The ENF Catcher Pt. 14

Story Info
Megan is tickled by another ENF and truly submits.
1.1k words
4.16
4.1k
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to grit my teeth. Farrah's fingers running up and down my armpits were agony. But it was no use - her spanks weren't as strong as Sir's, but she didn't need strength to tickle me.

"Give in," she said. "Give in, Megan!"

I felt laughter heaving in my gut. Riley and Simone were so heavy on my arms and legs. Their flesh was so warm against mine.

"No! Hohoho! Nooooooo!" I cried out.

Farrah stopped. I looked up her in surprise. So did Riley and Simone.

"What's this, babe?" asked Riley.

"You know you're a bad girl, Megan," said Farrah, looking at me through her big thick glasses and ignoring Riley entirely. "Even if you hadn't killed someone. You're naughty. You're mean." She started very gently stroking my armpit with her finger. I shuddered, but I didn't laugh. She was expertly toying with me. "Killing someone just sealed the deal permanently. Your only redemption is in giving up."

Then she switched to rapidly tickling me. I shrieked, in surprise as much as because of the tickling, and it turned to helpless laughter. I wriggled helplessly under the bodies of Farrah, Riley, and Simone. Simone was watching us all very carefully; Riley was grinning evilly; Farrah was watching me and my eyes.

I hollered. I begged for mercy. She didn't stop, she didn't let up. Her fingers on my body were absolute torture. With time, I became desensitised. Unlike Sir, she didn't move her fingers down. I could see her through my tears. It wasn't that it completely stopped tickling - gods help me, it still tickled - but I found I could take it.

And now I could see what she meant. It's like a wave of relief came over me. I could take my punishment. I could learn to submit completely. It was okay! I was a naughty, mean, small-minded little girl, and I could take that!

"Do it!" I cried out. "Punish me!"

She smiled. Her eyes widened. She moved her fingers down to my belly. "Someone get her feet!"

I tried fighting the writhing. I yelped when Riley started tickling inbetween my toes, but I kept my body as still as possible. My whole body felt so sensitive.

"Good girl," whispered Farrah. "Good girl." I felt good. I couldn't stop the helpless laughter, but I let her run her fingers over my body, and I let Riley tickle the soles of my feet, and I let Simone start tickling my neck, and I didn't fight it. I submitted. I submitted. It was unbearable, exquisite agony.

Gradually, Farrah stopped. Simone immediately stopped when she noticed this; it took Riley a few seconds to realise what was happening. Farrah stared down at me, smiling secretively.

"Are you done with me, ma'am?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"No. You're so beautiful, Megan," said Farrah. She then leaned down and kissed my lips. She was soft and gentle, much moreso with her lips than her fingers. She started rubbing her pussy against mine and I moaned with pleasure.

She stared me right in the eyes as she grinded against me. Her expression was determined, steady - not at all feral but controlled. I was her plaything today. I have to admit, it turned me on. This was the next layer of submission. This petite lady was, right now, more powerful than me and was using me... and it felt good to let her take control.

Riley put my breast in her mouth and started sucking; she had to let go of my arm, and I reached out and stroked her hair. It was soft and short and felt good between my fingers. Simone stroked my face and the touch felt magic. Simone had power over me too and chose to be gentle.

Farrah leaned down and kissed my face. She planted kisses all over my mouth and chin; so delicate and kind. It was like a reward for submitting. I felt myself edge closer to orgasm, between the grinding, the tit sucking, and the stroking and kissing. It practically became hard to breath - I was gasping for air.

I wondered if Sir would punish me for this.

----

"So, Sophie. Welcome to Campbell-Taylor."

We were sitting in the eating hall. It was lunchtime, and I knew this was the first real food Sophie had eaten since she had been picked up as an ENF. It was a mixture of rice, peas, corn, mushroom, and some kind of sauce I didn't recognise. She ate it very quickly, relishing the taste.

"I didn't think we'd get to eat this well," she said softly.

"We're ENFs," I said. "We're being punished. It's got to be fair, or it isn't a punishment. Working us is fair. Spanking us is fair. Tickling us is more than fair. Starving us wouldn't be fair."

She looked up at me curiously. "How do you know me?"

"It's no wonder you don't remember me - I'm wearing a little more than last time," I beamed. "I was chained to a wall with a bunch of other ENFs. You thought I was the most beautiful of them all."

Realisation dawned. "That's right!"

"Doesn't quite seem so nice now, does it?"

She looked back down at her bowl. "In - in retrospect - probably..."

I waved my hand. "Don't be embarrassed. Or rather, do, I suppose. I brought it on myself just as surely as you did."

Her eyes seemed to light up. "That was a couple of years ago. You've been here all this time?"

"Yep. They don't tell you that you'll end up at somewhere like Campbell-Taylor when they make you strip. Used to be, you'd just be taken to the person you wronged, spanked in front of them, and let go. Smaller crimes, that still happens. But now for larger crimes like what you and I committed, we're taken to a place like Campbell-Taylor for a few years."

She covered her face with her hands for a second. "We're going to be here forever?"

"Actually, no." I said cheerfully. "We're being punished. By definition, punishment can't be cruel. I think the longest anyone has ever been here is seven years. Then a Sir comes, strips you naked, and takes you home."

She rubbed her eye then looked at me. "What do we do here?"

"Labour. Peeling potatoes, washing, things like that. If you act up, you get spanked."

"Oh gods!"

"It's not so bad." I leaned back, feeling wistful. "I feel like I've found new meaning in my life here. I'm doing something meaningful and difficult. It feels good to beat the bad and naughty out of myself now. It feels good to be stripped truly naked." I smiled at her confused look. "You might get what I mean someday."