The ENF Catcher Pt. 02

Story Info
Megan is used as decoration with other ENFs.
1.1k words
4.06
13.7k
3

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing a black dress with whitestars across the fabric and ruffles at the neck and cuffs, a purple cloth faux-belt, a tall black top hat, pointed black high heeled boots, a sensible amount of make-up, and lacy red underwear safely covered by all of it. I was a tough, sexy broad who was not to be trifled with.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, if you don't have a ticket, I can't let you in."

I was currently being trifled with. It was a young man acting as valet for the theatre. It was a showing of The Woman With A Thousand Outfits And Nothing To Wear. I had the chance to buy tickets for months, but I intentionally chose not to. The game of winning tickets simply by throwing my weight around was too exciting.

I took a moment to prepare myself for the joy of every word of this sentence: "Do you have any idea who I am?"

"Sorry, ma'am, I don't." If he was exasperated by the cliche, he held it back.

"I am Megan Bandini." I relished the look of horror on his face. I use my family's money to fund theatres, restaurants, musicians. A well-placed word from me and I could destroy a career - certainly this fool's career, something he could have avoided if he'd recognised me.

"Oh lord! I'm sorry, Miss Bandini," he said, his face turning white.

"I should think so," I said, mentally planning on putting a bad word in for him.

"Which seat would you like?" he asked, pitifully unaware of the fate that was waiting for him. My secret plan made me feel powerful. His desperate flailing to please me was only funnier knowing his destruction was inevitable and imminent.

"A box seat, please," I said. My polite but firm tone was practically arousing. I was toying with him! I and I alone controlled his fate.

"Megan Bandini?" said a man's voice behind me.

"Yes?" I turned. It was a man in a simple cloak and uniform holding a crossbow.

"You are under arrest in the name of the King for the crime of murder." He pointed the crossbow at me. "Take off your clothes."

----

I was naked. My hands were tied behind my back so that each hand was gripping my opposite elbow. There was a rope tied around my neck, with the opposite end held by my captor as he led me through a corridor. It was an opulent mansion; paintings on the walls, tapestries, fine furniture. We turned a corner and I saw a corridor with a dozen naked women lined up along the sides. Their wrists were tied to hooks on the walls and they were all wearing pendants. Some of them had green numbers on them.

There was a gap in the space of two of them. My captor lead me to it and began untying me. As soon as I was free, I began to struggle.

"Megan." His voice was sharp but emotionless. "I will no longer warn you. The next time you struggle against me when I untie you, I will simply start spanking you."

I felt the echo of the last time he spanked me. I felt great shame, but I stopped struggling. I saw the other naked women smirking at me and was humiliated. They had no right! He tied my wrists to the hooks on the walls, keeping my hands as high as possible. He then took a pendant out of his bag with a green circle on it and hung it on my neck.

"This pendant will count the number of times you speak, Megan. For each word you say, you will be spanked twice. Nod if you understand."

"Fuck you." When I spoke the words, it was if the air was being sucked out of my mouth and downward. The green circle turned into a green four.

"When I get back, you will receive four spanks." He walked out.

It was me and the other naked women. I felt anonymous amongst them. That filled me with fury. I wasn't even Megan Bandini, stripped naked and dragged around in public; I was a naked woman, no more or less important than any other naked woman. What a degrading thought.

The naked women were staring at me, of course. One of them was frowning at me. She was tall and muscular, with short and very curly blonde hair.

"You're Megan Bandini," she finally said. I saw her pendant shift from zero to six and her expression shift from puzzlement to a sneer.

"Your pendant!" cried out another woman. She was also tall but she was pear-shaped, with a big round belly and little boobs. Her hair was brown and tied back in a ponytail. When her pendant went from zero to four, she looked down in a panic and muttered "Oh no!", turning it into an eight. She muttered "Eep!" and it became a ten before she finally went silent, the stupid cow.

"It's totally worth it just so this evil little shit can get her nose rubbed in it," said blondie. Her pendant jumped to forty.

"Oh, Megan Bandini?" said another woman. She was almost as short as me but much skinner with almost no boobs, and her hair was long and dark and black. Her pendant jumped from two to eight. She shuffled a little nervously as she seemed to process what she'd just done to herself.

There was a bit of silence. The woman looked from one to the other before curiosity finally struck one of them.

"Who?" asked a woman with blonde hair that was long on one side and shaved on the other. She had an hourglass body - big boobs, wide hips. When her pendant went from zero to two, she sighed.

"Rich. Lazy. Entitled." The blonde muscular woman sneered at me as she spoke. Forty-eight.

"Broke... plague... quarantine?" piped up a woman further down. She was very fat. I couldn't see her pendant.

"Ohhhhhh." A lot of women said this. Their pendants went up by two. They all smirked at me. One woman was giggling, which did not drive her pendant up.

I couldn't take it. The judgmental stares, the way they were talking about me - even the fact they were willing to get spanked to mock me. Rage built up in me.

"Fuck all of you!" From four to twelve. "You're all worse than me!" Twenty-two.

"Hehehe," chuckled muscular blonde. "Anything else?" Forty-four.

I went silent. I felt throttled. I was restrained by by both these ropes and this stupid pendant. I tried fighting against the ropes, to no avail. I growled and stomped my feet. This only made the naked women laugh harder at me.

This was when we heard someone coming.