The ENF Catcher Pt. 03

Story Info
Megan's body is studied and she witnesses a spanking.
1.1k words
4.18
11.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing a flowing purple dress of fine material. It was warm and comfortable, molding perfectly to my underthings and my body.

"And here are the models," said Jerry. He was one of my oldest friends - a tailor who designed many of the clothes I loved to wear. Five women trotted out from the next room wearing outfits he has designed.

"These clothes are beautiful," I said. I touched the fabric on one of them and felt the soft velour. The model blushed and jerked back. "Stay still! Stupid woman."

"Terribly sorry, Lady Megan." Jerry shot a dirty look at the model. "Models are not to be noticed, Sally! You don't want to draw attention away from the dress."

"Quite right," I said. "Why do you think he hires such plain-looking models? If you were beautiful, I'd be looking at you."

The model - Sally - blushed even more. I savoured the feeling. It's what she deserved.

----

I was naked. My arms were tied to the wall above my head. I was in a corridor with a dozen other naked women who were tied up similarly.

There was someone coming down the corridor.

No, there were two people. They were giggling and whispering. A man and a woman came around the corner, clutching each other. He was kissing her. She gasped and smiled when she saw us.

"Look at all these naked women!" she said.

"Yeah," said the man. "They're ENFs. My father books them in as decoration."

"How beautiful. They're absolutely gorgeous." She reached out to touch the pear-shaped woman when the man slapped her hand away.

"Don't touch them! If you do, their handlers will know, and then you'll get stripped and paraded around naked too."

"Ooh, maybe I want that!" She giggled and kissed him. "Wouldn't you love to see me naked, tied up, and shown off for all to see?"

He smiled bashfully. "Er, um, kinda?"

She laughed again and tapped him on the nose. "I know you well enough to know that means yes!" She looked over to us again. "What do these numbers around their necks mean?"

"Well, uh, they're not allowed to talk while they're here. Every word they say, the pendant goes up by two. When their handlers comes back, they'll be spanked."

"I see. Naughty girls. Good gods!" She stopped to look at the muscular blonde woman. "Fifty-two! This one couldn't stop talking apparently! A real chatterbox!" Blondie looked down and held herself stock-still, terrifically embarrassed.

"I'd like to see whoever has the job of spanking her," said the man.

"I've decided this one is the most gorgeous," said the woman, walking up to me. "It's everything in me not to start kissing her and never stop."

"She's a bit fat," said the man. My temper flared up but the pendant hanging around my neck was a reminder to hold my tongue.

"That's what I love about her," said the woman, looking back to him and then back to my body. "Fat people are soft, like cushions. Look at her skin too - I bet that's really soft."

"I'd rather be feeling your skin, Sophie" said the man, cuddling up behind her and kissing her neck.

"Ahaha! That sounds creepy as hell but I know what you actually meant." She turned and kissed him on the lips. "All these naked women are making me so horny. I don't know what they must be doing to you." She grabbed his crotch. "Aha! Just as I thought." She leaned in an in a stage whisper said: "Know that when I'm sucking you off, I'll be thinking of her."

As they giggled and wandered off, I fumed. It's a degrading thing, to be the naked foreplay for some fatuous couple. Even worse for them to critique my body. The ropes felt tighter around my wrists.

Many of the other women were looking at me. Some of them were grinning, presumably at my being openly studied. My rage was contained; I would not say a word to them. The blonde muscular woman was blushing deep red and looking down.

Some time passed. More people walked past us; servants, an older well-dressed man, and at one point a small crowd of tourists lead by a guide that openly laughed and pointed when they saw us.

Then a little older man dressed almost exactly like my captor came around the corner. He was humming a jaunty tune. He walked right up to the blonde muscular woman.

"Hello Vivian, my dear!" he said in a very refined accent. "You will, of course, be able to talk freely as soon as I take - good gods! Fifty-four?" He looked at her in shock. "Vivian, you naughty girl! I expected better of you."

He cast a spell. Tentacles emerged from the ground and lifted him to Vivian's chest, where he lifted the pendant over her head and put it in his pocket.

"Yes Sir! Sorry Sir! I'm a naughty, naughty girl, Sir!" cried out Vivian. She looked to be in absolute terror of her captor. It was pathetic and amusing.

"You are!" he said, untying the ropes that bound her to the wall. She immediately brought her hands behind her back for him to tie together, which he promptly did. "Well, put your nose against the wall, my dear. Let's get this done. Count the spanks and thank me for them, you know how this works."

She obeyed, bending over to press her nose to the wall. He captor held his hand against her ass, then pulled it back, then brought it down on her hard.

"Ah! One, thank you, Sir!" Crack! "Mmm! Two, thank you, Sir!"

As she received her spanks, I found myself uncomfortable and like the ropes were straining against my wrists. Not because I wanted to cover up, but because there was something really sexy about this.

"Twelve! Thank you, Sir! Aw, thirteen! Thank you, Sir!"

Vivian's naked grovelling before her master; her cries of pain with every smack; the way her ass got redder and redder. The fact that she was so tall and muscular and he was so short made it sexier. I admit, so did the fact that she had so cruelly taunted me. Seeing her get what was coming to her turned me on.

"Twenty! Thank you, Sir! Ahahaha, twenty-one! Thank you, Sir!"

By that point, I think it was really starting to hurt her. Her ass was very red and she started to wiggle and shuffle her feet. Her captor waved his hand and muttered something; tiny portals opened in the wall and floor, and tentacles emerged, holding her by the neck and feet.

"Hold still, dear."

"Yes, Sir! I'm sorry, Sir! Ah! Twenty-two! Thank you, Sir!"

God, I ached to touch myself watching this! I wanted to see her cry! I wanted to see her beg for mercy! Spank her raw! Spank her raw!

Author's Note: Sorry for the wait on this one.