated as if it was in the centre of a palace, for it was, to him, such a thing. He smirked, eyes dancing, head tilted cockily, as they approached, for no one had ever passed by him in the challenge of the endless dungeon, his blue-purple scales shifting lightly between the two shades, on the edge of the spectrum between the two colours. That could have, however, been due to the flickering, dancing flames of the blue torches set into the walls, twisting colours so that they could be more or less than what they were, Xigfeldo and Chico approaching cautiously, shafts already out.

"And what have you brought for me?" Bahamut rumbled, although he could not have denied that there was an edge of curiosity in his tone too. "You...do not look like regular travellers and adventurers."

It was wrong for a loss, a beast like him, to be so set on the back foot, though no harm was to come for him as he dipped his draconic muzzle to the green of the underside of his neck, the plate-scales slanting down his stomach to the underside of his tail. Respectfully, Xigfeldo took note of his large, yellow claws, the colour setting off the hue of his scales even further, though the dragon was not all that much bigger than him. That was not something that had put him off potential partners in the past, however, and he swallowed his smirk, hiding his talents until the opportune moment presented itself. He did still let his essence tease out, marking the edges of his cloaca, though only one who knew it was there would know to look for it. And Bahamut was not that experienced a dragon, having spent so very many years in his dungeon.

It was Chico that made the first move from the tiniest flick of Xigfeldo's tail, a little signal that they had agreed on together. He had the elements of both speed and surprise, a lustful yellow blur as he lunged for the beast of Bahamut. The dragon was ferocious, lunging with a snarl on his lips, showing a flash of white teeth, everything that made him the beast he was. Yet he had won the majority of his battles on bulk and brawn alone, a flame flickering in the back of his maw that was only destined to add to the scorch marks on the wall and ceiling.

Chico was too quick for him but it was not Chico alone that was destined to bring down the beast of Bahamut, managing only to scurry around under the larger dragon's tail and leap for his cloaca. His beak stroked the edge and the drake started, stumbling back - enough of an opening for Xigfeldo to close the rest of the distance between them, coming up against the beast as a more equal foe, dragon to dragon.

Bahamut snarled and snapped but his attention was diverted and distracted, not knowing which of them to go for as he was twisted back on himself, claws flashing. Xigfeldo may have taken a slice or two from them but his healing abilities left to the forefront of his mind, working away while he bore the dragon back against the wall, snarling and slashing, meeting him blow for blow.

It was his oily essence finally tickling and filtering into the nostrils of Bahamut, however, that brought him down at last, however, Chico darting and leaping and squirming his whole body up against Bahamut's much larger cock as it emerged. The dragon couldn't help it and Xigfeldo snarled as he pinned him back to the wall, on his hind legs with his fore claws dug into the drake's shoulders, forcing even his wings out of the way. His claws scraped on stone but there was still more than enough space between his hind legs for Chico to rush in, taking charge while that cock was vulnerable. He could neither take it into his beak nor his tail hole, as much as he wanted to, though his cloaca could have stretched if he had enough time to take the full girth of Bahamut's cock, the patience and lube to allow his body to strain deliriously around it.

Sadly, there was no time for something like that to take place in the dungeon when there were still so many levels of the endless dungeon to explore, Xigfeldo growling and shoving his body up against that of the larger dragon, though pinning him there was luxurious in its dominance. As much as Bahamut struggled, his fight weakened with lust, jaws hanging open, shock crossing his face as he tried to come to terms with what was happening, though it was such a first that he could be forgiven for perhaps not understanding.

Allowing him down, Xigfeldo quickly wrapped his body around Bahamut's, using his body, effectively, to pin him, the weight of his scaled form bearing down in particular around Bahamut's neck and shoulders, keeping his wings out of action. The position was helped by the fact that Bahamut walked on two legs more often than not, leaving his claws free to attack and stab, even though Xigfeldo already had him right where he wanted him to be. Although the drake's tail thrashed, it still left his back end free for Chico to do what he did best with a cock he knew how to use, even if the huge dragon's shaft was too large for him to truly take the beast with right then and there.

Chico's shaft was no problem, however, as he found the dragon's cloaca and thrust wildly, taking his chance while it was made available to him, thrusting and grinding deep as he spread the drake's backdoor entrance for perhaps the first time. There was no way for either of them to know that, considering that they would be unlikely to ever meet Bahamut again, but the dragon shuddered bodily, struggles falling, drifting, simmering down as the fire crackling in the back of his mouth too died off.

Xigfeldo smirked and then Bahamut was treated to another first as he moaned out loud, the silver-black drake shoving his cock deep into the larger beast's mouth, sealing away any protests that may have been present. That was, of course, if protests could come when one was moaning so loudly, pleasure lancing through the beast like nothing ever had before. He was a top and that should have been well enough known for all that chose to come up against him.

Yet there was ecstasy to be had and taken too from submitting, even if it may not have been the most natural thing for him. That was okay though as life was all about new experiences as he gulped and slurped down Xigfeldo's cock, though the silver-back drake was careful to not thrust too hard and over-face him too quickly. Bahamut's tongue, however, could not help but slip and tickle out, scooping up more and more of his pre-cum and oil, fuelling his desire to please, lust curling through him, desperate to see what more there was there for him.

That was just what Xigfeldo and Chico, as a dungeon buddy team, had to offer him though, passion rising, flooding them, driving them on to thrust and grind, the cries of the group echoing through the gaping cavern. There may have been an elaborate throne laid out to Bahamut's back, but he was no longer the king in the domain that he called home, even if he was not to be usurped or toppled from his throne at the same time. He was fortunate that they had nothing untoward planned for him, though it was a first for him, certainly, moaning and grunting, his tail twitching even as he had the sense of mind to keep it out of Chico's way. Something in him, even then, didn't want to hurt the chocobo for he knew there was no real threat there, lust swirling amongst confusion a mind that was not yet primed for the unleashing of passion.

Chico squawked and squalled, hammering in, the quick thrusts of his hips something that he had developed in the dungeons. Of course, Camilla had let him practise the tactic on her many a time too, grinding into her anal passage and her feminine one, until it was perfected, everything coming together wonderfully so that she even made up reasons why he needed to keep practising again and again. Only later would he find out that she had been playing him the whole time, more coming to the surface for the passion of lusts untold, slamming into the dragon as his pre-cum drooled forth in a desperate trickle.

Considering the size difference between them, however, he didn't have to have all that much lubrication from his shaft to be able to pull the full-force of his agility and power into his thrusts, body aching in the best of ways. His wings beat, flapping hard to push his body on and on, the chocobo thrusting and grinding, the erratic force of his thrusts sending Bahamut into twisting throes of pleasure. Not even Xigfeldo could completely pin him down with the binding weight of his body but Bahamut got into it, groaning around the length of the other drake's cock, slurping and gulping around it as Xig's throbbing length even pulsed up into the back of his throat.

Pre-cum drooled and Bahamut's head rolled, jaws hanging open, though Xigfeldo was tucked down more than enough to ensure that he was not in the line of fire of a jet of flame. He groaned but his lust was coming as the chocobo screeched, spilling a load of cum up under his tail. Chico thrust manically, lost in pleasure, almost forgetting the reason that he was there as he slammed in, the drake's cloaca stretched around him as he ploughed deep, the dragon's anal passage tightening around him. His hole could not help but close down on the chocobo's shaft as he thrust and pounded, everyone lost to the drama of pleasure, how passion coursed through them, bodies humping and grinding together for that ultimate high.

Yet there was little that Bahamut could do to hold back the ultimate onslaught of pleasure, hips rocking and trying to thrust even though he was not in any position to do so. It was coming, thick and fast, curling through his guts like a pit of snakes, tail thrashing, the chocobo thrusting, sending him spiralling into spurts of sensuality. His cock throbbed as his body was forced into trembling ecstasy, even his wings still as he braced, trying to keep up with Xigfeldo's thrusts as the drake ground over his twisting tongue, left to cum.

Xigfeldo had his pleasure though as Chico withdrew from the tired dragon's cloaca, cock dripping with cum, thrusting with a snarl as Bahamut tried to twine his tongue around him. The drake may have been clumsy in given the first blowjob of his life but that wasn't about to stop him from taking his pleasure as his cock finally twisted and let loose, the dragon snarling out a roar that shook the pillars of the room, throne trembling where it stood. He tightened his grip on Bahamut, even though the dragon wasn't going anywhere, staying perfectly still as those lips and that tongue stroked him to shivering pleasure, Bahamut taking every drop of cum straight down his throat. Even Xigfeldo had to be a little bit impressed about that.

Yet the dragon-boss would have to be left there to wake from a lustful slumber where he spent another load of cum across his stomach, Chico bobbing about and chirping in triumph at such an easy conquest.

"Come on!" He squawked, nipping Xigfeldo's tail as if he was trying to drag him on. "Let's go!"

For he was right in saying that there were still so very many floors to go, so much to explore, and his cock already throbbed for more, drooling a thick stream of pre-cum that splattered as he walked with a slow, waddling stride. The next floor brought them face to face with what Chico told him was called a coerul: a hunkering, cheetah-hyena hybrid that moved between running on all fours and standing up on two legs with a thick mane of fluff like that of a hyena and a blockier muzzle that would never have been seen on a cheetah. Yet the spots were there and Xigfeldo admired them, wondering if there were any hybrids like that in his world, as he let one pound him, his tail raised and back end hunkered down so that they could mount him one after the other.

Chico had been fortunate enough to find a male and a female that wanted both parts of him, his cock driving into the female's pussy while his tail-feathers lifted for the lusts of the male, their screeching snarls echoing off the tunnel walls. They may all have been in close confines but they had all they needed right then and there, the chocobo shrilling out his pleasure as he had to do very little to satisfy the coeruls that he had not had the pleasure of lying with for so very long.

But Xigfeldo could not linger where Chico hastened him on, the little chocobos relentless energy more invigorating even than sex and intoxicating. Xig could have teased him by showing off his scent play ability but he could not have said too that he didn't want to see what the chocobo promised him lay ahead, bouncing through another few floors and taking down a few giant bats into screams of sexual pleasure, spent in orgasm behind them.

But the beast that he sought for his own lust rather than the treasure that he knew too lay ahead was Leviathan - not just a leviathan but the Leviathan.

Wind whistled across the open expanse, stars twinkling above, though they were cold in the light they emitted. It was an endless dungeon but magic conducted the levels and layers, twisting and turning them one way and the other as they explored the greater depths of the outer realms. Xigfeldo turned his muzzle upward, lips quirking with a smile, for the leviathan was already there as Chico gasped and took a shaking step back.

A mighty beast, a sky-serpent time with fluttering, massive wings that carried his serpentine form as if it weighed nothing at all, snaking through the air as he lunged for them. Xigfeldo had to be quick, taking Leviathan's blow instead of Chico, knocked back and snarling as the wind was struck from him. Chico cried out and the chocobo was with him then, spinning around in a flurry of yellow feathers as he whirled and whirled, darting at such a speed that Leviathan could not follow him and yet tried to at the same time.

The leviathan snarled, dizzied, and Xigfeldo moved in, squeezing and working his genitals to force out more and more of his oil, for he would need every last drop of it to seduce and tame Leviathan. Chico called out to him and he turned to catch the chocobo scurrying, head lowered, throwing his weight into his run to get to the felled Leviathan's head. Leviathan tried to lift it but his senses were dulled, as much as he wanted to fight, confused as to what was to happen to him while they hastened to make all pleasurably clear to him.

Yet not even Leviathan could have expected a cock to thrust between his lips, though they could not have known that he was far from a stranger to such pleasures. Fins that guided him through the skies lay down against the length of his body where they were not needed and he grunted thickly in the back of his throat, the small shaft not reaching the back of his mouth, though the chocobo was only just getting started. Xigfeldo grunted and heaved with breath to weigh down Leviathan, though the silvery-blue scales beneath the starlight were something that even he had to admire.

Yet he was not interested in penetrating Leviathan as he coaxed out the sky-serpent's cock with the weight and grind of his body, twisting and using his tail to position himself on top in the perfect position to sink onto him. His cunny drooled with want for use and he could not help himself from taking Leviathan as deep as he possibly could, his body adjusting for the size of that massive cock, stretching him out perfectly. Even if Leviathan had been too big for him his body would have been able to adjust to it much as his cock adjusted to suit his partners, yet all came together perfectly beneath the cool of the stars and a dark breeze licking his scales.

He matched Chico moan for moan, their eyes glinting in the darkness as they fucked the larger beast, Leviathan squirming more and more weakly beneath them. He didn't know what to think but one such as he could be easily thrown off their game when they no longer had to play by the rules of the land that had been set down for them, relaxing into it as he leaned into Xig's scent, moaning and grunting around the cock in his mouth. His tongue twirled around the chocobo's length, coaxing an orgasm from him that Chico squawked through, clinging to Leviathan's muzzle with his clawed feet for some sense of stability, wings quivering as they spread, yet the sky-serpent did not try to tip him, thankfully, in his moment of weakness.

Xigfeldo's tongue hung out of his muzzle as he moaned out loud, grinding and rocking his hindquarters down, tail pinning the weightier length of Leviathan's body. It was more the thrust of his hips that kept the beast in place than the weight of him, though he relished in the thought that he could be the one pinned under Leviathan if he came back to see him another time. Leviathan growled under him, his whole, sinuous body trembling with desire, scales rippling and flowing. Even that slight movement of his body drove his cock up into Xigfeldo, the dragon humping and snarling, twisting his head back and forth. Yet there was only bliss to come as Xigfeldo ground down onto that massive length, fitting his body so perfectly, muscles rippling and scales itching with the raw inclination of true desire that could only be found in such situations.

Xigfeldo was quick to climax as he was hardly trying to hold back as he strove above all else to milk a load from Leviathan, taking that seed for himself, the beast snarling and hissing, even as he sucked on Chico's cock. It was funny that he could make such noises even when his maw was full and, giddy with lust, Xigfeldo laughed out loud as he climaxed, his laugh peeling off into a screech as his body convulsed in such throes of pleasure that it was all he could do to keep up the motion of his hips.