The Endless Dungeon: Chocobo Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the world turned around him as Leviathan twisted, on top at last and far more easily pinning him with the weight of his body. His tail lashed back and forth and Xigfeldo purred beneath him, willingly offering his body up to the beast, the only thing that he had ever come there to do.

Chico squawked, though a load into the dragon's muzzle was not about to satisfy him as he trembled there on the edge of climax, the lash of that tongue pulling him sweetly over the edge. Luckily, with the thick headiness of Xigfeldo's perfume hanging in the air around them like a cloud that could not be swept away, he was able to cum and cum again. He flooded the serpent's muzzle with as much of his cum as he had to offer him, though there was still more to come with Xigfeldo's help, leaving the last spurts to spray across the sky-serpent's face. Far from being debased by it, Leviathan murred under his breath and lapped it off, a cheeky glint in his eye, although he did not yet have the words with which to convey the depths of his, albeit confused, lust.

He didn't have to though as Chico took advantage of the moment, chirping with chocobo glee as he scurried to the Leviathan's twisting tail, pinning Xigfeldo down though leaving his tail hole woefully and wonderfully exposed. It was as if it was all meant to be as he found that hidden entrance within Leviathan's cloaca, following the line of his cock to that sweet tightness and release as his shaft remained hard.

All Xig knew of that was Chico's squawks growing in fervour while Leviathan pounding him, the twisting pulse of his undulating body growing all the more urgent. Xigfeldo's cunny milked him for all he was worth, practically begging him to cum, yet the serpent held off with a roll of his eyes, the third eyelid slipping down in a moment of true vulnerability as if his body thought that, in that moment, he was at some kind of risk. With the two adventurers, however, he never would be, even if they had given him a very interesting idea in how to detain further interlopers in future times. They wouldn't know what had hit them but Leviathan would no longer even have to send them scurrying from his domain with their tails between their legs. He shivered, purring as he let the chocobo fuck him in short, jack-hammering thrusts. More like leave them dripping in his cum...

Leviathan couldn't help himself, driving in, letting the chocobo sort himself out as much as he was bucked and jostled about with the rampant fervency of the serpent's thrusts. He couldn't stop and wouldn't stop as he licked stray drools of cum from his muzzle, scales tingling, driving into a hot, wet cunny at the same time as being pounded. And, oh, how he needed it, the tension in his body giving him the impression that his scales were drawing tauter and tauter, even though that was not something that could happen and he knew that too. It was just the sensation of it as his internally held testis churned and ached for release, every last bit of pent-up energy within him needing somewhere to go at all costs.

Finally, he cried out as Xigfeldo blasted out his climax too, his shaft expelling a load of cum too, everything coming to a head for the dragons at once. One orgasm spiralled into another for his female sex as his cunny rippled and pulled at him, showing off his muscular control as he milked the leviathan of all the cum he had to give and more, demanding it, his body taking everything from him. Leviathan could only shudder and let his tongue hang from his muzzle, avoiding his sharp teeth, wings flapping and fins trembling as he tried to retain some control over his body when he had already thrown all to the wind, his home.

The dragons did not, however, make it easy for Chico to reach his high, panting and chirping even as he used short, sharp thrusts to pound a deliciously tight hole. His eyes rolled in pleasure. When had he last had such a wonderfully squeezing hole, the sort of entrance that made him want to fuck them even deeper and harder than he already was? The chocobo could not have been said to be the most elegant with his words in the heights of passion but neither did he have to be while screeching out his lust, his body finally tipping over the edge to shoot his load into the serpent. It was not under his tail, for there was a huge length of tail to the beast to be ridden through, but it was good enough as he panted, his puffed-up, feathery body shuddering with delight, need simmering down at long last.

The Leviathan laid his head down with a groan, all anger simmered down in his heart, for he could not truly remember what he had been angry about in the first place. No harm had come to anyone and his cock slid from Xigfeldo with a wet slurp of desire, the drake grunting in the back of his throat and licking his lips, though he did glance wistfully at Leviathan's cock as if he wanted a taste of it too.

Maybe another time...

Chico tugged at him, eyes shining with chocobo urgency.

"Camilla will need me! Can you get me back there quick?"

For the time being, that was the end of their challenge, Xigfeldo slipping away through a portal, though he was sure to open up another one back at the nest Chico shared with Camilla back in their home base - a portal that connected his world to that of the chocobos so that they could always come back and forth. Who knew: maybe the chocobos would want to come live with the wilder types of feathered fiends out in his territory or even cosy up with Vellura by the fire on a winter's night, for they had drawn his interest in a very special way in a short space of time.

Bidding Chico farewell, he dashed through the portal while the chocobo exited the dungeon through the escape route he knew all too well, his cock slipping softly back into his cloaca. Tucked away in there, softly cleaned later, it would remain until Camilla chirped for his services all over again and the chocobo would cover her body with his over and over again while her body plumped up with a clutch of hybrid dragon and chocobo eggs.

He didn't know quite why the dragon had turned up in the dungeon that day but, as he nestled down with Camilla for the night, Chico could not have been more pleased that things had transpired as they had, although it would be a while before Camilla was ready to go out adventuring again. Until then, they would stay together, looking after one another as they always had, though the portal twinkled on the edge of their sleeping quarters of a nest to remind them that there was always someone else out there that had an open door for them at all times.

Chico's beak inched closer to the twinkling sparkles of the portal, mesmerised.

Where would he end up, with Xigfeldo, if he went through?