The Energy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you have to be connected before we can do that. Also, what dream?"

"It was strange. I was in a city that had been destroyed by some kind of battle when I heard someone in the distance yelling at me. I wanted to find them but I didn't know how. Then you showed up and said you could help but we just started having sex."

"That would've been me helping. When we're connected and we connect physically, our Energy, and our power, strengthens. Any physical touch will do, as long as we're open to it. Do you remember feeling a vibration as we made love?" I said yes and she said, "That means you were open to my Energy. Connected lovers feel each other's Energy more intensely. And the more intimate the touch the better the connection and the faster the power will return."

"But it only works if I can access my Energy too?" She nodded. "And sex?"

"There's no greater intimacy than when you're making love with someone."

"What about the dreams?"

"Dreams? Plural?"

"Yeah, before I woke up in bed with you, I had another dream." She looked at me as I told her about my dream and when I tried to explain about the symbol I'd seen Victoria got a pen and paper. It took a few tries, but I finally drew it the way I'd seen it in my dream.

"Looks like a sigil, but not like any I've ever seen before."

"What's it mean?"

"Sigils are magical symbols that can have great power. I use them around the house for protection from magical attacks or intrusions."

"They didn't protect me."

"Whoever did that must have had something very personal of yours. Probably something we left at your house. Once you're connected to the Energy, and me, you'll be as safe as a baby in his mama's arms. I mean, if you want to be connected to me, that is."

"I don't want anything more in this world."

"Good, and don't worry, we can go back and clear your house out. And I'll try to get a hold of Cassandra. She'll know what this is."

"Okay, I'll get dressed and we can get going."

Victoria grabbed my arm, "We'll go, but I need you to get lots of rest because I'm not done with what you started."

We began kissing and I knew my life had changed forever.

12